Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2021 5:59 AM

Nov 2011
Yup, this epsiode is pretty much setting up for the final stages of the show. Now that they are that much closer to reaching their goal, we have none other than Karin waiting for them at the end like some sort of super boss.

I have to admit though, it took guts and a lot of effort for both Yuito and Kasane to get to where they are now. And plus, they are fighting not for themselves.
Dec 2, 2021 5:59 AM

Jul 2017
The world is in danger, and it hinges on Yuito's recovery because he is the main link of the Red Strings. Meanwhile, assume control from whatever they can muster.

The Sumeragi Mausoleum which contains all the secrets that they need to know, and the constant time loops which show Karen's past engulfs all of their memories on repeat.

The final piece of the puzzle...Yakumo, resurrected?
Dec 2, 2021 4:37 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright. First part used to be the setting up. But too bad its just too short to even called it a setup. At least there's still a good momentum especially when they reach about the only good part of this game adaptation. Yeah, the girls characters and their activities were indeed one of the most things i need to care when talking about this kind of adaptation.

The journey into the Sumeragi Mausoleum surprisingly also pretty much shorter than i expected. Battle with Others again, here and there. However, there's still one part when its sure had some trippy feels as soon as they reach the deeper part of Yakumo aka Karen, idk what its called, memories playback? Damn, the episode did not even dare to explain wth is goin inside that building. So lemme just improvise my wording here.

Last boss battle next episode? What about the next two episodes? Oh well, there's still the moon case and extinction belt too. So interesting to see how everything resolve....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 2, 2021 5:52 PM

Jan 2019
As usual, there is still some information missing to fully understand what happened in the episode, but it had some good moments.

I find it interesting that the last episode, when they settled for convincing Karen to fix his time entanglement, I was wondering "ok, how do they plan on doing that?".

To persuade Karen, they'd need to find something he cares about, what is important to him and could be used as a incentive point for working alongside them. And now, what happens is precisely that they entered some kind of mental space inside the Mausoleum that gave them access to Karen's memories, thus facilitating an emotional connection. This also happens at the same time that Kasane and Yuito reflect on their losses and struggles over the course of the story that were, in one way or another, provoked by the psionic powers and the segmented social reality that arose from this.

What I'm trying to say here is that, despite the many issues over the production and pacing of this show, it still has a story to tell which is well structured and careful to provide characters with the necessary knowledge and preparation in order to achieve a certain goal in the plot.
Dec 2, 2021 7:20 PM

Oct 2016
Finally got the game in the steam autumn sale, and it's fucking great. I've only played 10 hours into the Yuito route so far, but I can definitely enjoy the anime better after having started playing the game. I think the anime is complementary to the game, you can't fully enjoy the anime if you haven't played the game.

Pretty nice episode though, with the build up to the battle with Karen.
Jan 27, 2022 2:29 PM

Jul 2015
I know its supposed to be a sad moment but hearing Karen's AHHHH ~scream on repeat was way too funny for me.

Apr 24, 2022 5:09 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
dang great mind fuck episode of Karen's suffering :O
張大です for 張大勇督察

More topics from this board

Poll: » Scarlet Nexus Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2021

28 by KantenDestroyer »»
Mar 24, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Scarlet Nexus Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2021

33 by CrimsonCW »»
Mar 15, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Scarlet Nexus Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2021

83 by CrimsonCW »»
Mar 10, 5:16 PM

Poll: » Scarlet Nexus Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2021

15 by Anenha5 »»
May 3, 2023 9:46 AM

» should i watch it ?

ThatDeadMikey - Jul 6, 2021

31 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Sep 11, 2022 7:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.