Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 6, 2021 9:08 AM

Sep 2020
Koshi_Inaba said:
ZXEAN said:
Yaa this will most probably be 1 season anime currently there are 11 manga volume available 12th one is gonna be the last one.

No, it's not. The 12th volume is only the end of part one. The manga is still being serialized in mangahack, it's currently on part 2.
That's great. Thanks for the info !!!
Dec 6, 2021 10:02 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Koshi_Inaba said:
anikevin said:

Dude you have like 300 watched anime in your list and still don't know art styles exist?

Probably dismisses Ping Pong the Animation and Flowers of Evil because of how they look. You need to start appreciating art.

Most of their post are trash talking, don't expect too much

You'll notice the same exact people after some time, they're not even really trying anymore.
Dec 6, 2021 2:10 PM

Aug 2018
The backstory was necessary, but not my favorite episode in all honesty. It is getting pretty complicated, and I just hope Bojji will be okay in the end. He's such a sweet and strong boy, and reminds me a little of Naruto's Rock Lee as they had to work their bottoms off due to their abnormality.
Dec 7, 2021 3:02 AM

Nov 2012
Damn, this turned out to be a great show, at 1st I got Hiling wrong, since then I just cant believe the 1st thing I see here, cant wait for more eps.

My Candies:

Dec 7, 2021 9:59 AM

Apr 2015
Alpha_Druid said:
The character art of this anime is absolutely garbage. There are barely any shadows on them. And the ever present edge highlight is an eyesore. Why didn't they get rid of that highlight and drew shadows instead? The eyes have no detail in them. The hair have no detail in them. The costume design is too simplistic. Shame how a studio that once created artistic masterpieces like Attack on Titan and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, have now devolved to this level. This character art is simply sub par. Even low tier seasonal trash anime have better artwork than this.

DuDe its the simplistic artstyle of the show, Just like mob psycho. BEtTEr hAve "shitty" artstyle and good story and characters than having good artstyle and shitty story and characters like Love is War.
Dec 7, 2021 10:30 AM

Oct 2017
While I love Ousama Ranking from episode 1 and it has since constantly delivered, I think this episode is quite underwhelming in a way. I don't like the way Hokuro's feeling towards Domas changed dramatically knowing Bojji is still alive. Like Domas' action is unforgivable in my opinion regardless of the result. Hokuro was acting like it never happened.
But I think this episode is a strong 4/5. I hope the story never drops in quality.
Dec 7, 2021 8:13 PM

Mar 2018
ShadowUnown said:
Alpha_Druid said:
The character art of this anime is absolutely garbage. There are barely any shadows on them. And the ever present edge highlight is an eyesore. Why didn't they get rid of that highlight and drew shadows instead? The eyes have no detail in them. The hair have no detail in them. The costume design is too simplistic. Shame how a studio that once created artistic masterpieces like Attack on Titan and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, have now devolved to this level. This character art is simply sub par. Even low tier seasonal trash anime have better artwork than this.

DuDe its the simplistic artstyle of the show, Just like mob psycho. BEtTEr hAve "shitty" artstyle and good story and characters than having good artstyle and shitty story and characters like Love is War.

You can have good art style as well as story and characters. They're not mutually exclusive lol. Look at Attack on Titan by Wit and Love is War for example. Mob Psycho has better art AND animation than Ousama Ranking. Not to mention the far superior costume designs and the fact that it doesn't use that obnoxious edge lighting and actually utilizes shadows properly.
Dec 7, 2021 8:29 PM

Mar 2018
Koshi_Inaba said:
Alpha_Druid said:

Lol, do you know this is based on a manga and that's how the original manga artwork looks like? AOT and Kabaneri? Masterpieces? Lol, yeah sure. Then again, considering how you mostly posts in the forum when you want to start trash talking, I'm not surprised. Of course, your answer to everyone commenting on your trash posts basically boils down to "no, you're wrong, I'm right, I'm better than you" or some variations of that. It's amazing how lots of MAL user equates pretentiousness with intelligence.

Yes I know it's based on manga. But that doesn't excuse the lighting choices. That being said it's still an improvement over the trash art style of the manga.

When I mentioned AoT and Kabaneri as masterpieces I meant them obviously in an artistic way. You are being disingenuous here and just trying to find something to shit talk against me.
Dec 7, 2021 8:59 PM

Mar 2018
anikevin said:
Alpha_Druid said:

Dude you have like 300 watched anime in your list and still don't know art styles exist?

Probably dismisses Ping Pong the Animation and Flowers of Evil because of how they look. You need to start appreciating art.
anikevin said:
Alpha_Druid said:

I know different art styles exist and I'm not obligated to like every single one. I tend to like most of them. But not art with missing elements like lack of shadows, horrible line art, poor coloring, etc. I like and appreciate different art styles but not something that just looks off with the lack of shadows on characters when the background art properly and beautifully makes use of it. I liked Devilman Crybaby and Mob Psycho despite their simplistic art style, why? Because they had shadows on their characters and the thick edge lighting was absent.

Edit: Just to clarify. I'm only talking about art styles here.
Dec 7, 2021 9:11 PM

Mar 2018
albeeSZN_ said:
Alpha_Druid said:

We didn't knew he was the strongest before so it was interesting to see his journey to become someone on his own. Now, he's cutting up boulders and already is the strongest person in the world? Where do we go from here? His journey for strength has ended. Now the only interesting thing remaining is the fate of Queen Hilling. Bosse resurrection is a detriment for me. I don't care for him one bit. His story is over for me. And Bojji has too strong of a plot armor. We already know nothing's gonna happen to him. There's been no sense of danger for the entirety of the show. As I said, it's too mild.
Boji's journey is far from endend. Yes he is the strongest, but can he use his strenght? NO. He needs to recover it somehow...What do we know about the girl in the mirror, and the demon? Will daida recover his body? There are countless of things that can happen, we just need to wait and see....

Why can't Bojji use his strength? We saw him cut a boulder in half, didn't we?

Yeah I failed to mention Daida but he should've been dead when Bosse took over. When it's shown he's alive then it shows a lack of consequences in the story. Domas was meant to be executed but isn't. Daida should've been dead but isn't. As i said, it's too mild.
Dec 8, 2021 5:37 AM
Apr 2021
Koshi_Inaba said:
ZXEAN said:
Yaa this will most probably be 1 season anime currently there are 11 manga volume available 12th one is gonna be the last one.

No, it's not. The 12th volume is only the end of part one. The manga is still being serialized in mangahack, it's currently on part 2.

Where do you read it
Dec 8, 2021 5:43 AM
Jul 2009
5gd34r said:
Koshi_Inaba said:

Where do you read it

https://mangahack.com/comics/5207

I also read parts of the Japanese volumes and spoilers from Japanese sites.
Dec 10, 2021 4:48 PM
Jun 2021
It was a great episode, King Bosse is planning something and i can't guess it
Dec 11, 2021 10:47 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Dessperant said:
While I love Ousama Ranking from episode 1 and it has since constantly delivered, I think this episode is quite underwhelming in a way. I don't like the way Hokuro's feeling towards Domas changed dramatically knowing Bojji is still alive. Like Domas' action is unforgivable in my opinion regardless of the result. Hokuro was acting like it never happened.
But I think this episode is a strong 4/5. I hope the story never drops in quality.

That's actually an issue i had as well, Hokuro changing his demeanor too quick. I think he was too nice there after Domas' outburst of emotion but it's not completely out of line, just a tad too early.
Dec 14, 2021 9:00 PM

Dec 2020
WAITT A SHIT FUCKING MINUTE. did bosse sacrificed bojji's powers for his own?? MY GUY. WOW. OKAY but agh. urgfhhdhjk

bosse and bojji's moms' encounter was nice, they hit it up pretty well im glad that their marriage doesn't seem to be Only based on "i need a kid" from bosse

hilling's reaction to hokuro's news broke mee. the relief on her face, and everyones when bosse announced that hes alive

THOUGH. bojji being the strongest man in the world? even though bosse is in daida's body rn? GOD DAMNN
Dec 19, 2021 10:13 AM

Jul 2021
Interesting to know that Bojji has become the strongest man in the world, however, I highly doubt that it is physical strength that Bojji has more than others in the world.
asdasdsadad
Jan 6, 2022 1:38 PM

Jun 2019
King Bosse has returned and is in Daida's body and looks like our Bojji has finally gotten stronger. Very proud of him. Now, we just have to see how everything will turn out from here on out.
Jan 8, 2022 5:40 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Interesting backstory for Bosse, so that's how the curse appeared because of his thirst for power, but according to the mirror Boji is the strongest in the world so I guess it's applied if he can undo his curse (or maybe he already did because of the training)... but well the court is chaotic with all these revelations not surprising that everyone is becoming crazy xD
Jan 28, 2022 8:08 PM

Jan 2013
So much got explained in this episode! So King Bosse made that pact with the demon and took basically Bojji's powers, yet he still remains as the strongest? Oh boy!

Also, i feel like King Bosse didn't want to return as Daida, as he said "so that's the 2nd life of a child that i took", so i do believe that he is not completely evil, that's why he told Domas that thing but on the other hand he wanted to kill Hilling so i don't know anymore, we'll see!

Also, can't wait to see what weapon Bojji has been training with!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 30, 2022 4:22 AM
Dec 2020
AivanK said:

Also, can't wait to see what weapon Bojji has been training with!

I think it's a hammer. It was shown when Kage was sweeping the floor. Not sure, though
Jan 30, 2022 7:06 PM

Jan 2013
bishboy25 said:
I think it's a hammer. It was shown when Kage was sweeping the floor. Not sure, though

Haven't reached that part yet but maybe like a small hammer? But that would be pretty nice for him!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 18, 2022 4:39 PM

Sep 2015
Bojji's power reveal that he learn't has yet to be revealed until next episode !

I wonder what Bosse plans to do, now that he took over his son's body.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Feb 21, 2022 9:12 PM

Jan 2021
I have mix feelings about bosse ngl, like he is kinda suspicious also that mirror, i wonder who she is
Feb 24, 2022 7:18 AM

Mar 2010
I guess just spilling the beans is the fastest approach in doing things...

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 1, 2022 5:46 PM

Jun 2015
Dodgeyyyy said:
Stark700 said:
That magic mirror really is something, a one of a kind object in their world.

Episode is rather tense with action and drama. Daida is also pretty badass this episode imo, handling that monster by himself. He's becoming a legit intimidating character in this show with his own ambitions.

Where did you watch the episode? It’s not on funimation yet

Japanese broadcast
Mar 21, 2022 1:16 PM

Dec 2021
so basically Bosse backstory is Dororo: Fantasy edition

Mar 30, 2022 9:57 AM
Nov 2020
When Bosse made a deal with the Demon in return for Bojji's strength it reminds me of another series called Dororo where Hyakkimaru's (the main character) father (a daimyo) did a very similar thing where in order to have a very prosperous land with wealth he promises to give up anything to the various demon which their payment was the various body parts to his recently born child, but unlike Bosse this father smiled & ordered someone to throw him into a river
Apr 7, 2022 8:30 AM

Mar 2015
Wow what a twist this was! The one who stole Bojji's powers was his dad himself yikes
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 7, 2022 11:24 AM
Feb 2018
Poor Daida, hope he gets out alive.

The plot is absolutely wild. Wow, I've got no idea where this is going to go, and don't know what to think about anyone's loyalties. Plots within plots. So far I rate this series one flying baron out of a Harkonnen.
May 1, 2022 12:51 PM

Feb 2018
So that's how Bosse got to be the strongest man. He stole Bojji's strenght and made it his.. Bojji mastered Despa's arts !? Naniiii!
Jun 5, 2022 8:44 AM

Apr 2016
The beginning just sprinted to the main story without letting the moment really sink and then the constant let's hide something from this conversation just to reveal it in the same episode was quite dumb since it ruined whatever tension they were trying to build.

This show is just nice animation and nothing else.
Jul 2, 2022 1:13 AM

Dec 2020
So far in my opinion it seems like there are many faces to alot of the characters with them doing good and bad. But so far Bosse seems to be kinda a dick lol
Aug 6, 2022 7:42 PM
Oct 2020
That laugh Domas did after Hokura threw the sword at him killed mešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Aug 9, 2022 11:00 PM

Oct 2017
So that's why Bojji doesn't have any strength, Bosse stole it and now he stole Daida's body. Bojji still became the strongest though.
Aug 27, 2022 8:04 AM

Dec 2020
Bosse stole Bojji's strength... But now, it looks like Bojji is the strongest? I am really curious to see what Bojji's weapon is.

So much stuff happened in this episode. Domas is going to train Hokura. Bosse and Miranjo want to kill Hilling. And Bosse whispered something to Domas and Dorshe. Something that Apeas knows too.
Sep 17, 2022 6:23 PM
May 2021
Now it is explained why Bojji is weak.
Nov 25, 2022 7:55 AM
Nov 2022
Excelente capítulo, profundizan más en la trama y se aproxima el renacer de Bojji.
Jan 5, 2023 11:13 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Where is this headed?
Feb 12, 2023 3:35 AM

Apr 2013
So it's not like Boss is some really old dude who has been sacrificing his kids over and over again, but he just stole the power of Bojji and took control of Daida. I see, I expected a grander story to be honest.
Apr 3, 2023 3:11 AM

Oct 2018
Some weird development but still ok.
Apr 5, 2023 1:10 AM
Aug 2021
IT'S INCREDIBLE!
Nov 1, 2023 6:05 AM

Dec 2012
I can't tell if Bosse has gone full Joffrey inside of Daida or if he came back to foil the mirror's plans.

The appearance of the demon following Bosse's death in episode 3 felt especially menacing, but I never imagined that would be the reason it pointed & snickered at Bojji. Now Bosse is even putting Hiling in an awkward situation.
ZekkenshinNov 1, 2023 6:08 AM
Feb 27, 2:55 AM
Dec 2022
watching again after like 10 months lol

Bosse lore Tiny little Bojji lmao
Bojji is maybe still alive yippee
Bebin snake guy epic
What is Daida cooking is bro actually Bosse
Apr 18, 9:49 AM

Jul 2013
Even the mirror from snow white knows Bojji is the strongest. Cause let's be real here, his situation as king is basically like the king in chess. He personally doesn't need to be the strongest, he has all the other pieces to do his bidding. Anyway, what's Boss planning to do now?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

229 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

223 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2022

177 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2022

107 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2022

115 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 10:29 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.