Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 28, 2022 5:45 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. If Sylvester is the ruler of the town in the first place.. Why he can't just change these rules, which are clearly biased towards nobility?.. Well, it probably shows he's not all mighty, and even as he is a ruler.. He can't do a lot of stuff, probably.. And his ruling isn't above law.. And with how scheming nobles can be.. It probably means that Sylvester just got some more enemies here.. Protecting Myne here.. Even if I don't like the dude's pig fetish and some other ones.. He's helping Myne here.. But also she might or might not be of use to him, I don't know..
Like using Myne's knowledge and mana in the future.. Well, who knows.. I think some person like Benno.. Cares more about Myne in particular.. Who was able to do business with her.. Ferdinand, Sylvester.. I think they are under pressure of social norms, expectations and simply laws.. Living their lives more in regards to that.. And whether they care about Myne more, or the progress.. Who knows.. In case of Benno I saw clear care from him.. In case of Ferdinand and Sylvester.. They still have to show more, to be honest.. But they don't necessary have to become caring about Myne characters.. They can be interested in wealth of nation characters.. Or something else.. We'll see.. For now.. I think I preferred older Myne's company more.. As persons.. But Myne got tossed into some circumstances by having mana, so here she is, where she is.. Will she continue with books, not get discouraged?.. Or maybe her surrounding won't be too bad?.. Who knows.. We'll see.. I hope she'll get to spend more time in things interest her.. And with company she liked.. Also with new masters she'll share joy of creating books..
Jun 28, 2022 6:25 AM

May 2012
Gendolfas said:
Hm.. If Sylvester is the ruler of the town in the first place.. Why he can't just change these rules, which are clearly biased towards nobility?.. Well, it probably shows he's not all mighty, and even as he is a ruler.. He can't do a lot of stuff, probably.. And his ruling isn't above law.. And with how scheming nobles can be.. It probably means that Sylvester just got some more enemies here.. Protecting Myne here.. Even if I don't like the dude's pig fetish and some other ones.. He's helping Myne here.. But also she might or might not be of use to him, I don't know..

Sylvester doesn't rule the town, he rules the duchy. But the issue it's one of many duchies in the country. He has wide latitude to rule as he wants within Ehrenfest but there's two things he has to keep in mind with his decisions. The first is the country's overall laws. The other is the intent of the influential factions of Ehrenfest's nobles.
Jun 28, 2022 6:48 AM

Aug 2018
Alice3173 said:

Sylvester doesn't rule the town, he rules the duchy. But the issue it's one of many duchies in the country. He has wide latitude to rule as he wants within Ehrenfest but there's two things he has to keep in mind with his decisions. The first is the country's overall laws. The other is the intent of the influential factions of Ehrenfest's nobles.

Ok, thanks for clarifying.. But yeah, regardless had the feel that probably you can't just change rules as you'll want.. As nobles can revolt and stuff probably.. Sure, it might be for greater good to change rules so that lower classes wouldn't be treated as bad.. But nobles like their privileges, used to live with them, so they'd take it as hit on their well-being..
Jun 28, 2022 11:06 PM
Jan 2022
I didn't like the way it ends, season 1 and 2 had good ending but this, is completely different. Myne should be separated from her own family. Then, if there will be 4th season of this, I hope it'll be 14 episodes like first season or even 20, as this anime for me need more episodes. Anyway, this season is for me least favorite than the previous ones. Solid upper 7/10.
Ardi8Jun 28, 2022 11:11 PM
Jun 29, 2022 5:28 AM

Aug 2010
Ardi8 said:
I didn't like the way it ends, season 1 and 2 had good ending but this, is completely different. Myne should be separated from her own family. Then, if there will be 4th season of this, I hope it'll be 14 episodes like first season or even 20, as this anime for me need more episodes. Anyway, this season is for me least favourite than the previous ones. Solid upper 7/10.

I do quite agree with you.
far I learn, apparently the producers want it only 8 episodes, ( 4 per book) but the study have to fight for it be longer, and finally got to be 10.

Definitely, this season will be more nicer if it where 12, or better 14 episodes.

In the event it get a 4th season, it will start the 3dr ARC, with Myne becoming Lady Rozemyne, (adopted daughter of the Lord), which are 5 book. (to made q quick comparation, first Arc, -Daughter of a Soldier, where 3 books, and got 7 volume in Manga), 2nd arc -Aprentice of a Shrine maiden- have 4 books, and by this point it have 7 more manga volumes, and still going on... I'll expect for it to end with 10 or so...)
so to cover the whole 3rd Arc, the anime need to have at the very MINIMUM 24 more episodes... but another 36 will be ideal ( to resume 5 books) -the current 3 seasons have been resumed so far only 7 books yet...with 3rd arc it reach 12 Light novel volume (3+4+5)

>Quotes from AoB <
There is again! The ultimate technique: "It's all his fault, not mine!"
Goddess, High Bishop, you sure are popular!
まんが きけん      むがく -> Manga wa kikenjyanai, kedo mugaku desu.
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
-> Manga isn't dangerous, but ignorance it is.
Benno frowned as I finished listing off all the reasons why I didn't want to give the books leather covers.
Jul 5, 2022 10:04 PM

Oct 2008
Incredible ending. Watching her family walk away hit like a truck in the feels. Had to cry one out. The epilogue was wholesome and touching. Can't wait for the next season. Hopefully 12 or 13 episodes too!

Jul 13, 2022 8:07 AM

Apr 2020
Watched the 3 seasons back to back.
It's an enjoyable, chill anime but I expected more since the score is so high.
7/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jul 14, 2022 7:28 PM

Feb 2017
astralkill00 said:
That was lovely and were dangerously heartbreaking. I didn't think Myne or Rozemyne could do that kind of prayer as a farewell gift.
That end card of "The Story to be told is finished/over" was really nice.

There's an after credits
Jul 15, 2022 11:04 AM

Oct 2008
What a strong ending. Really hoping they continue the series.
Jul 18, 2022 3:04 PM

Jul 2015
Sylvester was the lord?!? Pretty good household to get adopted by, although incredibly sad to see Myne having to say goodbye to her family.

No hate on the slow progress but I feel like nothing major happened until the end, still good season though where I can't wait for more especially now Myne evolved to Rosamyne

Jul 19, 2022 5:39 PM
Mar 2022
Truly a spectacular finale, I'd expect no less. Personally one of the biggest surprises for me was finding out Sylvester is the lord and now Myne's adopted father...

Sylvester came to Main's rescue, yet she didn't realize that she already made a blood pact to be adopted by him when she used the black stone protective charm. But even better, is Sylvester's position as the Aub Ehrenfest lord to finally render justice to Count Bindewald and his very own Head Priest uncle, with his aide Karstedt, more than the truth that him and Ferdinand are half-brothers: same father, different mothers. Of course, Sylvester doesn't care, and meted punishment as worthy of the crimes committed, even if it's to his own family member.Despite my personally feeling towards Delia i'm grateful she got spared by going back to the dreaded orphanage, but taking care of Dirk for a consolation...

The Cathedral's antics are finally over, and Myne gets to keep her relations with Benno's Gilberta Company, but has to face that fact that her adoption will see a radical change, mainly Gunther's family whom she has grown together in the past 2 seasons till now, without parole. This is inevitable (especially Tuuli whom can't accept that Myne has to separate from the family), and Myne made her farewell as all parties make the blood pact on the contract in black and white (though it's parchment paper in that age).

For once, Main's Devouring is controlled, prayed and spread like a blessing to all as she departs from Gunther's family that she loves the most, and the adoption contract is complete, not without some tears shed and reborn as Rozemyne, the daughter of the upper-class noble Sylvester...

Overall, i'm very pleased with the art stye and adaptation. I absolutely enjoyed every moment of season 3. Idk if they'll be a season 4 but i'd be very glad to watch more of this amazing anime if they continue...

Jul 20, 2022 12:26 PM
Oct 2019
i did not like this season at all. but that was a great finale

that priest being his uncle. and him being the lord. and the other priest being his half brother. so many reveals all at once!!!

the girl being sent back to the orphanage to help raise the orphans. i thought this was a really great decision/punishment. and the emotional farewell with her family. it got me as well

i might even consider watching a 4th season when it comes out. but idk, i might just be "in the moment" a little bit right now. the way it concluded, it really felt like that was going to be the last episode ever. but then it said to be continued, which makes me think there will be more...

6/10 on the season, 9+/10 for the episode
Jul 22, 2022 3:33 PM

Dec 2013
Goddamn, that was such a bittersweet ending. Main gets to be even closer to her beloved books but at what cost. I love medieval settings but this show really makes you me how fucked up the social hierarchy used to be.
That was a fun ride. Gotta say I enjoyed the first season the most due to the family and town vibes rather than the annoying clergy and nobility later on but it's understandable. The author wanted a long-running series so he had to devise some real plot.
I will miss Main's interactions with Benno and Lutz. Hopefully she can overturn the contract somehow in the future.
Keeping my fingers crossed for a s4.
Aug 19, 2022 10:00 PM

May 2019
Well this was an incredibly disappointing episode. The pointless and often nonsensical changes they made completely undermined the actual impact of Myne becoming Rozemyne. Whenever I reread part 2 volume 4 I always have to take a break in the middle of that meeting with her family after the battle against Bindewald and Bezewanst but here it just didn't have any emotional impact at all. In the novel this is one of two points in the entire story that we ever see Gunther cry, with the other being a point where Myne accidentally sees him at the dining room table crying after everyone has gone to sleep around the time that Myne decides not to sign with a noble to not die from the Devouring. In this scene in the novel, however, he is openly crying and quite distraught. But the anime makes this scene weirdly upbeat in comparison for some moronic reason when it's supposed to be quite sad.

There were also a number of nonsensical adaptation changes such as Bezewanst's crocodile tears because they apparently felt the need to make him seem even more pathetic than he already was. They also completely left out all mention of Veronica, Sylvester's mother and Bezwanst's sister, who was charged with treason for her role in all of this. The falsified papers Bindewald used to enter the city were made by her using Sylvester's official seal while he and Karstedt were attending the Archduke Conference outside the duchy. (The reason it took them so long to get back to Ehrenfest was because they were literally halfway across the country when Myne activated the pendant.) Basically the entire scene with Sylvester discussing Bindewald and Bezewanst's crimes was shortened massively, including where Myne was given the opportunity to turn Bindewald's accusations around on him with him pretty much visibly shitting himself when he realizes just how deep in trouble he is.

There's also other pointless attempts to make things seem less dark than they are. In addition to Delia going into Myne's Shield of Shutzaria while Ferdinand is dueling Bindewald, she actually allows three of Bezewanst's other attendants in. They ask her if she would allow them in since she allowed Delia and she responds with "if you can enter it then sure." Two of them safely get in but the third is launched away from it by the wind to the shock of her and Bezwanst's other retainers. Myne explains that she had malicious intent towards her and then she's vaporized by Ferdinand's duel with Bindewald.

The choice to leave Damuel less injured and conscious after his fight with Bindewald also turned out to have some really weird results since during Myne's final blessing they showed him asleep in a random bed and Freida was there. Which makes zero sense since the last time we saw him, he was conscious and in the temple with Myne and the others. In the novel, he's knocked unconscious and badly injured by Bindewald. After they arrive, the Knights Order takes him to his older brother Henrik's estate since it's close to the temple. Henrik is the noble that Freida is signed with and happened to be there when he was brought in and happened to be in the room when Myne's blessing healed him. Which itself was kinda hilarious because rather than simply waking up, he scared the crap out of Freida and the servant who was present by suddenly jumping up and drawing his wand since his last conscious memory was being in the middle of combat.

It also glosses over and doesn't really communicate some other things. For example, Myne's final blessing is shown in a way that it appears to include Karstedt and Sylvester. This was not the case however. It affected Myne's immediate family, Fran, Dirk, Damuel, Ferdinand, Benno, Mark, and Lutz. And later on when talking to Ferdinand Sylvester expresses surprise at her managing to give the blessing she did because a blessing from all the God of Darkness, Goddess of Light, and all of the Eternal Five is pretty much guaranteed to fail due to the relationship Ewigliebe has with the other gods. So this blessing was actually a big deal. Neither Sylvester, Karstedt, nor Ferdinand knew of anyone having succeeded at such a blessing.

They also didn't address Arno at all. He's actually been interfering in subtle ways since Fran first became Myne's attendant due to his dislike of Fran. Before Ferdinand came to the temple, the orphanage director was a woman named Margaret. She sexually abused some of the male orphans, of which Fran was one. (Arno on the other hand was not and he was jealous of Fran.) At some point she got pregnant from one of them and was barred from re-entering noble society so she committed suicide. When he heard Fran express relief at this, Arno ended up with a serious grudge against Fran and started doing anything he could to cause problems for Fran without it being so obvious he got in trouble for it. His suggestion of Myne becoming orphanage director and using those chambers as her own, for example? If you pay close attention in the anime you'll see that Fran has a somewhat subtle but noticeably negative expression when that happens. Arno did this on purpose to torment Fran since he knew Fran didn't want to go back there since that's where Margaret abused him. A more subtle one would be when Myne encounters Bezewanst on the way to the Dedication Ceremony. In the novel, Ferdinand actually comments that she arrived earlier than expected. This is not long after Fran had requested Arno slow down because he was walking too quickly for Myne to keep up. These two events combined with the later revelations on Arno's actions are meant to communicate that he'll even cause issues for Myne if it causes Fran distress. This was also the case when he told Fran that Ferdinand was absent. In reality, Arno was aware that if Fran showed up that Ferdinand would want to be notified of this. He chose not to do so though to cause Fran issues. Which directly led into the encounter between Myne's group and Bezewanst's group. As a result of all of this, when Ferdinand pieced things together, he had Arno executed.

One final thing that wasn't communicated at all in the adaptation is that Ferdinand and Sylvester both actually felt quite awful about having to tear Myne from her family like they did. Instead the adaptation makes them come across as far more unfeeling than they are. Well okay, maybe not so much in the case of Ferdinand who is extremely good at masking his feelings but definitely in the case of Sylvester. Not only did Sylvester end up tearing apart Myne's family but he also sentenced his uncle to death and his own mother to life imprisonment so he genuinely felt utterly awful about the entire situation.

To be honest, this entire season's terrible quality ended up coming across like the studio just really doesn't want to bother with it anymore. Even if they do make a fourth season I'm not sure that I'll even bother watching it because it was really just that awful. The first two seasons had issues but were overall quite good adaptations. This one was atrocious to put it politely. And their insistence on glossing over the darker parts of the Bookworm world is going to really put them in a bind. What should be the season finale of a fourth season is simply not something they can actually gloss over. so their options are to gloss over it anyways and cause issues for the adaptation's future or don't gloss over it and get panned for a massive and very sudden mood whiplash.

I liked this adaptation and thought we, anime-only, could clearly see the most rushed parts, in my opinion:

THANK ALL THE GODS THE ANIME DIDN'T INCLUDED ALL THESE UNNECESSARY DETAILS AND SIDE STORIES.

Oh my, novel readers will never understand that Anime IS a different media.

Adapting 1x1 a book or a novel full of details would make the animation too much slow, too much confuse and unfocused... boring overall.

This season would be perfect in 12 episodes, but never adding "the plot about Sylvester's mother" (who cares!?) and a plot about Arno (who?).

My deep respect for the director, who fought for 10 episodes at least and did a good job on them.
Aug 25, 2022 7:04 PM
Mar 2016
For as sad as the end was I'm glad there wasn't a get out of jail free card. Sometimes it felt like myne got away with a lot of things without consequences whereas this time she had to deal with her decision this time and there weren't any real loopholes.

Well unless something happens in season 4
Aug 28, 2022 7:07 PM
Apr 2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAA! It just builds up to the next season! Such an interesting way to pull the rug from under the viewer. Shed a tear ngl. I love this series and hope for a continuation definitely!
Sep 5, 2022 5:56 PM
Jan 2022
i hope this just a beginning instead the end. the character development is nice so far. there are a lot of things to be told. about other domains, magic, etc. this is really good so far. hope will continue soon
Sep 15, 2022 5:12 AM

Aug 2013
Quite the emotional episode with the separation. The saddest moment in the series so far.

Sylvester being the archduke was a surprise, but Ferdinand being his half-brother and High Bishop being his uncle was even more so.

I hope to see more of this series in the future.

Sep 17, 2022 11:44 AM

Jun 2008
What a lovely show this was.
I didn't think I'd like it so much, but now that I'm here, it's really a hidden gem that I recommend everyone at least gives a try.
I hope it continues.
Sep 17, 2022 5:47 PM

Aug 2010
Ryoda- said:
What a lovely show this was.
I didn't think I'd like it so much, but now that I'm here, it's really a hidden gem that I recommend everyone at least gives a try.
I hope it continues.

You're quite right
It is, unfortunately a hide GEM. a RAW DIAMOND, the Light Novels (original Source) are even BETTER than the anime.
Sadly they may don’t will get fully adapted...

Let's Pray to the Good for a next Season, starting with Part 3. Next 2023. ( ^ __ ^ )

>Quotes from AoB <
There is again! The ultimate technique: "It's all his fault, not mine!"
Goddess, High Bishop, you sure are popular!
まんが きけん      むがく -> Manga wa kikenjyanai, kedo mugaku desu.
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
-> Manga isn't dangerous, but ignorance it is.
Benno frowned as I finished listing off all the reasons why I didn't want to give the books leather covers.
Sep 19, 2022 3:20 AM
Nov 2021
I thought this was absolutely one of the worst season enders I've ever seen, it was just so low emotionally.

I mean, people usually watch shows to feel something more than distraught and disturbed or sad and depressed lol, I love the way we can get attached to these characters in this show but I found the way they ended it to leave such a bad taste. There really wasn't anything notably upbeat that happened in the last episode, disappointing. Doubt this will get another season, hell it shouldn't have that debacle of an ending.
Oct 3, 2022 3:51 PM
Apr 2016
DUDE I AM IN TEARS.
Oct 10, 2022 9:54 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
This feels like a significant step backwards for Myne.
Sure, she was originally supposed to be "dead" anyway, and her brother with similar features can fill up her void. But even so, it comes across as a lame way to get her family out of the picture to get her doing "other" stuff. She didn't gain anything from this arc and the color stuff was never resolved. If anything she just lost. Delia also sort of lost. They pretty much all lost except for the nobles. Making her agree to such a contract without even informing her just sucks. Yeah it's more realistic but I'd rather things be going well for her. This feels like a bad end. Idk where it will go from here but I fear it'll be a lot less entertaining as the most fun players were conveniently pushed out of the way.
Oct 26, 2022 9:46 PM
Aug 2013
A real tear jerker, it was soo good and sad.
Nov 30, 2022 7:07 AM

Sep 2020
Rest in peace, Myne
Dec 20, 2022 12:11 AM
Jul 2021
dang the ending was gut punch i cried it was beautiful
Dec 26, 2022 12:57 AM
Aug 2016
Isekai bagus ceritanya fesh banget rekomen
Dec 27, 2022 2:38 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
sad the last episode of the season!!

Myne lost her family and starts a new travel in her life!!! kekeke

irregular season, with cute memories and great moments!!!

7/10
Jan 5, 2023 4:10 AM

Dec 2018
i honestly liked this season the best and the ending was a real gut punch. WOW. so much happened just in this episode. idk whether to give it an 8 or a 9. i'm really stingy about 10s and 9s but this was surprisingly good. so like when i first started the show i had super low expectations based on the description but the characters are REALLY well fleshed out and i enjoy the world-building.
Jan 14, 2023 4:19 AM

Apr 2014
Well,  I wasn't expecting this third season.  It wasn't as good as the the other two but it had some great moments.   I don't expect a 4th season but it was a fantastic ad for the LN,  which i now need to read in full to see what happens next
Feb 1, 2023 2:53 PM
Nov 2022
incredible episode
Mar 8, 2023 1:19 PM

Dec 2009
I seriously wasn't ready...
Apr 10, 2023 5:03 PM

Sep 2017
Well Myne you obsession with books has made you lose both families now. I feel this season was definitely worse than the first two. I feel it's generally an anime pacing problem tho. Myne is probably going to go on to become like the fucking ruler of the world or some shit with her printing press and fake nobility by the end of this series. Might check the novels out from the beginning.
Apr 30, 2023 4:33 PM

Dec 2012
Boy, that was a heavy hitting way to end the season. The suddenness of Myne's adoption & the conditions for her departure really put the sacrifice of a simpler family life into perspective. The tight-knit bond of Myne's family had become my favorite part of this series, so seeing them finally torn apart really did a number on me. Even in the sorrowful farewells, however, I found Myne's blessing to be very uplifting. It was a particularly nice touch to see how making books has now become a goal for her to remain connected to her new family. I can only hope there will be another season because this turning point is the realest this show has felt.

Overall, I've grown very fond of how Myne's journey has unfolded. What started as a seemingly innocuous passion continued to stack on larger consequences that rewrote the world around her. In a way, her dying under a pile of books seems a fitting image for how her continued pursuit of reading has landed her in another heap of life threatening issues. This season helped to continue the steady shift from the more mundane details of everyday life towards better understanding the world of magic & nobility that Myne has found herself thrust into.

8/10 to complement the previous seasons.
Jun 29, 2023 1:44 PM
Nov 2022
a very unexpected ending, which shocked me a lot. In this anime you have not only learned to love the main characters but also the supporting characters so much that even as a viewer it is difficult to say goodbye to them. I felt a lot for Myne when she left her family, but I'm also relieved that she ended up with someone as cool as Sylvester. I hope we get a season 4 because I'm not willing to leave this wonderful anime without knowing how Myne will continue in her new life.
Aug 4, 2023 5:03 PM

May 2022
Excelent last episode

I am crying like a baby. Those family topics always get me emotional.
Sep 11, 2023 6:39 PM
Aug 2015
God this show has been up and down for me, without writing a whole novel here all i have to say it thank god it's over. This show has so many issues, but somehow i still like it for the most part.
Sep 27, 2023 2:07 PM

Nov 2013
I don't want this to end.
I don't want Myne to be separated from her family. Can someone please spoil me and tell me if they will be reunited or meet again as a family? Please?
Nov 29, 2023 5:55 AM

Dec 2020
SAD. Finale was so emotional. The adoption was so fast. A whole chapter has ended in this one episode and now I wonder how much interaction she can even have with any of the characters now that she is a noble.

10 eps was too short. Need like 24!
Dec 24, 2023 1:29 AM

Jan 2008
Discount Harry Potter v. Voldemort magic wand battle.

Sucks for Jenny for being essentially a sex slave to the fat bearded bastard as it was implied. I'm not sorry she's dead now though, she got what she deserved for being an accomplice and committing several sins, like selling out a literal baby to slavery. As for Delia, I think the bitch deserves a far harsher punishment for being a lap dog until now...but considering she was deceived, I'm satisfied that she's confined to the orphanage with no chance to become an attendant again, and will never move up in social rank to become a mistress to some rando noble (like the ugly fat bastard) as she wanted, which is also super gross on so many levels, but I digress.

I totally did not see it coming that the eccentric blue robe "priest" was the archduke himself, or that he was so closely related to the Bishop and Ferdinand as well.

Archduke is brutal, just nonchalantly saying he would absolutely without hesitation, outkill massacre and kill innocent people for even remotely being involved with Myne's past like the merchant company, even including her own goddamn family, saying it right to her face. Son of bitch. I would not have let that comment slide if I were in her shoes. I'd be drawing some lines in the sand then and there to let the archduke know if he wants to adopt, there's going to have to be some common ground with things that are and aren't acceptable.

It's too bad Myne will never be able to marry Lutz though due to their strict social standings.

Overall, I'm glad it ended on a positive note, where all the evil people I wanted dead are finally dead! Oh wait...there was the green-haired noble mother I think? The one whose dick-headed knight son got deservedly executed for being a prick and endangering everyone by harming Myne. And they didn't show whether or not the other ugly fat bastard with a face that looks like melted grease; whether or not he got executed as well after his supposedly trial...but considering he committed all the same crimes as the fat bearded bastard Bishop, I would imagine he would get the guillotine too. I suppose all that's left is the purple-haired bastard who gave the black orb and attacked Myne's group multiple times. So in the end, a handful of people are still on my hitlist, but at least the two most prominent ugliest fat bastards are DEAD.

As for Season 4 being handled by WIT Studio instead of the previous 3 seasons handled by a different studio, I hope they fix the pacing and give it enough screen time it deserves without cutting out the good stuff.
Dec 31, 2023 10:28 AM
Apr 2013
The entire season 1-3 feels like a flashback from the Prologue of Rozemyne's story in the future
Jan 11, 8:33 PM
Dec 2014
Didn’t enjoy this season overall.
Jan 20, 9:57 PM
Apr 2021
very good to closing season 3, and very nice farewell episode mayne with family
Mar 29, 1:27 PM
Jul 2019
That is so sad Myne is no longer with us and she now know as someone else. She can not be with her family anymore is just so sad.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Unpopular Opinion

Animorphimagi - Jun 14, 2022

14 by KakaTamaki »»
Mar 26, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2022

91 by Kvistis »»
Feb 29, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2022

55 by Kvistis »»
Feb 25, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2022

60 by Kvistis »»
Feb 23, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2022

46 by Chamon6364 »»
Feb 18, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.