Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 31, 2022 12:32 AM

Apr 2021
Rem4lifexD said:
Great episode! Kisara saved Ayano from the demonically possessed monster.
Seems Ayano is a target for it...
Tetsuya asks to collaborate with Shuu to settle the events around his parents once and for all. Seems his father could possibly be connected with a demon?
It was funny to see Ayano embarassed when Shuu came over and saw her in the loungewear her mum bought for her as she said xD.
She still is upset about her and Shuu having broken up.

She kisses Shuu...
And then she kisses him again...
for many seconds!
Wha...they did the unforbidden word together??!
WHY SHUU???!?!?!?!?!?!?! KISARA IS BEST GIRL AND THE ONLY ONE YOU SHOULD BE WITH FOREVER!
(My yandere supporting side showed up a bit there...)

Then Kisara kisses him? What a beautiful sight to behold!
NANO DESU!
He forgot what he did with Ayano previously...
Kisara and Shuu destroy that disgusting demon for good!

Looking forward to the next episode!

this classically harem ending, which means both will wins, no one is going to loses
よろしくね!
Jul 31, 2022 2:03 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Once again, Engage KISS certainly lives up to its title.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 31, 2022 3:02 AM
Feb 2015
Damn, SEGGGGS!!!

Didn't expect that they would go that far.
Jul 31, 2022 3:46 AM
Dec 2007
sivenight said:
Does anyone know why is ayano being targeted? Why not her mother? since she is legit target(if the informant is the suspect). If it because personal revenge(elaborated in previous ep) just as Assistant Inspector said than that's make sense but it turns out Ayano is being targeted as per "One More Person".Now if the informant to the Shu turns out to be the one who behind it then why is ayano being targeted? Is it because she is an obstacle to Shu which destroy his/her plan? I dont even remember who the informant anymore, care to remind me . I assume the one who shoot the arrow also the informant or his/her servant. Anyone can help me?, theory acceptable.

I think it's cause Ayano lead the raid that took down her boyfriend. Maria probably doesn't even know who Ayanos mother is
Jul 31, 2022 3:55 AM
Feb 2021
man this ep sucks and hurts. (I dont mean bad episode but just pain for Kisara fans like me)
Iam team Kisara so yeah. i dont dislike Ayano but using advantage of Kisara like that is just not nice. I hope kisara gets more development with Shuu.
Hope she wont only get more pain.
JurrePJul 31, 2022 3:59 AM
Jul 31, 2022 4:09 AM

Jun 2020
Did they actually do the Thing or was it just intense kissing?
(Cause when the demon attacked, Ayano immediately changed in which she probably didn't remove her undergarments)
(The demon attack was probably pretty early that's why I think it this way)
Jul 31, 2022 4:28 AM
Oct 2019
GGcc78 said:
sivenight said:
Does anyone know why is ayano being targeted? Why not her mother? since she is legit target(if the informant is the suspect). If it because personal revenge(elaborated in previous ep) just as Assistant Inspector said than that's make sense but it turns out Ayano is being targeted as per "One More Person".Now if the informant to the Shu turns out to be the one who behind it then why is ayano being targeted? Is it because she is an obstacle to Shu which destroy his/her plan? I dont even remember who the informant anymore, care to remind me . I assume the one who shoot the arrow also the informant or his/her servant. Anyone can help me?, theory acceptable.

I think it's cause Ayano lead the raid that took down her boyfriend. Maria probably doesn't even know who Ayanos mother is

That was what i mention "personal revenge" but then the Assistant Inspector denied it after the blonde guy got killed(not the same weapon use as maria). I really wanted to know why ayano is being targeted. Sorry for grammar mistake.
Jul 31, 2022 4:32 AM

Sep 2020
Great episode. We got to see more of the backstory of what happened 12 years ago and now I actually like Ayano cause of how she and Shuu bonded.
Jul 31, 2022 4:59 AM
Dec 2007
sivenight said:
GGcc78 said:

That was what i mention "personal revenge" but then the Assistant Inspector denied it after the blonde guy got killed(not the same weapon use as maria). I really wanted to know why ayano is being targeted. Sorry for grammar mistake.
The thing about the blond guy was a separate killer. Whoever is manipulating everyone with the demon contracts killed the blond guy and faked the crime scene to make it look like Maria killed him. Maria is out for revenge, but blond guy (who presumably gave Maria her contract) wasn't actually one of her targets. The true mastermind had blond guy killed
Jul 31, 2022 5:22 AM
Oct 2019
GGcc78 said:
sivenight said:

The thing about the blond guy was a separate killer. Whoever is manipulating everyone with the demon contracts killed the blond guy and faked the crime scene to make it look like Maria killed him. Maria is out for revenge, but blond guy (who presumably gave Maria her contract) wasn't actually one of her targets. The true mastermind had blond guy killed

I did not think it was a separate case. Thanks, I appreciate it
Jul 31, 2022 6:31 AM

Jun 2016
im so sad for ogata shuu ..

after brutal segss with ayano , he forgot everything like nothing happen LOL !
Jul 31, 2022 6:59 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Ayano is really the best girl here. I feel bad for her though. Imagine having the much awaited seggs with your beloved but your beloved forgets about it a few minutes later. Damn Kisara can just fck herself.
Jul 31, 2022 8:09 AM

Jun 2022
Sasuga Maruto. Not even anime can stop him from inserting h scenes. That was rather interesting seeing him recycling stuff from his earlier works, that Ayano scene being a parallel to Kazusa's in IC. Best episode so far, at least it reminded me that... Maruto could actually write if he tried lol
-Seniorious-Jul 31, 2022 8:19 AM
Jul 31, 2022 11:05 AM

May 2013
misterreicchi said:
Ayano is really the best girl here. I feel bad for her though. Imagine having the much awaited seggs with your beloved but your beloved forgets about it a few minutes later. Damn Kisara can just fck herself.

Well ayano even asked kisara to take the memories cause she felt sorry for seeing her crying. She also forced herself onto shuu fully aware that kisara is in love with him, an act out of desperation. Both girls are playing dirty at this point still kisara doesn't deserve that pain, she even saved ayano's life multiple times already
Jul 31, 2022 11:07 AM

Jan 2009
Come on :) ... "h scenes"? What was shown was completely tame and tasteful. There was innuendo, but nothing explicit - it's up to the viewer's imagination.
Jul 31, 2022 1:05 PM

Jan 2018
NO WAY

NO WAY
He forgor 💀
Jul 31, 2022 2:56 PM

Oct 2014
Looks like 1 win for Ayano LOL. While our guy was left in a state of nirvana but can’t exactly remember what happened and Kisara’s going to feel horrible everytime that NTR moment surfaces.
Jul 31, 2022 3:03 PM

May 2018
Did they do the deed? I can't sleep, need answers lol
Jul 31, 2022 7:54 PM

Apr 2020
I felt the first part of the episode felt like a recap but with more depth this time. Shu's past is more refined this time and damn he's the only survivor from the shit that went down years ago. My question though is umm why did they bring the families in an investigation?!! Talk about security...

Kisara getting stuck on a window like that is a pleasantry, but discard that Shuu and Ayano kissed!!! But one nice fight later to end Maria, you think that Ayano is ready to move on but NOPE. Kisara did oblige to erase the memory of them making up so fuck their rivalry for Shuu continues. It's trashy but I love it.
Aug 1, 2022 1:00 AM

Feb 2022
OMG! segg was unexpected!!!

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Aug 1, 2022 2:44 AM
May 2021
Shuu clapped Ayano's 🍑 and he doesn't even remember it anymore :(
Aug 1, 2022 5:19 AM

May 2021
lowkey entertaining. More mysteries popping up.
Ayano a W fr 🛐
Aug 1, 2022 9:08 AM

Oct 2008
This episode = Ayano for the WIN! damn she's thirsty!!!
5/5.

Aug 1, 2022 10:02 AM

Mar 2014
I never expected this show can be hot hot... but too bad it wasn't clear whether they did it or not
Aug 1, 2022 2:35 PM

Jan 2021
Good episode. Things being revealed slowly. Ayano is back for Shu!
Aug 1, 2022 3:18 PM
Sep 2016
Dadangdut33 said:
bruh i expected too much from this anime. It turns out to be just some ntr horny bait lol

> expected something out of this anime when it looked trashy from the start
> NTR horny bait when the mc literally was the bf of ayano and still loves ayano.
> when the anime finally is getting okish u think it's going bad.

bruh u are taking some cheap shit.
Aug 1, 2022 7:12 PM

Jan 2020
MadanielFL said:
This show is actually pretty underrated, I know a lot of attention is going to Lycoris, but this show is pretty good as well.

Getting to understand Shu's character more and more is something that I'm really enjoying, as well as the mysteries that there are.

So the reason why Shu's family was killed is because they had a family field trip in a mine filled with demons? lol
Apparently Shu's little sister is still alive, so I'm curious to see how this will turn out.

As you said, this is underrated because of Lycoris Recoil. Actually, everything is underrated in comparison to Lycoris Recoil.
Aug 1, 2022 7:17 PM

Jan 2020
Dadangdut33 said:
bruh i expected too much from this anime. It turns out to be just some ntr horny bait lol

I expected a love triangle and got a love triangle.
Aug 1, 2022 7:19 PM

Jan 2020
Rem4lifexD said:
Tetsuya asks to collaborate with Shuu to settle the events around his parents once and for all. Seems his father could possibly be connected with a demon?
It was funny to see Ayano embarassed when Shuu came over and saw her in the loungewear her mum bought for her as she said xD.

She kisses Shuu...
for many seconds!
WHY SHUU???!?!?!?!?!?!?! KISARA IS BEST GIRL AND THE ONLY ONE YOU SHOULD BE WITH FOREVER!

NANO DESU!

The guy already admitted he loves Ayano, and Kisara is well aware of this. I honestly feel bad for all three of them, so I hope both girls come to terms with them sharing Shu.
Aug 1, 2022 7:54 PM
Aug 2020
shouAdZ_MAL said:
Damn, SEGGGGS!!!

Didn't expect that they would go that far.

🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿👌👌
Aug 1, 2022 9:55 PM

Nov 2018
This drama shit's making my head hurt. Probably gonna stay far away from this shit and wait till the end to see if it'll have a good ending or nah.
Aug 1, 2022 10:42 PM
Aug 2020
FiendishChan said:
NO WAY

NO WAY
He forgor 💀

💀💀💀💀💀 we need more
Aug 2, 2022 3:37 AM

Feb 2020
Dang bro got laid and don't even remember it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2022 9:39 PM

May 2019
TheColonel76 said:
This was another wild episode, while dealing with the Maria situation Shu and Ayano decide to get naughty lol, the bit where she covered his eyes and kissed him took me back to another particular favorite blue waifu of mine doing the same thing, I really liked that.

And of course Maria decided to attack not long after, and Kisara is clearly pissed at Ayano lol, I’m not a Kisara hater but that was satisfying for sure to see Ayano get a win, which was made even more apparent at the end of the episode when we find out why Ayano did what she did; by creating new memories with Shu she is keeping the important past memories in tact when Kisara steals a kiss from Shu, that’s a galaxy brain tactic lol. And this way she can keep fooling around with Shu, I can only see this as a win.

And now Shu has the detective guy on his side to find out the truth of his family’s deaths/disappearances. This is shaping up to be a very interesting plot.

Thanks for the explanation about Ayano creating new memories so that the important memories stay for Shuu, plus Ayano can make future moves on him and those memories will be passed onto Kisara, galaxy brain tactic indeed!

A lot of stuff happened here that was a bit confusing but I'm hoping future episodes clear it up, such as why is Tetsuya offering to help clear Shuu's father's name (I don't really trust him as I think Shuu's informant may be considered a threat to a possible agenda so that could be why Tetsuya offering to help), a possible human killer that tried to cover his/her tracks, Shuu's sister possibly being alive, and possibly one of the most important bits, who wins Shuu between Ayano and Kisara??
Aug 3, 2022 12:16 AM

Sep 2011
Yep. Ayano has the upper hand. Always has been.

Aug 3, 2022 3:32 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
viperhc said:
TheColonel76 said:
This was another wild episode, while dealing with the Maria situation Shu and Ayano decide to get naughty lol, the bit where she covered his eyes and kissed him took me back to another particular favorite blue waifu of mine doing the same thing, I really liked that.

And of course Maria decided to attack not long after, and Kisara is clearly pissed at Ayano lol, I’m not a Kisara hater but that was satisfying for sure to see Ayano get a win, which was made even more apparent at the end of the episode when we find out why Ayano did what she did; by creating new memories with Shu she is keeping the important past memories in tact when Kisara steals a kiss from Shu, that’s a galaxy brain tactic lol. And this way she can keep fooling around with Shu, I can only see this as a win.

And now Shu has the detective guy on his side to find out the truth of his family’s deaths/disappearances. This is shaping up to be a very interesting plot.

Thanks for the explanation about Ayano creating new memories so that the important memories stay for Shuu, plus Ayano can make future moves on him and those memories will be passed onto Kisara, galaxy brain tactic indeed!

A lot of stuff happened here that was a bit confusing but I'm hoping future episodes clear it up, such as why is Tetsuya offering to help clear Shuu's father's name (I don't really trust him as I think Shuu's informant may be considered a threat to a possible agenda so that could be why Tetsuya offering to help), a possible human killer that tried to cover his/her tracks, Shuu's sister possibly being alive, and possibly one of the most important bits, who wins Shuu between Ayano and Kisara??

Ayano is shaping up to be best girl lol, I mean she’s already my favorite but this just adds to the list.
Aug 4, 2022 3:17 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well I'm still definitely interested in the teasing regarding his family's incident especially how they're teasing that the little sister might still be alive.. Also Shuu and Ayano moment was good but of course he would have his memories erased about it xD
Aug 5, 2022 8:32 AM

Jul 2021
This show is actually kinda enjoyable ngl
Aug 6, 2022 9:05 AM

May 2020
He did it with Ayano, and already had plenty of times with Kisara. So yeah I don't see any problem here.
Aug 6, 2022 11:55 AM
Oct 2012
Ayano is methodically heinous. Kisara having to save Ayano while she can smell that they just had sex is awful.
Aug 7, 2022 10:50 AM

Jun 2021
Wait so did Shu forget already that he did the dirty with ayano damn kisara works fast lmao
Aug 7, 2022 5:56 PM
Aug 2022
Rem4lifexD said:

She kisses Shuu...
for many seconds!

NANO DESU!

Have to mention the real tiwst is at the end when it is revealed that what Ayano told Kisara before the fight is to steal the memory of "that moment". Kisara surely did it for the apparent reason, but the side effect is that Ayano didn't need to keep the promise of abandoning the relationship.
dukenormandyAug 7, 2022 6:04 PM
Aug 13, 2022 7:16 AM

Mar 2008
So Kisara can selectively take memories from Shu or was it just because that moment of passion took place so recently? Would be unsetting if she could outright select which memories to erase.
Aug 13, 2022 10:49 PM
Mar 2022
Di episode kali ini sangat romatis buat heroinnya!
Aug 13, 2022 11:06 PM
Jan 2020
The revelation was great especially for being only 5 episodes in. The pacing is really good seems like this series is gonna have a very strong close. which is good!!!
Aug 15, 2022 12:46 AM
Jun 2022
Yes, I really like it, especially the graphics provided by Studio A-1 make it even more beautiful
Aug 22, 2022 6:31 AM

Jan 2022
NTR always gives comfort to pure-hearted people like me. This episode is very good because it makes the story more interesting in the future
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Aug 23, 2022 4:07 PM

Jan 2019
WTF is this? A tasteful sex scene between two leads this early on? I'm definitely glad I gave this anime a second chance, and Ayano is streets ahead of Kisara as the show's best girl at this point.

Aug 28, 2022 9:14 AM

Aug 2014
That was really good EP, I liked how Kisara took that memory from just a moment ago ;d Really nicely invented
and I really did not expect that sex scene ;d they could show more ;d
Thyriad-oPPailovAug 28, 2022 9:25 AM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 29, 2022 6:35 PM
Oct 2020
nothing too special.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2022

131 by spicarie »»
Apr 17, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2022

78 by spicarie »»
Apr 17, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2022

93 by spicarie »»
Apr 17, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2022

181 by Kaeicap »»
Mar 5, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2022

106 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Jan 31, 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.