Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Aug 2, 2023 9:08 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 26, 2023 3:53 PM
Aug 2023
Perferct. Must be a number 1 anime.
Sep 20, 2023 7:02 AM
May 2021
😡😡😡levi😡😡😡 talking with my crush 😍😍😍piecks😍😍😍
also just let the whore and floch die already i hate seeing them
and also gabi character development but i still want to see her get dropped kicked by levi
Oct 23, 2023 12:37 PM

Aug 2018
I was a bit confused with Mikasa's scene, but after seeing what everyone said here, it makes so much more sense! I also think Mikasa treated Louise the way she did, because she saw herself in Louise.
I don't know what everyone is talking about, Connie always showed regret in feeding a child to his Titan Mother, especially after seeing him as a "good child". For me, the jump Armin did just made him realize what he was about to do, while putting some he cares about in the same situation. At the end, he realized that his mother wouldn't want him to be that kind of soldier. And let's not forget how his mother would just be weaponized as a Titan Shifter.

And yes, the squad is all together! Really excited for next episode! Took a break from anime in general, and finally revisiting Attack on Titan is good! I missed AoT a lot!
Oct 24, 2023 5:36 PM

Oct 2019
Well, that was quite an unlikely alliance against the Jaegerists and the opportunist Flock in particular. At the same time it made sense for both sides.

Eren's plan is pure lunacy. Kill billions of humans and every other terrestrial lifeform outside the walls (I'm sure most aquatic and avian ones would be fine) just to eliminate the danger to what, a couple of million people in Paradis?

Not to mention all the Eldians Marley and other countries hold in concentration camps that will also be killed...

So Eren / Ymir assimilated Zeke. That's why he's gone AWOL.

The unlikely Marleyan - Eldian team needs all the help they can get, so having five Titans on their side sure helps. But will they be enough? Eren/Zeke are not alone; they will be protected by multiple Colossal Titans.

Levi naturally only cares about his nemesis Zeke. Will we see a final rematch if they manage to de-assimilate him from Eren?
Nov 5, 2023 8:45 AM
May 2023
Very good episode, well Connie ended up regretting wanting to sacrifice Falco, interesting that Mikasa came back for the scarf. It seems that the plan to join forces to defeat Eren has begun as Floch gains more strength by subduing the remaining troops
Nov 9, 2023 6:06 PM
Feb 2018
já estou me arrependendo... eu não sei se dou risada ou se choro.
Nov 12, 2023 4:03 AM
Nov 2023
Is the best anile of all time
Nov 30, 2023 6:17 PM

Nov 2023
There's a lot of factions divided in the island now damn
Jan 24, 12:51 AM

Jun 2017
Thank God! For a moment there, I thought Armin would die! I don't think I can handle that kind of death for him.

I wonder who was that man that was looking at Armin and co. from afar...

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Mar 25, 8:45 AM
Jul 2023
Definitely not a weak episode, but probably the worst *this season*
- Poor Hange had to shoot someone :/
- Man, I feel so bad for Armin, he is so ready to die. Im glad he didn't though
- Seriously, if they wanna kill Falco (which they dont) they should just feed him to Levi! Imagine how powerful he would be as the Jaw titan. Ymir went nuts with it, imagine him!
- Annie joins the gang lets gooo
- A smart plan from Jean here! Im glad Onyankopon is alive
Mar 25, 8:46 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to raceraot
SenbeiPan said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:
I see people not understanding Mikasa's scene with Louise. It's not that Mikasa hates Louise or anything. What happened here is Mikasa let out her anger cause she was irritated. Why was she irritated? Cause she saw herself in Louise. The way Louise is acting towards Mikasa is the same as Mikasa acting towards Eren. Mikasa is mad at Mikasa.

Overreading at its finest

Huh? How is it over reading?
@raceraot dont worry about him, youre completely correct!
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

539 by RemusR1 »»
Apr 25, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

» Falco said something in episode 1 of part 1 which I didn't get the reference of

_karan_123 - Feb 9, 2022

27 by manish_2 »»
Mar 28, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

301 by Apreggi »»
Mar 25, 9:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.