Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 17, 2021 11:43 AM

Jan 2014
This goddess is turning into my favorite one who does the reincarnations honestly, with how much creativity she has with it. It's truly amazing to see, and funny at the same time.
Nov 17, 2021 11:44 AM
Mar 2020
Ending of the episode.... right.... appears it's a must to have thing in every anime?
Nov 17, 2021 11:48 AM

Jul 2017
The summoning again and the ending with the 'bodily reaction' for Lugh, all pretty goofy stuff but idk, wasn't really that funny to me. Tried way too hard with the rap stuff and misfired. I do like the cosmetics idea though implemented here. Episode was nothing to write home about but it did kill some time before my next class effectively.
Nov 17, 2021 11:52 AM

Jul 2013
Maha saying she can be both his sister and his lover ajdfsjf author pls

Well, I'm happy at least that Maha's friends are enjoying a better life.
Nov 17, 2021 12:27 PM
Apr 2021
Goddess was spitting straight fire 🥵🔥

Also the last scene lmfaooo
Nov 17, 2021 12:40 PM

Apr 2018
Well, Lugh's second identity life finally started. Opened up a cosmetic shop with Maha's friends as workers. Maha and Tarte's torture skills are pretty good from what we've seen. Maha's a bit TOO attached to Lugh but that's a positive thing though. Anyway, he got a wet dream. The manga showed everything. Good thing that the anime changed it otherwise people would be complaining left and right. The summoning was hiliarious. Always love to see the Goddness with something new. Everything's going pretty well now but we'll see if it will continue.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 17, 2021 12:43 PM

May 2010
Was there a timeskip? How did Maha become an assassin in such a short period?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 17, 2021 1:14 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
And so the harem finally officially starts.

It was only a ticking time bomb until the degeneracy kicked in.
Nov 17, 2021 1:24 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Lugh is really fitting his role amazingly and sticking to it. He also invented this world's first moisturizer xD. Maha and Tarte wanted to both sleep together with Lugh lol. He's very popular. The moisturizer he made was also a huge success with many people buying it. Woah. Competitors are even sending spies to try kidnap Lugh to steal the formula of the moisturizer from him but that was a big mistake...
'The world's finest MC is you!' That rap was pretty good and I love them scenes where they check in on the progress of another of the world's finest.
Lugh also got to see Dia again who beat him to a gravity reversal spell. She also liked the chocolates he brought her. That scene where Lugh woke up and Maha and Tarte could smell something weird was funny lol. They both wanted to help him... with that issue.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 17, 2021 1:27 PM

Feb 2014
I have to admit, I wanted to see more of DJ Megami and her rapping skills. That little part of the episode was so stupid, but also brilliant at the same time! XD

Either way, this episode was another showcase of Lugh's skills, with him opening a new shop dedicated to women's make-up and sweets with moisturizer being his main selling point. Maha deserves praise here for getting her friends to help run the shop as well and seeing them enjoy their job puts a nice smile on my face. =)

It was also nice to see that Lugh was making monthly visits to see Dia in person and it was a reminder as to how nice and cute she can be. However, the next morning, he had a bit of an accident while he was asleep and seeing him panicking and trying to explain to Tarte and Maha was amusing, but the two girls were happy to offer their "help" him in if happened again.

I won't blame anyone who wants to swap with Lugh's position right now. I know I would do the same, too! =P
Nov 17, 2021 1:38 PM
Jul 2018
The way Lugh got embarassed about his matured body made it for me :) It's nice to see some emotion coming from him, and the girls were waiting for some other kind of love from him anyway :)

It's all good now that Maha's friends are safe and have a job, the author thought it well. I was worried that their situation was gonna be glossed over but that didn't happen.

I've heard that something will happen to Dia though and Lugh will be there to help her, and everything seems to go too smoothly for the moment which could easily derail into something else, I'm excited to see what comes up next.
Nov 17, 2021 2:36 PM

Aug 2020
Lugh finally built a business company with moisturizer and sweets as a product. He was also visiting Dia once in a month to learn spells and magic. He also got two girls sleeping next beside him, definitely all according to plan.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 17, 2021 2:37 PM

Feb 2021
Ah yes the infamous wet dream scene, I was wondering if they were going to show that scene and sure enough they did.

Lugh now showing his skills as merchant, good of the anime for speeding things up and not wasting much time on the whole moisturizer thing, which in the LN takes up like 3 chapters.

And damn that torture scene, this anime really has its dark moments huh.

Well got to see Dia again and she is older now (about 15 years old). The ED changed too and now Dia looks older on there too.

Also really loving these additions of the goddess, really funny character the LN barely shows her.
Nov 17, 2021 2:52 PM

Apr 2015
Oh Dia is back as Lugh is visiting her once a month. I wonder if Maha and Tarte actually know about Dia already. Either way, Lugh is blessed with 3 beauties and my word Maha is especially sexy in that suit she wears. If anything, torture with that sight it not a bad way to go.

The wet dream scene was a bit surprising and I freaking love how both Maha and Tarte were instantly offering themselves to Lugh. All according to plan?? You betcha.

The goddess and her rapping was pretty funny not gonna lie. I do love to see these bits of her. Always a good change of pace.
Nov 17, 2021 2:52 PM
Mar 2021
My boy lugh with his first wet dream lol. Yes lugh it was always apart of the plan.
Nov 17, 2021 2:59 PM

May 2018
oh god now that was a godly rap battle.

Lol at the end. Lugh is going to have some very fun 'night battles' now.
Nov 17, 2021 3:14 PM
Jul 2018
The goddess scavenging is really cool, Lught waking up already you can reason the real reason lol.
removed-userNov 17, 2021 3:24 PM
Nov 17, 2021 3:57 PM

Jul 2013
The rap scene was very unexpected and hilarious
Nov 17, 2021 3:58 PM

Sep 2007
Pretty sure that Kimura Subaru voiced the rapper lmao
Nov 17, 2021 4:17 PM

Oct 2020
Ah, Lugh's visiting Dia once every month. Damn, Lugh had a wet dream while sleeping with Tarte and Maha, a great ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2021 4:28 PM

Jun 2020
This episode wasn't for me, I kinda get cringed out when it feels like a 13 year old virgin is writing the anime, More cool stuff, less Otaku fantasy weirdness please.
DesyncGamingNov 17, 2021 4:47 PM
Nov 17, 2021 4:41 PM
Jul 2018
Maha in that tight suit...damn. Sometimes you forget that she’s supposed to be like 13...^^;

Lol, the running gag of the goddess’s previous summonings is still continuing. World’s best MC this time...she really expected the dude to rap the hero into shameful suicide huh? xD

Nov 17, 2021 4:52 PM

Sep 2011
Yup, this was written by the same guy as Redo of Healer all right
Nov 17, 2021 6:18 PM

Jan 2011
amount of times i felt my eye twitch from all the cringe was staggering
Nov 17, 2021 6:19 PM

Oct 2017
maxuju1 said:
MegamiRem said:
He had a wet dream while sleeping with the two of em, definitely according to the plan allright.

Good to see Dia again, she's cute. Also Maha has become a bit yandere ish and I like it.

The goddess' cosplay continues and her rapping was pretty dope.
care to elaborate on the yandere part? Just curious
The moment when Maha was torturing that guy.
Nov 17, 2021 6:44 PM

Dec 2016
This episode was a bit worse than the usual ...

I felt that the dialogue was forced in some scenes. Also animation wise, wasn't that much great. The designs were a bit off here and there as well
Nov 17, 2021 6:55 PM
Jun 2021
I didn’t like this so much, coming from a super dark episode I was expecting something a bit more cheery but it was a little too boring for me. The fingernail torture felt a little out of place in this episode, clearly a reminder that ”this show can be dark” in a brighter episode which I don’t think was necessary.

Visiting Dia’s the only reason I didn’t feel like this episode dragged its feet. The make-up business could have been done off screen and moved the story over to something more interesting.

I keep waiting for the adventure of this show to start, it’s over halfway through the season and while I understand Lugh needs to do these things I keep thinking the grand plot needs to move forward (like introducing the hero) or it could end up another isekai that just never gets to that point if the first season is going to be all worldbuilding.

I did find Goddess MC pretty funny as 30 years ago would be when this really boomed in the US and the goddess having a ”phase”
I was also hoping for at least one Isekai without sexual harem innuendo but guess we can’t have that..
Nov 17, 2021 7:22 PM

May 2015
This is just getting dumber by the week
Nov 17, 2021 8:12 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Overpowered-assassin-power-fantasy-isekai? Blades, guns, epic battles? Nah that's normie stuff. How about MOISTURIZING LOTION MARKETING!!!?? Yeah now that's more like it

Ah yes I can't wait to see the scenes where Lugh has too much mana so he gives some to Tarte and Maha. We definitely didn't see anything similar in another certain anime

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 17, 2021 8:18 PM

Nov 2019
If there is a will, there will be a way... to put a Harem into it. And it's no surprise from the author of Redo of Healer, fan service where there is totally no necessity.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Nov 17, 2021 8:31 PM

Jan 2021
Confucius said:
There was a time skip but still it was stupid to not show any development, considering how much they showed of tarte.
Nov 17, 2021 8:49 PM

Jul 2009
I like the goddess more each time she gets screen time.

Lugh's morning wood began the harem route in the truest sense.
I don't even think Normies Explode! applies in this case because he looked like he didn't know what to do and they were eyeing him like prey.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
anime-primeNov 20, 2021 1:36 PM
Nov 17, 2021 9:05 PM

Feb 2014
All's according to the plan, but the Goddess reviews are getting out of hand now.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 17, 2021 9:16 PM
Oct 2019
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
It's strange, the characters are only 13 years old, and they already look like they're 17-19 years old...

Also wished they explained how Lugh acquired the skills to do business, if it's from his previous life experience that is. More importantly, the part how hes able to perform surgery....

First of all it’s anime. girls never look the age they are but they definitely don’t look 18 period.

Secondly it said he had been getting trained for 6 months on how to be a merchant

Third his fucking Tuathe De family are renowned as the best doctors in the kingdom and are secretly assassins. You just ignore the first half of the show?
Nov 17, 2021 9:47 PM

Jan 2020
Bruh that rap part...

I kind of like those scenes where it shows the megami every now and then

Nov 17, 2021 10:33 PM
Jul 2018
great episode and looks like they changed the some ED visuals again, Dia looks grown up and wearing light green clothes now in the ED visuals
Nov 17, 2021 11:57 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
MY BOY LIVING THE LIFE YO!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 17, 2021 11:58 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, everything sure goin to be exactly according to the plan. Everything still easy so far. Nothing tense. Selling a moisturizer, sounds very genuine so far for me. Ofc everyone will liking it, especially every women nearby. Looks like the previous girls also got a good jobs there, and as expected every harem member still hot as always on every act they did. Well, don't forget as how Lugh actually still keep in contact with Dia, once each month, in secret. But, what the ending sequence implied, still unanswered by those little scene only. Back to the funky megami. Recruiting rapper in the midst of the world of swords and sorcery sounds like a bad joke. But, what those scenes implied later, looks like its not even related much to this season series. Hopefully i was wrong. Still, with all of that convenience life, there's something that Lugh couldn't control much, according to his great plan. But, you just relax, Lugh. Laid back, and let them handle those thing....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 18, 2021 2:50 AM

Jan 2021
MegamiRem said:
maxuju1 said:
i think yandere refers to her being crazy about her love interest and the results of that making her become a psycho. Maha is just being professional. Maybe cold blooded but not a psycho
I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT
Nov 18, 2021 2:59 AM

Jan 2012
Confucius said:

That is what I thought as i went back to the previous episode and looks like they skipped Moha training as shes already a pro assassin.

At the start of the series, def is a slow start and as the episodes progress it got better

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Nov 18, 2021 3:18 AM

Oct 2017
maxuju1 said:
MegamiRem said:
i think yandere refers to her being crazy about her love interest and the results of that making her become a psycho. Maha is just being professional. Maybe cold blooded but not a psycho
You just totally disregarded the fact that I said "a bit yandere ish", I never said she's a Yandere. Secondly Maha's willing to do anything if it's for Lugh, like even torturing that dude with eyes like a psycho and that's why I said "A bit yandere ish".
Nov 18, 2021 3:47 AM
Jun 2021
Pretty pog so far, lets see how the story progresses.
Nov 18, 2021 4:18 AM

Jun 2016
wtf so many bad animation scene !!

but the goddess still i simp hard for her !!
Nov 18, 2021 5:00 AM
Aug 2019
maxuju1 said:
MegamiRem said:
He had a wet dream while sleeping with the two of em, definitely according to the plan allright.

Good to see Dia again, she's cute. Also Maha has become a bit yandere ish and I like it.

The goddess' cosplay continues and her rapping was pretty dope.
Tone of her character seems a little nuts now with the dead in her eyes too, shes not a yandere though(i don't think so at least from what we have seen), just gives some vibe to it.
Nov 18, 2021 5:00 AM

Oct 2016
Lmao that ending scene was hilarious. It's nice to see Lugh actually lose his composure for once and all it took is a little bit of 𝒸𝓊𝓂. Lugh just lost NNN.

Pretty good episode! It's great that we got a chill episode after all the pain last episode. Maha's a full fledge assassin now as well, I assume she did the same trainings Tarte did before. Glad Maha's fellow orphans was hired to the cosmetic shop, there are happy endings after all.

Man, I fucking love the Goddess, I don't care how sus she is. I hope we never run out of Goddess cosplays.

It's great to see Dia again. It's sweet that Lugh visits her every month, though of course he's gonna say blah blah I am visiting her for the spell transcriptions. Like Tarte said, Lugh's not honest, cause I am one hundred percent sure Lugh got a wet dream not just because of Maha and Tarte, but because of Dia lmao. Something big is definitely gonna happen to Dia though I feel, that ED is sadge. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 18, 2021 5:55 AM

Jul 2021
A pretty fun episode, Lugh was sleeping with his harem as expected

Did not expect the rap scene lol
Nov 18, 2021 7:55 AM

Sep 2015
Ahmazingone said:
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
It's strange, the characters are only 13 years old, and they already look like they're 17-19 years old...

Also wished they explained how Lugh acquired the skills to do business, if it's from his previous life experience that is. More importantly, the part how hes able to perform surgery....

First of all it’s anime. girls never look the age they are but they definitely don’t look 18 period.

Secondly it said he had been getting trained for 6 months on how to be a merchant

Third his fucking Tuathe De family are renowned as the best doctors in the kingdom and are secretly assassins. You just ignore the first half of the show?

Simply pulling out the family name is not enough to convince you that Lugh has experience with surgery, I had seen no training/practice or any thing he learned from his father that relates to surgery, so all of a sudden he attained this skill out of the nowwhere without showing us it?

That right there is not convincing, showing no screen or back cover to the story of him training for surgery.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Nov 18, 2021 8:05 AM

Sep 2018
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Ahmazingone said:

Simply pulling out the family name is not enough to convince you that Lugh has experience with surgery, I had seen no training/practice or any thing he learned from his father that relates to surgery, so all of a sudden he attained this skill out of the nowwhere without showing us it?

That right there is not convincing, showing no screen or back cover to the story of him training for surgery.

We had a clear statement from his father about teaching Lugh the eye surgery, did you think that he would just get taught that one procedure in isolation? That would be built on the foundation of what he already knows.

What you're really saying is you accept no skill as valid unless you've seen a training montage for it. How tedious, do you apply that to all shows!?

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Nov 18, 2021 10:57 AM

Jan 2021
Peacefinder said:
maxuju1 said:
Tone of her character seems a little nuts now with the dead in her eyes too, shes not a yandere though(i don't think so at least from what we have seen), just gives some vibe to it.
yeah for sure. She may be crazy or whatever, but she isn't a yandere, at least not as of now
I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT
Nov 18, 2021 11:12 AM

Oct 2008
I cannot point out everything I loved in this ep!! (But I will try xD)

1st and more important, Lugh arrived 6 months before Maha have the adoption papers, which make it VERY CLEAR!! that Lugh didn't wait 2 years to save the girls! (F*ck those haters!)
Then, we have medical skills, which is awesome, everyone that has knowledge of the human body (and Lugh has it) with a little willingness and capacity can improve to be pretty much a doctor, especially in medieval times (like this series seems to be). It was a great opportunity to show that, I'm glad they did it! (Also we have Lugh family being doctors as well, could not fit more perfectly!)
The merchant shop challenge was very good, even for me (I'm a chemistry engineer) I wouldn't figure about using lotion in that era (let compare this world to the medieval era, shall we?). The door that could open, the potential people that want to steal the formula, the trade business that can be made... Jesus! Almost too perfect tbh!
The Balor wife not liking a bastard son, but still being a merchant wife and doing her role was awesome xD
Another thing that I enjoy was, Tarte serving pie to Lugh (pie = tarte)(and the author knows it! xD); Maha friends working in a shop like they always dreamed before their awful experience; Dia not being forgotten (and the ED premises being brought to the audience).
Lugh not forgetting about Tarte and Maha assassin's train, I was thinking that he would neglect that a bit, but it turns out that he is not! Good for him! (and us as well)

The best part was really the ending, I think he reached "that" age xD It was meant to be anyway... The response from the girls was... well, expected for girls at that age as well... but... Well, it made him confused and by A LOT! xD

Anyway AWESOME episode!! Keep this going like that and we have the Series of the Year right here!
r_justoNov 18, 2021 11:21 AM
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

220 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 22, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

211 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

130 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.