Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2022 5:27 AM

Nov 2011
The way they talk about traps related to a treasure chest they found is amusing. Valid concerns though.

A lot of humorous moments like with the Mimic and Carla's yelling. Seems this actally had some buildup that leads to the finale too. Interesting.
Jun 19, 2022 5:53 AM

Jul 2017
Hah, finding a treasure chest in the middle of the road, asking you to open it? That definitely sounds fishy and trap-like worthy. Anna helps them check, and it looks OK...except that the trap is around the treasre chest, and Alvin literally fell for it with Carla praising and dissing him in the process for his good points...that's more like disarming his armour for outdoor cooking appliances.

Trying to save Alvin out of the quicksand-like pit, but getting out is better than being cursed and played by Carla herself. And what comes out of the treasure chest...is the Mimic who's preying on them to get a promotion for scaring them. And since that failed, they decide to try again...though Carla went left and right with a story of her own. That didn't bode so well...

A fracture from running into a young female cyclops doing the usual fanservice, and while Alvin is hurt badly on his left elbow, Carla asking about the lingerie collection totally caught me off guard for a girls' talk session, what a great joke though. It's time to heal Alvin's elbow, but Carla's healing that requires yelling, it would easily blow him out of this world. Instead, healing worth a magic trick works though.

To have Carla be a blessing to Alvin, he's definitely appreciative that she is abnormal to begin with, that at least he now has a party to match. And with the impending rescue mission from this Dorman, Alvin's gonna pull his punches for the finale.

Hope the buildup's worth it.
Jun 19, 2022 6:00 AM

Jun 2021
Wait, Carla can actually use a healing spell without a catch? I never thought it was actually possible! Also, I like how Anna is playing whack-a-mole with Ryoko.
Jun 19, 2022 6:09 AM

Apr 2010
Alvin had a hard times ones again especially in that trap, still he did protect Karla from that attack of the cyclops so he probably cares about her.
The party members playing around like that was also funny.
Jun 19, 2022 6:40 AM

Nov 2010
See here for "it's a hand power" gag.
Jun 19, 2022 9:56 AM

May 2021
Great episode! That ogre wearing the pink underwear was funny xD.
Carla got very embarrassed with Alvin's praise lol.
She can actually use real healing magic?!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 19, 2022 11:52 AM
May 2017
It is as bizarre as great.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jun 19, 2022 2:16 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I really liked the treasure chest bits, and the mimic was pretty cute honestly even though Carla talked it up like it was an eldritch monster lol, and wow Carla actually healed Alvin with no downsides, it’s a miracle lol. I really enjoyed the curse words one she did first tho, that “fwakyuu” was great.

And I really liked that wholesome moment at the end between Carla and Alvin, love to see how far they’ve come even if it was a really bumpy road with no signs of it smoothing out lol.

And looks like final episode next week is gonna be a serious battle, that’s definitely exciting, and based on the episode title it’s anime original which is cool. I’m also sad to see this end, it hasn’t been the best comedy but I’ve found myself enjoying it quite a bit, and these last few episodes have been bangers imo.
Jun 19, 2022 8:34 PM

Aug 2021
They did waste time with the chest and it was always a trap, although Carla already damaged the creature inside, so at least she showed that she was able to heal Alvin, an enemy is coming and for real now.
Jun 19, 2022 8:50 PM

May 2021
I can't believe Carla actually managed to heal without summoning Eldritch monstrosities. Gotta set-up for the big bad boss fight next episode.

Jun 20, 2022 8:19 PM

Oct 2015
The treasure part was a bore, and didnt serve any purpose.I felt like they didnt know what to do with it.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 21, 2022 2:13 AM

Mar 2020
Karla-chan saying fwakyuu 😂😂

Anyways another silly episode. And next week is the final. Looks more interesting. Im gonna miss everyone.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jun 21, 2022 10:32 PM

Nov 2009
They added the spirits to the beginning of OP...

So now apparently Alvin's entire party is made up of "Monsters" (counting Carla, and not because she's a "Goblin")

___ ___ ___

LOL @ the female Ogre (maybe) wearing Pink underwear.

Also, ppls surprised at Carla doing a healing skill... we've already seen in last episode she could actually use Rejuvenation spell correctly on the Evil Spirit to purify it.

(most times she fails, I suspect she's doing it on purpose cause of her personality... but Carla apparently "likes" Alvin (as seen in earlier episodes)... she thinks she should chill out a bit, LOL)

(just as we've seen in the episode that Carla gets embarrassed when Alvin thanks her)

___ ___ ___

"Doesn't stand a chance"

you sure about that?... LOL...
amlgJun 21, 2022 10:53 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 22, 2022 6:23 AM

Aug 2021
Yes they wasted time with the chest and it was always a trap the truth, although Carla already damaged the creature inside, then that at least showed that she could heal Alvin, an enemy is coming and for real now.
Jun 24, 2022 12:43 AM

Dec 2020
running into a cyclops changing omh😭😭 i love this show
Jul 2, 2022 7:31 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This episode has a lot of cute voice over, ngl.

Woah Karla can do a healing magic after all, like a 'real magic'!

Lol they play a whack-a-mole with a poor short-screen-time maid, when Alvin flirt on Karla.

But the better part is once again a careness they did when handling the preview announcement part. Such a nice dedicate handle there saying all thing about original final story and shows how 'we', need to support their whacky adventure, to the heart of contents.

Very well! To the final!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 4, 2022 6:46 AM

Feb 2021
Alvin always goes into the easy trap XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 8, 2022 12:51 PM

Nov 2014
I don't know what is more surprising: Carla being able to actually heal someone, or the fact that Alvin understands his own position and luck to have Carla around.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2022

106 by Snedis »»
Feb 25, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2022

16 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 21, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2022

24 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 16, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2022

26 by dhell26 »»
Feb 15, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2022

52 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 5, 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.