Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 4, 2010 12:21 PM

Mar 2010
What is a word or phrase that you hate when people say?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 4, 2010 12:25 PM

Dec 2007
"Are you drunk?"

Also

"What have you smoked?"

Also

"Oh wow, are you trippin?"

Because I?m never in such a state when asked any of these. I'm like, waiting for class to start or just dancing at early night.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Apr 4, 2010 12:33 PM

Feb 2008
"You coward"

"You are actually afraid, aren't you?!"

When Chinese says
"I love Japan"

"F*ck you, f*ck China!"

"Vietnamese are nothing, but thieves"
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".
News for VN immigrants in EU: vietinfo.eu

Apr 4, 2010 1:30 PM

Aug 2008
"At the end of the day..."

"could care less"
Apr 4, 2010 1:34 PM

Jul 2008
"Let's listen to each other"

My English teacher tells this to us all the time. x_x
Apr 4, 2010 1:36 PM

Nov 2009
'yuri/shoujo-ai'
I watch you sleep <3
Apr 4, 2010 1:37 PM

Dec 2009
"Hey are you asleep?"

"It makes my ears/eyes/w.e bleed. "

And anything the teacher says repeated back verbatim in question form. Just listen god damn it.
When people refer to a cop who isn't doing his job enforcing the law as cool.
zebra_boyApr 4, 2010 1:40 PM
Apr 4, 2010 1:50 PM

Dec 2009
Apr 4, 2010 1:51 PM

Jul 2008
zebra_boy said:

When people refer to a cop who isn't doing his job enforcing the law as cool.

Agreed.
Apr 4, 2010 1:52 PM

Feb 2008
dpjdm said:
I'm pregnant

Hahaha!

------------------------
When I cook something, I think that is delicious, and someone says:

"Damn, f*ck, it tastes like sh*t"

I hate it, when people says vulgar word, such as "f*ck".
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".

Apr 4, 2010 2:12 PM

Jan 2010
"I hate anime"
Score Criteria:
Apr 4, 2010 2:16 PM

Dec 2009
"I love anime"
Apr 4, 2010 2:20 PM

May 2008
"good/shitty taste"
"mature/immature"

Apr 4, 2010 2:22 PM
Feb 2010
"Screw you, America." Seriously, I see that at least 5 times a day.

Well, that, or a more crude variant.
Apr 4, 2010 2:24 PM

Feb 2008
This topic is useful, it tells me, what not to tell, in front of you guys.
But also, it tells me, what to tell, when you make me angry. Just kidding :)

Apr 4, 2010 2:31 PM

Dec 2007
I also hate the

"You should get a boyfriend"

and the

"But if you do so you'll never going to get married!"
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Apr 4, 2010 2:38 PM

Feb 2010
"In my opinion..."

"You're immature."

ladyxzeus said:

Me too, sister.

Gonna Catch 'Em All
Apr 4, 2010 2:49 PM

Dec 2009
"imho'
'if i recall correctly'
'you mad?'
And any phrase that someone tries to steal from someone else and convert to their own.
Apr 4, 2010 2:52 PM

Sep 2008
"I'n not like this irl."

"Can't you just forgive and forget?"

"I have changed I am not like that anymore."

Basicly anytime someoen trys to get out of what they have coming to them and trys to make excuses or say they have chaged to get out of it.

Apr 4, 2010 3:03 PM

Dec 2009
"Let's just agree to disagree"

"I know, right?"

But the worst is when people say "What? I don't think I heard you" when they obviously heard you.

Or this one happens more than I would think, when people say "you want to say that to my face?" when you just did.
Apr 4, 2010 3:05 PM

Mar 2010
"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
Apr 4, 2010 3:24 PM

May 2009
"Random" - This perfectly good word has suffered so much abuse and misuse these past few years.
Apr 4, 2010 3:40 PM

Mar 2010
Kaarosu said:
"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

Considering your a guy, I dont think you've ever heard that. Unless
Apr 4, 2010 3:49 PM

Jun 2008
"don't hate me cause you ain't me"
Apr 4, 2010 5:45 PM

Nov 2009
"OMG I LOOOVE Twilight!!"

"It's Legit"

"Your mom"

"Thats what she/he said"

R.I.P J.D. Salinger <3
Apr 4, 2010 7:50 PM

Jun 2008
"sorry"
"I'm sorry"
"Oh, sorry"

when there's no need for it, I hate hearing it.
Apr 4, 2010 7:54 PM

May 2008
Every time someone uses sexual terminology like calling someone they find weak a "pussy", I nearly pop a vein.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Apr 4, 2010 7:55 PM

Jul 2008
Gypsy said:

ladyxzeus said:

Me too, sister.

Amen.

Also, "Oh my god, you haven't seen (name of supposedly amazing movie/TV show)?!?" *shakes head in wonder that anyone could be such a heathen as to not have seen whatever it is*
And because I don't see that many films in theaters and I don't watch every last musical, I get this a lot from some people.
Apr 4, 2010 8:05 PM

Jan 2010
"Where are you?!"
"Hurry up!"
"Oh my god! Oh my goooood!"
BananasInPajamasApr 4, 2010 8:12 PM
Apr 4, 2010 8:09 PM

Oct 2008
"nigga"

"fuck bro"

"whatevs"

"ting tings"

"metrosexual"
Apr 4, 2010 8:18 PM

May 2009
"i'm sorry"
"i will never make the same mistake"
"I'm so drunk...hahahaha" - i just hate that and than clinging to some one...aaah that just pisses me off
"take it easy" GO DIE
"when are you planing to grow up" - you can go die too
Apr 4, 2010 8:18 PM
Oct 2008
like like like like like like like like

also

Apr 4, 2010 8:25 PM

Jul 2009
Gypsy said:
"In my opinion..."

"You're immature."

ladyxzeus said:

Me too, sister.

IMO you're immature and should probably get a boyfriend to help you mature.

Powered by hinatachan - TaigaForum
Apr 4, 2010 9:00 PM

Aug 2008
windy said:
"moist."

I love moist! I also love "engorged". I've only ever heard of one thing being described as engorged, and I think we all know what that is.
Apr 4, 2010 9:11 PM

Oct 2009
"Loli needs to be banned"

"Its for the children"

"Did you get your name from the life of a go getter song"

"Life of a go getter"
GogettersApr 4, 2010 10:17 PM
Apr 4, 2010 11:17 PM

Mar 2009
"Whatever", in the annoying way that (usually) girls would say.

"Are you on Facebook?"
Apr 4, 2010 11:21 PM

Apr 2009
"Time to go to church"
Apr 4, 2010 11:24 PM

Dec 2009
"know what i mean?" - no actually...

"im not afraid of anything" - really now...
Apr 5, 2010 1:52 AM

Oct 2008
"Wow, you look tired/wasted"
"Du stener/tåger"

"Ekstra sundt, ultra-super-helse..."

And just about anything that comes out of my brother-in-law's mouth (-__-)
行けー幼子兵器!あれは木端微塵に粉砕しろ!
Apr 5, 2010 2:05 AM

Feb 2008
Maikeru69 said:
"Time to go to church"

Haha! Poor you.

"See? You can eat that!"
Phrase that my dad, used to love, whenever he ate something, deadly disguisting, to show off, that he is tough.
Meaning, I'd have to eat those bugs, or raw meat, of some goat, to show off, that I am his son.

Apr 5, 2010 2:20 AM

Jul 2009
"Shut Upppppp!"
Only when it cuts me in the middle of the sentence.
Those are the worst :(
あらあら。。。^^
Apr 5, 2010 2:41 AM

Mar 2009
People who keep being nosey about things that should not be their concern and saying things such as:
"What's wrong?" ...None of your business
"Why don't you tell me what's wrong?" ....Obviously, I don't wanna talk about it!
"Talk to me, you will feel better!" ....Really, who the hell needs you?

Other corny and hypocritical lines, such as:
"I want what's best for you..." ..Like, yeah right, as if they know better than me what's best for me.
"I care about you and I don't like seeing you doing this and that to yourself." ...Well, news flash! I don't care about YOU! And I'm not changing myself for your liking.
Really, who are they to tell me what should I like and what should I do with MY life?

Finally, it's not that I hate it but still it annoys me and I spit the first excuse that comes to mind to leave or hang up, when I'm being told phrases like this:
1. "Let's go see that <insert lame popular movie here> tonight" ...Die!
2. "Let's go out with some friends, you don't know them but they're cool, you're gonna like them!" ...Die!!!!
3. "Hey I talked with that guy last night and he told me this and that and I told him that and this and he said then this and that" ...Die FFS! DIE!
Well, generally that last one is about people that won't shut up or talking about things that I don't really wanna know.

Internet is no different.. I hate phrases such as... "asl pls?", "cool story bro", "got pics?" "whats your yahoo/msn/facebook" but most of all online love confessions, argh!

Rant over.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Apr 5, 2010 2:43 AM

Jul 2009
kodial said:
People who keep being nosey about things that should not be their concern and saying things such as:
"Why don't you tell me what's wrong?" ....Obviously, I don't wanna talk about it!

"I want what's best for you..." ..Like, yeah right, as if they know better than me what's best for me.
"I care about you and I don't like seeing you doing this and that to yourself." ...Well, news flash! I don't care about YOU! And I'm not changing myself for your liking.
Really, who are they to tell me what should I like and what should I do with MY life?

Finally, it's not that I hate it but still it annoys me and I spit the first excuse that comes to mind to leave or hang up, when I'm being told phrases like this:
2. "Let's go out with some friends, you don't know them but they're cool, you're gonna like them!" ...Die!!!!
3. "Hey I talked with that guy last night and he told me this and that and I told him that and this and he said then this and that" ...Die FFS! DIE!
Well, generally that last one is about people that won't shut up or talking about things that I don't really wanna know.

Internet is no different.. I hate phrases such as... "asl pls?", "cool story bro", "got pics?" "whats your yahoo/msn/facebook" but most of all online love confessions, argh!

Rant over.

That was such a fun good read. Especially the second part. God I hate that third part where you have to listen to their shit and sound interested when you're not so you won't hurt their feelings. God I hate those.
I have yet to see online love confessions though -_-
あらあら。。。^^
Apr 5, 2010 3:13 AM

Jan 2009
''I don't really see the problem with having the lawn mower in your bed...''- Noooo, of course not dad, putting your lawn mower in my bed is NOT A PROBLEM. Where the hell am I going to sleep? WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT IT IN THE GARAGE?! D8 I want normal parents...

''And I was like, you know, and he just like, you know, and everybody just, YOU KNOW!'' No, I don't damnit! >:
Apr 5, 2010 3:18 AM

Mar 2010
"When are you going to quit school and get a job?"
"Why don't you just drop out?"
"You look like a stoner".
get one of those at least twice a day. ><

Apr 5, 2010 3:34 AM

Feb 2008
guu_ said:
kodial said:

Rant over.

That was such a fun good read. Especially the second part. God I hate that third part where you have to listen to their shit and sound interested when you're not so you won't hurt their feelings. God I hate those.
I have yet to see online love confessions though -_-

What is online love confession? Is there even such thing?

Apr 5, 2010 12:44 PM
Feb 2010
dpjdm said:
I'm pregnant

omg i freaking hate this when other girls in my class always say this its so damn annoying but anyway its that and

"hey you yeah you come here"

or

"dont bring me here anymore alright"

Apr 5, 2010 1:56 PM

Dec 2009
"I'n not like this irl."

Different situations call for different actions. The sweet barrier of anonymity would obviously elicit hidden feelings and actions that could not be enacted in real life, without fear of consequence. Ergo someone could definitely "not like this irl'.

I hate really stupid people talk about how they did something they are proud of when in reality their achievement was actually something they should have been embarrassed about had they enough intelligence to understand shame.
Also hate when people misspell certain words, and use ebonics and other forms of flawed syntax.
Apr 5, 2010 2:00 PM

Mar 2010
zebra_boy said:

I hate really stupid people talk about how they did something they are proud of when in reality their achievement was actually something they should have been embarrassed about had they enough intelligence to understand shame.
Also hate when people misspell certain words, and use ebonics and other forms of flawed syntax.

I lol'd Because I know so many people who do both.
Apr 5, 2010 2:06 PM

Aug 2009
"i'm not like anyone you'll ever meet."

whenever anyone has to advertise this, it's always the opposite.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.