Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2022 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
Yuurei is picky? Green peppers ain't her thing, but children like her shouldn't complain if they're getting nutrients. And imagine of Yuurei did so, she would grow into a fine adult, at least for fantasies. But for Myako to lecture Yuurei being a baby, yeah maybe there's a semblance to it for Myako being a mature kid to spawn a fantasy of seeing both ghost spirits grow up and be taken care of, that's Fushihara's thing. And since it's still Summer, Fushihara giving Yuurei a personal ticket reward for her birthday, she's very elated...but don't hold on that letter for too long because Fushihara ain't got time, and the choice must be made. And what a hug it is for a birthday present.

Speaking of Summer, the usual Obon festival time off to spend good times, and both Yuurei and Myako look great in their Yukatas, FRICKIN' (certified) CUTE! And as usual, there's always a haunted house attraction, where ghost spirits shouldn't really get all scared...can they? Enter the attraction, and they're definitely scared shitless from separating with Fushihara. But while rain may signal no fireworks at the festival, Fushihara thought'd they could have their own mini fireworks to spend the good night away.

But there's calamity next door with neighbour Kurahashi...and another ghost spirit, this time a maid character that both can see? WAIT, WHAT???
More cute moments to come!
KANLen09May 19, 2022 10:21 PM
May 19, 2022 5:44 AM

Feb 2020
Aww, Yuurei and Myako looked so adorable in those school uniforms and yukatas. <3

What would be a haunted house without some hilarious reactions?

And yet another cutie pie has joined the gang. I can't wait for the next episode.

SerafosApr 7, 8:58 AM
May 19, 2022 5:59 AM

Apr 2010
Lot's of fantasies this episode at the first half the second half was the best tho with the festival and the fireworks.
The girls playing with them was nice.
Now the neighbour appears with another small girl, i wonder how this will turn out.
May 19, 2022 7:39 AM

Jun 2021
LOL the irony of a real ghost being scared of a haunted house! Yurei-chan’s scream was priceless! Yay, Lily is finally here! Fushihara is gonna have her hands full taking care of three cute ghosts now!

This week’s narrator is Showtaro Morikubo.
May 19, 2022 8:43 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Yuurei-chan ate her green peppers after dreaming of how she would look if grown up xD. And Yuurei-chan was too kawaii nano desu (nipah) when she asked for a hug as her birthday present! And both Myako and Yuurei-chan wanted to go into that haunted house... they were very scared lol. And the fireworks scene was awesome too!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 19, 2022 8:46 AM

Jul 2011
Yuurei-oneesan is too strong.

Weirdly Yuurei-chan is the oldest between her and Miyako. I think.

A good hug is always great.

My reaction when Miyako said "Are there ghosts in there", I just stared at her holding hand with a ghost.

Ghost buddies! Yay!
May 19, 2022 8:56 AM

Feb 2014
This is legit the first time a Yukatas episode made me think the girls cuteness improved wearing the yukatas instead of making me think "God, festival episodes are the lamest form of fanservice in anime".

Also, Lily is finally here.
May 19, 2022 9:01 AM

Sep 2020
They still played some fireworks although it's raining! The new character looks like a maid ghost~
May 19, 2022 9:14 AM

May 2021
Aren't they already ghosts? I imagine the ones scaring them shouldn't be able to see them. There's also a new loli in town.

May 19, 2022 11:14 AM

Dec 2013
It is a shame they didn't get to see the fireworks but at least they could spend some quality time together on a smaller scale.
May 19, 2022 3:11 PM

Nov 2016
Tmw real ghosts get scared in a haunted house.

Yuurei's grown up imagination was amusing.

And finally the third ghost, Lily. Cute indeed xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 19, 2022 3:21 PM

May 2021
they both have schizophrenia lol

May 19, 2022 4:05 PM

Sep 2018
Audibly laughed out loud watching Yuurei's imagination about her adult self.

They finally introduced another little character, about time. Not really a fan of how some anime draw out their main character introductions until at least the second half of the show.

Another cute episode.
May 19, 2022 4:08 PM
Apr 2022
KANLen09 said:
Imagine if both Yuurei and Myako were legit children that Fushihara could take care of, that will be a fantasy worth living. But a personal voucher to Yuurei? She seems very happy with it either ways.

The usual festival where both spirits don their Kimonos, it's certified cute! And of all the places they want to explore, it's the haunted house to scare the little ones good, but what's a festival without ending the day with fireworks.

If not for the spirit ghosts, Fushihara would've drowned in booze with her friends. It's a blessing that she has both spirits that she can take care of...but her neighbour has one cute maid ghost that she can also see? Things are gonna get a lot more cuter...

This is a very depressing story if you think about it. And not just because of the tragic backstories. Fushihara obviously wants children and would be a good mother but because of her work and the general situation in Japan she has to make due with a dead girl and a cat.
May 19, 2022 5:09 PM

Sep 2020
Any guesses as to what exactly is that tiny maid? I'm guessing she's a clumsy zashiki warashi.
May 19, 2022 6:03 PM

Apr 2020
The calendar said June for both the 6th and 8th month, and every day is Sunday šŸ¤£
May 19, 2022 8:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another wholesome episode where Yuurei-chan revealed to be a picky eater, and they convinced her that eating much will make her grow bigger. Then there its goes she imagining her adult self! Ghost kid sure have a big dream there, and yeah, Myako, you are not the older one, its Yuurei-chan whose the elder one!

Another part about Shachiku-san thinking when their birthday at, Yuurei-chan revealed to be born on summer, while Myako at summer. Yuurei-chan got a fortune ticket, but she decided to spend it to let Shachiku-san hug her and squeeze her tight. Aww cute!

Last part is about summer festival, yukata, and, fireworks. Summer frickin rock with their frickin cuteness! Heh cliche ghost scared with ghost, but kid's so damn cute so i nevermind that xd. Then, as always, back to some of Shachiku-san backstory, where she remembering the last day she's on peace sitting chillingly with her best friend, before become a part of toxic society. The way the rain started pouring down, that's when her wish being granted by such a little moment they spent there with those chibis! Now i really want to lit some sparklers too...

Oh the bonus part reveals how her neighbor next door actually own some ghost loli too. That's why she's so loud, whatever she did there xd. Interesting. Shachiku-san seems to get a new best mortal friend, while Myako and Yuurei-chan will get a new ghost friend for next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 19, 2022 8:17 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It was definitely interesting to see adult Yuurei-chan in the beginning, that’s 200% ara ara energy lol, and Fushihara’s imagination of Myako and Yuurei-chan going to school was super cute as well. The entire birthday part was extreme cuteness too, love how Yuurei-chan held into the card for so long without cashing it in, and when she did it was for a hug, oh my god this show lol.

Next we have a great summer festival bit, something I didn’t expect from this show but I’ll definitely take it, Fushihara’s reaction to the ghosts in yukatas was great lol. It was also funny how the ghost girls were scared of the haunted house, nice irony there. The final bit with the sparklers was nice, I liked the little flashback Fushihara had with her friend too, Fushihara has her little ghost babies to enjoy life with now.

And looks like the 3rd ghost girl is finally coming next episode, interesting that she’s living with Fushihara’s neighbor too.
May 21, 2022 4:05 PM
Sep 2012
This anime would be better without the annoying "narrator"
May 21, 2022 5:33 PM

Aug 2017
Oh shit new loli ghost inbound. Wait that might be a shota tho

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
May 22, 2022 8:56 PM

Oct 2008
Remocracy said:

lolz maybe...considering the same VA of Shouta Magatsuchi (kobayashi maid dragon) which is a prime example of a 'shota'
5/5.

May 23, 2022 3:45 PM

Aug 2017
matias067 said:
Remocracy said:

lolz maybe...considering the same VA of Shouta Magatsuchi (kobayashi maid dragon) which is a prime example of a 'shota'
5/5.
I still find it hilarious the "shota" character is literally called "Shouta". What were the parents thinking???

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
May 23, 2022 7:10 PM
Mar 2019
Thought a new Ghost might have appeared in the Haunted House, but no she made an appearance at the end.
May 24, 2022 1:50 AM
Jan 2016
What is that pepper dish they're eating it looks really good
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
May 28, 2022 3:30 PM

Nov 2009
That's so cute, a Ghost think they can grow up...

T_T, hope she never learns the truth.

TBH tho, Adult Yuurei looks kinda cute.

___ ___ ___

And looks like Shachiku-san is one of those "helicopter mother" that will be extremely obsessed with their kids. Even tho it's her imagination, but she's pretty well on the mark, lol.

Also, I wonder if those kid's kimono's are "real"... cause only special ppls can see Yuurei, will they just see flying cloth? lol, It's the Invisible Kid.

LOL @ ghosts being afraid of Ghosts.

___ ___ ___

Ah yes... Fireworks... they were so fun, haven't touched one since 10+ years ago... I miss those fun days. I used to be so excited like the Kid Ghosts enjoying summer without a care... til reality hits me in the face and proves that there's no such thing as happiness without money... (like the Sachiku that I am)

___ ___ ___

And then we got new neighbors, who apparently is also one of those "special ppl" that can see Ghosts.

And the Kid Ghost we have this time is... MAID... OH GOD... SO CUTE...
amlgMay 28, 2022 3:35 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 12, 2022 7:37 AM

Jun 2021
I think this show might be too much for me emotionally. I have to very slowly catch up on this. Mix it with something edgy like Tomodachi Game or something just so my heart doesn't explode with adorableness.

It appears Fushihara's next door neighbour has a baby ghost too! It'd still be nice if the world of ghosts was explained in more detail, but we're half way in now and nothing of note has been explained so I'm just gonna give up and enjoy this show for what it is.
Jun 26, 2022 12:46 PM
May 2020
it was kinda sad. in the end i nearly started crying. this anime hits differently i guess...
Jun 26, 2022 12:48 PM
May 2020
BestMillimeter18 said:
The calendar said June for both the 6th and 8th month, and every day is Sunday šŸ¤£

good eyes. i wonder why... :D
Jul 6, 2022 3:00 AM

Feb 2021
Her neighbors can also see the ghost, which means that the apartment is cursed XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 26, 2022 1:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Too bad it rained during the summer festival but they could still use fireworks themselves... also looks like the neighbor has a baby ghost as well :o
Nov 2, 2022 5:01 AM

Apr 2019
very great episode, both Yuurei san and Myako looked great wearing yukata, very nice wholesome episode

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Mar 31

3 by A-lil-weeb-dog »»
Apr 2, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 2 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 14, 2022

37 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Sep 13, 2023 4:40 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 7, 2022

70 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 5, 2022

31 by RixxEXE »»
Aug 22, 2023 12:25 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2022

33 by DazeFire »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:44 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.