Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 29, 2022 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Kushida had a look on her face this episode like she's after blood lol. She and Horikita has one of the more fierce and complex relationships yet this season. I'm curious to see how the final few episodes will develop either character. Kushida's true nature is on another level though.

Kei also continues to remain relevant this arc.

Aug 29, 2022 5:30 AM

May 2020
Look no way Ryuuen and his goons give an impression of a high-schooler and that too a first year lol, at least some college graduates in their early 20’s if we’re being honest here.

Anyways at last the formation of Ayanokoji group, consisting of Ayanokoji himself, Haruka, Miyake, Yukimura and Sakura. Though in all honesty it feels just too abrupt here, comparing it with the novel isn’t fair but still we didn’t even have a total of 10 minutes conversation between them if we total the screen time from the last episode to this episode lol. Though that’s what to expect I guess if they making it a duty to cover each volume in just three episodes.

At last the time of the second term final exams, the paper shuffle. As expected Kushida did betray her class, selling the question papers she made herself to Ryuuen though little did she know Horikita already knew the deed that was about to transpire. Again someone outsmarted someone else’s outsmarting lol. Felt like the third time we had this same kinda thing this season. So victory for class D and utter defeat for class C. Kushida’s reactions were fun to see though.

Curtains to the volume 6 and now the anticipated volume 7 from next time, they better not mess this volume up, at any cost, as this season is worth all the hype cuz of the things that are about to happen in coming episodes.
Aug 29, 2022 6:13 AM

Jan 2018
The competition for Ayanokouji is heating up.

Who to root for? Hmm...
Aug 29, 2022 6:22 AM
Nov 2021
My favorite anime❤️😍
Aug 29, 2022 6:25 AM
Mar 2017
Kei shine is what makes this ep great
Aug 29, 2022 6:28 AM
Dec 2019
Great episode, just what is I want it to be.
Lesson for Kushida here:
"There is always someone or some others that will always be above you."
Aug 29, 2022 6:28 AM
Oct 2020
was good......................
Aug 29, 2022 6:30 AM
Oct 2019
Hahahah get f*cked Kushida lol

Ayanokouji Vs Ryuuen here we go!!
Aug 29, 2022 6:33 AM

Apr 2014
hahaha, Kushida It was something you b!t*h deserved.
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 29, 2022 6:38 AM
Jul 2022
W episode it's about time they owned that clown Lshida
shoutouts to muse asia chat for hyping up hiyori i love her dynamic w hasebe god i love happy girls
ROOFTOP SCENE ROOFTOP SCENE ROOFTOP SCENE ROOFTOP SCENE
Aug 29, 2022 6:40 AM
Oct 2020
This was my favourite episode of this season tbh
Aug 29, 2022 6:41 AM
Jul 2021
I'm Disappointed and Glad at the same time in this episode:

The only thing that good in this episode is Kiyopon Group they really nailed it

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
-DxP-Aug 30, 2022 1:19 PM
No one knows what the future holds.That's why its potential is infinite.
-Okabe Rintarou
Aug 29, 2022 6:43 AM
Jul 2021
The best thing about this show is that there are twists in every part of the story
Aug 29, 2022 6:43 AM

May 2020
Man is ready for manslaughter next week.
Aug 29, 2022 6:47 AM

Dec 2020
Guys, it's finally happening. The scene we've been all waiting for is gonna be next week. Hope they won't fuck it up.
Aug 29, 2022 6:52 AM

May 2022
Except for some wacky faces in some scenes and some missing events, I really like how they adapt this episode. Both music and VA are on point. Pacing is really good too. Animation is decent tho.

Overall, I will give it 10/10. Best episode so far because it has no weak half like episode 3 nor episode 6.
Aug 29, 2022 6:54 AM
Apr 2021
That’s what you get Kushida. Never mess with AyanoGod. I can’t wait wait to see Ryuen get his ass kicked by AyanoGod
Aug 29, 2022 6:54 AM

Jan 2021
I appreciated the fact that they gave more time to the formation of the Ayanokoji group and the overall tone of the episode was well done.

I was also glad that they put in the birthday message as well but wished they included Kiyotaka's monologue.

The end was as hype as you can get and I'm hoping my boy Koenji has his time to shine next week. All in all a solid episode.

Aug 29, 2022 7:08 AM
Dec 2020
Hiyori sounds so cute❤️❤️
Aug 29, 2022 7:08 AM

Jun 2021
Looks like Kushida gave the teacher the rigged questions. She probably thought she was being so smart telling the teacher to not accept any other submissions. I bet victory seemed so certain for her. But what’s wrong? Those math questions not what you expected. Ha! Horikita was already one step ahead, ya bitch! Plus Ayanokoji’s plan with the cheat sheet would have done the job anyways. I guess that deal with Ryuuen paid off.

Man, it was so satisfying seeing her all slack jawed and panicked at the sight of those questions. And then the meltdown afterwards with Ryuuen… music to my ears lol. Poor little Kushida got tossed away like a used tissue. Boo hoo! That’s what you get for trusting a snake like Ryuuen.

But anyways, glad to see some lighter moments in this episode. Karuizawa interrupting Satou like that was great, someone’s jealous lol. Sudo being compared to “barely a middle school first year” and Karuizawa thinking Ayanokoji was inviting her to the movies was also pretty funny. As was Sakura rushing to join Team Ayanokoji after creeping on the study group behind the tree lol. Speaking of the study group, I like Haruka, Akito, and Keisei. They seem pretty chill.

I’m curious about Hiyori. She’s Ryuuen’s secret weapon huh? Interested to see what she can even do. If Ryuuen is calling out “the mastermind” by going after Kei, does he have an idea it’s Ayanokoji? Seems kind of a random target otherwise no? Either way, things aren’t going to go well for Ryuuen in the end. He’s not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. I’m curious to see how this Karuizawa sitch is gonna play out next week.
Aug 29, 2022 7:09 AM

Jul 2020
Lol I loved how Kushida got royally fucked
Aug 29, 2022 7:16 AM
Dec 2014
Kei is best girl of the season!
Aug 29, 2022 7:17 AM

Oct 2017
Lol at Kushida and hype for next episode.
Aug 29, 2022 7:21 AM
Apr 2022
where are they up to? I'm only interested for the episodes adapting volume 7...
Aug 29, 2022 7:23 AM
May 2021
You know what I've lost all expectations at this point, purely watching for the last two episodes now
Aug 29, 2022 7:24 AM
Feb 2022
Yo this episode was fire ngl(probably best tbh) Tho I gotta ask the rooftop scene is going to happen in 10th episode right?
Aug 29, 2022 7:31 AM
May 2021
Episode was decent rooftop scene is pending!!
May 2022
Hiyori and Kei = Wholesomeness

Jul 2020
Mugi-Tren said:
where are they up to? I'm only interested for the episodes adapting volume 7...

This ep was the end of the Vol 6 so from the next one vol 7 starts.
i'm not an english native speaker
Aug 29, 2022 7:32 AM
Jul 2022
What A Satisfying Episode I Just Finished Witnessing...
Aug 29, 2022 7:33 AM
Jul 2022
Fairuz_051003 said:
My favorite anime❤️😍

I agree as well as of right now...
Aug 29, 2022 7:33 AM

Apr 2020
Yo did I just watched a good COTE 2 episode for once, because my mind think it does.

First of all, the animation is consistent this time around and they made some things nice here and there. Also the payoff (though once again just a decent one) still slaps, especially for Kushida which got wronged not only by Ayanokouji but also by Ryuen.

Horikita definitely got the "how long are you going to be useless" remark from the Sports Festival Arc and made it a weapon to clap back at Kushida, definitely did not need any help from the Mastermind. And it's an off-field topic but Sakura joining the study group feels random, I don't think it even added to anything.

The stage is set for another problem in the horizon, with Kushida tired on battling Horikita (for now), she'll be focusing on HIM. Subsequently, a war is brewing between Ryuen and Ayanokouji and sadly Kei is going to be the buffer, which I can tell is not going to be very good.
Aug 29, 2022 7:38 AM
Sep 2020
another banger episode i liked that kushida got outplayed by ryuen and ayanokoji
Aug 29, 2022 7:39 AM

Aug 2021
Kushida got outsmarted
MALoween 2023 Candies:
MALoween 2023 Bonus candy:
Aug 29, 2022 7:39 AM
Nov 2021
it was amazing episode
Aug 29, 2022 7:43 AM

Apr 2021
This week's episode was awesome!!! I loved the ending where Ayanokoji told Ryuen that he was ready to face any obstacle that Ryuen would throw in his way. Also we get introduced to Hiyori, a new character. So many characters each with different traits and objectives, that's something I like about this anime. And finally Kushida, welp she was outsmarted by Horikita.
Aug 29, 2022 7:47 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Kushida's calmly plotting the downfall of Class D while on her lunchbreak. Man Ryuen that was uncalled for. But it made for a nice entrance for Hiyori to finally make her entry. For someone in Class C Hiyori's pretty nice. Hasebe trying to make the group more comfy though was cute. Nice to finally see Sakura break out of the shadows to join them. But seeing the Ayanokouji group form was real nice. It was amusing seeing Kei get jealous though. And so the tests begin huh. And behold a great shock for Kushida courtesy of being outplayed by Ayanokouji and Suzune. Still despite the success looks like Kei's got herself caught in the crossfire between Ayanokouji and Ryuen though. Overall a fun ep that had a nice balance of mind games between Suzune and Ayanokouji and Ryuen and character intro's via the forming of the Ayanokouji group and Hiyori. Looks like we'll be seeing v7 be adapted next.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2022 7:49 AM

Dec 2021
Ahhh
It was good
probably my favourite episode so far..
Cant wait for the next one.
Aug 29, 2022 7:50 AM
Jan 2022
Kushida lost gives me chills
Aug 29, 2022 7:51 AM
May 2020
Silent_Shadow05 said:
Looks like Kushida gave the teacher the rigged questions. She probably thought she was being so smart telling the teacher to not accept any other submissions. I bet victory seemed so certain for her. But what’s wrong? Those math questions not what you expected. Ha! Horikita was already one step ahead, ya bitch! Plus Ayanokoji’s plan with the cheat sheet would have done the job anyways. I guess that deal with Ryuuen paid off.

Man, it was so satisfying seeing her all slack jawed and panicked at the sight of those questions. And then the meltdown afterwards with Ryuuen… music to my ears lol. Poor little Kushida got tossed away like a used tissue. Boo hoo! That’s what you get for trusting a snake like Ryuuen.

But anyways, glad to see some lighter moments in this episode. Karuizawa interrupting Satou like that was great, someone’s jealous lol. Sudo being compared to “barely a middle school first year” and Karuizawa thinking Ayanokoji was inviting her to the movies was also pretty funny. As was Sakura rushing to join Team Ayanokoji after creeping on the study group behind the tree lol. Speaking of the study group, I like Haruka, Akito, and Keisei. They seem pretty chill.

I’m curious about Hiyori. She’s Ryuuen’s secret weapon huh? Interested to see what she can even do. If Ryuuen is calling out “the mastermind” by going after Kei, does he have an idea it’s Ayanokoji? Seems kind of a random target otherwise no? Either way, things aren’t going to go well for Ryuuen in the end. He’s not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. I’m curious to see how this Karuizawa sitch is gonna play out next week.

The reason he is targeting kei cause ryueen knew one of them is protecting kei
Aug 29, 2022 7:51 AM

Jan 2019
Can't wait for the Rooftop Scene!!! Ryuen vs Ayanakoji

This episode is great!
Aug 29, 2022 7:55 AM

Nov 2020
This was actually a really good episode. I'm very happy with how it turned out, wow. Hiyori debut, ayanokoji group formed, and now we begin volume 7, hope they don't mess this up. Intense scenes were captured well and a great cliff-hanger just like the original volume. Overall, this adaptaion has disappointed beyond belief and has been pretty bad, but this and last episode have actually been pretty good. Hope the animation and art quality stays like this for volume 7 adaptation. The anime gave some time for the Ayanokoji group well enough, even did the Kei happy birthday message, and other minior-ish things. Best episode this season, and very easily at that. However some important ichinose and class B scenes were cut, so we'll see what they do about that in season 3.
Sokye21Aug 29, 2022 8:05 AM
Aug 29, 2022 7:55 AM
Feb 2021
soo excited for episode 10
Aug 29, 2022 7:59 AM
Jan 2021
What Kushida lacks: "Power and influence."
And, Ryuen is someone more antagonist, as what the evil nature is.
Aug 29, 2022 8:02 AM

Apr 2021
Some scenes were goofy but I loved it.
Aug 29, 2022 8:03 AM
May 2020
Very good adaptation
Aug 29, 2022 8:04 AM
Jan 2021
RIERI APPEARANCE
RIERI APPEARANCE
RIERI APPEARANCE
RIERI APPEARANCE
RIERI APPEARANCE
RIERI APPEARANCE
RIERI APPEARANCE
RIERI APPEARANCE
Aug 29, 2022 8:05 AM
Aug 2021
good episode but kushida really think that Ryuen will give his questions? why? She didn't had something that prove the "loyalty" of Ryuen, the message from Kei was kinda useless, don't understand why they adapt that scene, but finally we see horikita actually being smart and understand that is Better give the answer at the teacher the First day and making two promises.
Aug 29, 2022 8:06 AM
Aug 2021
Sincere_T_ said:
Silent_Shadow05 said:

The reason he is targeting kei cause ryueen knew one of them is protecting kei

how he know that someone is protecing Kei?
Aug 29, 2022 8:07 AM
Jul 2020
I wonder if dwarfs are real.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2022

205 by Fortress_Maximus »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2022

291 by Fatephile »»
May 18, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2022

837 by protozoa-kun »»
May 13, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2022

451 by SoiSanty »»
May 11, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

278 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 29, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.