Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2022 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Welp, Kirishima got a target on his back. However, I find this episode rather amusing with Masaya's character reactions. He has such a hot temper. I do think their past is kinda interesting.

Tbh, I hope to see more of Masaya in this show.

Aug 18, 2022 7:11 AM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 18, 2022 7:24 AM

Jan 2018
Masaya almost pushed Kirishima back to his old self. Good thing Yaeka was there holding him back. He gotten soft.

We got Sugihara's past. Excellent shoplifter huh, but wanted to be acknowledged on a proper level. Good thing Kirishima was connected to that antique shop.

The greatest adversary of Kirishima is still looming. Can't wait for more.
Aug 18, 2022 7:39 AM

Apr 2010
Things are moving in the background with some others trying to harm Kirishima.
The question now is when will the start moving to bother Kirishima with what ever they are planning.
Anyway the new guy was just another tsukomi with not much to him maybe he will play a larger role but for now it doesn't seem like we can expect much from him.
Aug 18, 2022 7:49 AM
Sep 2015
Yaeka almost has no role in thie episode, which is a good change of pace. I love that Kirishima attracts so many kind of guys in his life, it's Kirishima's yakuza harem!
Aug 18, 2022 8:15 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Well the idiot Masaya wants closure with Kirishima even despite being told by his father that for now he is on hiatus and a babysitter xD.
We got to see why Masaya hates him so much-he challenged him at school and he was defeated.
He calls out his name on the street and guess who is behind him?
Kirishima and Yaeka! Seems Kirishima doesn't remember him though...
Rei appears and remembers Masaya it seems lol. And because of Rei telling him about the scar he gave him on his face, Kirishima finally remembers him!
And Masaya joined the Yakuza because it could give him an opportunity to find Kirishima.
He is dragged away by his father to go to eat in the end lol.
Sugihara is meeting with president Gono so they can be associated with each other. Seems Sugihara accepted terms that Gono wanted...
But he knew it was a fake contract!
Godo insulted him so Sugihara taught him a lesson nano desu.
It was nice to see how he met Kirishima...Sugihara exposed himself being the shoplifter xD.
That was the only way he got praise so he continued doing it.
Kirishima praised Sugihara's tea and he asked him to allow him into the group.
And Godo was being used by someone...

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDAug 18, 2022 8:19 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 18, 2022 8:58 AM

Jul 2017
Unleash the hidden beast that is the Kakihara Family's Hayami Masaya, out of jail and wanting to pound up on his old nemesis Toru.

His story with Kirishima is one of admonishment and admiration to one day surpass him, his Alpha and Omega. But to hear the yakuza gang member babysitting Yaeka, he can't help but falter in reality of what he's actually seeing right in front of him. Rei has to come in unnoticed, and that sets the introduction between Kirishima and Masaya reunited since their school days 13 years later. For someone who's been seeking the demon, the Yakuza Crusher his whole life, it's certainly baffling to see Kirishima's life turned around thanks to babysitting.

Sugihara as a replacement for Kirishima, goes on an appointment with President Kono to sign a fake agreement, and he's more than capable on his own of being a Yakuza member and Kirishima's right-hand man. But to hear himself being Kirishima's "shadow", through Sugihara's backstory of him being a shoplifting loneman that has no need for family, to only then be spotted by Kirishima, life's been a wreck for young Sugihara whom more than anything, wants to be praised and complimented. And that's how his life too is changed by Kirishima.

Mashiro is just vying for time to use people to gather intel from people used as tools about Kirishima, and trouble soon is brewing up.
But first, brew some tea for Kirishima, and Sugihara will forever wept in disappointment because he doesn't remember. Oh well...
Aug 18, 2022 9:04 AM

Mar 2021
Kirishima is a target now but thankfully Sugihara is there to help it was great to see how he and Kirishima first met each other
Aug 18, 2022 9:22 AM

Jun 2021
Damn dude, Kirishima in his school days was kind of intense. Dude beat Masaya’s ass with a rock lol. Kirishima just popping up behind Masaya was pretty funny. The Kakihara group are all a bunch of characters lol. Their boss especially! Dude almost got his whole crew wiped out when he asked to borrow Yaeka haha.

Kirishima back when he first joined up was a scary dude. Guy just went around wiping out crews? Beastly. I guess Masaya reminded him of the “old him” and not who he is now. Yaeka saved Masaya’s ass lol.

Kei is a lot sharper than he seems. He might act like a goofball, but he’s not someone to be taken lightly. Kono should have listened before Kei had to rearrange his face. And now Mashiro’s got him. Well, he’s done for.

I liked seeing how Kei and Kirishima first met. I really thought he was gonna be in trouble there for a second. Glad to see that wasn’t the case. He’s loyal to Kirishima, I respect that.

That last shot was so cute. So I guess that’s why Yaeka wanted Kirishima to model for her. What an adorable drawing! Anyone else think Kirishima looked a little like Yotsuba from “Yotsuba&!”? Lol
Aug 18, 2022 9:42 AM

Feb 2019
Glad nothing bad happened this episode. Last week’s preview had me worried that mashiro would pull something today. He’s still out there plotting tho.

I enjoyed seeing kei’s backstory and how he and Kirishima met/ became friends. On the surface they seem like they don’t have much in common but they really work so well together and are a good team.
Aug 18, 2022 10:35 AM
Oct 2016
Lots of looks into the past this episode, which I always very much enjoy. Masaya trying to fight Kirishima was hilarious. Like a frustrated little kid trying to fight someone twice his size. But its actually just that Kirishima doesn't remember anything at first. Masaya has this huge grudge against Kirishima stemming from even their middle school days. Kirishima giving him that crazy scar with a rock to the face. Masaya wanting to get revenge against someone so strong, even becoming a yakuza himself over the years just for the hope of running into Kirishima again. When he finally does in this episode things don't go as planned. Kirishima not remembering on top of Rei interrupting and wanting to reminisce. Masaya is a bit of a loose cannon but nothing Kirishima can't handle. I loved seeing the backstory of how Sugihara and Kirishima meet. Sugihara being a shoplifter as a kid and stealing from a shop under Kirishima protection. Sugihara wanting to be taken in after he's finally praised for something after being admonished his whole life. I love the found family element to their friendship. Yaeka drawing is right, Kirishima and Sugihara are best friends.
Aug 18, 2022 4:36 PM

Jan 2010
it was cute of yaeka to add sugihara into the drawing, she likes him too even if it doesn't look that way.
Aug 18, 2022 7:29 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The Sugihara backstory was nice to see, knowing how he and Kirishima originally got together definitely adds more to the relationship we see in the present, and man Sugihara can be pretty badass when he wants to be lol.

And Masaya definitely has no chill, but I really liked the backstory between him and Houjou and Kirishima, even if it wasn’t so pleasant lol, but being a few weirdos who happened to become friends definitely fits the bill for one friend group of mine. I also liked how Kirishima buying Yaeka colored pencils came full circle at the end of the episode when it showed that drawing of Kirishima and Sugihara as best buds, that was sweet for sure.
Aug 18, 2022 9:03 PM

Apr 2020
Masaya and Toru had a reunion...if Yaeka wasn't there I wonder what damage Toru will inflict on Masaya. Also Sugihara's past, he's more than just a right hand man, he can make some good cha and steal some of your stuff.
Aug 19, 2022 1:27 AM
Nov 2021
Good episode like usual. Wish kirishima would beat up some more guys though.
Aug 19, 2022 9:25 AM

May 2021
Side character backstories time. And it landed quite well. That other villainous guy is still plotting though.

Aug 19, 2022 12:35 PM
Jul 2022
maybe I need to see a less soft kirishima but great episode
Aug 20, 2022 4:56 AM
Mar 2022
Seeing Yaeka stop the fight between Hayami and Kirishima made me wonder if Yaeka ever saw a violent fight happen in front of her before.

Would probably be really traumatic for a child to see blood at such a young age.
Aug 20, 2022 12:42 PM

Dec 2019
Kinda boring ep tbh not enough of yeaka and krishima cute moments wish this show would just focus on those 2 tbh
Aug 20, 2022 4:49 PM
May 2016
Evil Yaeka had to be censored. lol
Aug 21, 2022 4:24 AM

Mar 2012
That flashback where we see a stone-faced Kirishima just hitting Masaya with a rock (no pun intended) surprised and not surprised me at the same time ajsjkdas that must have hurt A LOT. Kirishima's 「うるせーなお前」ahhh Hosoya Yoshimasa's voice, really.... Yaeka/Kirishima whispering to each other is amusingly cute

It was nice knowing Sugihara's backstory, and also nice that we get to see how he is when he works alone.

Still clueless what Mashiro's intentions are.
Aug 21, 2022 6:14 PM

Jul 2016
I feel bad for Masaya. Pretty sure that rock-punch made him more stupid than he already was.
Aug 22, 2022 10:56 PM

Jul 2012
Are all yakuza bosses that hot? Lol Anyway, Kakihara is actually pretty funny

I loved the whole thing with the Masaya guy, although is always crazy seeing Kirishima's cold-blooded side.
Aug 23, 2022 2:52 AM

Aug 2018
Masaya did not believe that Kirishima had changed, and just happens to meet him walking with Yaeka. Kirishima did not remember, but Rei remembered him, since they were "The Squad" xd.
If it wasn't for Yaeka, Kirishima would do something to him, but Masaya was still taken away.
On the other hand, Sugihara had to take care of something, and we see that he also has his "violent side". And also how he met Kirishima and joined the Yakuza.
Mashiro was that guy's name, keep gathering information.
Good chapter.

Aug 24, 2022 11:08 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That Masaya really has PTSD because he got totally rekt by Kirishima back then, while for Sugihara it's basically Kirishima that saved him from his life habit, that's a kind of funny comparison between those two but it's not the end of the target against Kirishima.
Aug 30, 2022 12:26 PM

Mar 2014
I really like this episode and Sugihara backstory is very good, my impression of him has now changed
Sep 12, 2022 6:04 AM

Feb 2018
Wasn't expecting Sugihara to have a backstory like that.
Sep 19, 2022 5:59 AM
Apr 2021
i love this episode
Oct 1, 2022 12:24 PM

Sep 2020
Sugihara's story is really interesting! Though Yaeka didn't had a lot of screen time in this episode.
Nov 11, 2022 5:51 AM

Feb 2021
A word that we say can make someone happy/sad/anger so be careful with that :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 5, 2023 8:35 PM

Apr 2021
yae is gonna have so much fun with her
Feb 7, 2023 7:06 PM
Oct 2022
BESTOO FRIENDDD!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 26, 2023 7:57 PM

Oct 2022
It was definitely nice to see Sugihara prove himself this episode. I kinda did expect him to get scammed by that Gono guy so it was great to see that I was wrong.

May 30, 2023 10:51 AM

Aug 2019
the other guys always say how kirishima really has changed and all that but literally the moment he was asked to talk to the boss (about yaeka for the first time) he was like he has been the whole show. nice and smiling
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2023 3:40 AM
Dec 2022
Kieishima runs into someone from his middle school. Kirishima defeated him before and can't recall his name. Kirishima has mellowed down. Sughihara shows his origin on how he gets to know Kirishima.
Jun 20, 2023 2:19 PM
Jul 2020
It's nice to know where everyone is coming from. What their backgrounds are and why they joined the family. I hope to see more of baby Yaeka.
Oct 19, 2023 11:25 AM
Jun 2019
It was simple and wholesome. The art style is very pretty to look at too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2022

93 by Epiroogu »»
Mar 9, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2022

115 by Epiroogu »»
Mar 9, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2022

119 by Lightskynight »»
Feb 20, 12:08 PM

» Any Hopes For Season 2?

Penguatix - Sep 22, 2022

11 by Sherlock_Friegen »»
Feb 9, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2022

63 by imoutofanatic »»
Oct 4, 2023 1:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.