Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 12, 2022 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Ariane's family, especially her mother seems like a friendly character but also tough as a fighter.

I think this episode's goal was to show what the typical elf family is like, you know, without them chained up. Ariane's sister is so childish though. I can't imagine Ariane being married right now.

That bath segment was priceless.

Jul 2017
The well-guarded elven settlement village of Lalatoya...hey hi hi Arc, welcome to fantasy land!

Arc and Ponta just having fun while awaiting permission into the land, and by Ariane's parents Dillan and Glenys as acting elders of the village. All is not work, but familial time as well...except when it comes to his skeleton head, which they don't really mind.

While the father and daughter went to the Elders' Meet in the forest capital of Maple to discuss about humans breaking treaties in centuries-old law and taking into question Ariane's work at the feudal lord's place, Arc accompanies Glenys to spar with her. But don't mistake Ariane's mother for her simple looks, because this MILF CAN fight on an expert level. Eevin is such a weird combat addict of a sister getting married, yeah. And of course, what is fanservice without Arc's full-body skeletonal nakedness with Ariane's close eyeshot.

Arc's hired as Ariane's mercenary, and the reward's info to alleviate the curse on his body: the tree known as Lord Crown, surrounded by Dragon Lords. It's a good exchange for a made-up thing, but it ain't all that bad.

An Uncurse onto yourself...and it blatantly worked lols.

Feb 2018
Ark arrives at the elf village of Laratia and decides to stay at the House of Arian's father, elder Dylan. Ark is guided by Arian's mother, Glenis / gurenisu, touring the village while Arian and Dylan report the story of the rescue operation to the heavyweight elf. At that time, Glenis offered to make arrangements to find out the Ark's abilities near his daughter

Just want to say, whattt? 170 YO, and Eternal? That's weird, why aren't those oppai bigger than Ariane's? Ma, what was clear was that Gurenisu was really pretty cute for an elf's old age, maybe. Seeing how the skeletons are lying down, that's nothing new, I've never even seen momonga (overlord) lying down. It's cruel to kidnap an elf loli girl, A peaceful village if there is no kidnapping case, this is a troublesome case. The expanse of rice fields is very nice, even the village is quite friendly.

This pink haired elf is really strong, how can she spot such attack patterns and dodge them perfectly, lol. Ipin will get married next year, wait...who's Ipin, lol. Judging from Ariane's reaction, Ibin is her sister, And even Ariane was surprised when Ibin, who wanted to never marry for life, is now getting married next year. Will Ariane marry Ark? Hmmm that Was An amazing idea, lol.

I'm still confused as to who is the nesan, but what is clear is that the dialogue reads "イビン姉さん。" It was still a conversation about marriage, and the moment we had been waiting for had arrived. Uweoooo, give me more Ariane Oppai, really like those Onsen scene, damn. Seeing Ariane's reaction when she saw Ark taking a bath was so cute.... Kyaaaa, Skeletonnnnnnnn........

Even though it's only for a short time but this is the best episode I've watched so far, this season.

May 12, 2022 8:19 AM

Feb 2019
I had a feeling Ariane’s mom was packing some serious strength under that cute face lol.

It wouldn’t be an isekai without the obligatory hot girl naked walking in the bath on a guy. The staff know what we wanna see.

Really fun set up episode for the next stage of arc and Ariane’s journey, can’t wait.
May 12, 2022 8:35 AM

Aug 2021
Arc meeting his father-in-law and mother-in-law was sensational, he and Ariane are cute, I want them soon as a couple.

Ariene's sister asking if she liked someone, despite denying it, clearly does.

What was that in the end, will he hide?, will he become human?
It wouldn't be the anime about a big skeleton anymore.

I keep thinking how complicated it must be not having a friend down there. The possibility of him being human makes me happy, especially for the future of the couple.
May 12, 2022 8:40 AM

Sep 2019
This episode was so good. I love lady Ariane and that bath scene was funny. :D I am so curious will Arc become human and what he does look like then! Have to wait a week to see next ep. Blahh :D
May 12, 2022 8:42 AM
Apr 2018
a SoL ep with some world-building this time:

also due to the hunting the village absorb from other villages outside the wall to protect them

1/ This is a reminder since people might forget the game Arc played is more of an MMO like WoW or FFXIV than VR games like most others. That why he doesn't have actual battle experience, and this shows how much it will affect him in a no skill spam fight.

2/ Arian is from a big shot family with a warrior and chef lineage, all people in her family are strong and she might be the weakest of them all.

3/ Ponta is cute super cute.

4/ Arian fanservice, but it comes out when she is more surprised at seeing a floating skeleton instead.

5/ It time for Find and rescue with the reward of a place that can cure all curse let see how the journey take them.

6/ from the title of the next ep, something might happen to the princess who go to negotiate with the elves. I guess someone want to make this problem bigger maybe leading to war.
May 12, 2022 8:47 AM

Jul 2011
Ariane father doesn't look very elder.

Some of these bearded elves look very much like a dwarves, specially the top elder.

This episode made sense why Arc wait and observe before going to battle. Imagine in previous episodes someone with a quarter of milady Glenys had appeared to fight Arc.
May 12, 2022 8:50 AM

Oct 2017
Arc gotta watch out for Glenys and Eevin.
May 12, 2022 8:51 AM
Oct 2016
Rescuing those captured elves had some unintended consequences. The human may have broken the treaty first but an elf attacking a lords home could spark a war. Still the right thing to do saving those elf children from being slaves and even worse but now we see what's the effect of saving them in such a loud way so to speak. Wasn't exactly subtle how Arc and Ariane blasted their way around the lords home. Arc did get a sweet deal though getting to stay at the elf village which Ariane is from. Her father being the village elder of course, but he did extend nice hospitality to Arc for helping Ariane and the other elves. Ariane mother training arc in swordmanship was definitely not something I expected. Even with all his crazy high stats Arc couldn't do a thing against her. Not even his high level skills made any difference. He's has to get a lot stronger with his sword and not only rely on those strong skills. I'm glad that Arc and Ariane can continue traveling together rescuing more captured elves. Maybe even lead to Arc finding more ways to uncurse himself.
May 12, 2022 9:15 AM

Jun 2021
I love this series :)
May 12, 2022 9:20 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The elf village is definitely cool, I still like how Arc gets excited over fantasy stuff lol, and of course Ariane’s mom is hot, but what I didn’t expect was for her to whoop Arc’s ass lol, it’s interesting to see he isn’t completely overpowered and struggles using a sword properly. Also I definitely ship Arc and Ariane’s mom lol, that “Arc-kun” really sells it, eternally 170 is the new eternally 17.

The bath scene was also great, nice use of Ponta to censor Ariane lol, and I knew at some point she’d forget he’s a skeleton and freak out, gotta feel bad for Arc tho because Ariane was the one who walked in on him and blasted him with fire lol. And now Arc has discovered he can just “un-curse” himself, looks like we might see a fully human Arc next episode, I’m willing to bet it’s not a permanent fix tho because otherwise the name of the show wouldn’t make sense anymore lol.
May 12, 2022 9:24 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Arc discovering that the elder of Lalatoya is also Ariane's father and also discovers that the excuse he was using to not be killed is real and he really is cursed
May 12, 2022 9:34 AM

Nov 2009
Glenys's eternally 170 gag was great lol.
Both her and his husband got great seiyuu-s.
Also, Glenys is awesome.
May 12, 2022 9:39 AM
Aug 2015
I like this series. I wonder if Arc decides to uncurse himself, wait until he reaches the dragon lord and then do it for the RP, or just stay as a skeleton.
I wouldn't mind him turning into human (or other being for that matter).
The show is named after a skeleton though, so I doubt he will change.
May 12, 2022 9:47 AM

Dec 2014
Wow that ending... I guess he does really have some sort of curse and its not only his avatar, maybe the rules changed somehow when he got into the game. I can also see his uncurse spell being something temporarily and he will need the real thing otherwise it would take away from the plot, but who knows, or maybe he just hides his the undone arm and heals his other parts of the body in the adventure with Ariane.

Also, can we appreciate how beautiful Ariane's mother is, she is truly an elve. Oh and her sister too. It is also kinda nice seeing that stats only get you somewhere as there is more than that. It is a nice way of balancing him being overpowered with people who have a "talent" in something. This could bei important in the future as not every fight may go their way, demonstrating again that stats aren't the only thing that matter.

I gotta say that till this moment I have pretty much enjoyed the anime. Is not anything complex nor is it boring enough to just keep watching it out of pure compromise. It's a perfect blend that gets you to still keep watching it.
May 12, 2022 10:12 AM
Mar 2022
For 99% of this episode it was just a typical lore/update episode moving the story along with nothing too exciting happening. Arc meets arianes parents and we meet her sister aswell. Turns out her sister is getting married so Im guessing we'll meet a new charecter soon.

Arianes mum turns out to be a bad ass and the one who trained ariane, Kick the **** out of arc for part of the episode, with ariane and her dad go to meet the other elders to discuss them attacking the Lords House.

Near the end of the episode we get a classic bathhouse scene, as arc is bathing ariane walks in on arc naked and both are embarrassed.

My faviourate part of the episode was the ending. Arianes parents don't have money to compensate arc so they compensate with information, info about a lake near a dragon that can undo curse's. Obviously arc isn't convinced since he made the curse backstory up, but is curious to know if it would work. So while he is laying in bed he decides to use his uncurse skill on his arm and to his surprise it turns back into flesh, ending the episode.

Overall I enjoyed this episode, it was chill with a few new characters to meet. A good episode to ralax after the action packed pervious one. And I especially loved the ending.

7/10

(I know the rating isn't out of 10 but I didn't want to rate it 3/5 and I I didn't want to rate it 4/5 so this seems like the best rating to me.)
May 12, 2022 10:21 AM
Jul 2021
im happy they go light novel route where many exploring the world building + SOL.

that mean the anime will not the same as manga, i kinda hate the manga because many story arc skip.

about the uncurse spell :
RedCobra75May 12, 2022 10:27 AM
May 12, 2022 10:27 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Ariane's mother is very skilled in sword combat! And it seems Arc's reward for helping Ariane will be an uncursing spring.
But Arc has already figured out how to uncurse himself!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 12, 2022 10:58 AM
Sep 2015
Ponta is sleeping inside Arc.
May 12, 2022 11:12 AM
Sep 2018
Nice episode, arc vs Glenys was great, and nice bit yuri scene..
May 12, 2022 11:19 AM

May 2016
RedCobra75 said:
im happy they go light novel route where many exploring the world building + SOL.

that mean the anime will not the same as manga, i kinda hate the manga because many story arc skip.

about the uncurse spell :

wow didn't see that coming... lame. they should have just had him turn into a human
May 12, 2022 1:09 PM

May 2021
The annoying isekai tropes aside, the politics is still being handled decently well. Arian's mom is quite packed though.

That twist at the end though; maybe he can turn into a human. Though I doubt they would go in that direction.

May 12, 2022 1:39 PM

Oct 2018
Ariane or her mother... Difficult to choose who is better :') Love them both, love elf <3
May 12, 2022 2:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shii Ariane mother, ara-ara certified. Eternal 170 year, heh, good one mommy xd.

Though i thought there's a real darkness story coming up from them elves mouth. But nope. Instead they keep it quiet with the mission while also being alerted with the human movement. Alright. Fine. So, in the end, only a beauty big booba that i care and its sure worth it enough to be the only thing that being last mentioned here. Then Ariane sister too seems like a fun person. Right, right.

But what's happening in the end? Wtf Arky? Its works? Imagine if he's uncurse his torse while Ponta still inside. Game over already xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 12, 2022 2:21 PM

Apr 2012
wow, today was really blissful day - we could take a pleasure of listening to Minagiuchi Yuko's voice in this episode *_*
i give 5 out of 5 for this ep just because of this fact! and i'm so happy that she still does her seiyuu work!
and so, it was great ep overall!
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
May 12, 2022 2:33 PM

Nov 2013
The spirit animal/pet sleeping in the ribcage of the protagonist would be terrifying in most cases, but is plainly adorable here.

Ariane did overstep her authority, but it didn't have repercussions since the humans broke the agreement first.

Nice "workout". Competing with 200 + years of experience isn't a walk in the park.

The elves got themselves a deal. Arc isn't lying, technically.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 12, 2022 4:20 PM

May 2018
The milfs are just irresistable. The elf kids are probably of legal age too lol
May 12, 2022 4:26 PM

Nov 2013
LOL, so Arc can "un-undead" himself any time with 0 effort! I bet he feels too embarrassed now so he'll fake being a skeleton until very end when they reach the dragon-lands.
May 12, 2022 4:27 PM

Sep 2011
Elf MILF has got me feeling funny. Like I might act up for real
May 12, 2022 7:03 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
First episode I liked, and without having to close the door 😂😂😂
張大です for 張大勇督察
May 12, 2022 7:49 PM
Mar 2021
I liked that they put an arc shaped cloud after the love talking with the sister.
May 12, 2022 8:52 PM
Dec 2020
I like this show a lot. I don't really watch isekai a ton but I love skeletons lol. I think they are funny.

Also arc is such an enthusiastic and kind hearted protagonist compared to most isekai MCs and the plot is interesting.

Anyway this ep in particular was great. nice worldbuiling and comedy.
May 12, 2022 8:57 PM

Jun 2014
Wow I'm so glad Arc isn't able to fight with the sword well lool maybe it'll be a skill he can develop in this world. Also idk why I didn't expect him to be soo skinny without his armor LMAO caught me by surprise
May 13, 2022 2:29 AM

Nov 2021
The spell actually worked. That surprised me but for how long is that spell gonna work

May 13, 2022 4:54 AM
Oct 2019
damn Mama Glenys speed though...
no wonder her voice sounds familiar, it's Videl from Dragon Ball Z

ngl i like the Elf Politic storyline.

Ponta Censor on Ariane was hilarious lol

ohh holy shit the Anti Curse spell actually worked, he never even try this before? lmao
May 13, 2022 5:19 AM
Jul 2019
Arianes family was fun to see
May 13, 2022 6:45 AM

Mar 2013
Wonderful episode especially the lucky P scene was very well made. Our main heroine's voice is really fascinating to hear.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 13, 2022 7:45 AM
Jul 2019
Give Arc to the dogs. It will be more useful that way. Taking a beating from a housewife is humiliating. He deserves a dog to bury him in some hole. The characters, nowadays, only have pose, but no support that justifies the appearance or their power.
May 13, 2022 8:48 AM

Jan 2017
I was making some especulations about an impossible fight between Arc and Momomga (from Overlord), but... After this fight between Arc and Ariane´s mother, he really won´t go too far um Great Tomb of Nazarick, probrably would be smash even by a Pleiades...
May 13, 2022 9:13 AM

Apr 2018
Only 245 years old. Still young enough.
May 13, 2022 12:02 PM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
glad that Ariane's family was so cool with his skull body.
lady Glenys vs arc was pretty fun to watch.
no wonder Ariane is so strong ha.

Ariane is just fire.. that bath scene.

good episode love the cliff hanger lol
May 13, 2022 2:52 PM

Mar 2010
Did.. did that elf get bigger breast every episode? o.o

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 13, 2022 4:19 PM

Mar 2020
Ariane-chan just adorable.

Ponta-chan too.

I want to see Arc-kun in flesh!!!!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
May 13, 2022 10:38 PM

Oct 2017
I bet everyone thought about using the anti curse on the D
May 14, 2022 1:35 PM

Apr 2022
Mihaeroff said:
Only 245 years old. Still young enough.

Yet she is still trying to hide her true age and pretend to be a young 170 year girl. Looks like elves have vanity issues too.

May 14, 2022 5:48 PM

Dec 2019
That bath scene tho lmao

I wonder what arc is gonna look like.
May 15, 2022 10:39 AM
Jul 2020
Oh, Glenys really is so cute. His appearance and manner of speech were impressive.

May 15, 2022 10:36 PM

Jan 2016
According to Glenys, 175 is young enough... Damn xD And she is very skilled with the sword!

I'm curious with what we will see with Arc's new discovery :P
THANKS SENPIEX
May 17, 2022 12:55 PM

Nov 2009
The Elf Village looks very natureish just as I expected.

Also, Ariane's mom... LOL, I bet 170 translates to "forever 17" hehehe.

And the Elves also accepted Arc's cursed condition, that was nice.

Tho... we also found out that Ponta sleeps INSIDE Arc... LOL...

___ ___ ___

And looks like Ariane's warrior trait actually came from her Mom... didn't expect that. Bet Ariana will grew up to be fun like her mom.

___ ___ ___

Also, I bet one of Arc's bone got larger when naked Ariane arrived.

And Arc decide to use uncurse to see if he's really cursed, and turns out he really was cursed.

But then again... I doubt he can really uncurse, cause otherwise it breaks the anime itself "Gaikotsu" So anime plot won't allow him this, meaning Arc will most likely fail to uncurse.

Tho I am also interested in what Arc actually looks like with Flesh... will he be Bishounen or one of those UglyGamer stereotypes... >_<
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

116 by adbeaver »»
Feb 28, 2:52 AM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2022

52 by adbeaver »»
Feb 28, 1:18 AM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2022

74 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

gambit9877 - Apr 28, 2022

68 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2022

187 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 12:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.