Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2022 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
Letters from an unknown person that's addressed to Fuharashi...and a warning threat on top of it...yeap, that's definitely the demon child spirit Miko and her fox spirit adversaries at work.

And those letters don't stop coming which baffles both Fushihara and her 2 ghost spirits. From letters to a literal package that encloses Miko's arrival, tis' a package postal trick that is cute. Despite the cuteness of Miko and her 2 fox retains Kon and Konta, and the never-ending threat to move out like something of a bad premonition, of course how could Fushihara believe this "misfortune". This evil that doesn't trounce the reason why Fushihara has breathed new life, is thanks to Yuurei and Myako being family to her, even to the point of being her own children.

The need to move out is truly moving out...because of a blazing fire, but the misfortune rather of losing their home in the process. But not to worry, Miko thought ahead and prepared lodging for them. Her friend being the real estate agent Kaori (whom is Fuharashi's school friend) that can also see spirit ghosts, she's a "special case" whom has to live in an apartment building that is also treated as one, for the caretaker can also see spirits.

School friends catching up with one another after so long, it can feel dejected resigning to the job that you hate, that for Fuharashi, is a blessing in disguise for meeting Yuurei and eventually Myako. She is definitely happier now, and with her new home and the two baby spirit ghosts as family for a lifetime.

Cute finale...cute indeed.
KANLen09Jun 23, 2022 7:23 AM
Jun 23, 2022 5:32 AM

Feb 2020
A little dramatic finale, but we got a happy ending after all.

Miko, Kon and Konta were adorable. :3

This was such a wholesome and cute show. Definitely one my favorites of this season. I'll miss those cute little angels and their hilarious reactions. <3

SerafosJun 23, 2022 7:54 AM
Jun 23, 2022 6:15 AM

Apr 2010
Well at least the main managed to improve on living space tho no i wonder about her neighbour, Kurahashi is homeless as well after all.
Anyway the best part of the show was how the life of the main improved after meeting these ghosts, she was pretty much only doing overtime before she met them.
And it's clear her job isn't the best hopefully she finds something better in the future.

Overall the anime was pretty ok but the voiceovers that said Kawaii where pretty creepy at times.
Jun 23, 2022 6:32 AM

Jul 2011
Was explained why Fushihara and Kurahashi can see ghosts, keeping the line of the dark part of this anime going.

Im horrified thinking of Kurahashi equipment loss.

Jun 23, 2022 7:04 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Miko thought she would be feared...but she was actually thought of as cute! She reminds me of Illya from Princess Connect Re Dive xD. She tells Shachiku that when a certain amount of stress/negativity builds, you start to see creatures like ghosts! Though you will even see evil spirits!
Miko offers to help her out to rid her of her misfortune
But a fire has started! All of Satsuki's work tools are also destroyed by the fire and both her and Shachiku don't have a place to live! But Miko says she has a new apartment set up for them all!
Miko is 806 years old! Satsuki finds her cute also xD.
Kaori knows about Miko and ghosts!
It seems that the apartment is very big and even has a caretaker who has been tending to the place for 30 years!
But...SHE IS ACTUALLY A GHOST TOO!
Miko was so happy about pressing the elevator button!
The apartment is huge!

This has been a great show which I love so much! I NEED MORE GHOST FLUFF NOW! SEASON 2 PLEASE BE ANNOUNCED!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 23, 2022 7:17 AM

Jun 2021
I can take three things away from this finale.

One, they sort of explained why only certain people can see ghosts and some can't, which was bugging me the whole show. Only those with great mental and physical stress put upon them can see ghosts. You could call that a comment on how Fushihara was just about worked to the brink of death, but that, ironically, has been DONE to death by tons of other anime and manga. Japan still doesn't get the message, tho.

(Also, for a second I thought they were gonna pull some Sixth Sense shit and reveal Fushihara actually WAS dead the whole time, and I'm glad they didn't)

Two, Fushihara was finally able to admit that her life is pretty shit. Her job sucks, but SHE is content and happy because of the babies in her life now. As someone with depression myself, that took a lot of courage and I respect it a lot. That's a developed character.

Three, Fushihara, Yuurei and Myako are going to be just fine. Their flat may have burnt down, but they now live in a building full of ghosts and people who can see them, in a nice apartment, and things ended on a great note. Things are going to be okay. There's an open window for a potential second season, but if they decide not to do one, that's fine too. The show ended just fine.

What I will say though, is I've only given the show the score I've given it simply because it was a fine show, and not something that I'd be super excited to see more of. It was very cute and relaxing, but not something that completely wowed me. Also considering I picked it up late and didn't follow it week to week, it wasn't something I could get deeply emotionally invested it, even though it was quite heartwarming.

7 out of 10. Sometimes, there can be some real treasures found in the pile of trash that is life, and I'm glad Fushihara was able to find it.
Jun 23, 2022 9:40 AM

Jun 2021
Noooo our weekly does of insulin is over T^T

This series was dangerously adorable...

Started while healthy, ending with diabetes lol
Jun 23, 2022 9:41 AM

Jun 2021
Overall, a very relaxing show to watch every week. I liked the cute interactions between the characters but I kinda wish Miko was introduced earlier so she got more to do.

The narrator for the last episode is Takehito Koyasu.
Jun 23, 2022 12:22 PM

May 2021
Decent fluff, with the underlying message that recognition and love can make even the most stressful of days worth it.

Jun 23, 2022 1:35 PM

Aug 2021
It was cute until the end, yes the fire in her apartment was unfortunate but now they have new home and that there are more like her, at least you see things ahead, I liked watching it
Jun 23, 2022 3:45 PM

Mar 2017
Oh she is such a stupid loli grannie demon... thing.

So cute!

I think this is the AOTS for me. Great adaptation that had me smiling every episode.
Jun 23, 2022 4:08 PM

Dec 2013
It was a lovely anime, with a different spin on the genre having a bit of cold reality in there and even if Fushihara's problem aren't gone it is the little things that keep some people going.
Jun 23, 2022 4:35 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
I definitely didn't expect that this show would end with a literal bang! At least Fushihara can move to a bigger place now! And it's not just a bigger place, it's a place that specifically houses spirits and special people like Fushihara and Kurahashi!

It just sucks that Miko and her haunted apartment was introduced in the final episode. I feel like they could've done so much more if the incident happened earlier.

dramatic finale, but we got a happy ending after all.

Miko was adorable little oni..like the girls from onipan

This was such a wholesome and cute show. Definitely one my favorites of this season. I'll miss those cute little angels and their hilarious reactions...

Kurahashi and Lily?
I just saw them temporarily staying in a Manga Cafe.

They also moving to that Mansion
They could probably live together with Fushihara and The 2 Ghosts since Their living space is big

Reason for the delay is that they lost their work equipment, they probably have to go someplace with net snd other stuffs related to drawing until they can replace everything. She works from home after all.

Jun 23, 2022 4:48 PM

Sep 2020
I'm very curious about the eccentric condo residents (both the living and spectral types) but that final scene with the two little ghosts hopping on Fushihara was so pleasant so I'm one hundred percent OK with the series ending like this.
Jun 23, 2022 5:50 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A sweet final episode for a sugar sweet show. It was pretty rough when Fushihara’s apartment caught fire, but thanks to the final ghost girl, Miko, Fushihara got a new apartment which is a big step up from her first one. It was also surprising that her childhood friend Kaori was involved with Miko, but a cool callback.

I really liked the conversation between Kaori and Fushihara at the end too, yeah her job still sucks but the ghosties light her life up, and it was because of her job she met them, although I wouldn’t praise the job still lol. I saw some theories saying Fushihara died in this episode, but imo she didn’t, especially if there’s still more manga after this. That would also be incredibly sad and well hidden if it’s the truth, but I’m gonna choose to believe it’s not lol.

This was without a doubt the cutest show this season, so much fluffy cute ghost goodness, and it definitely took me back to the now classic Senko-san (kinda hurts to say that lol) the wholesome paired with healing a tired worker just works so well imo, and the ghost girls were extremely cute all the time which added onto that, I also really liked Fushihara as a character, her reactions to the cuteness were always hilarious. And both the OP and ED were great, that bass in the OP goes hard and that ED is the perfect way to chill once the episode is over. I would without a doubt love to see another season of this, I’m gonna miss Fushihara and her ghost babies a lot!
Jun 23, 2022 10:21 PM

Jul 2016
Lol at Dio being the guest narrator for the finale.

Really cute series overall. Very fluffy and relaxing while also featuring the most adorable characters I have seen in a while. Such a shame Miko was introduced so late tho.

7/10
Jun 24, 2022 1:58 AM

Feb 2011
very cute, the narrator got annoying at times (except when it was dio) but thats minor.

It was hard to feel like they were ghosts or anything with how many people could see them or how they did things, but thats anime for ya.

also sucks we only just now saw miko and she's been in the OP since day 1, the bass line in the OP slaps

Jun 24, 2022 6:33 AM

Sep 2020
I also noticed the "kawaii" narrator's VA changed! (it's also mentioned in the credits)
Very sweet and nice ending~though the last ghost didn't have a lot of showtime.
Jun 24, 2022 12:19 PM

Nov 2016
The best narrator was saved for last.

Puuh, I gotta say that this final episode almost got me. I don't want this to end, especially after Miko's introduction. I can't get enough of all the shenanigans in this series. Fingers crossed for S2

7,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 24, 2022 1:44 PM

Feb 2007
Evelator! ^_^

And damn, so much of Fushihara's description of her job just made me go "yeah, I know the feeling..." At least it luckily wasn't all of it.
Jun 25, 2022 1:48 PM

Sep 2019
Great ending! I really have enjoyed this serie. I am really looking for another season! :)
Jun 25, 2022 8:14 PM

Mar 2008
this one realy deserves a new season.
Jun 25, 2022 11:09 PM

Oct 2008
such a heartwarming finale episode! gonna miss this KAWAII show!
5/5.
8/10.

Jun 27, 2022 11:58 PM

Nov 2009
HUH

Didn't noticed the Oni ghostie had a tail... LOL

So she's pretty much like half-Oni-Half-Fox Spirit.

___ ___ ___

At first, it looked like something out of a Horror game where the evil spirit came out of the box and kills you.

But then we got a super cute chibi Oni Miko Fox spirit, LOL

Mass Misfortune eh? Guess that explains Fushihara's exhausted eye rings even tho she's taking multiple day offs.

Huh... I guess this is the same case for Satsuki.

___ ___ ___

And then the apartment burned down... RIP Satsuki's art works...

Hmm... 800+ year old chibi loli horned oni fox spirit Miko ghostie... LOL

And with the apartment dead, they needed a new place... and Fushihara's childhood friend is Miko's "partner".

And somehow... they have an entire skyscraper apartment building for "special people" where majority of ppls living there can see ghosties or are ghosties...

(and I guess not everyone is a chibi... some are regular sized ghosts)

Also, holy FK... that per room... is literally PER FLOOR of the Apartment Building... it's HUGE... I think I saw like 3 or 4 bed rooms with a kitchen, living room and bathroom. It's literally like 5~6x the size of the room they used to live in.

___ ___ ___

I wish I had mass misfortune so I can see cute little ghosts too.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 4, 2022 12:12 AM

Nov 2012
Beautiful! I remember manga's chapter were short but this turned out into a great and relaxing anime.

My Candies:

Jul 6, 2022 2:20 AM
Oct 2017
I’m still not convinced that Kaori is not a psychopomp that gently spirited Shachiku-San to a friendly location for ghosts to live together with other spirits.
Jul 6, 2022 5:28 AM

Feb 2021
Finally, this anime reach the final episode! I will miss those cute ghost :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 10, 2022 7:24 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol i knew it, the guest narrator was the one i familiar with, and turns out its true this time alone xd.

Well, as expected, a solid final. Agree with people above, can make this another season, or at least a short ova sequel one, to know more about the residence of those 'special apartment'. Though, however, this is still a solid show, with underlying message on it, that's always been showcase, time to time. But, this show put more effort to give a divine warning about how much the stress was the true haunt for some people among this cruelty world.

Then, as a runaway if you really can't take that all along, you can have several path as a solution, that i can't explain it further but just to pray; wishing you can find the cuteness version of yours, at the end of your road of life...

As for this alone, simple 8 from me!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 23, 2022 8:53 PM

Feb 2014
If this anime objective was to be cute only and nothing else, it managed to do so.

8/10

By the way, there is a "plot" hole here or... where Satsuki will be living now? For a moment I really thought both Satsuki and Sachiku would start living together xD
TechOtakuAug 23, 2022 9:00 PM
Aug 27, 2022 2:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Too bad we only got that new spirit during the last episode, and also her apartment burned but she got a better one so it's all good, well that was a cute way to end for this cute simple anime
Aug 27, 2022 10:51 AM
Jul 2019
Episódio muito fofo assim como todos os outros. Foi um ótimo anime!!
Nov 4, 2022 4:03 AM

Apr 2019
And so, it begins as Lizard from Spiderman No Way Home said, anyways it was a great conclusion for this anime, it was great while it lasted, so seeing ghosts comes from too much depression it seems, so like Schizophrenia?
Jan 3, 2023 9:40 AM

Nov 2013
amlg said:
I wish I had mass misfortune so I can see cute little ghosts too.
what if you turned into Mieruko-chan? that doesn't sound as exciting haha
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 30, 2023 5:44 PM

Apr 2014
i loved seeing this series in anime form 

made things even cuter from the manga

with that said i would love a season 2 if it ever happens 

but yes super cute 
"one step at a time"

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Mar 31

3 by A-lil-weeb-dog »»
Apr 2, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 2 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 14, 2022

37 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Sep 13, 2023 4:40 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 7, 2022

70 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 5, 2022

31 by RixxEXE »»
Aug 22, 2023 12:25 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 9, 2022

22 by Jorovie »»
Nov 4, 2022 3:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.