Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2021 5:58 AM

Jul 2017
Welcome back Mami. The Nikko Dream Monkeys could use your help as a left wing forwarder for the New-Gen team whom missed you dearly, especially Manaka...TEMPORARILY for practice as one of the top schools competing in a A region (West Tokyo Ice Rabbits).

As you'd expect, the CGDCT moments are the highlight reels of Mami's return. The poster made to promote the Dream Monkeys is kinda ironic because the Smile Princess mobage game that's a tie in to the anime is just purely for promotion in the same stance.

The Kushiro Snow White team, whilst they're doing well in the games and decimating the teams down under (as such with Polar Bear), the internal strife about Maya (especially to Eri) gets a lot more cranky. From bad to worse I can guess, and Eri being taken out to be counselled by the coach, hopefully she can put her homophobic mindset aside, now that she learnt her lesson about Yu leaving the team before.

Finally, the clash of the giants: Nikko Dream Monkeys vs. Kushiro Snow White. Oh the predictability, as Yu gets a call from Eri, and Mami's character is just so unwillfully thrown away just like that for side cheddar.

Can we finally get back to some real ice hockey now?
KANLen09Dec 8, 2021 8:58 AM
Dec 8, 2021 7:17 AM

Feb 2020
Nice and relaxing episode.

That poster looks so awesome.

It was great to see Mami again. :)

<3

SerafosMar 11, 2:32 AM
Dec 8, 2021 7:52 AM

Jul 2011
Manaka doing a Jojo reference.

Here is the deal Mami barely but play in A-level team in her first year of highschool, this just that show how good she became in 1 year.

I need that poster.

Eri from Snow White realizing that Yu was right. "Surprise Pikachu".

I feel that will happen something to Maya on the day of game and will be hell for Snow White.
Dec 8, 2021 8:04 AM

Apr 2010
So the expected encounter is happening next week and it seems this might be a issue for one of Yu's ex teammates.
I guess this could be interesting.
Seems to me that Yu's ex team is putting to much confidence in one player, we have not seen much of their play but this suggests their team play isn't very good.
It will be interesting to see how the match goes tho.
Dec 8, 2021 9:41 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Mami came back for a bit as well which was nice to see. The Dream Monkeys are playing Snow White, Yuu's old team next.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 8, 2021 11:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's nice they got Mami's visit during that little time and got fun together, but now the team will have to confront Snow White for their next match, sure it sounds interesting :o
Dec 8, 2021 7:19 PM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode! It's nice to see Mami again. I wonder if there will be a sequel, because there's no way they can face Mami this season with 2 episodes left. The remaining episodes will surely be focused on the finals with Kushiro Snow White.

Damn, if Mami got that good and she rarely plays, her team must be monsters. They really used the anime poster without Mami to promote the team within the anime lmao, pretty cool. A relaxing slice of life episode with build up to the finals, looking forward to the next episode.
Dec 9, 2021 6:07 PM

Aug 2020
I was seriously waiting for this episode where Mami will visit them. It was a fun reunion, I'm glad she isn't gonna quit playing ice hockey.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 9, 2021 10:24 PM

Oct 2008
on the last scene i guess they want Yuu back huh...
Mami definitely because even if she says that she's the weakest, that is IF she's on that Hockey team of Tokyo...so that means she's already on a different league of her own!
4/5.

Dec 13, 2021 10:36 PM
May 2019
This felt like filler to me and I don't know why.
Dec 14, 2021 7:04 AM

Feb 2021
I loved this episode! the parallel between the opening scene from the first episode of them in the embroidery club and the scene of them doing embroidery in this episode was really sweet
my candies:
Jan 18, 2022 12:02 PM

Jul 2016
Dude, that poster looks sick asf!! I want it!
Feb 9, 2022 4:03 AM

Jul 2015
Wholesome moments with Mami temporarily back in town. Gotta say that poster looks cool AF.

Jun 16, 2022 6:33 PM
May 2019
Jpl79 said:
I was getting that also. It was nothing but cliche' conversations from all the characters. I almost fell asleep on this episode. I couldn't rate this more than a 3.
Which one do you want? An Addiction or A Good Life?
A) Addiction - a progressive narrowing of the things that bring you pleasure.
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.
Jun 17, 2022 11:39 AM
May 2019
sbyrstall2 said:
Jpl79 said:
I was getting that also. It was nothing but cliche' conversations from all the characters. I almost fell asleep on this episode. I couldn't rate this more than a 3.
to top it off the ending was an add for the mobile game that's only available in Japan
Jun 17, 2022 1:16 PM
May 2019
Jpl79 said:
sbyrstall2 said:
to top it off the ending was an add for the mobile game that's only available in Japan

LOL, really? Dang, I was hoping for at least a second season about how the whole line being chosen to represent Japan and then beating the snot out of Canada (or losing horribly). ;)
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.
Jun 17, 2022 1:20 PM
May 2019
sbyrstall2 said:
Jpl79 said:

LOL, really? Dang, I was hoping for at least a second season about how the whole line being chosen to represent Japan and then beating the snot out of Canada (or losing horribly). ;)
sorry if I spoiled it
Jun 17, 2022 1:22 PM
May 2019
Jpl79 said:
sbyrstall2 said:

sorry if I spoiled it
Don't worry about it. Spoiling things don't bother me.

More topics from this board

» Is it true to hockey rules

Foreall908 - May 14, 2023

2 by Escenity »»
May 15, 2023 12:20 AM

Poll: » Puraore! Pride of Orange Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 15, 2021

12 by Foreall908 »»
May 14, 2023 8:00 PM

Poll: » Puraore! Pride of Orange Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 1, 2021

15 by Destroyer31 »»
May 6, 2023 10:44 PM

Poll: » Puraore! Pride of Orange Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 3, 2021

22 by Destroyer31 »»
May 6, 2023 10:30 AM

Poll: » Puraore! Pride of Orange Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Nov 24, 2021

18 by Romax24245 »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.