Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 28, 2022 1:44 AM

Jul 2017
Released on Netflix on Apr 28.

This movie in a nutshell:
Imagine Makoto Shinkai's somewhat lackluster Tenki no Ko, except there's bubbles and parkour for innovation to create a decent movie...that truthfully is quite predictable from start to finish (just like the former).

No doubt that this movie is the work of acclaimed people (most of them being from Attack on Titan since this is Wit Studio), along with writers Gen Urobochi (and others) and together with musical genius HiroyukiSawano. However, this Netflix-exclusive release just looks incredible...music and production-wise only.

The romance part just feels forced when "The Little Mermaid" character Uta comes up to save Hibiki from drowning, only to understand that he's her "supposed" prince, aside from some sci-fi elements thrown in for plot. Though the one resemblance I can understand is that Hibiki's sound deafness is a real thing, and it can take an inkling of other people to help resonate and release that happiness and frustration.

The parkour part...can't say that I really felt like they had a lead on this, it just has both a start and an end point to parkour for fun, until they had to have a hostage for a seemingly "death race" of sorts to turn it into an tragic affair that luckily had no casualties. Though using this to save Uta, it's innovation relatively unheard of, and I give props for this twist. IMVHO, this could've been left out altogether to focus a lot of the core story between Hibiki and Uta, and their circumstances together.

If this early review when it was pre-released during Berlinale 2022 is of any indication: Then I would say that everything mentioned in that review was subtly true to the very end.

A high-profile movie that's underwhelmed by the story making very little sense and meant to interject 2 plot stories together (you can even tell when the storytelling progression changes its dynamics to serve the story at its telling of time: Part A for parkour, Part B for the supernatural sci-fi-music-romance mish-mash). Riria's ED is nice, but where's Eve's OP theme song???

If you have to label something as mid, Bubble would be it. It's definitely better than Weathering With You by a tad bit, but not by much.

Can someone please make a movie that's not heavily Makoto Shinkai inspired? Because the anime movie landscape is getting stale at this point.
KANLen09Apr 30, 2022 4:29 AM
Apr 28, 2022 1:46 AM

Jul 2021
Watched it on Netflix. This is one of the movies where I have problems which is like when I was watching Kimi No Na Wa and that's mostly because of the supernatural implication in the movie.

I really think the worldbuilding is amazing but something I'm really struggling to get engaged with because at times it felt like there was a lack of exposition here and there and the character is lacking in-depth with their own background but seems understandable if it's a movie format.

But the parkour moments were pretty stellar, felt like playing some Jungle Run game lol but in a more long-distance obstacle.

The 2nd half of the movie though was a pretty nice comeback to keep on my engagement and there was some romantic growth I guess between the two main characters (though it's less lively) and it's quite of an emotional happy ride overall and giving this a rewatch anytime soon I guess. 7/10.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 28, 2022 2:24 AM

Feb 2017
So this was basically an explicit retelling of Little Mermaid set in sci-fi Tokyo setting. Except this time Little Mermaid seems to be a part of exotic alien hive-mind lifeform that stumbled upon Earth, that's how I understood the origins of those bubbles.

Nothing much to talk about here. It looked nice but the story, characters and the romance were basic as they could possibly be. I wasn't bored but it didn't manage to make me feel much of anything or get me invested much.

Overall wasn't good.
TsarkoApr 28, 2022 2:44 AM
Apr 28, 2022 2:25 AM

Sep 2020
This anime is pure eye candy. Stunning visual look better than Vivy imo. The fast camera movement and the close up looks absolutely gorgeous.Some of my favourite shots xD Almost every fame can be use as a wallpaper lol.

Not gonna dive too much on plot it wasn't the strongest aspects of this movie.

Music and the insert songs are very well placed. Overall it's a solid 9/10.
ZXEANApr 29, 2022 12:29 PM
Apr 28, 2022 2:30 AM
Sep 2021
The animation is on point! Very pleasing to the eye 😍
Apr 28, 2022 2:33 AM

Jan 2020
It was neat to look at, but I was expecting a lot more based on the trailer. There were at least a couple instances where I wasn't sure if I missed information between dialogues only to find out I didn't. I definitely zoned out once or twice but it ultimately didn't make me miss anything.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Apr 28, 2022 2:38 AM

Jul 2019
It's ok, but there's not a lot to go on with it lmao. Expected more but can't keep expectations too high these days. Oh well. Didn't kill too much time for me and was worth waking up early for lol.

Nice to end with
Apr 28, 2022 2:49 AM

Sep 2011
Good visuals, good ost... Yeah, that's what it has going for it.

Does anyone know the name of the soundtrack for 54:50 onward? When they keep repeating "Bubble, bubble, bubble". I know it ain't the OP...
TyrelApr 28, 2022 3:02 AM
Apr 28, 2022 2:54 AM
May 2021
This movie really shows everything WIT learned from animating those ODM gear scenes in AOT but this time it’s on full steroids and looks stellar with the animation style.

The characters were great but some lacked depth compared to others.

The story and the world building was done pretty well too but this also suffers from the lack of proper explanation and depth. They never really go into detail about the phenomenon that occurs in the movie nor do we ever learn more about it. It’s really disappointing because it genuinely is very interesting.

The music and sound design was so good. Probably one of the biggest strengths of the movie.

Ending was a tear jerker ngl.

Overall I’d give it a 8/10. It was enjoyable but really could’ve dwelled deeper into its world, story, and characters. WIT really outdid themselves with their animation and I really liked the Uta and Hibiki’s dynamic.

LeoDragoApr 28, 2022 5:30 AM
Apr 28, 2022 3:01 AM

Apr 2017
I liked it. It's not mind-blowing story but hey I enjoyed it at least.
What's mind-blowing is the animation and music!
cruellimeApr 28, 2022 3:07 AM
//cruellime Steam Signature - SteamId for cruellime, real name bakachi mochii
Apr 28, 2022 3:10 AM
Jan 2021
That was a beautiful movie, holy
It was so amazingly executed, there wasn’t anything bad abt it and it constantly kept me engaged
9/10
Apr 28, 2022 3:20 AM

Oct 2017
This movie was a sweet treat for the eyes. The animation, visuals and parkours were done so well. Obata Takeshi's character design and Sawano on the music made things even better. Kudos to Wit Studio and the staff who worked on this movie.

I never expected this to be heavily inspired by mermaid princess. It was like a scifi version of the story but I really liked it. Loved Uta, she's way too precious. Uta x Hibiki moments were really sweet. From how things were going it was obvious what was gonna happen to her and yet it still hurt. Well atleast she's still with them as bubble, I hope they meet again someday.

Wonderful movie, had a great time watching it.
MegamiRemApr 28, 2022 10:17 AM
Apr 28, 2022 3:26 AM

Sep 2020
visuals are fucking eyegasm, riria and eve's songs are a banger, but that's about it
Apr 28, 2022 3:29 AM

Feb 2020
For a movie that looked gorgeous right off the bat, I was most excited about what and how the story would unfold given the mysterious world of Bubble, especially since Urobuchi Gen was at the helm of writing.
Much to my surprise, I was utterly disappointed. The film was a lot lot more "style over substance" than I expected. WIT and Sawano did a mind-blowing work with the animation and music but goddamn I'm pissed about the lack of storytelling.

7.5/10 (should be lower, but animation + music more than made up for story)
SurplusSugarMay 11, 2022 1:46 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2022 3:37 AM

Oct 2019
7/10 Great visual. Great music but not Memorable.
too much parkour. They better focus on the story.
if the animation and music not great i would rate it lower
Apr 28, 2022 3:47 AM

Apr 2020
Top tier animation and music but very average in everything else.
It's a 6/10 for me but I'm giving it a 7 for the effort in the top tier parts.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Apr 28, 2022 3:56 AM
Oct 2020
Visually stunning but too narratively simple. The King Of Plot Twists, Gen Urobuchi, plays it way too safe. I can think of a few ways he could've pushed the envelope. Looks like Ponyo remains "Mermaid But Make It Anime" supreme.

6/10 for me.
Apr 28, 2022 4:07 AM
Mar 2022
I am watching it as I write this comment, and I gotta say, soo far it has incredible sound design and visuals.
Apr 28, 2022 4:08 AM
Jul 2021
I could never explain why I gave it a 10 but it does say that 10 is for masterpieces and this is exaclty what this movie is.
Apr 28, 2022 4:23 AM
Feb 2021
Animation, music and voice acting are 10/10. And that’s all.
There are a lot of stuff that lack in this movie. The thing that should be in there most is Uta’s past because that will explain everything from what cause the bubbles, why are there red and blue bubbles, who’s Uta’s sister and a whole lot more.
And seriously, the first 2/3 of the movie are about parkour and SoL stuff and the last 1/3 are the main part of the movie: the bubble rain. That explain why the last 1/3 feels WAY TOO rushed while the first 2/3 feels WAY TOO slow.
Overall not bad but there need to be more added in. This movie should be 2h30 to 3h instead of 1h47.
6.75/10.
Apr 28, 2022 4:35 AM

May 2020
What was this, a Spiderman movie without Spiderman? Hoping in and out just for fun, and... that's it. Too glad I wasn't expecting much to begin with, so won't say I got betrayed.

If only they had done about 10 percent of work of what they did on visuals and music on the most important aspect of all, "plot", maybe it would've been a bit more memorable.
Apr 28, 2022 4:44 AM
Jun 2021
This movie did really well on animations but the story was lacking.
Apr 28, 2022 4:56 AM

Jan 2009
kinda anticlimactic ending but still great

the story is about some hedgehog dilemma for Uta the alien that will die if she gets close to her lover more but she chose to experience human love instead so that aliens can understand the human heart i guess

but death is not the end even the universe dying will just go Big Bounce Cycle (death and rebirth) so Uta got resurrected as bubbles again

Makoto is waifu
Apr 28, 2022 5:14 AM

Jul 2016
Animation is the only great in this movie. Other than that, its mediocre all around. With big names at the staff its just sad. But overall I enjoyed the parkour with movie quality

Apr 28, 2022 5:34 AM

Sep 2018
Was this western funded? It was all stunning visuals with a crap story and characters.
Just like every Hollywood movie these days.

It was F&F "lets send a car into space" levels of stupid. It was a fast food film, you might think it's ok at the time but will immediately forget it when it's over.
Apr 28, 2022 5:55 AM

Oct 2021
This movie for sure was a ride, tbh i believe it isn't easy job to create an outstanding story/plot under a runtime limit of 1 hours 40 min but imo this movie did a better job than most of shows couldn't in 12 episodes.
Visuals, Animation and Soundtrack are fantastic and main charm of this movie, i also kinda dig the main character designs. WIT studio did a fabulous job and hence once again proved why they are the best studio out there.

9/10
Apr 28, 2022 6:15 AM
Apr 2020
This movie is basically weathering with you+parkour and bubbles. The animation, direction, and ost are great except for the story... I'm really disappointed with the story. I have high expectation since the story is written by Urobuchi. I would rate this movie 6/10 but since the animation is gorgeous I would rate it 7/10.
Apr 28, 2022 6:46 AM

Jun 2019
As I said earlier... Just because the staff is great and the script is from some of the greats in the medium doesn't automatically make a great anime movie. Even those greats are humans. Now about the movie, the animation and the soundtracks were great as expected from WIT and Hiroyuki Sawano but the plot and story were very meh.

It kinda reminded me of Tenki no Ko with Parkour elements mixed into it. Not a huge fan of Makoto Shinkai's that specific movie and not a huge fan of this movie either. But, it's just me and everyone can enjoy whatever they like. So, go watch the movie and then decide.
Apr 28, 2022 6:59 AM
Mar 2021
God tier animation with a substandard plot I'm afraid.

First hour the series composition was awful, felt like it was a compilation of a series we'd already seen. It kept throwing us into scenes with no context or build up.

Final 40 minutes there was an improvement, but how you not going to explain what the bubbles are? It's literally the main plot point of the damn movie. Felt cheated of an hour and 40 minutes.

The music was pretty good and as I said the animation was pretty great. I would give it a 3 or 4, but the animation pushes it up to a 5. Still wouldn't recommend it.
Apr 28, 2022 7:18 AM

May 2021
Not too bad. But it could've done better than that.
Apr 28, 2022 7:37 AM
Jan 2022
It could've been more better if they didn't force the romance it doesn't build up anything lol The blushing was too uncessarsy also , It's almost perfect The Animation, Background music, Choreography.

Turns out to be so mid with the generic plot and lots of plot hole they didn't even explain why the hell those bubbles explode or where they came from there's no scientific explanation it should have.
now they wasted their time on Romance they could focus more to the plot itself Lots of talented people involved with such a good quality Animation got waste on a generic story as always netflix.

8.5/10 I can't rate it below 8 with that type of Animation
Apr 28, 2022 7:40 AM

Sep 2021
Really live the animation, OP, ED, OST, Character design, but thats all, i didnt actually get hooked to the plot, but because i like all of the above will give it a 7
Apr 28, 2022 7:49 AM
Mar 2021
KANLen09 said:
Released on Netflix on Apr 28.

This movie in a nutshell:
Imagine Makoto Shinkai's somewhat lackluster Tenki no Ko, except there's bubbles and parkour for innovation to create a decent movie...that truthfully is quite predictable from start to finish (just like the former).

No doubt that this movie is the work of acclaimed people (most of them being from Attack on Titan since this is Wit Studio), along with writers Gen Urobochi (and others) and together with musical genius HiroyukiSawano. However, this Netflix-exclusive release just looks incredible...music and production-wise only.

The romance part just feels forced when "The Little Mermaid" character Uta comes up to save Hibiki from drowning, only to understand that he's her "supposed" prince, aside from some sci-fi elements thrown in for plot. Though the one resemblance I can understand is that Hibiki's sound deafness is a real thing, and it can take an inkling of other people to help resonate and release that happiness and frustration.

The parkour part...can't say that I really felt like they had a lead on this, it just has both a start and an end point to parkour for fun, until they had to have a hostage for a seemingly "death race" of sorts to turn it into an tragic affair that luckily had no casualties. Though using this to save Uta, it's innovation relatively unheard of, and I give props for this twist. IMVHO, this could've been left out altogether to focus a lot of the core story between Hibiki and Uta, and their circumstances together.

If this early review when it was pre-released during Berlinale 2022 is of any indication: Then I would say that everything mentioned in that review was subtly true to the very end.

A high-profile movie that's underwhelmed by the story making very little sense and meant to interject 2 plot stories together (you can even tell when the storytelling progression changes its dynamics to serve the story at its telling of time: Part A for parkour, Part B for the supernatural sci-fi-music-romance mish-mash). Riria's ED is nice, but where's Eve's OP theme song???

If you have to label something as mid, Bubble would be it. It's definitely better than Tenji no Ko a.k.a Weathering With You by a tad bit, but not by much.

Can someone please make a movie that's not heavily Makoto Shinkai inspired? Because the anime movie landscape is getting stale at this point.

Dude, what is your issue with Shinkai? Comment just felt like a way to piss on Weathering with You.
Apr 28, 2022 8:09 AM
Jan 2020
With all those big names, I expected better.
Apr 28, 2022 8:10 AM
May 2021
she looks like detergent 1:29:47
this could be a good meme

Apr 28, 2022 8:33 AM

Jan 2021
Damn ma eyes!
Anyway.. Visually it was beautiful. As expected from WIT. And the soundtracks as well. The story.... Nothing memorable tbh. Overall good..
Apr 28, 2022 9:21 AM

Mar 2020
The script of "Bubble" is like for a PG-Rated Movie, kinda predictable but overall, it is a good movie with great visual and soundtrack to relax my brain a little bit.
nice
Apr 28, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 2017
@kriissyy12 you'd think that I'm roasting Makoto Shinkai because his movies where somewhat "mid"? Then you're wrong.

I loved the hell outta Kimi no Na wa. and that made sense. Tenki no Ko IMO was the total opposite, and I'm criticizing it as a love-hate situation. If you've watched Bubble (which is why you came up with such a baseless argument), you can inherently tell the inspiration drawn.

Hit me up if you feel that my views are wrong.
Apr 28, 2022 9:31 AM
Mar 2021
KANLen09 said:
@kriissyy12 you'd think that I'm roasting Makoto Shinkai because his movies where somewhat "mid"? Then you're wrong.

I loved the hell outta Kimi no Na wa. and that made sense. Tenki no Ko IMO was the total opposite, and I'm criticizing it as a love-hate situation. If you've watched Bubble (which is why you came up with such a baseless argument), you can inherently tell the inspiration drawn.

Hit me up if you feel that my views are wrong.

I don't care about your views on Shinkai, if you don't like Weathering with You, you don't like it. Your whole comment though, was more about how you didn't like Weathering with You than it was about Bubble.
Apr 28, 2022 9:39 AM

Aug 2020
It was hot mess tbh,I understand that it's not easy to flesh out character in movie compare to TV series but even the main characters in the movie didn't stand out much. The story wasn't any good either but enough to hook you up because of animations,soundtracks/music,visual and Directing.

Wit studio truly nailed it in animations and visuals it was more beautiful or gorgeous than vivy and close up shots are top notch as usual since it's WiT studio,the camera angle animations were greatly handled since the director is pro in that department.
Characters design wasn't that special like how they are in death note or Aoi bungaku series but still Uta's one was really good...

There was segments where the whole crew were having challenges in middle of the movie which can be very good point to flesh out characters but Gen sensei felt lazy while writing this project lol,yeah I don't like movies being overstuffed which makes the ending rushed or they didn't tie up everything but this movie was just keep sticking with its one point and didn't add any depth.

Writing wise it's was mess and enjoying wise it was decent watch with eye candy visuals...

And the ending song wasn't also good either...
Overall it was weakest anime by Gen sensei I have watched so far...

BTW nice odm gear lol those shoes were keep reminding me of odm gear from AoT and the sound was same too...
Apr 28, 2022 9:44 AM

Oct 2014
Well, it wont save Netflix spiral downwards but it was a pretty decent movie.
The parkour aspect is new, made me think of air gear, and I think that part of the movie was great.
The camera work in some scenes was pretty bad though, mainly when it was behind the characters and moving.

The ending was exactly how I thought it would be, feel like they should have skipped out on the romance and focused soley on the parkour/competition aspect and put some more effort into how that looked.

Its not the greatest movie but I didnt expect it to be.
Apr 28, 2022 9:59 AM

Mar 2016
This was perhaps one of the most disappointing things I've seen this year. Despite the most pristine and ethereal aesthetics one could ever ask for, the film fucks up on nearly all fundamental levels. It started out really fun to watch despite how superficially the ideas and settings were presented, and the cinematography and three-dimensional action choreography during the parkour sequences looked amazing. But the writing wound up as a whole lot of mediocrity. I can't believe I'm saying this, but after just halfway in, I was waiting impatiently for it to just finish. The characters have next to no chemistry or decent dynamics. The exposition and dialogue are just excruciating. The plotting is so shallow, resorting to an outdated and sappy fairy tale narrative in The Little Mermaid. I tried hard to make out something positive from the forced relationship between Uta and Hibiki, but their interactions are so awkward and fruitless. The fact that it turns out that their first encounter was what caused the disaster in Tokyo in the first place was what also irked me...why was that never emphasized on enough when it needed to be? What's with the existence of these "bubble" entities in the first place? So many plot holes, so little fleshing out...honestly I don't even think a longer film length might've helped out enough.

Just a major letdown and another case of Netflix curse, despite that dream team lineup this had. I really hope Urobuchi, on a side note, isn't feeling so demotivated outside of anything related Madoka Magica right now. Perhaps this story could've worked out better as a TV series rather than an abridged film.
Apr 28, 2022 10:13 AM
Apr 2022
OUTLINE OF MY MAIN TAKE AWAYS:
-Surface Level Understanding
-Overanalysis
-Concerns
-Overall

1.) My Surface Level Understanding:

The movie seemingly revolved around their version of the Little Mermaid, but with post Noah's Ark parkour.

Usually, basing stories around an original, Public Domained tale doesn't sit well for me, the same way how everything else in the movie Belle was decent until it starts padding the Beauty and the Beast aspect way too much.

In this movie however, the Little Mermaid gimmick wasn't the big thing, which is a plus on my book.

2.) My Overanalysis (Themes of Science):

The Fundamental Force of Gravity is a fickle thing. Astrophysics is a more fickle thing. Quantum mechanics is an even more fickle thing (but is it fickle inside the box? or frankly, a bubble?), and I appreciate my Japanese animations delving into such sci-fi themes DESPITE it's shallow level premise.

3.) My Overanalysis (Themes of Heaven):

Jumpscared by a god-loli evil-twin mid movie. 5/5. Biblically Accurate Angels are always a plus on my book.

It seems that the movie uses water and bubbles as a juxtaposition of Heaven. Bubbles being the hoard of angels, God being a hivemind of cosmic beings in the form of a bubble-waifu, and vortexes instead of black holes in the vastness of space.

Uta falling for a human must be similar to how some angels visiting Earth fell for some humans, which was definitely a no-no to God, or in this situation; her god-loli-twin.

Also, knowing that Japan is kin to the elements of water more than heaven or the vastness of space; it juxstaposition is sound.

The themes of the Rapture is also very noticable.

4.) My Concerns (Shallow but Vague):

Vagueness isn't much of a concern for me, as a very assumptious person, but I know it may be jarring for some people.

If we exclude the schizo bs that I presented previously, people would definitely think of this as just bootleg Ariel with Hancock debuff falling for guy in the spectrum, with parkour.

5.) Overall:

I love this movie.
Apr 28, 2022 10:14 AM
Apr 2021
Story 5/10
Music 8/10
Visual 10/10
Art 9/10
Enjoyment 7/10

Overall 8/10 (5/5)

There is still a lot of confusion in the story, sister? At the end of the story, will the tsunami flood the city?(haha) Where did them come from?(spiral?) want all the answers But if you cut that off your brain, it's a beautiful story.im not serious about Parkour. excited about it.
Apr 28, 2022 11:45 AM

Nov 2016
Audiovisually it was stunning but overall it was just ok. The script killed it. Goes to show again that many big names coming together doesn't mean much without vision in the writing department.

Gonna up my score nonetheless. The movie was admittedly good enough to make me revisit some scenes even a couple of days later
FMmatronMay 1, 2022 10:42 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 28, 2022 12:02 PM

May 2021
this was just like demon slayer...iykwim
Apr 28, 2022 12:13 PM
Jun 2021
animation 10/10
music 9.5/10
character design 4/10
story 6/10
overall 7.5/10 , mal rating now is the perfect correct one for this. but after seeing all the big names involved , the end product is a little disappointing to see.
Apr 28, 2022 12:45 PM
Jan 2019
so Guilty Crown + Tenki No Ko + parkour = Bubble.
I have no idea what happened with the plot, forced romance and that thing about “changing and becoming me” but it was gorgeous to look at and some of those parkour sequences are stunning. Might give it a couple days and rewatch with lowered expectations for the plot and see how I feel then, because I currently have very mixed feelings.
Apr 28, 2022 2:05 PM

Aug 2015
overall, great animation, storyline is a bit meh, but the soundtrack was really well done. overall, couldve been better but i loved it :)
Apr 28, 2022 3:40 PM

Feb 2019
Eve OP and Sawano OST?? Yea I need that on Apple Music asap. Sawano snapped, added so much emotion to so many of the parkour scenes particularly the race where uta joins in against the deaf/mute gang and then the final race to the tower to save Uta. Story has an original premise, but fell apart at the end Imo. I would’ve liked to have seen more about the Bubbles and learnt more about the origin. That’s a pretty big plot point to go over.

Definitely still a fun watch and while not nearly as good as Vivy, overall WIT originals haven’t missed yet. I hope vampire in the garden is good too.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why spend so much time, resource to animate such generic story!? ( 1 2 )

Sandro8604 - May 24, 2022

63 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 28, 2023 10:24 AM

» That's crazy ('spoiler–ish)

jussypuicey - Sep 12, 2023

7 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 28, 2023 10:21 AM

» Impressed with Wit Studio here, what a gem of animation

Rob7 - Mar 11, 2023

13 by IceCreamScene »»
Mar 14, 2023 9:39 AM

» So, this is basically a light version of "The Song of Saya".

antohachan - May 20, 2022

11 by Adnash »»
Jan 7, 2023 6:43 PM

» What's up with the score?

FreshSalmon827 - May 6, 2022

26 by Leonhart93 »»
Oct 17, 2022 4:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.