Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Couple of Cuckoos
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 14, 2022 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
Jesus Christ, Hiro really didn't hold back her words this episode. She's way too competitive, like on another level.

Nagi's relationship with Erika hasn't changed much this episode. Sachi also got more screen time but I wasn't expecting to see her, Erika, and Nagi all cooking together. What a odd trio.
May 14, 2022 10:06 AM
Nov 2016
dude be patient there are 20 more episodes to change their relationship
May 14, 2022 10:29 AM

Feb 2019
Very fun episode! Both the Segawa and Sacchi family bonding halves were great.

Poor Nagi, work up all that courage to confess only to find out she’s already engaged. I wonder what the backstory behind that is.

Really liked the Sachi and Erika moments today too. While it didn’t go quite according to plan, Nagi’s family meal idea was definitely a good attempt to get the girls closer and it ended up working. Definitely a slower ep after the past couple weeks, but an important build up one. Next week should be fun.
May 14, 2022 10:30 AM

Apr 2022
Really nice episode. This is the first episode where all the main characters got decent screen time. Erika and Sachi bonding was so wholesome.
There was a lot of really nice music playing in the background.
May 14, 2022 10:40 AM

Sep 2011
Their sister bonding was really a cure for sore eyes.

May 14, 2022 11:24 AM

Sep 2021
That sisters really are similars, and i actually like a lot the relationship between the protagonist and Hiro, I feel they have more chemistry
May 14, 2022 11:25 AM

Oct 2017
Glad to have more of Sachi, she's just too adorable. Erika and Sachi moments were sweet. Segawa thou, I don't like her.
May 14, 2022 11:30 AM
Jun 2020
Malhotra55 said:

Manga readers, should we tell him?
May 14, 2022 11:31 AM
Feb 2021
Mapachecool999 said:
That sisters really are similars, and i actually like a lot the relationship between the protagonist and Hiro, I feel they have more chemistry

They have a ton more chemistry.
May 14, 2022 11:40 AM

Jul 2017
Nagi has done the impossible: surpass Hiro to become No. 1. But to comfort her in the aftermath would take an even bigger effort, much less go ahead with the promise that he would confess to her if he got 1st place. No matter how much Hiro would complain, Nagi would always catch up and find a reason to match with her. And then we find out the reason: Hiro herself has a fiance as well...damn the accursed love triangle.

Whereas Nagi and Eriko's stint about living together for 2 weeks didn't bear much fruit that only has problems, Nagi has his after the fact that his original house had some issues for the family to move out, so back to the mansion he went...that Erika was being more off-loading.

The one good thing is that Sachi is coming over, but of course, being in front of the idol herself, Sachi goes stunned when meeting Eriko face-to-face. So what else than to have a dinner cooking session for sisterly bonding, but it's more like Nagi has to contend with their issues that he eventually just does it himself.

If given an option, incest would be wincest. Sachi's ship is one I would believe actually.

Polvo_Aranha said:
Malhotra55 said:
Hah, better not.
May 14, 2022 11:42 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Wow to think that Nagi would end up accomplishing his promise after all. Not losing would decrease Hiro's popularity within the school. The value of friendships is something that cannot be overstated enough in society. But man thats some determination that Nagi had vowing to beat Hiro nine more times to make her accept him. The two of them really are a excellent match when it comes to personality. Engagements seems to be real popular these days. But its cute to see Erika so nervous given her usual nature. Its amusing how quick operation sister beasties failed. Still it was cute seeing the two interact. If anything clothes is a great starting point for them. Overall an excellent ep that expanded a great deal on Hiro's character while also showcasing the first meeting between Erika and Sachi that i thought was handled quite well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2022 11:47 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Nagi beat Segawa in the test! He confesses but... of course she doesn't accept his confession since he only beat her once...
They both really are competitive!
She then reveals she can never go out with anyone as she is engaged (which I already knew since I read the manga). Seems Nagi's family have moved out of the house until some repairs are done at the house so he is locked out...
He comes back to the house and finds Erika there. Sachi also comes over and it was nice to see her and Erika do things together.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 14, 2022 12:05 PM

May 2016
Is this gonna be a generic "all 3 girls+ guy living under one roof"?
May 14, 2022 12:08 PM

May 2021
What the genuine fk did I witness at the end? Sachi crushing his balls like that and beating the guy up, whilst the two girls are laughing. Genuinely seemed like a horror scene.

May 14, 2022 12:09 PM

Dec 2020
Polvo_Aranha said:
Malhotra55 said:

Nah bro, let him enjoy it, he's not ready 💀💀💀
May 14, 2022 12:12 PM

Apr 2022
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

Oh, not at all...

May 14, 2022 12:16 PM

May 2020
Little sister got some proper screentime this time around, and no surprises she felt relieved knowing those two weren't doing anything together. Though why, that's something to think about.
May 14, 2022 12:49 PM

May 2016
Kene_M said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

Oh, not at all...

so the super smart girl gets cucked? sad.
May 14, 2022 12:54 PM
Feb 2021
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Kene_M said:

Oh, not at all...

Of course.

May 14, 2022 1:04 PM
Jul 2021
I really liked this episode. But....
To the manga readers can you tell who is Segawa, Hiro engaged to I would really like to know that before it is shown in anime. Thanks
May 14, 2022 1:08 PM
Feb 2021
AN4L said:
I really liked this episode. But....
To the manga readers can you tell who is Segawa, Hiro engaged to I would really like to know that before it is shown in anime. Thanks

May 14, 2022 1:10 PM
Mar 2021
This is still a nice, enjoyable show. Not too unique or anything, but the main characters have good chemistry and interesting dynamics, and it's really well made on a production level.

Hiro seems like the ultra-hard route in a dating sim game though, lol.
May 14, 2022 1:19 PM
Mar 2022
Finally some Ericka and Sachi interactions 👌😌 They were the best of the episode ❤️✨

I wasn't expecting Hiro to be engaged. Now I want to know who he is 😩😫

Also, I loved the scenes with Nagi and Hiro 😍 I was team Ericka but I now I'm not sure 😵
May 14, 2022 1:43 PM
Mar 2021
As a manga reader, I do have to admit that the pacing has gotten better in the adaptation. The manga has some hit-or-miss chapters but you won’t notice them in the anime.

What is still noticeable is that the character’s traits and interactions with each other still feel weird to me lol. Aside from Nagi, we don’t hear any internal monologue from the other characters aside from some talking with themselves out loud moments from Erika and Sachi. And I don’t remember a time when we hear what Hiro or Nagi/Erika’s Dad is thinking. You could say everything will be from Nagi’s POV, so we’ll be doing a lot of assuming about the reason behind the other character’s actions. Atleast that just how I feel about it.

And if you think the situation is complicated now with all the switch on birth and engagements…well.. let’s just say Erika lied about something during this episode. I wasn’t so sure at first if they were going to fix that in the anime, but I guess that was intentional.
May 14, 2022 1:49 PM

Apr 2020
Dude reminds me of the guy from Kanojo mo Kanojo🤣
May 14, 2022 2:07 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Even though Nagi got first place on the exams, Hiro refuses to accept his confession as she is determined that she will beat Nagi next time. It was supposedly be the last time that Erika and Nagi would living under the same roof until Nagi learned that his fake parents moved out of the house due to plumbing issues and there was no room for Nagi in the place that they were living at right now so Nagi was forced to go back to where he was staying before along with Erika who was still over there. Sachi who misses her step brother decides to go over to where Nagi is staying at so she can meet her biological sister Erika. At first both Erika and Sachi were nervous around each other, but it took them a while to realize that they are alike despite being raised in different backgrounds.

I guess the three are going to be living under the same roof for a while.
May 14, 2022 2:26 PM

May 2016
MugenNoShirayuki said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

Of course.

generic dog shit writing. I liked her a lot to
May 14, 2022 2:57 PM

Sep 2019
Ohh this episode were so fun. :D I love this serie, all the episodes are interesting and they tempts to continue.
May 14, 2022 3:12 PM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows that Nagi managed to get first and when he managed to declare himself to Hiro she says that she still has more victories to achieve and he finds out that Hiro too bride and when he returns home the time of two weeks is over but he will have to stay a while but because his house is being renovated and Sachi decides to go see her sister
May 14, 2022 3:58 PM

Jun 2021
Erika is my favourite waifu <3 . Sachi the second and i dont like Hiro right now
May 14, 2022 5:19 PM

Aug 2017
Oh shit Segawa is engaged!

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
May 14, 2022 5:57 PM

May 2018
Erika is lovely, but Sachi is also lovely. They really a blood-related sister, after all. Also still a lack of story for Hiiro, although I guess we just didn't there yet for now
May 14, 2022 7:01 PM
Mar 2015
The sisters make progress but Nagi does not because of Segawa's engagement
May 14, 2022 7:10 PM

Dec 2021

Oh, not at all...

Don't forget

Dodecaplex3BLDMay 14, 2022 7:18 PM
May 14, 2022 7:40 PM
Feb 2021
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
MugenNoShirayuki said:

Of course.

generic dog shit writing. I liked her a lot to

Yep. It's pretty awful.
May 14, 2022 8:05 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So Hiro manage to beat Hiro this time and succeed to confess. But she actually already engaged, so everything just goes back to zero. Legit i thought she as a miko might be prevented her to had a bf, cause you might need to be a maiden forever. But, there her reason, engagement. Maybe its a lie? Still, look at all the fun shit goin on between Hiro and Nagi. So damn good chemistry, yeah. Though curious how the engagement issue being resolved, and what Nagi do about it. Maybe he use the power of money, and Erika also helping too, because Nagi grovel so hard to the point Erika couldn't even reject it? But its need those girl to be meeting up first. So, yeah, her issue prolly better to be getting aside like that.

Because the second part where Sachi finally manage to meet with her actual sister up. Awkward first, and become a hassle for a poor soul named Nagi, handling all those two girls alone in the cooking time. But getting along quite nicely in the end, since they were truly a sister. So yeah, Sachi, that's perfectly fine. Nothing really matters much like whats her mother worry, because its ended up as another fun shit. Nothing more. Not yet, for now...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 14, 2022 8:50 PM

Sep 2011
Uneducated anime only speculation but smart girl is probably also engaged to MC somehow. Calling it
May 14, 2022 8:53 PM

Nov 2016
The least annoying episodes so far.
May 14, 2022 9:03 PM

Jan 2020
Poor Nagi, not only does he get his heart broken but he gets beat up by his stupid sister. Only good thing was that he won against Hiro.
May 14, 2022 10:34 PM
Mar 2019
We're progressing steadily. What weird chemistry that trio have.

“We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories... And those that carry us forward, are dreams.”
― H.G. Wells, The Time Machine

May 15, 2022 1:08 AM

Jun 2020
So Nagi and Hiro talk a lot quite often now or just that time at the rooftop at least that makes it clear and she has a fiance so Nagi doesn't have a chance now

A lot of fried food seems boring but Erika doesn't have much of a choice does she, She can't even do her own laundry and wake up at least by herself so she expected Nagi to be her personal servant or something thought so

I mean Erika and Sachi are getting closer than before and I hope they stay that way because they can't even call themselves sisters but it feels like that.
May 15, 2022 4:34 AM
Oct 2019
damn Nagi really said the thing.. wow

Sister Interaction just wholesome.
May 15, 2022 4:42 AM

Jan 2017
The Hiro route seems very possible now surprisingly, that running scene was just too cute

ayyy the sisters bonded, such a fuzzy 2nd half
May 15, 2022 5:52 AM

Jun 2021
Man, Erika's (adoptive) dad is a master schemer! That smile of his tells me that he had always planned for them to live together for more than 2 weeks.
May 15, 2022 7:09 AM

Feb 2021
I honestly didn't think Nagi would actually confess so early, but damn do I feel bad for Nagi for knowing Hiro is already engaged with some dude.

I have an older brother of my own (though we weren't separated at birth lol) and things do get awkward every now and then especially when we were kids. Love between siblings just happens to be one of my favorite things in anime.

"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

May 15, 2022 7:39 AM
Jun 2020
BestMillimeter18 said:
Dude reminds me of the guy from Kanojo mo Kanojo🤣

This dude is smarter but still the simps they both are.
May 15, 2022 9:02 AM

Oct 2018
To see Erika with Sachi at the end of the episode and her photo together was very cute
May 15, 2022 10:07 AM

Aug 2021
Everything seemed to be going well with Segawa and she is already engaged, for now she will continue to live there and she managed to bring Erika and Sachi closer, at least as the sisters they really are.
May 15, 2022 10:54 AM
Dec 2021
Stop that simping power right there and now
May 15, 2022 10:58 AM
Jul 2020
Turns out this anime is funnier than I thought.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Was anyone else hoping, for more?

SofiaBulga - Nov 15, 2022

8 by Mainblocks »»
Apr 17, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Kakkou no Iinazuke Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2022

72 by KURAIKEN63 »»
Mar 15, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Kakkou no Iinazuke Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

129 by KURAIKEN63 »»
Mar 15, 3:31 AM

» From where to start manga?

sb-ishan-99 - Mar 6

5 by baymaxemon »»
Mar 12, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Kakkou no Iinazuke Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

45 by claymorwan »»
Mar 5, 1:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.