Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2022 4:57 PM

Sep 2015
WOW Marco makes an appearance to slow the the virus infection with his devil fruit power! This is all planned out by Oda.
Chopper has been getting more assistance from the dire situation he is in right now.
What would queen do after all this?

Hopefully Zoro starts to trust x Drake more now.

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Feb 26, 2022 5:19 PM

Nov 2016
Chadpoo back in action. Drake tried to bite down on him, but he's too toughnah for real, if this was AoT he would've been a goner

Luffy acknowledging that his Kenbunshoku still can't measure up to Sanji's. I'd say it's for the better, lol.

Was curious to see how the Tobi Roppo animal form intro would be excecuted. The result was underwhelming, especially since content was cut. Black Maria and WW weren't shown or not fully shown.

Instead we got Franky vs Sasaki and Hihimaru anime original action and more Shinobu. Bad call Magic Bus. Dunno if we will get the missing pages later. Perhaps the staff responsible for these pages wasn't able to meet the deadline?

I heard next weeks episode will add some anime original content to the Ace x Yamato flashback. Looking forward to it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 26, 2022 6:36 PM

Feb 2013
Whenever Ace is involved One Piece is always at it's peak that's a fact. Can't wait for more of him and how Luffy unknowingly is keeping his brothers promise to Yamato. Can't wait for more of Ace's moral backstory nxt week

I'm going to be the Wizard Hokage of the Pirates!!!!
Feb 26, 2022 6:48 PM

Jul 2007
Ace fans are really going to love next week's episode. We are now officially only about 1 episode away from ROOF PIECE!!

Chapter 999 is all that remains depending upon how they pace it, before the big 1000. Brace your selfs, things are about to get VERY thrilling.
ArtimesGamerFeb 26, 2022 6:59 PM

Feb 26, 2022 7:29 PM

Apr 2021
LMAO chopper being dramatic,, but like a strawhat, he's making old enemies his new allies :"). The main forces are all about to make it to the rooftop! cant wait :D. Aaaahhhh Ace flashback!!!! ^^
“I am the Dark Flame Master. Perish, enveloped in the flames of darkness!”
Feb 26, 2022 7:34 PM

Aug 2020
Marco's flame sure is pretty. Chopper needs to start making the antidote. Next episode will be a trhwoback and I'm so excited to see Ace doing some work again.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 26, 2022 7:44 PM
Dec 2021
yeah marco's devil fruit was so epic and thilling but Luffy's devil fruit gum gum fruit powers are so Awesome beacuse he took down eniru my 2nd favorite villain from Skypiea adventure Luffy's a rubber man and it doesn't conduct with eniru electricity devil fruit powers and That's why I chose to join the straw hat pirates because they are Amazing
and I know Luffy will find the legendary treasure one piece he will be King of the pirates 👍👍🤩🤩🤩
Feb 26, 2022 8:23 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty okayish paced episode. I never get bored of Chopper & Marco. And we get some hihimaru anime original scenes.

@FMmatron @link9us
I think next episode will cover half of chapter 999 & remaining 2 pages of chapter 998, and episode 1015 will cover BM & Kaido conversation from end of 999 & chapter 1000 with the cliffhanger
I think chapter 1001 will be adapted into episode 1016!!
Feb 26, 2022 9:01 PM
Jan 2022
i just want to see someone from straw hat fights kaido im looking for that
Feb 26, 2022 9:21 PM

Aug 2019
On the bright side, this episode almost adapted a full chapter. A few pages from the middle of chapter 998 were skipped for some reason however which sucks. But for One Piece's standards, the pacing was still better than usual, so kudos.

Also the Apoo scene is hilarious to me for two reasons: 1) It shows that Zoro's overrated slash attack from a couple episodes ago did jack shit since Apoo can still move around and isn't down for the count. And 2) It helped give X-Drake some more cred since he came out of nowhere and engaged Apoo in combat.
Feb 26, 2022 9:41 PM
Jan 2022
Next week would be flashback episode, just hoped it will be last really quick, it's annoying if it takes whole episode or even two eps
Feb 27, 2022 2:31 AM

Jul 2016
ig_sumit404 said:
i just want to see someone from straw hat fights kaido im looking for that

It is draggggggiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg
Feb 27, 2022 3:37 AM
Jul 2018
Cool ep. It was nice seeing Ace. The next episode promises to be interesting.
Feb 27, 2022 4:49 AM
Sep 2021
Wooow this episode is toooo good 🥺
Ace❤️
Feb 27, 2022 6:12 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I loved the Jinbei section. But did they just spoil Manag readers on what could potentially be Jinbei's conqueror's Haki? It was the same deal with Kidd a while back.
Feb 27, 2022 11:16 AM

Nov 2012
link9us said:
Ace fans are really going to love next week's episode. We are now officially only about 1 episode away from ROOF PIECE!!

Chapter 999 is all that remains depending upon how they pace it, before the big 1000. Brace your selfs, things are about to get VERY thrilling.

Promise? Yakusoku? *pinky extended *
Feb 27, 2022 12:32 PM
Jan 2021
So Marco has come over to help Chopper, Robin, Zoro, Brook, and the samurai and enemies. Chopper has figured out that heat stops the virus from multiplying, hence Marco uses Phoenix Pyreapple to create fire for Chopper and everyone else that has the Ice Oni virus. The downside is that once an individual runs out of stamina, the virus will continue spreading. Luckily for them Chopper, Tristan, and Doctor Miyagi are working in conjunction to produce more antibodies. And most of all Chopper promised to save them all. Since Chopper is apart of Luffy's crew, he always keeps his word, as Luffy said that to Momonosuke back at Punk Hazard. Hence, there's no need to worry about those infected.

So while Chopper is doing that, Hyogoro and the other samurai available will be protecting Chopper while Zoro, Robin, and Brook travel to the rooftop to battle Kaido. But remember, Luffy is going to beat Kaido and Big Mom all by himself, like the badass that he is.

Since the episode gave us a recap of some of the Devil Fruit powers some of the characters have I'll go over them briefly. X. Drake ate the Dragon-Dragon Fruit, Allosaurus Model. Sasaki ate the Dragon-Dragon Fruit, Triceratops Model. Ulti ate the Dragon-Dragon Fruit, Pachycephalosaurus Model. Page One ate the Dragon-Dragon Fruit, Spinosaurus Model.

Luffy and Jimbei run into some enemies on the Fourth Floor, and Jimbei tells Luffy to go on ahead. JIMBEI UNDERSTANDS THAT LUFFY NEEDS TO KICK KAIDO'S ASS! SUCH BADASSERY FROM JIMBEI.

Franky is battling Sasasi with General Franky to see which is strongest, the strongest robot or the strongest creature? We'll have to wait to find out. And my boy Hihimaru is still fighting to hold of Ulti and Page One, LIKE A BADASS.

Lastly... Yamato talks about how Ace came to kill Kaido once. I'M EXCITED FOR MORE ONE PIECE BADASSERY!
Feb 27, 2022 4:25 PM

Aug 2019
Mimimimimitan said:
Probably an unpopular opinion but Chopper's antics are getting a bit stale, there's nothing for me that makes his character even remotely interesting at this point and personally wished he got even less screen time.

I've been annoyed by his character in this arc specifically since Oda has kept him in Brain Point 95% of the time. Part of that is his position as a doctor, but mostly it's just an excuse to sell more plushies and merchandise to Chopper stans who love Chopper's cuteness.
Feb 27, 2022 5:17 PM

Jul 2007
dragynfaerie said:
link9us said:

ohh yes. It will inroduce a battle unlike anything you have seen in one piece so far. We have not seen a high stakes fight like this since marinford.

Feb 27, 2022 7:17 PM

Nov 2012
link9us said:
dragynfaerie said:

ohh yes. It will inroduce a battle unlike anything you have seen in one piece so far. We have not seen a high stakes fight like this since marinford.

OK I will trust you.
Feb 27, 2022 8:26 PM
Dec 2019
Poor monkey he's down but at least he gave them the 3 minutes they needed. Also it's cool that Marco bought more time for Chopper to make the antibodies with his fire.
Feb 27, 2022 11:45 PM

Mar 2015
Aw I sure hope Hihimaru is okay!

So many different battles going on, it was always gonna take time to show the progress of everything.

Yet we'll be having a flashback next week LOL
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 28, 2022 12:11 AM

Jul 2008
Finally we are almost done with the Ice Oni part....depending on how they pace it but great things lie past the ice oni part.
Feb 28, 2022 1:47 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the fights continue and Marco trying to help and the straw hat people thinking he was killing Chopper but in fact he was buying time for him
Feb 28, 2022 2:17 AM

Apr 2013
So Queen actually handed them the antidote on a silver plate after infecting them... that's such a dumb plot point.
Feb 28, 2022 2:30 PM

May 2014
Nice to get to know Ace and Yamato past. That's gonna be interesting.
Feb 28, 2022 3:52 PM
Mar 2020
i feel really strange for some reason i swear i haven't watched one piece for the last several years, but why does the recent 200 eps or so feel like i've seen them already? kaido's battle?
Mar 1, 2022 1:04 AM
Sep 2021
Nico Robin could have Fan Serviced us in this episode but nothing here to see. With no pantyshots as well it makes this episode a skip for me. The story is so bad that without Underwear Fan Service its just not a thriller. Let me channel my Hate for this episode in detail. LIke Queen I am asking WHY?
Reasons to HATE / Dislike
1.Fire Based Assistance Medic
Marco showing up here is not right and not fair at all to the Antagonists. What is worse is that the fire heals so that is more advantage to the Protagonists? Who comes for Antagonists? No one! WHY?
2.Applying Logic when it suits Protagonists
Chopper finding out how the virus works without Chemical Lab Research is not right. Now Chopper needs time but only when its on their terms. WHY?
3.Out of Nowhere medical assistance for Protagonists
Tristan and Doctor Miyagi show up. so with Marco now its more Healers for Protagonists and no back up or someone from the Antagonists side showing up. WHY?
4.Marco 's Fire not for Antagonists.
I witnessed this when Tristan and Miyagi where surrounded and Marco's fire which was healing suddenly blowing away the Antagonists. Antagonists should have regained consciousness like Ohmasa and not be blown away. WHY?
5.A 2 on 1 taking 3 minutes
Nothing but Disrespect to Ulti and Page One. One of them could have got pass the monkey to jump on the back of that dog then the other hold down and finish off the monkey. This story is not right. WHY?

In the end.. WHY do we have to get such a bad story. Keep asking WHY Queen.... WHY?
Vote One Piece Film Red Fan Service Click Here
Mar 1, 2022 1:36 AM

Jun 2019
Pretty cool episode. Marco saved the day with his fire and then Chopper moved on to make antidotes for the virus. Poor Hihimaru... I hope he survives. And, with that looks like we're going to have some backstory on Ace and Yamato.
Mar 3, 2022 7:24 AM

Jul 2013
damn man Ace is long dead let's move on from him already
Mar 4, 2022 11:53 PM
Jul 2021
oh yeah yamato flashback with ace lets go roof piece is near
Mar 5, 2022 11:26 PM

Jul 2013
Queens reaction and his "Why?" when he saw Marco really cracked me up. Marco easily the MVP in this episode. I didn't knew his flames had such an effect, but with that he turned around the whole situation with the Ice Onis and Chopper now has the time the create enough antidote for everyone. Funny enough when before Chopper acted as if Marcos flames were burning him and Zoro + Brook immediately lost their temper.

With how much damage Apoo already took, I honestly couldn't believe he was still able to move, especially after Zoro's last attack. That guy has almost the same endurance as Luffy. But with Drake's intervention it seemed he's finally K.O.

2 interesting fights emerged with Jimbei vs Whos-Who (if I'm not completely wrong with his form) and Franky vs Sasaki who transformed into an Triceratops. Poor Hihimaru got knocked out for good. Hopefully he's fine.

Every time I see Ace or even if he only gets mentioned I get extremely hyped. In this case it's no difference. I'm very excited to see more of him, obviously something of Yamato's backstory and what exactly happened between the 2 of them.

Mar 6, 2022 11:43 PM

Oct 2017
Marco doing a great job. Also time for Ace flashback.
Mar 7, 2022 12:16 PM
Nov 2019
I’m loving the outfits and ofc the animation..brook drippy asf lol
Mar 9, 2022 1:07 AM

Dec 2013
Marco was the real MVP of this episode.

Looks like some matchups are being set up in this episode which I'm definitely looking forward to.

Time for more Ace flashbacks!
Apr 14, 2022 8:46 AM

Mar 2020
Quite a few things happening in this episode, Marco being a great help to Chopper's cause and promising to take Zoro up to fight Kaido too, best boi xD

Apoo being as despicable as ever, Straw Hats meeting new dragons and the noble sacrifice of Hihimaru :( really feels bad to see any animal in One Piece suffer or die... and then the highlight, Yamato's old friend turns out to be none other than FIRE FIST ACE!!!!!!!!!
May 8, 2022 7:17 PM

Feb 2015
Many things happened but still very slow. Glad that Marco arrived, the thing in the air is dealing with King, hope all together could overcome him. Pretty interesting the guy Jinbe encountered, similar to one in the opening. Franky vs Sasaki, unexpected.
Jul 19, 2022 7:52 AM

Feb 2021
Marco really helpful during these times :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 24, 2022 8:44 AM
Aug 2020
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Oct 22, 2022 6:24 PM

Mar 2010
Lowkey felt like a repeat.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 17, 2023 2:56 PM
Apr 2022
Watch one piece NOW!!!
Jan 28, 2023 12:45 PM

Nov 2010
15:27 Sanji has already mastered the art of detecting beautiful girls.
Jul 17, 2023 10:22 AM

Mar 2016
Zoro finally found a way to hitch a ride to the rooftop and Luffy is also making his final legs to the roof.
Jul 20, 2023 4:24 AM
May 2020
how are dem pirates believing queen when he shot friend and foe. anyway glad we got to see a glimpse of ace
Jan 3, 4:59 AM
Aug 2022
how nice of ichigo not to kill the virus completely and leave the praise to chopper sensei lol some plot

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1101 Discussion

phantom346 - Apr 14

11 by ThaTOnEGuY4_ »»
23 minutes ago

» One Piece should be a bi-weekly release

Zeverinsen - Aug 8, 2019

2 by cerise_serris »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Oct 8, 2009

51 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 151 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veethorn - Oct 11, 2009

94 by kejora »»
8 hours ago

» One Piece Hindi Dubbed starting May 5th for Indian Audiences

PirateHasan - 8 hours ago

0 by PirateHasan »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.