Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2022 2:48 PM

Jan 2009
is Marin dead? even Mu and the Taurus guy? but at least Magnus is still alive though
Oct 10, 2022 3:10 AM

Apr 2020
A bit better than the 1st season but that doesn't mean much tbh.
The Sanctuary arc was one of the best in the OG anime and this is a rushed down worse version of it imo.
6/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Oct 10, 2022 9:25 AM

Jul 2012
i was wondering if shun / shaun would climb on top of hyoga to transfer the heat from his / her body on this iteration...

guess they made it more "kid friendly" hahahahah welp, at least she is warming him like the og

now i guess we will wait for hyoga to come back and fight milo, right after if i'm not mistaken is sagittarius, and i wonder what is going to happen, since they made all that marin receiving messages from aioros on the sagittarius house, maybe from this point and on this series will take a turn to be somewhat different from the og

and after we will get one of the best encounters, shura x shiryu.

now my question is, how will seiya pass after the pieces house when afrodite made a garden of poisoned roses the whole way till the great master house? in og marin lent her mask for him to breathe, but right now, she is probably dead on this iteration, lmao this thing is really a mess
"I feel alive cause I'm a loser today and so I'll be tomorrow
I feel insane but that's my nature and I'll never change for your better
Behind the veil there is a lunatic with his out of tune emotions
Madness saved me from all of your average lies - average lies"
Oct 10, 2022 3:56 PM
Sep 2022
top adaptations of the battle of the 12 temples

the classic of the 80's: the most successful in views and sales

the legend of the sanctuary (2014) : the best animation and budget

saint seiya omega season 1: ORIGINAL golden saints several of them women.

this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBuXQDLuc9k

knights of the zodiac saint seiya the battle for sanctuary

it is the simplification of the formula, of a formula that is the simplest thing this genre can offer, everything is anticlimactic but it fixes many plot holes and shaun is not shun because shun is an embarrassment to humanity.

Oct 10, 2022 7:59 PM

Jan 2011
i thought this was the finale but it looks like it might keep going, Libra scene doesnt hit the same since Shun is now a girl XD
Oct 10, 2022 11:31 PM
Feb 2020
bobodan said:
i was wondering if shun / shaun would climb on top of hyoga to transfer the heat from his / her body on this iteration...

guess they made it more "kid friendly" hahahahah welp, at least she is warming him like the og

now i guess we will wait for hyoga to come back and fight milo, right after if i'm not mistaken is sagittarius, and i wonder what is going to happen, since they made all that marin receiving messages from aioros on the sagittarius house, maybe from this point and on this series will take a turn to be somewhat different from the og

now my question is, how will seiya pass after the pieces house when afrodite made a garden of poisoned roses the whole way till the great master house? in og marin lent her mask for him to breathe, but right now, she is probably dead on this iteration, lmao this thing is really a mess

it's not more kid friendly, it's more faithful to the manga
Oct 11, 2022 7:03 AM

Jul 2012
Vector5003 said:
bobodan said:

it's not more kid friendly, it's more faithful to the manga

in the manga shun is a girl? hahahaha j/k
"I feel alive cause I'm a loser today and so I'll be tomorrow
I feel insane but that's my nature and I'll never change for your better
Behind the veil there is a lunatic with his out of tune emotions
Madness saved me from all of your average lies - average lies"
Oct 12, 2022 10:09 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The "kids" arrived the Scorpio house adn now is the Seiya´s turn to win!!!!
Will he win? kekeke
Oct 15, 2022 10:47 AM

Oct 2013
Damn, poor Marin, Mu and Aldebaran. Genet and Kiki need to continue their mission alone.

I liked the way in which House of Libra scene was portrayed. Not gonna lie, Shiryu looked more badass in the original anime than Long in CGI version of Saint Seiya, but the sense was preserved - to learn the truth about Libra Gold Saint and Libra Gold Cloth, and to use one of weapons to free Hyoga/Magnus.

House of Scorpio is next.

Well, from what I heard, this was the last episode for now. We will have to wait some time before next seasons starts to see how the story ends. So far I liked the take on Battle of Sanctuary. It mixed old formula known from the manga, staying faithful to it as much as it was possible, and it didn't discard elements that had already been shown in the first season. I'm not a fan of retconing series during its initial airing. Sure, there were many awkward or bad decisions made back in season 1 (or rather back in its first half), but they happened and it'd be awkward to pretend that they did not.
Oct 17, 2022 5:35 PM

Feb 2014
Welp, seems this will the season finale, hopefully a second season (third season?) is on the way.
Oct 17, 2022 6:50 PM

Jan 2011
so this was the end of the season, rather odd place to end it but maybe on a next season the fights against Capricorn, Aquarious an the Pope wont be so rushed
Oct 19, 2022 5:52 AM
Aug 2022
More than 30 years of history and the bronze saints with clear brain damage are not capable of using the libra weapons to face all the remaining gold saints.
facepalm
Oct 21, 2022 11:23 PM

Oct 2013
eusoongesvosta said:
More than 30 years of history and the bronze saints with clear brain damage are not capable of using the libra weapons to face all the remaining gold saints.
facepalm

Remember that Libra Gold Saint was in charge of distributing these weapons. Dohko only allowed them to use weapons to free Hyoga, but it's not like he said "okay, help yourselves and take whatever you want to smoothly go through the remaining Houses of Zodiac". :P
Oct 23, 2022 12:21 AM

Feb 2014
inuyasho said:
saint seiya omega season 1: ORIGINAL golden saints several of them women.

"Several" is an overstatement, there were three gold saints that were female, two were twins where one took the place of the other.
Oct 24, 2022 6:30 AM
Aug 2022
[quote=Adnash message=67777253]
eusoongesvosta said:
facepalm

Remember that Libra Gold Saint was in charge of distributing these weapons. Dohko only allowed them to use weapons to free Hyoga, but it's not like he said "okay, help yourselves and take whatever you want to smoothly go through the remaining Houses of Zodiac". :P[/quote

He never said they couldn't do it, at least they would have tried.
Oct 27, 2022 5:00 PM
Apr 2021
same as original saint seiya 1987
Nov 5, 2022 4:27 AM

Oct 2013
eusoongesvosta said:
He never said they couldn't do it, at least they would have tried.

But in the he didn't distribute them becuse of reasons. No need to overthink it, in my opinion. You might go even further and say "if all Gold Saints had rebelled, there would not have been need for Bronze Saints to save Athena like they did", but we know the story didn't go in this direction; plus what happened, happened. As shrimple as that. ;-)
Sep 27, 2023 12:41 AM

Mar 2019
It's not enough for Shun to have a pussy, they didn't make her lie down with Hyoga to warm him up, they ruined the best scene in the original anime hahah. 😆
Apr 1, 5:32 PM
Jul 2022
My rating for this entire anime is 0 just because they turned Shun into a woman. The only thing good about this anime is the intro music.
NagamasakunApr 1, 5:37 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya - Battle for Sanctuary Episode 1 Discussion

Guanimero - Jul 31, 2022

16 by jieprkly »»
May 28, 2023 5:08 PM

Poll: » Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya - Battle for Sanctuary Episode 11 Discussion

deg - Oct 2, 2022

6 by Adnash »»
Oct 15, 2022 10:40 AM

Poll: » Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya - Battle for Sanctuary Episode 10 Discussion

deg - Sep 26, 2022

4 by Adnash »»
Oct 14, 2022 12:07 PM

Poll: » Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya - Battle for Sanctuary Episode 9 Discussion

deg - Sep 18, 2022

8 by Adnash »»
Oct 14, 2022 11:39 AM

Poll: » Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya - Battle for Sanctuary Episode 8 Discussion

deg - Sep 12, 2022

10 by Adnash »»
Oct 14, 2022 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.