Forums

Anime that u binged at once when u started it

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 4, 2022 10:30 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
sefferia_ellis said:
Deadman Wonderland, Vampire Knight, Natsume Yuujinchou and many anime around end of 2000's and early 2010's.
I have anime burnout for many years now.I miss my time when binge watch anime alone when I was a student.
owh nice one deadman wonderland one of my reason watch it coz the anime was anime of year at the time n when i finished finally i knew reasons behind it lol

Menternor said:
I binge read manga far more than I binge watch anime.

In fact, when it comes to anime, I only remember ever binging Asobi Asobase, Detroit Metal City and the second season of Bungou Stray Dogs.

Every heard bungo stray dog always remembered on dazai osamu when every girl favovrited him so much lol

ManWild said:
I binged Gintama very quickly and I loved it
My irl friend also offered me gintama but still its not my anime type tho

Figendog said:
There's probably quite a few but Zankyou no Terror and 91 Days were some good ones, albeit shorter shows

Couldnt agree more both have great tension in opening n getting higher when it gonna be end

AiRosie said:
Juuni Taisen would be my most recent binge. Most of the time I only watch 6 episodes at a time (at most at least)

My irl friend also told me that show was really great but idk why it only scored with 6 below

DeonX said:
I binged Attack on Titan until S3P2 in under a week. At that time 4 eps of S4 Part 1 were out. I binged them too and was caught up with the anime.

I remember binging Another and Erased pretty fast too as I wanted to what the fuck was actually going on. But the great atmosphere of mystery was cut with rather disappointing endings.

There are other short anime that I binged but I can't remember them atm

Edit: Completed Odd Taxi in two days and Takagi san (up to S2 since S3 wasn't out back then) in probably 3-4 days

No one doubt with it S3 part 2 really peak of AOT season of all

Usagi-san-chan said:
Higurashi gou and sotsu I really wanted to get rid of it

Nice gore lover u are

azbcy74 said:
Bnha...............................

Yup sonotori

[quote=ChouunShiryuu message=66778829]
ISeeLifePeople said:

ChouunShiryuu said:
Definitely steins gate, at 2.0X-4.0x speed at that to be done with it.
why dont u try with 100x speed ? Maybe u can get new experience from it also can saving ur busy time right ?
/quote]
If I could, I surely would. It was unbearable on anything less. Did you like it?

Okay

smoltulip said:
- Violet Evergarden (which was probably a bad idea because I ended up dehydrated w/a headache from crying so much lmao)
- Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2nd Season (was just really hooked on the story by that point so I had to finish it in one go)
- Non Non Biyori (super comfy slice of life vibes)
- Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai (just really loved this one, some of the dialogue moments were *chef's kiss*)

They were all great to watch all at once, just felt like I was watching a movie!

Dats why i stop to watch it since tearjerk will come on me if i continue it lol

Fsn ubw 2 really gave great impression on Emiya not only wanna create his ideal world but also he succesed to show weakness from gilgamesh that he never trained himself since he got anything without took pains from it

Jul 4, 2022 10:57 AM

Nov 2021
I binged watch almost everything but the ones I watched the most in a day would be AoT Death Note and Kill la Kill.
Jul 4, 2022 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
I guess it would be Haikyuu for me.....
Jul 4, 2022 2:07 PM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
ItzCreamCheese said:
I binged watch almost everything but the ones I watched the most in a day would be AoT Death Note and Kill la Kill.
Extremely agree with ur list, dude. Hope aot will get alternative ending atlhough director has to fight with ishiyama LOL

Penelope-Eckhart said:

Alright the hero is destined to save the world :)

Jul 4, 2022 2:14 PM

Nov 2021
ISeeLifePeople said:
ItzCreamCheese said:
Extremely agree with ur list, dude. Hope aot will get alternative ending atlhough director has to fight with ishiyama LOL

Penelope-Eckhart said:

I totally agree with you and also thanks for liking my list. It looks like we both have similar taste.
ItzCreamCheeseJul 4, 2022 2:20 PM
Jul 4, 2022 2:19 PM

Oct 2013
Gungrave. I was amazed that a game adaptation could actually have more story than the actual game. I mean, I love the game, but theres not much to it plot wise from what I remember.
Jul 4, 2022 3:33 PM

Jul 2020
Hunter x Hunter and I dont regret it :)
Jul 4, 2022 10:44 PM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
ItzCreamCheese said:
ISeeLifePeople said:

I totally agree with you and also thanks for liking my list. It looks like we both have similar taste.

That sounds great then lol

FanofAction said:
Gungrave. I was amazed that a game adaptation could actually have more story than the actual game. I mean, I love the game, but theres not much to it plot wise from what I remember.

Wtf anime adaptation can give better journey than game itself, wanna try it out tho gungrave

AshAAn said:
Hunter x Hunter and I dont regret it :)
so bad i still wanna know about gon dad view tho lol

Jul 4, 2022 10:56 PM
May 2020
Prolly, each and every anime I have watched so far XD. If i have to choose some then Attack on Titan, your lie in April, demon Slayer, promised Neverland, etc. and so on....
Jul 4, 2022 11:03 PM

Jul 2020
death parade, tokyo ghoul, k-on, yuru yuri, death note
Jul 4, 2022 11:18 PM

Jul 2019
Erased and Re:ZERO season 1

mostly because i have just got into anime when i watched them.
Jul 4, 2022 11:37 PM

Mar 2022
banana fish, violet evergarden, your lie in april and vivy, cuz i had time those day
Jul 4, 2022 11:43 PM

Oct 2020
- higurashi kai
- nanatsu no taizai
- jojo part 3,4 & 5

Those are the ones i can think of atm
Jul 4, 2022 11:58 PM

May 2019
-Queen's Blade
-Bikini Warriors
-Nanatsu No Bitoku
Jul 5, 2022 12:04 AM
John Titor

Jul 2017
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Death Note
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
- Elfen Lied

Most of them are from the era before I joined MAL anime clubs. After that, watching seasonal anime and some other challenges totally changed the rhythm I watch anime now. Not to mention that thing called life.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Jul 5, 2022 2:13 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
_Neall_ said:
Prolly, each and every anime I have watched so far XD. If i have to choose some then Attack on Titan, your lie in April, demon Slayer, promised Neverland, etc. and so on....

Sasageyooo jinzou sasageyooo

Jnxi said:
death parade, tokyo ghoul, k-on, yuru yuri, death note
how about high school of dead ? XD

nabqz said:
Erased and Re:ZERO season 1

mostly because i have just got into anime when i watched them.

Ngl 1st eps re zero one of the best scene ever as opening

Blueberry173 said:
banana fish, violet evergarden, your lie in april and vivy, cuz i had time those day
nice taste from urs, glad can see vivy from ur list

NEMESIS95 said:
- higurashi kai
- nanatsu no taizai
- jojo part 3,4 & 5

Those are the ones i can think of atm

Seems like u have various favorite genre from there, nice one dude

tchitchouan said:
-Queen's Blade
-Bikini Warriors
-Nanatsu No Bitoku
the true man of culture although u can enjoy only 5 min per eps lmao

TitanOfPlasma said:
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Death Note
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
- Elfen Lied

Most of them are from the era before I joined MAL anime clubs. After that, watching seasonal anime and some other challenges totally changed the rhythm I watch anime now. Not to mention that thing called life.

I know since all ur list came from before 2010s lol

Jul 5, 2022 2:26 AM
JoJo enthusiast

Dec 2020
Watched all 26 episodes of R.O.D The TV in one day. Most standard-length anime episodes I've ever watched in one uninterrupted sitting.
The Sealing Club is back, baby!
Jul 5, 2022 2:30 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
Kuroni_Kuru said:
Watched all 26 episodes of R.O.D The TV in one day. Most standard-length anime episodes I've ever watched in one uninterrupted sitting.
wtf it is, first time i hear it lol, can u say some interested things behind it ?

Jul 5, 2022 4:12 AM
JoJo enthusiast

Dec 2020
ISeeLifePeople said:
wtf it is, first time i hear it lol, can u say some interested things behind it ?

R.O.D The TV is the sequel to a three-episode-long OVA titled R.O.D - Read Or Die. The series is a about spies who can turn paper into weapons. It sounds kinda dumb, but it's one of my favorite anime series of all-time. Would definitely recommend.
The Sealing Club is back, baby!
Jul 5, 2022 4:47 AM
Jul 2022
Bunny Girl Senpai
AOT (took like a week though I think)
Death Note
King's Avatar (binged the anime, then movie, then first half of live action... then the book...)
Trapped in a Dating Sim
Horimiya
Spy X Family
HxH (until the bugs...)
currently, golden time (couldn't find a stopping point until episode 10, so here i am at 5am...)

honestly i've binged most of the animes i've watched lol
demiweebMALJul 5, 2022 4:56 AM
Jul 5, 2022 4:54 AM
Feb 2021
most 12ep anime I binge and lately I don't even have time to watch weekly...but what stuck to me was AOT which I avoided for so long that I ended up binging up to S4 once I gave it a shot...and it was mindblowing for me how it took me like 2 days since I couldn't make myself take a break-
other than that...I most vividly remember Death Parade and most recently Mairimashita Iruma-kun and Sasaki and Miyano
Jul 5, 2022 5:01 AM

Sep 2020
liw s1 and 2
small gintama seasons
some mono seasons
chuunibyou
is all i remember
Jul 5, 2022 5:06 AM
Jul 2019
Early on into watching anime I pretty much binged every series I watched. Probably my favorite one besides Violet Evergarden that I binged was the entire Working!! series, really wish it was on a streaming platform again man.
Jul 5, 2022 5:31 AM
Jul 2021
Anime I watched in

one day/night: Beastars (S1&S2), Death Parade, Code Geass S2, Odd Taxi

two days: Nana, Vinland Saga, Kaguya-sama (S1&S2)

three days: Attack on Tiitan (75 eps)
Jul 5, 2022 5:40 AM

Jan 2009
I binged Kaiji , Rainbow nisha rokubou no shichinin . Akagi
Jul 5, 2022 7:51 PM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
Kuroni_Kuru said:
ISeeLifePeople said:

R.O.D The TV is the sequel to a three-episode-long OVA titled R.O.D - Read Or Die. The series is a about spies who can turn paper into weapons. It sounds kinda dumb, but it's one of my favorite anime series of all-time. Would definitely recommend.
noted, gonna download it soon lol

nikthedemiweeb said:
Bunny Girl Senpai
AOT (took like a week though I think)
Death Note
King's Avatar (binged the anime, then movie, then first half of live action... then the book...)
Trapped in a Dating Sim
Horimiya
Spy X Family
HxH (until the bugs...)
currently, golden time (couldn't find a stopping point until episode 10, so here i am at 5am...)

honestly i've binged most of the animes i've watched lol
what the hahaha, i love golden time, its also really entertain show but are u fine when watched it until dawn dont force urself binge doesnt mean u have to finish just only 1 day for entire eps lol

_meanie_ said:
most 12ep anime I binge and lately I don't even have time to watch weekly...but what stuck to me was AOT which I avoided for so long that I ended up binging up to S4 once I gave it a shot...and it was mindblowing for me how it took me like 2 days since I couldn't make myself take a break-
other than that...I most vividly remember Death Parade and most recently Mairimashita Iruma-kun and Sasaki and Miyano

Im glad n kinda sad at the time, what the hell do u think u are lol finish around 84 eps only require 2 days holy shittt i know aot so awesome once u watch it but it doesnt mean sacrifice ur sleep time until really finish it lmao

Rndmguypassingby said:
liw s1 and 2
small gintama seasons
some mono seasons
chuunibyou
is all i remember
liw ? Whts liw ?

BaconChips said:
Early on into watching anime I pretty much binged every series I watched. Probably my favorite one besides Violet Evergarden that I binged was the entire Working!! series, really wish it was on a streaming platform again man.

Thr some legal n illegal streaming are active until now. The rest just choose ur path among them

midnight643514 said:
Anime I watched in

one day/night: Beastars (S1&S2), Death Parade, Code Geass S2, Odd Taxi

two days: Nana, Vinland Saga, Kaguya-sama (S1&S2)

three days: Attack on Tiitan (75 eps)
deathnote 37 eps only 1 day so in other words u spent around 14.8 h non stop straightforwardly holy shitt dude

jefba said:
I binged Kaiji , Rainbow nisha rokubou no shichinin . Akagi
i can u when u binged kaiji hahaha well done bruh

Jul 5, 2022 8:14 PM

Jan 2012
I know that there are many more, but the one that comes to mind right now is Charlotte. I watched the whole thing in one sitting during quarantine, so the fact that I watched it overnight into the next morning did not matter.

Jul 6, 2022 10:14 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
IheartAnime77 said:
I know that there are many more, but the one that comes to mind right now is Charlotte. I watched the whole thing in one sitting during quarantine, so the fact that I watched it overnight into the next morning did not matter.
me 2 watched whole one piece until recent eps around 1 month during first quarantinee lol

Jul 6, 2022 4:17 PM

Sep 2018
black butler
barakamon
mushishi
mononoke
Jul 6, 2022 6:09 PM

Jan 2012
ISeeLifePeople said:
IheartAnime77 said:
me 2 watched whole one piece until recent eps around 1 month during first quarantinee lol

Wow, that is amazing. l hope to try One Piece someday too but the episode count scares me, especially since it just keeps rising xD Quarantine was the best time to catch up though. I missed my chance. lol

Jul 6, 2022 6:13 PM

Sep 2020
Ace of the diamond, Haikyuu, Gintama, Mob Psycho, Demon slayer, etc. All during lockdown. It started from me binging all of Haikyuu in one day and then finishing 51 episodes of Ace of the diamond in like two or three days. I had too much time that I got burnt out.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jul 7, 2022 12:21 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
luminouspaint said:
black butler
barakamon
mushishi
mononoke
black butler remembered my senpai when he promoted his black butler manga on me at the time lol

IheartAnime77 said:
ISeeLifePeople said:

Wow, that is amazing. l hope to try One Piece someday too but the episode count scares me, especially since it just keeps rising xD Quarantine was the best time to catch up though. I missed my chance. lol

Dont ever think about eps counts, at least try some eps. If the anime really hook u slowly but surely u will through it without u knowing XD

samsince04 said:
Ace of the diamond, Haikyuu, Gintama, Mob Psycho, Demon slayer, etc. All during lockdown. It started from me binging all of Haikyuu in one day and then finishing 51 episodes of Ace of the diamond in like two or three days. I had too much time that I got burnt out.

Seems like u love sport anime so much, nice one dude

Jul 7, 2022 1:37 AM

Oct 2008
I binge most of my 10+ ep anime. So SNK s1, is an anime I binged in a day and the sun was still up by the time I finished. I did skip OP song half the time and when some scenes from an ep were repeated in the next ep, I fastforwarded.
Jul 8, 2022 6:01 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
SofiaBulga said:
I binge most of my 10+ ep anime. So SNK s1, is an anime I binged in a day and the sun was still up by the time I finished. I did skip OP song half the time and when some scenes from an ep were repeated in the next ep, I fastforwarded.

AOT AOT AOT AOT AOT everywhr
I cnt wait last season for AOT its really crazy moreover someone like u can binged from beginning until last one only require 2 days, HOLY SHITTTT

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why do people like consuming media watching specifically opposite sex get together? ( 1 2 )

Oshieteoshiete4 - Yesterday

73 by FanofAction »»
4 minutes ago

» What are some shows that are commonly credited to change someone's life?

APolygons2 - 4 hours ago

17 by Rhae »»
23 minutes ago

» Did I ever tell you what the definition of stupidity is?

Rinrinka - 8 hours ago

19 by Dumb »»
30 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 26

59 by APolygons2 »»
33 minutes ago

Poll: » Your favourite romance ( 1 2 )

Jackson_rajkumar - 9 hours ago

54 by WatchTillTandava »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.