Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 22, 2021 4:11 PM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
The episode sacrificed plot progression more than it earned in character development, but the cliffhanger at the end was good, despite the childlike characterization of the villain.
Nov 23, 2021 9:23 PM

Apr 2015
Did have some nice emotional buildup, but as always was far too formulaic.
Nov 26, 2021 8:08 AM

Mar 2010
That was one ugli baby js, but I don't understand why he hates takt so much.. I mean simply having your play thing taken away from you shouldn't make you lose your shit lol.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 30, 2021 7:24 AM

Apr 2011
So the blonde @-hole is behind that incident. Time to make him pay.
Dec 13, 2021 10:08 PM

Dec 2020
LMFAOOO I THOUGHT DESTINY WAS FR GONNA KILL TAKT.

takt pulling off the eyebag look, excited to see what kind of song he's making. maybe it'll be related to the op/ed ? :o

destiny developing bit by bit it rly nice :]

something's seriously wrong with this blonde guy man, only redeeming part of him is that his musicart friend is hot
Dec 14, 2021 12:31 PM

May 2016
Destiny slowly picking up Cossete words and persona, I'm happy as well as feeling bad for Destniy, great episode.
Dec 21, 2021 11:04 AM

Oct 2018
The blonde guy's speech was pure comedy. Also, Hell was already shown in Ep2 holding the purple thing so they didn't need to reveal it like that. A lot of off models this episode. The plot actually progressed in the 2nd half but that's some DBZ level writing. I can now understand why a lot of people were hating this. But hey, as long as Hell is here, I'll continue.
Dec 30, 2021 9:55 PM

Aug 2019
First half was quite reflective for Takt, the struggle to compose his on song leads him to remember his fathers words "What's important is who you want to hear the song". Then to some Destiny character development, watching her become more independent and learning, making Takt reflect on his time with Cosette and showing some emotion.
I low-key thought Cosette just offed Takt with that neck snapped, like it looked lethal as shit. Also thinking about it now, i can't imagine how annoying it would for your arm to suddenly pop gone. You'd just be doing something then bam your arms exploded.

Seeing Sagan pull rank on Schindler and telling him to back down from Takt and that he wasn't as special as him put a smile on my face, but before I jump the gun, we're also uncertain what plans Sagan has for Takt if he finds him and whether they would be malicious or not.

Ngl i wanna bet on Takt and Destiny, but at the same time Takt aignt looking to hot rn and they seemed pretty outnumbered against a mass amount of D2's and a deadly Musicart.
Honestly, I hope they deviate Takt from the usual protag route and actually let him have his cold blooded revenge on Schindler and just put the poor guy down, cus frankly i don't actually see how someone like Schindler benefits their current world, let alone make it this far in general. But I highly doubt they'll actually do go along with putting blood on Takt hands.
Mar 6, 2022 3:52 PM

Feb 2018
Seeing Destiny's human emotions for the first time was nice :)
Mar 17, 2022 7:57 AM

Jul 2015
Chief commander trying to pull a cheap Thanos (marvel) here by culling the population. Time to exact some revenge for causing Cosette's death.

Jul 13, 2022 9:32 AM
Jan 2022
I thought Destiny broke Takt's neck for a second xD

So Takt is composing a song, hopefully we'll get to hear it by the end of the season.

and we finally got the Villian reveal, pretty cliche genocidal villian who thinks they're doing good, by killing people.
Jul 24, 2023 12:37 AM

Dec 2022
So he's the reason D2's appeared back at the town. That means he's been summoning them at places to remove the "garbage" so to say...That's wild, Takt looked ready to murder.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2021

282 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 8, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2021

115 by IamRaeon »»
Mar 3, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2021

127 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 6:45 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2021

116 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 4:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.