Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 25, 2022 4:59 AM

Jul 2017
Doi and Shion Hoshino's memories from the pre-MK Virus days...is it a dream come true for the former to finally have control over Shion?

The 23-year-old transfer student is Mating Enemy No. 1 since she's in the idol business and not classmates, and if she mates with Doi, UW could give her a run for her money...starting with Karen coercing Shino into a total Hentai-level exhibitionism to get Doi working the trade. And that does not take away from the dreaded body measurement checkup for childbirth, for Doi has his next plan in mind through a request to Karen: to use Erika as revenge for his past grudges to finally get back at the bullies tormenting his life.

And that goes for extraditing each and every girl upon Doi to get the mating job done ASAP, which induces an all-girls fight for Doi's affection from the classroom to the pool (or underwater) play while Erika is locked down as Doi's pet and limited by the same constraints as Doi's past tortures. Doi's a tamer Keyaru, but he'll get there.

On Reito's side, the Keimon Hospital is slowly building their case, as is the mysterious manmade MK Virus. To that effect, the UW ranks sensing backstabbers within their midst, and they'd be extra careful...what will Reito's side face off with this danger?
KANLen09Feb 25, 2022 6:38 PM
Feb 25, 2022 4:59 AM

May 2020
That’s some premium 0-100 level of development our boy Shouta went through, can’t ask for anything better. Shion-chan getting some real tit for tat there.

And man it isn’t just Hoshino, but that blondie bully too, getting her due share.Can’t help but remember king Keyaruga here. Btw more Shouta x Toudou too.
No one's hitting brakes on the development now, back-to-back juicy episode.
Feb 25, 2022 10:57 AM

Apr 2020
I want to stay at the Reito's side and the research for the vaccine. I think Doi is a bad character (in term of writing), so yes he offer us what we come for, but they make him look like a Chad but if he really were one he would have already asked Karen to sleep with him. Whereas he follows her plan blindly. I understand why people prefer Doi than Reito (the s*x scenes) but if it's just for that I would like them to introduce the number 4 before the end of the season, honestly it is the one who has the best scenes.
Too_PacFeb 25, 2022 5:44 PM
Feb 25, 2022 11:32 AM
May 2021
dayym
this episode had the best revenge in anime history
and I can't help but think about the redo of healer shit going on at the end.
Feb 25, 2022 11:56 AM
May 2021
This was basically a tamer episode of Redo of Healer. Out of our three males, Doi's episodes are without a doubt the best and most interesting (not that any of these episodes are good), and ironically our MC Reito's episodes are the most sleep-inducing.
Feb 25, 2022 12:16 PM

May 2016
Now I started to like Shouta more than before 😌
And finally a girl with a medium size boobs and Loli appearance appeared in the sex harem 🙌
And of course I still like the main character, because he won't Betray his true love and are doing something useful.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2022 12:22 PM
Dec 2021
Amazing episode!!! This is easily the best episode for me! I love some sadistic revenge. Drastically better compared to the other ok episodes.
Feb 25, 2022 12:25 PM

May 2021
Great episode! We got to see some of Doi's memories from when he was being bullied and that horrible girl Shion has appeared in the school who did nothing when she saw him being bullied! Doi jokes about her stripping in front of him and tells her that after all she has done he doesn't want anything from her. Her reason to be with him is so she can become an entertainer which Karen tells him about. Karen tells Doi she is serious about him however and proves this by telling her to walk in the school lobby with just underwear on and also tells her to come to school tomorrow exposed on the next day as well...
He calls her up to the roof alongside others so they can watch them mating to reproduce the embarrassment Doi felt when she watched and ignored him get beat up. Doi asks Karen if she can bring someone to the school also. Meanwhile, we see Reito in the hospital where he thinks the MK virus was first created and he thinks that he could possibly recreate the code of the virus. Doi is also asked to measure the girls. Doi's request is fulfilled and he gets to see Erika who bullied him in school previously and shows her his wounds and asks her to 'heal' them... The tables really have turned!
Doi goes inside Akira's swimsuit to hide from the others...
Doi can't be sure if this situation is reality or a dream but he decides to enjoy his time in this world that he has. And Erika was a drug addict in the slums so Doi says he will give her the medicine which he does..

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 25, 2022 1:56 PM

Jul 2016
ma boi Shouta didn't even spare the nurse, absolute chad. also, I'm simping for Toudou so bad, she's way TOO hot

(ok, I'm well aware that nothing in this anime makes any sense and its plot and developments are ridiculous, but I'm just having fun with it, that's entertainment for you)
Feb 25, 2022 4:14 PM
Jul 2021
Too_Pac said:
I want to stay at the Reito's side and the research for the vaccine. I think Doi is a bad character, so yes he offer us what we come for, but they make him look like a Chad but if he really were one he would have already asked Karen to sleep with him. Whereas he follows her plan blindly. I understand why people prefer Doi than Reito (the s*x scenes) but if it's just for that I would like them to introduce the number 4 before the end of the season, honestly it is the one who has the best scenes.

lmao maybe but I'd take Ecchi ALL day over NEVER having to see that ball-less wonder of a MC with no testosterone, charisma or personality any day(I do like the little bodyguard and the other two girls though. And I am dying to know whats up with his first handler, why she eats so much and what her deal is)

Doi is a savage, definitely a little far for my tastes but I don't really have sympathy for that girl at all. Even before the drugs she was EVIL, laughing and egging people on while they beat a defenseless kid, also F that other girl too who just wants to F her way to the job she wants. I was kinda hoping he'd have sympathy for (the "pet") even if I wouldn't though. I am surprised he didn't mate with her since he was obviously being F'd up, I figured she was going to get turned on by the sex going on and didn't expect the drug angle. His handler is a savage too, didn't expect her to see yes or Doi to ask about sex with her.
Feb 25, 2022 4:16 PM
Jul 2021
Softhenic03 said:
That’s some premium 0-100 level of development our boy Shouta went through, can’t ask for anything better. Shion-chan getting some real tit for tat there.

And man it isn’t just Hoshino, but that blondie bully too, getting her due share.Can’t help but remember king Keyaruga here. Btw more Shouta x Toudou too.
No one's hitting brakes on the development now, back-to-back juicy episode.

Yeah definitely, I really thought he was going to mate with her or she would come on to him and that's why she was moaning next to him. Didn't expect the drug thing. I was thinking to myself, if this ever did actually happen, how the girls would really act if they could sleep with the "last" man on earth and not only be set for life but also be famous as part of the harem. Could definitely see the F'd up backstabbing and jealousy stuff going on since that happens in normal situations.
Feb 25, 2022 4:17 PM

May 2021
Doi's psychology and its contrast with Reito is insane.
Basically, Keyaru reincarnated into another world as a beta but is slowly regaining his former self.

Also, no sympathy from my side for the girl(both of them); the punishment might be a bit excessive but they had it coming. Doi said he will enjoy it as long as he could. I wonder what he plans to do afterwards.

On the other hand, Reito's still investigating but we gotta wait till next ep to find out more.

Feb 25, 2022 4:58 PM
Apr 2019
Not gonna lie, Doi reminded me a bit of Keyaru in this episode
Feb 25, 2022 5:01 PM

Nov 2019
Shouta go and get em boi

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Feb 25, 2022 5:39 PM

May 2016
why is this guy such a fucking pussy monster chad who got his ass kicked and was a loser in high school but the actual main character is a fucking mega cuck pussy? Should have traded places.

Although everyone hating/making fun of the girl for being old(23) did make me sad cause i can relate
Feb 25, 2022 6:00 PM

Sep 2018
Hahaha, Doi's "character development" is absolutely amazing XD
Feb 25, 2022 7:06 PM
Jun 2017
How to fit 2 persons in a swimsuit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Feb 25, 2022 7:25 PM

Aug 2018
Way softer than it could have been honestly, for a revenge episode

Doi embraced the path of lust I guess, which is actually better than just having a wannabe model boy like Reito (I know, he serves a different purpose). Just a bit disappointed that it was so soft : licking old bruises ? Throwing a bucket of water on her ? I've seen way worse revenge, not even thinking about gory or cruel ones
Feb 25, 2022 8:01 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Mostly another Shouta episode, but we got a tiny bit of Reito thrown in as well. This is where things are starting to get more extreme for Shouta, he’s now pretty much given in to the idea of the school and is fully indulging in it. He’s even getting revenge on his old classmates who were either part of the bullying or saw and did nothing, like Hoshino who was introduced at the end of last episode, and Erika who was directly part of the bullying, kinda giving me Redo vibes but less extreme lol. I hate to see him go down this dark path but it was inevitable with how Karen is bringing back the bad people in his life, as well as the removal of Sensei from his school life.

We also got some very good Toudou scenes again, the measuring bit and the swimsuit bit, awesome stuff lol. As great as Shouta’s episodes have been, I’m ready to see where Reito’s story is going next week hopefully.
Feb 25, 2022 8:47 PM

Jan 2020
Doi Kun is becoming evil lol.

The swimsuit bit was a bit weird ngl

Feb 25, 2022 9:07 PM

Jul 2008
And Doi fell into the darkside.

A question for those who read the manga: Is Doi's story even relevant for the conspiracy of the MK virus or is there just for the soft hentai hook that will never come from Reito's almost unshown story?

@Too_Pac
NoHeartFeb 25, 2022 9:14 PM
My candies:
Feb 25, 2022 9:34 PM
Jun 2021
Today's episode explains why Doi should've been the main character
Feb 25, 2022 9:52 PM

Jan 2021
Doi was on demon time this episode brought back some redo of a healer memories
Feb 25, 2022 10:10 PM

Feb 2021
Damn they really cut the scene at the roof huh.

Idk what's the point of having a uncensored version if certain scenes are gonna be completely skipped.
Feb 25, 2022 10:18 PM

Jul 2016
And as expected, Doi went full scumbag this episode. I mean, not "Keyaruga" levels of scumbag but seeing him sexually humiliating Hoshino and that blonde bully sure felt like I was watching a light version of Redo of Healer. Though not gonna lie... it was slightly disappointing they didn't show Doi fucking Hoshino or him doing the nurse as well later on.

As for Karen, she's such a cunning bitch lol. For some miracle of the plot, her plan of breaking Doi succeeded and now she has probably the best breeder in terms of productivity and efficiency. Especially considering the hints about Kyouji (Number 1) having low sperm count and stuff.
Anyways, now I'm wondering if Supervisors are actually allowed to have sex with their men.
SouthRzVaFeb 25, 2022 10:25 PM
Feb 25, 2022 10:21 PM

Jul 2016
MadanielFL said:

Idk what's the point of having a uncensored version if certain scenes are gonna be completely skipped.

There is a third version of the episode tho. If we are talking about a sex scene, it will probably be a BD exclusive scene.
Feb 25, 2022 10:35 PM

Jun 2021
Doi is the best!

And i'm in love with Shion Hoshino, she is super pretty
Feb 25, 2022 10:53 PM

Apr 2020
NoHeart said:

A question for those who read the manga: Is Doi's story even relevant for the conspiracy of the MK virus or is there just for the soft hentai hook that will never come from Reito's almost unshown story?

@Too_Pac
Honestly no, he and Karen gain importance on the end and are important in the sequel "After World" but otherwise he is just there to offer the viewer the "scenes" unlike Reito who advances the story. That's why I prefer the fourth man who is a good compromise between "scenes" and progression of the plot.
Feb 26, 2022 2:09 AM
Dec 2019
It'd would've funny if doi-kun punched erika in the jaw after the way she treated her and kept cucking hoshino for enabling the bullying.
Feb 26, 2022 2:38 AM

Sep 2010
SouthRzVa said:
MadanielFL said:

There is a third version of the episode tho. If we are talking about a sex scene, it will probably be a BD exclusive scene.
That's how Domestic Girlfriend does it - sex scene only on BD.

Gotta like how Doi's evil laugh while having his ex-classmate Erika lick him is accompanied by a shot of a dark red/purple sky.
Looks like he got over his fear of girls like his current classmate Yanagi. Not sure how having Erika tied up in his room like that doesn't ruin the mood for the girls.
Feb 26, 2022 3:12 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Literally forget whats that pink-haired girl role again on the past life. So, she, yeah, no wonder Doi had an urge to level up his kink. roh version number two here, undeniable. Even that blonde looks really like the blonde one from roh, idk whose her. Can't help to laugh too when Doi became Keyaru number two with that laugh. Oh well, what a great entertainment here

Alright, nice little revenge episode shit. I really curious about all those shit cut. But unfortunately, i really doubt i have enough time to check this out again when the bd comes out. Oh well, the irony of watching anime on its airing time. So, lets just cut all crap and lets continue Reito moving forward the plot...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 26, 2022 4:02 AM

Oct 2016
Doi is on the path to becoming Keyaru lmao. His revenge on those 2 girls is fucked up, but I don't really feel sympathy for them either.

Ichijou and Toudou combo is fucking killer though. They're really teasing us with the nurse ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I am gonna be disappointed if nothing happens with that lmao.

At this point, Doi probably has more screentime than Reito now. Believe it or not, I wanna go back to Reito POV since I'm also interested in the other plot if you know what I mean, but I guess we'll get that next episode.
Feb 26, 2022 6:08 AM

Aug 2014
Thats right Doi, BANG THEM ALL!!!!!! Do it for all of us!!!!

And scew all those bullies!!! The bullies can rot!!!!

I just hope Doi also bangs the short-hair red-hair "loli", the school nurse, and his representative.

Todou still best girl
Feb 26, 2022 7:36 AM

May 2020
shouta is a chad
im starting to like him more

Feb 26, 2022 9:32 AM
Dec 2019
badabass said:
Literally forget whats that pink-haired girl role again on the past life. So, she, yeah, no wonder Doi had an urge to level up his kink. roh version number two here, undeniable. Even that blonde looks really like the blonde one from roh, idk whose her. Can't help to laugh too when Doi became Keyaru number two with that laugh. Oh well, what a great entertainment here

Alright, nice little revenge episode shit. I really curious about all those shit cut. But unfortunately, i really doubt i have enough time to check this out again when the bd comes out. Oh well, the irony of watching anime on its airing time. So, lets just cut all crap and lets continue Reito moving forward the plot...

Hoshino enabled doi-kun's bullying even after witnessing it. That's why he's pissed at her
Feb 26, 2022 9:55 AM
Mar 2015
He has turned into a really nasty troll with the GF of his former bully
Feb 26, 2022 10:59 AM

Sep 2020
Man I almost forgot we had a plot after watching the last two episodes
Feb 26, 2022 12:57 PM
May 2021
Poor Doi now becomes SAVAGE DOI.
Revenge must be taken, no matter how brutal it is.
Feb 26, 2022 5:59 PM

Jul 2008
Too_Pac said:
NoHeart said:

@Too_Pac
Honestly no, he and Karen gain importance on the end and are important in the sequel "After World" but otherwise he is just there to offer the viewer the "scenes" unlike Reito who advances the story. That's why I prefer the fourth man who is a good compromise between "scenes" and progression of the plot.

I see... Thanks for the reply.
My candies:
Feb 26, 2022 9:38 PM
Dec 2021
Everything i feel like i had enough of this 💩 this doi guy comes and I'm like hey it's interesting and fun to watch...
Feb 26, 2022 10:25 PM

Feb 2019
Doiji needs to be the MC of this series, literally no one cares about the beta blue haired cuck. Doiji getting revenge on that chick for watching him get bullied and the girlfriend of her bully was amazing. I love how he’s become sigmapilled over the past 3 weeks and you wish for his success a lot more than the other guy.
Feb 27, 2022 1:26 AM

Aug 2017
These Doi episodes are AWESOME. What a boss, bringing the janitor to school like that. And punishing the idol wannabe

MC sucks so bad, all of his scenes are so painful.
Feb 27, 2022 1:30 AM

Aug 2017
ooo333 said:
Thats right Doi, BANG THEM ALL!!!!!! Do it for all of us!!!!

And scew all those bullies!!! The bullies can rot!!!!

I just hope Doi also bangs the short-hair red-hair "loli", the school nurse, and his representative.

Todou still best girl

Yeah i really want him to lay the pipe on everyone, he's getting there
Feb 27, 2022 1:44 AM

Apr 2021
Lol most boring ep so far should I say. Hope to get back to the main plot with Mizuhara or Hino in the next ep. Doi was just okay and now he's already pathetic.

Feb 27, 2022 4:54 AM
Oct 2019
Hell yeah Doi showing his Inner Keyaru energy.

Let's be honest i know why y'all like Doi Story because you can self insert right? Lmao
Feb 27, 2022 7:39 AM

Jul 2021
Doi's personality change and desire for revenge is becoming more and more noticeable.
asdasdsadad
Feb 28, 2022 10:54 AM

Jan 2013
haha can't say i approve of revenge and bullying.
Feb 28, 2022 12:45 PM

Jan 2021
Doi is definitely getting crazier everytime. I honestly think Shion did nothing wrong towards Doi so I was kinda taken aback just a little by what he was doing, but I guess she was "fine" by it for the job she wants. And in the other side of things oh boy, Erika totally deserved the things she got, Doi's laugh definitely reminded me to Keyaru's laugh.

Nothing advanced with Reito and his group this time, I hope we get a more focused episode on him next week.
Feb 28, 2022 3:12 PM

Oct 2008
this episode = revenge is sweet!
hmmm do you think Doi-san is gonna go insane batshit because of all of the insanely good things happening to him resorting to some harsh violent and getting more violent stuffs! lolz
at this point...there's no more level headed MC to root for...
4/5.

Mar 1, 2022 6:30 AM
Dec 2019
The more you bully a person the more they will bite back. To be honest, Erika has done this herself to be additive to drugs she probably did with her boyfriend when she was at school. I feel like she knew that he boyfriend is dead because of the virus and went downhill from there.

Doi, now he finally realizes that as long he is in that school he can do whatever he wants. (But he is still in love with the music teacher)

With the UW's resources Doi can get any girl he wants (no matter how old they are at least over 18) even his attendant is fair game.
Videoman190Mar 1, 2022 1:12 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Mar 18, 2022

119 by iLTanoMarco »»
Jan 30, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 11, 2022

49 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 28, 2023 5:21 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 6 Discussion

Softhenic03 - Feb 11, 2022

47 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 25, 2023 8:03 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 28, 2022

65 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:32 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Sep 25, 2021

177 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.