Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2022 5:28 PM

Nov 2011
What a weird episode. I know this anime has a lot of supernatural themes and ghost elements, but this one took the cake.

A very fitting episode for this show though.
Sep 10, 2022 8:31 PM
Mar 2012
Well, Gulus is THE best dark digivolution ever bar none. It came with personality and make real difference / consequences to its existence.

I knew that Gulus came, but Gammamon went berserk still scared the shit out of my faint heart.
Sep 10, 2022 11:19 PM

Feb 2020
GulusGammamon was pretty awesome again.

SerafosSep 12, 2022 5:08 AM
Sep 11, 2022 1:37 AM

May 2015
Relatively normal episode, except the end that was pretty dark.
Sep 11, 2022 5:18 AM

Jan 2009
damn since GulusGammamon can kill Ultimate levels for just being Champion level i wonder if he can defeat a Megal level too

and GulusGammamon is also called The Jet Black Champion eh

Sep 11, 2022 6:56 AM

Dec 2013
GulusGammamon episodes are always great, that evolution sequence with no sound and everything stops moving is just the best, it is so simple but it really gives you that "oh shit it's happening" vibe. There were some short bits where I really liked the animation like when Oboromon hits SymbareAngoramon next to Ruri, it looked so smooth.
Sep 11, 2022 7:02 AM
Feb 2013
Good episode overall and we got a tiny bit of movement with the overall story with gulusgammamon. i cannot wait to see where things go and how this story ends up
Sep 11, 2022 9:09 AM

Apr 2020
Man, GulusGammamon evolution sequence with only the SFX is bad ass as fuck. Dead End Skewer is a simple but also a badass skill. It's impossible not to love GulusGammamon, I love his evil personality and the way he kills an ultimate digimon like it's a rookie and humiliate the others Oboromon.

Gammamon can evolve without the interference of Hiro. I'm just waiting for the time when Hiro will want Gammamon to turn into GulusGammamon by his will, like Gulus said, they're not synced yet.

The only negative think about this episode, and the show in general for me, is the coward personality of Kiyo. We had some episodes centered on him that could develop him, but he always come back to his coward side. I'm just tired of it. He and Jellymon were absolutely useless on this episode.

I also like the way they're using Airdramon to fast travel, it reminds me of Digimon World 1 on Playstation 1. I love that game.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Sep 11, 2022 12:39 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Finally, after so long GulusGammamon was summoned once again after extreme circumstances and a new black digimon was shown in the distance. His lines of dialogue might be key for what's to come too.

Man, that face just previous to the digievolution Gammamon made was so scary. I'm all in for more of this.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 11, 2022 12:57 PM
Aug 2022
久しぶり, Gulusgammamon!
Sep 11, 2022 12:59 PM

Jul 2013
It was about time GulusGammamon appeared again. The bad thing is that, even if his appearances are always badass at the end everything returns to normal and Gammamon's nature is left vague again. Now we will have to wait for another 10 episodes (or more) before another Gulus moment.
Sep 11, 2022 2:08 PM
Oct 2020
Mais um filler mas ainda estou em espera para o arco final
Sep 11, 2022 5:18 PM
Nov 2016
Finally caught up with the latest episode (top 3 digimon series to me). Another good episode. we got GulusGammamon and BlackGrowlmon at the end. I'm loving this series so far. I wonder How many episodes this series will have in total. I could watch 100 episodes more XD
Sep 11, 2022 8:27 PM
Jan 2021
FINALLY a good episode. I feel this series is only amazing when Gulusgammamon appears, so basically when the main story progresses, cause so far it feels like Hiro's dad and Gulusgammamon are the only "Main" story developing whenever they have the courage to show them again in an episode. The rest of episodes are scooby doo fillers, which yeah sure that's cute but it's WAY unbalanced how many we get of those and how few episodes we get of actual MAIN story characters like Hiro's dad and Gulusgammamon. MORE of them please, less filler horror stories please.
Sep 12, 2022 5:00 AM

Jul 2013
Gulus is way stronger than I thought he was. He might even be above CanoWeissmon.
Sep 12, 2022 2:18 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
GulusGammamon is back after Gammamon went berserk after loosing Hiro. He ended up devouring the colors of the remaining Oboromon like it was candy and its the only time when the opposing Digimon fears deletion. Despite all this Hiro refuses to sync up with Gulus because of his merciless nature, but he may have no choice to summon Gulus on his own since they are encountering more Ultimate Digimon especially if Gulus keeps proving to be more effective.

Illyricus said:
It was about time GulusGammamon appeared again. The bad thing is that, even if his appearances are always badass at the end everything returns to normal and Gammamon's nature is left vague again. Now we will have to wait for another 10 episodes (or more) before another Gulus moment.

Yeah, its frustrating how the main cast doesn't follow up on GulusGammamon appearances and pretend like he doesn't exist for several episodes until he appears again.
Sep 12, 2022 3:57 PM

Jul 2013
AddaeAkono said:
Illyricus said:

Yeah, its frustrating how the main cast doesn't follow up on GulusGammamon appearances and pretend like he doesn't exist for several episodes until he appears again.
The sparse appearances of GulusGammamon wouldn't bother me much if wasn't because they have been following the same exact formula for the three times he has appeared. Basically:

Bad Digimon appears -> almost kills Hiro -> Gulus appears and kills the bad Digimon -> he says something cryptid -> reverts to Gammamon (while a dark Digimon observes everything) -> everyone forgets about it until the next time he appears

At least I was expecting for this episode to show something more from Gulus rather than more ambiguous commentaries about his strength that lead to nothing, but, welp. I hope next time we're given something more juicy.
Sep 13, 2022 11:31 AM
Sep 2015
Gulusgammamon is very sexy.

Next episode might be about Duskmon from Frontiers.
Sep 15, 2022 8:56 AM

Mar 2008
Ruli could have just used her phone to bring up something blue if she had thought of it and had time to.

I’m starting to wonder exactly how is it Digimon are able to mutate people so easily? The way I see it it seems to be suggesting Digimon’s data has a physical form compatible with DNA perhaps?

This shows Gulusgammamon isn’t totally wild, just cocky and disobedient.
Nov 11, 2022 12:20 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The evil evolution is cool!!! kekeke
Dec 22, 2022 6:18 AM

Feb 2021
Oboromon is that strong?! GulusGammaMon really something else...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

» We have to be honest and say the truth about this anime

KuronoAlien - Mar 31, 2023

19 by Serafos »»
Mar 3, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 67 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

50 by Hound-of-MAL »»
Sep 2, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

77 by White_Alice »»
Aug 22, 2023 6:34 PM

» Season 2!?!?

Bolillo99 - Mar 26, 2023

6 by TheBerserker »»
May 23, 2023 11:30 PM

» list some sexy digimons

deg - Feb 26, 2023

33 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Apr 8, 2023 9:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.