Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 29, 2022 7:16 PM

Aug 2018
Yes, Marin became Shizuku.
Very good episode, Gojo was able to finish the dress, and it looks beautiful on Marin <3!
Jan 29, 2022 7:28 PM
Dec 2019
Gojo overworked himself and she didn't even go to the event. Gojo needs to take a break now cuz he worked to hard. Well at least Marin gets to be Shizuku-tan. I'm glad that she acknowledged his hard work at least. She even cried over it so it's all good. Well it's partly Gojo's fault for not asking her to begin with.
Jan 29, 2022 7:39 PM

Aug 2017
That was a lovely episode, best one so far. Kitagawa is not only a beauty but a caring girl too--stamina beef! Sneaked in a little hot fanservice at the end too :D

shash_king18 said:
I can confidently say that this romcom stand outs perfectly among numerous romcoms, and this episode by far was the best and most relatable for the genre of Slice of Life

If it keeps moving in similar manner, then I would be proud to give it a 9
Yeah I gave it a bump after this episode, it was a good one.
YosepRA said:
This is the moment when I have utter respect towards Gojo. The courage to get your sh*t done despite your crippling anxiety of possibly disappointing the ones you love is one hell of a skill to have in this game called life.
Yeah he really manned up, I like it
CarbonMDJan 29, 2022 7:46 PM
Jan 29, 2022 7:39 PM
Mar 2021
The music that was playing when she was putting on the cosplay, was groovy af for some reason.
Real talk this way great episode. Gojo dealing with being overwhelmed was relatable. You get worn out until you breakdown, cry for a hot minute, then grit your teeth and get back to work. Loved the fact that he couldn't find his scissors so he just bites the thread off. For some reason, that was very relatable.
Jan 29, 2022 7:51 PM

Aug 2020
This episode made me hate that girl even more than I did before. She blatantly exploited Gojo for her own benefit. This anime could have been at least average if it had focussed a lot more on Gojo and his artistic endeavours rather than resorting to cheap waifu bait.
Didn't like the ep.
EziprezJan 30, 2022 12:41 AM

γ€Œ 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ••π•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€, 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕖 π•—π• π•£π•ž 」

Jan 29, 2022 7:55 PM
Aug 2020
Holy shit I think I got diabetes from second half of the episode. The interaction between the two mains were good, we're starting to see some character development between them.

My man, Gojou-kun really just worked his ass off with all kind of things like exam, visiting, ill of grandfather just for Kitagawa to say she wasn't planning on one.

I guess we have to see how Gojou will solve his problem with his grandfather misunderstanding. Ganbare Gojou-kun!

Overall 5/5 episode, very wholesome as always.
Jan 29, 2022 7:58 PM

Dec 2020
gojo taking way too much than he could handle even though he knew it and eventually breaking down. felt lol. but good thing he got back up again, still wouldn't say all those thinngs he did were great and should be done again but im glad the results payed off. literally insane how he managed to make that dress in less than two weeks tho. + taking care of grandpa and mid terms HELLO. mvp right there

marin crying was just soooo gah. it didnt feel like a plead of anything just geniune guilt that got mee.

i hope they'll communicate better after this, bc even when the outfit turned out great i wouldn't say this was the best route. rly cool ep tho def my fav one so far
Jan 29, 2022 8:04 PM
Apr 2020
First is the game, and now the lacy stockings that made him trip. Poor grandpa was really shocked.

Tight schedule. Waka is also kind for entertaining the tourists even if he is super busy at the moment. He even really finished Marin's Shizuku-tan outfit. Waka is really hard working, and the best thing about it is Marin appreciated what he did and is genuinely happy about the outcome. Marin looks really good in that Shizuku-tan outfit. It's really great to see that Waka found a really sincere friend who thinks about him and his feelings. Love them both!

Asking if the eyelashes are owned by Waka's gf is an indirect way of asking if Waka is single or not. They look great together though, supporting each other's passion.

4 episodes and I can that this is really great!

Jan 29, 2022 8:22 PM

Jul 2019
Ah yes, the fake, superficial emotions. That's what these lazy ass anime does to people with its cliché writing and presentation.

Oh yeah, there's definitely fan service for its viewers.

-[ ~β™«~ ll Credit ]-
Jan 29, 2022 8:48 PM
May 2021
Jesus fucking christ last time an anime made me cry like a bitch it was watching Tenki no Ko, and now seeing Kitagawa just being sad at the fact Gojo worked his ass off with sleep-less nights, multitasking school and her cosplaying event just hit me hard. My man’s been through much and now he’s finally seen the end result, with her smile being a product of it. I fucking love this show..fuck.
Jan 29, 2022 9:09 PM

Dec 2021
It was amazing, but the way the cut chap 11 just when they began it, mmm it was linda weird..? It wasnt bad, just weird
Jan 29, 2022 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
What a great episode. Couldn’t help but smile while watching that last scene at the end. Gojo is the man
Jan 29, 2022 9:24 PM
Oct 2021
MuZe- said:
Swagernator said:
Our Basic-kun cant help himself can't he, hes just that much of a hard worker, and we all know that by the rules of the anime, if you are a nice guy whos nice to all girls and you just cant say no to anyone, you work hard every day, the ministry of Japanese internal affairs will send you a hot looking blonde gyaru girl to take care of you.

The main-kun trully is a juggernaut of the anthropomorphism isnt he. I feel like im watching a dog doing human tasks.

Gojo can't seem to catch a break huh, not in the show and also not here

People are projecting a bit too much if they believe Gojo isn't a catch. His popularity with women is going to skyrocket when they realize he made that outfit by hand.
Jan 29, 2022 9:35 PM

Sep 2015
Kitagawa was so understanding about what Gojo had to go through.

The amount of pressure that Gojo had to go through in such a short amount of time.

I feel like, Kitagawa bit by bit after episode, is developing feelings for Gojo, while Gojo on the other hand is unaware of all this.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jan 29, 2022 9:50 PM
Jan 2016
Yeah, I feel you, Gojo...it happened to me too, but in different occasion. Sometimes I can feel reassure if I do everything by myself, although it will be really hard, sometimes it hard to even trust anybody...but if you loved one happy, it's more than enough...
Jan 29, 2022 9:58 PM

May 2020
Atavistic said:
I've seen many dumb ways to open an episode of anime, but "grandfather gets injured and goes to the hospital because he thinks his grandson is gay/trans or something cos he bought stockings" is probably one of the dumbest starts to an episode of anime I've ever seen.

Ha ha ha, isn't gay panic just hilarious /s

Just a quick correction, the grandpa doesn't think he's trans,
this gets covered later on. I agree that it's an odd way to start the episode, but that's probably just how the chapter with that scene ended lining up in terms of adaptation. I feel that if they were actually doing it as the grandpa having an issue with being trans, it'd feel kind of cheap.
ZBubbleJan 29, 2022 10:13 PM
Jan 29, 2022 10:00 PM

May 2020
amagirinomikoto said:

dont blame kitagawa at all. gojo didnt have one single brain cell telling him that he should text kitagawa to confirm about when she wanted the cosplay ready by? good fricking god gojo is such an annoying character.

Some people have tunnel vision, what can I say?
Jan 29, 2022 10:01 PM

May 2020
SgtBaitMan said:
No matter how you think of it, this trying hard incident is still unconvincing in whatever direction to take, as before starting to make something, people will have to plan it thoroughly beforehand. Plot convenience...

He made an incredibly detailed breakdown of the costume in previous episodes, along with ideas on how to make the patterns for the outfit. It's not really plot convenience and more like he's using deisigns he previously made in other episodes.
ZBubbleJan 30, 2022 12:08 AM
Jan 29, 2022 10:26 PM

Oct 2017
He should have asked her if she wanted to reenact the scenes from the game if you get what I mean
-SP-Jan 29, 2022 10:34 PM
Jan 29, 2022 11:12 PM

Jul 2019
Swagernator said:
Our Basic-kun cant help himself can't he, hes just that much of a hard worker, and we all know that by the rules of the anime, if you are a nice guy whos nice to all girls and you just cant say no to anyone, you work hard every day, the ministry of Japanese internal affairs will send you a hot looking blonde gyaru girl to take care of you.

The main-kun trully is a juggernaut of the anthropomorphism isnt he. I feel like im watching a dog doing human tasks.

y'know, seeing your comments from this show, you really like taking things out of context or spout some nonsensical words huh?.
Jan 29, 2022 11:42 PM

Mar 2012
I actually cried with Gojou when he was breaking down and again with Marin when she found out what Gojou was doing for the past weeks TT Gojou you did well! Marin has become Shizuku-tan ^^b Get some good food and sleep please. If his house was still a mess, Marin must have proceeded with tidying up while repeatedly telling him to not help haha

Since it was brought up that you really have to practice daily for hina doll making, I wonder (and hope) that we get to see scenes of Gojou with it more. If Marin can encourage him more with it like how he helps her with her cosplay, that will be nice

When will Gojou be able to introduce Marin to his grandpa so he'll be saved from more shock? Lol. From last week's preview, I thought "Is this your girlfriend's?" will be from the grandpa, but surprisingly it was Marin who said it
Jan 29, 2022 11:44 PM

Jan 2009
Jesus Christ, Eziprez.

Gojo asked about cosplay events, Marin answered, and Gojo jumped to conclusions. He had freely agreed before to help Marin, and he made the decision by himself to pull through. Marin had a perfectly understandable reason not to get too pushy and still made some effort to help him out (the beef bowl). And once she realized what their misunderstanding had caused for Gojo, she was disconsolate.

Construing this as Marin exploiting Gojo is flat-out stupid. Yes, sure, you have the right to your own opinion, just like flat-earthers have the right to insist on their own opinions, too. It still means that they are ignorant. Give it a rest and collect some more life experience, please.
Jan 29, 2022 11:49 PM

Nov 2019
ZBubble said:

He made an incredibly detailed breakdown of the costume in previous episodes, along with ideas on how to make the patterns for the outfit. It's not really plot convenience and more like he's using deisngs he previously made in other episodes.

Well, taking the matter of situation into consideration, nobody in the right mind would make that decision, especially when their family member was injured and the fucking exam coming close, not to mention he had to carry all the weight instead of having a hand sharing it. If it isn't plot convenience to make its receiving end feel emotional and respectful towards him, then I don't know what else is.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jan 30, 2022 12:06 AM

Aug 2020
-Mahesvara said:
Eziprez said:

but since Gojo was impacted negatively because of her mistake, it is not unfair to say she is the bad guy.
I wholeheartedly disagree, Gojo brought all that stress onto himself. If he just opened up to her and told her what he was going to do, this whole situation wouldn't have escalated to self-harm. So you can't say Marin forced him to do anything, Gojo put himself through that hell. Honestly, nobody here is a bad guy and neither Marin or Gojo deserve to be treated as such.
Mahesvara, you are right. Gojo did bring it onto himself. I was a bit rash in my original post.

γ€Œ 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ••π•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€, 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕖 π•—π• π•£π•ž 」

Jan 30, 2022 12:12 AM

Aug 2020
Mentar said:
Jesus Christ, Eziprez.Gojo asked about cosplay events, Marin answered, and Gojo jumped to conclusions. He had freely agreed before to help Marin, and he made the decision by himself to pull through. Marin had a perfectly understandable reason not to get too pushy and still made some effort to help him out (the beef bowl). And once she realized what their misunderstanding had caused for Gojo, she was disconsolate..
Yeah I put a little too much blame on her in retrospect. But damn, you really don't hold back lol.

Jan 30, 2022 12:15 AM

Jul 2021
Ye deadline feeling... that sucks for Gojo, I felt that stress. It's so impressive that he was managed to making costume, learning for exam, take care of his oji-san, etc. at the same time. What a beast.

Marin in Shizuku-tan's costume was so gorgeous and adorable.
Jan 30, 2022 12:29 AM
Jan 2021
when he texted "it's done" and then "I am going to sleep now" made me smile
Jan 30, 2022 12:49 AM

Jun 2020
I was wondering why didn't he ask Marin if she's actually going to that convention really made me wonder

Sleep deprivation really takes a toll on Gojo this time and I can agree it hits like a truck at times, but that sudden burst of motivation really helped him up through this time

And finally the reveal it's done no take backs but in the end it's all worth it to be honest just looking at how gorgeous Marin looks like cosplaying Shizuku-tan it's worth the work.
Jan 30, 2022 1:09 AM
Apr 2021
Nice hardwork gojo-kun and Kitagawa Marin always looks beautiful
Jan 30, 2022 1:51 AM

Nov 2021
I absolutely loved the more serious and emotional tone of the episode.

Gojo's breakdown and doubts of him becoming a successful doll maker was a highlight of the episode and it honestly hits way too close to home for me as an art student.

This show gets better with each episode, great stuff.
Jan 30, 2022 2:16 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Well shit, I don't know about you, but Gojou making the outfit through tears almost moved ME to tears

And wow, what a final product it was. We see such exquisite outfits in anime all the time, but this one carries some weight to it. This was made through Gojou's blood, sweat, tears, and his wish to see someone he cares for, smile.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 30, 2022 2:24 AM
Oct 2021
Aaaaa this episode made me cry! It's unfortunate how they couldn't just communicate with each other but that also happens in real life so oof.
I love how Gojo continued working hard because he wanted to see the waifu happy, real passion/love/friendship right there!
Also lol poor grandpa was so shocked he nearly broke a bone. Can't wait for him to meet Kitagawa :3

Jan 30, 2022 2:24 AM
Oct 2021
Aaaaa this episode made me cry! It's unfortunate how they couldn't just communicate with each other but that also happens in real life so oof.
I love how Gojo continued working hard because he wanted to see the waifu happy, real passion/love/friendship right there!
Also lol poor grandpa was so shocked he nearly broke a bone. Can't wait for him to meet Kitagawa :3

Jan 30, 2022 2:40 AM

Apr 2021
Well, that will happen if there's no communication. However, on the good side, if it wasn't for Gojo's misinterpretation, he wouldn't be able to push himself to his limit and be reminded of the true meaning of his aspiration. To make someone happy by his creation.

Kudos to Gojo's hardwork, we were able to see Kitagawa as Shizuku-tan which is so lovely! And again, damn, what a lucky man.

Jan 30, 2022 3:06 AM
Apr 2018
No fucking way she just shaved her eyebrows D:
My taste > Everyone's taste > Okeanix's taste
Jan 30, 2022 4:34 AM

Mar 2008
Aw Gojo and Marin are so sweetly caring for eachother in this ep. I wanna hug them both. They are such good people. I felt for Gojo in his breakdown and cried some from Marin crying over finding out what occured.
Jan 30, 2022 4:51 AM

Jun 2016
i loved this show !!

Jan 30, 2022 5:05 AM
Jul 2013
Dam this episode .... I almost cryed this was so great
Jan 30, 2022 5:17 AM

Jul 2008
Kitagawa is hands down one of the most bestest girls we've had in a while.
Kitagawa > Rem
Don't @ me.
Jan 30, 2022 5:22 AM
Jan 2021
Gojo-kun can now sleep after that Hard Work
Jan 30, 2022 5:57 AM
Aug 2015
Ouh a more serious tone than the previous few episodes.

Our boy is getting close to a burnout while Kitagawa obviously wouldn't have minded for it to finish earlier. As expected she'd feel really bad about herself for letting this happen when Gojo-kun tells her. At the same time she feels affection for our main guy.

This never works in real life :D
Jan 30, 2022 6:21 AM
Apr 2021
Really love goji personality n his attitude towards to craft
Jan 30, 2022 6:37 AM

Sep 2011
Gojo was so stressed with the all of things he had to do... It was painful to watch him xD Kitagawa is so cute as always.
Jan 30, 2022 6:55 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Another great one, the first half of the episode was kinda rough to watch, with Grandpa in bad shape and Gojo taking on more than he could handle at once, it looked really bad but he pulled out to see Marin happy, and while that may have not been the best option, it made her really happy like he hoped, and we got to see the final cosplay of Shizuku-tan, she truly became the character, Gojo knocked it out of the park. Definitely a lot of emotions in this one.

I really noticed the SoL elements really shown in this episode, learning about the process of creating a high quality cosplay and also more about Hina dolls, I definitely found that interesting.
Jan 30, 2022 7:32 AM
Jul 2020
This episode was quite good!

Gojo is hardworking and he cares about everything, specially Marin and her dream to become Shizuku. This time was really hard for him, but he could accomplish what he wanted, making Marin happy. I liked a lot how her was caring about Gojo, she doesn´t see him as someone who hepls her with Shizuku's cosplay, she really thinks that they are friends, and that makes me happy.

I want to see Marin and Gojo at the event soon!
Jan 30, 2022 8:03 AM

Mar 2014
Wow Marin is so cute and beautiful as Shizuku-tan
Jan 30, 2022 8:08 AM

Oct 2020
I give huge props to Gojo for dealing with all that stress and working so hard. So, in the end, it was all a big miscommunication but, at least Marin looks really good in the Shizuku-tan cosplay!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2022 9:12 AM
Oct 2016
Marin looks stunning as Shizuku-tan!!

Jan 30, 2022 10:34 AM

Apr 2019
She did it, she became Shizuku-tan. I suppose the show's over now.
Jan 30, 2022 11:24 AM

Feb 2014
I knew Gojo's grandpa would be surprised about seeing him buying some stockings, but I didn't expect him to fall over and hurt his back from the shock of it. It did sum up how tough this episode was on Gojo, though.

Running the house all alone while juggling mid-term exams, doing a tour of the business for customers while also trying to make Marin's outfit within the two week time limit must've been mental torture for Gojo and I can't blame him for his struggles, even succumbing to the pressure and crying over his issues. I do applaud him for not giving up, though, even if it was tough on him.

As for Marin, I do like how she was concerned for Gojo, but the lack of concrete communication between the two meant that this misunderstanding could've been avoided. Either way, the two apologised to each other, with Marin also crying over her guilt for the lack of communication.

Regardless, the end result was worth it as Marin looked completely like Shizuku-tan with her cosplay outfit on (bonus underwear fanservice while she changed was excellent, too!) and both of their smiles were very precious. =)

Overall, this episode was great. It was more serious than the episodes beforehand and Gojo's struggles felt relatable as well.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

366 by Netbug »»
2 hours ago

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

15 by Rinrinka »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

483 by LeRaMtE »»
Apr 3, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

242 by SonuItUp »»
Mar 20, 7:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.