Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 11, 2021 4:06 PM

Jun 2016
Episode after episode my hate for Mirai is building, I can't stand that guy, why Nasse saved him? why!? LOL XD
Nov 11, 2021 4:40 PM

Jan 2021
This MC is soo bad, he is unrealistically pacifist, he is the only one capable of stopping a mass murderer but is willing to risk himself and others by using red arrows rather then whites on him.

This show would of been better if his angel didn't save him and he just went splat and series over.
Nov 11, 2021 4:47 PM

Aug 2010
Actually finding it more interesting that Mirai really refuses to kill anyone so there is huge internal conflict there.

Mukaido really prepared with his self made suits, did his company really sells those kind of suits or he like cosplaying? Lol. Anyways, I also don't think he'll die here.
Nov 11, 2021 4:51 PM

Jan 2021
Shirayukin said:
Actually finding it more interesting that Mirai really refuses to kill anyone so there is huge internal conflict there.

The whole Parents get murdered then he gets treated like human waste for the rest of his life till now by his parents murderers really breeds pacifism, there might be some mental conflict but from his character story it doesn't make sense.
Nov 11, 2021 5:14 PM
Mar 2014
Do you know why death note MC is so popular? But the author decided to reverse this MC personality, and idk why, you don't have to be yagami light to know when to kill something/one dangerous, it's a common damn sense to kill someone who wants to kill you with all his might, especially when you have some kind of power to do it.
Nov 11, 2021 5:37 PM

Dec 2016
Is anyone else irritated that the first (and probably only) gay character in this show is a psycho killer? I really hate this trope. Maybe the show will get better with time, but I'm having serious doubts.

Also, the animation is pretty subpar, and the colors are way too saturated.
Nov 11, 2021 5:53 PM

Feb 2011
MC has less back bone than a jellyfish.

Nov 11, 2021 6:01 PM

Mar 2020
Mega_Mega said:
Is anyone else irritated that the first (and probably only) gay character in this show is a psycho killer? I really hate this trope. Maybe the show will get better with time, but I'm having serious doubts.

This might be shocking to you, but gay characters, just like all other character, can be evil.
Nov 11, 2021 6:05 PM

Jul 2017
ayo can we just yeet Saki and Mirai from being the MC's and put Mukaidou there instead. would make this infinitely better

but I guess we gotta wait to see how far Mirai's naivety takes him. Didn't prevent him from getting that little girl killed so maybe he won't nakama power his way to victory but what do I know. Though ngl it's kinda weird seeing Mirai be this naive, considering he literally found out his parents were purposefully killed for insurance money or smth, he should be the first to know how scummy people can be
Nov 11, 2021 6:11 PM
Feb 2021
The main character is so bad I hate him I hope there's character development for him the show is good but the mc is getting on my nerves this episode 6 the mc is hoping for metropolitan to show up to save the sadist girl who kills Innocent girls Wtf? And he says killing is bad HOW IDIOT IS THIS MC this mc is making the show bad
Nov 11, 2021 6:50 PM

Nov 2020
I can't tell if this episode was hilarious on purpose or on accident.

Nov 11, 2021 7:03 PM

Aug 2020
Holy fuck this episode was so good. I can't wait for the next episode

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Nov 11, 2021 7:40 PM
Dec 2015
I really hope Mukaido isn't dead, he's the most interesting of the three...
Nov 11, 2021 7:52 PM

Jun 2019
Well, I made it this far, but it looks like I’m dropping it here. It is somehow edgy yet extremely uninteresting at the same time. The MC and the love interest are so unbeliveably boring and I don’t see that changing any time soon. The thought of having to watch 18 more episodes feels like such a slog that I want to push that off as long as I possibly can. I’ll pick it back up after it crosses the 500,000 members mark.
Nov 11, 2021 7:57 PM
Sep 2021
The end just made me sad. I just hope that Mukaido escaped in time
Nov 11, 2021 7:58 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright that beginning actually pretty hot, ngl, and i need some setting to put up myself out of everyone while watching this episode. Its a tough situations for me. Glad that there's a warning, so i can put up some prevention, without any shit glare. Lmao.

So as expected the crazy girl has been shot by the red arrow and let herself went crazy all days by Metropoliman-sama. Every steps really carefully be placed by him. Though, with how the mc thinking with his way of morals, its actually kinda irritating me. How come this kind of mc exist? But, looks like the doubt of him has been beneficial enough for the episode to create a little bit tension, anger, and a scream. Once again the enemy put them on a fools side. Even though Mirai and Mukaido already put so much effort onto those damn suit. But, what can i say, Metropoliman-sama had something crazy under his suit. Table easily flipped again in one sec.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 11, 2021 7:58 PM
Aug 2016
Dropped after half way through this episode. Just can't stand the pussy MC.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 11, 2021 8:11 PM

Jul 2015
player2aj said:
how is he a pussy? not wanting to kill someone even a murderer doesn't make you a pussy it makes you a normal person.

so how is he a pussy?
Nov 11, 2021 8:13 PM

Jul 2015
honestly loving it the MC is very realistic for a depressed person granted some will find that boring and the whole "i can't kill someone even if they are evil" is realistic and reletable to me mostly because i was brought up on the same sort of philosophy so the whole dilenma he is facing seems super realistic if someone was put in that situation.

curious to see how this ends up.
Nov 11, 2021 8:30 PM
Oct 2020
mc just being stupid at this point.
Nov 11, 2021 8:34 PM

Jan 2021
RyuRabbit said:
player2aj said:
how is he a pussy? not wanting to kill someone even a murderer doesn't make you a pussy it makes you a normal person.

so how is he a pussy?
Because even when faced with the consequence that himself and those he love are at risk he still can't do i even though he is the only one with the power to do so.

It isn't just evil, Its aimed at him.

I mean you might relate to him but I sure as hell don't.
Nov 11, 2021 8:37 PM
Aug 2016
RyuRabbit said:
player2aj said:

so how is he a pussy?

So a normal person wouldn't want to stop some crazed psychopath murderer? The fact that he practically cries about it. Like grow up and do what needs to be done. Even imagining his girlfriend in a life or death situation he breaks down and has some episode. This anime seemed ok at first but seems like it tries to be edgy. Metro man is annoying as fuck also. I was getting more annoyed the more I watch this.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 11, 2021 8:38 PM

Jul 2015
dabdabgoose said:
RyuRabbit said:

so how is he a pussy?
Because even when faced with the consequence that himself and those he love are at risk he still can't do i even though he is the only one with the power to do so.

fair enough i think most people faced with that consequence would be conflicted
Nov 11, 2021 8:38 PM

Aug 2020
Woah, Baret looks so cool! Yes 'cool'. XD

Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Nov 11, 2021 8:40 PM

Jan 2021
RyuRabbit said:
dabdabgoose said:

If someone broke into your house to kill you and you had a gun would you throw the gun away or would your survival instinct kick in?

Nov 11, 2021 8:41 PM

Jul 2015
player2aj said:
RyuRabbit said:

so how is he a pussy?

So a normal person wouldn't want to stop some crazed psychopath murderer? The fact that he practically cries about it. Like grow up and do what needs to be done. Even imagining his girlfriend in a life or death situation he breaks down and has some episode. This anime seemed ok at first but seems like it tries to be edgy. Metro man is annoying as fuck also. I was getting more annoyed the more I watch this.

he wants to and people would but most people wouldn't be ok with killing them, most people don't even support the death penalty for people like that where i live.

Granted this could be a cultural difference.

Also yeah in a life or death situation eh realises he would break down unable to choose which isn't abnormal people freeze in life and death situations all the time.

also why wouldn't he cry ? people are expecting him to kill and killing is wrong no matter what but he is being put into a situation where he may have to do something evil personally i think crying is reasonable as long as he can continue to move onwards being ok with it makes no sense.

So i disagree with your views on it but fair enough your welcome to your opinion if it upsets you then yeah you should drop the show :P clearly not your cuppa tea.
Nov 11, 2021 8:47 PM

Jul 2015
dabdabgoose said:
RyuRabbit said:

If someone broke into your house to kill you and you had a gun would you throw the gun away or would your survival instinct kick in?

well for one i don't own a gun as it's illegal to use one for self defence unless the other guy has a gun rightfully so i might add excessive self defence and all.

But if i did i would protect myself but i wouldn't try to kill the guy, i have had someone break into my house before and i have been mugged neither time did i attempt to kill the person that would be wrong.

in those situations you defend yourself and restrain the person or run if you have no other option killing is valid but even then it's the worst thing you can do certainly not the first choice anyone would make.

It's the same reason as why most people are against the death penalty even for murderers, killing isn't right and should be the last option for when your hand is forced.

Even then knowing that logistically humans are emotional creatures put into a situation where you must do something awful like killing many people would refuse to do so or would do so and then regret it, not that that's the right move as it's not but pretending people would kill someone trying to kill them and not freeze or feel remorse afterwards is well silly not everyone works like that.

when it comes to it people act differently and in the mc's situation when put into that situation he probably would kill metro he is facing a theoretical situation in his head he isn't in a life or death situation so he can think without fear and because of that he takes his beliefs into account.

Like no shit in the theoretical situation he would freeze up.
RyuRabbitNov 11, 2021 8:52 PM
Nov 11, 2021 8:57 PM

Dec 2020
this anime really getting bad. Either MC become smart to find ways to end this without killing no one or start killing. He just doesn't want to do anything. Later, if they changed MC so that he will kill, all these starting episodes will be just meaningless.

Episodes are being wasted on whether to take some action against metropoliman or not.

All characters almost are equivalent to some Death note characters but not the least bit interesting.

Dropping it here. Maybe revisit if MC became a bit smart or motivated.

“𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞?”

Nov 11, 2021 8:58 PM

Jul 2015
tubdragon said:
this anime really getting bad. Either MC become smart to find ways to end this without killing no one or start killing. He just doesn't want to do anything. Later, if they changed MC so that he will kill, all these starting episodes will be just meaningless.

Episodes are being wasted on whether to take some action against metropoliman or not.

All characters almost are equivalent to some Death note characters but not the least bit interesting.

Dropping it here. Maybe revisit if MC became a bit smart or motivated.

MC 100% needs to start thinking up ways to end this without killing though i have a feeling it's going down the path of he suffers to the point he throws away his humanity and kill metropoliman.
Nov 11, 2021 8:59 PM

Jan 2021
RyuRabbit said:
dabdabgoose said:

well for one i don't own a gun as it's illegal to use one for self defence unless the other guy has a gun rightfully so i might add excessive self defence and all.

But if i did i would protect myself but i wouldn't try to kill the guy, i have had someone break into my house before and i have been mugged neither time did i attempt to kill the person that would be wrong.

in those situations you defend yourself and restrain the person or run if you have no other option killing is valid but even then it's the worst thing you can do certainly not the first choice anyone would make.

It's the same reason as why most people are against the death penalty even for murderers, killing isn't right and should be the last option for when your hand is forced.

Even then knowing that logistically humans are emotional creatures put into a situation where you must do something awful like killing many people would refuse to do so or would do so and then regret it, not that that's the right move as it's not but pretending people would kill someone trying to kill them and not freeze or feel remorse afterwards is well silly not everyone works like that.

when it comes to it people act differently and in the mc's situation when put into that situation he probably would kill metro he is facing a theoretical situation in his head he isn't in a life or death situation so he can think without fear and because of that he takes his beliefs into account.

You didn't answer my question, I didn't say mugging or a sceniaro you yourself was in, I said if that person broke into your house to kill you and you knew it(just like the MC knows Metropolitan man wants to kill him) and you had a Gun, they also have a gun as well.

To deny using the gun goes against Human instinct of self preservation thus unrelatable.

Nov 11, 2021 9:08 PM

Jul 2015
dabdabgoose said:
RyuRabbit said:

You didn't answer my question, I didn't say mugging or a sceniaro you yourself was in, I said if that person broke into your house to kill you and you knew it(just like the MC knows Metropolitan man wants to kill him) and you had a Gun, they also have a gun as well.

To deny using the gun goes against Human instinct of self preservation thus unrelatable.

Hence your questions validity is silly your applying the mind of the average person to someone who is depressed.

I would use the gun but i wouldn't try to kill them granted using a gun you likely would.
Human instinct of self preservation does exist yeah but peoples beliefs impact that instinct and not every human has the same level of self preservation personally i have put myself into quite a few life threatening situations to help others back during my teenage years when dealing with bullying and pavement smashing at my highschool which sent many people to hospital, whilst many wouldn't so i can say my self preservation instinct isn't as strong as most peoples.

Your question assumes the MC has the same self preservation which well he is DEPRESSED people with depression generally have a lower level of self preseration or a lack of it so no shit the mc's beliefs will come first.

Hence why it makes sense, it's ok to dislike it but the writing of his character makes a ton of sense.

Also there is a reason why most people regret killing in self defence even if you end up doing it no one wants to kill someone to save others or themselves what makes us do it is our self preservation instinct.

If that is lowered or missing then you get people like me or at worst someone like the MC who can't even consider it because he lacks it.

IMO that doesn't make him a pussy but if you think it does that's fair we are all welcome to our opinions and you probably don't relate to the dude.
Nov 11, 2021 9:13 PM

Jul 2016
LMAO. Can't believe Mukaidou became the freaking Doom guy at the end.

So yeah... this episode was bad. Incredible how this show goes more and more downhill with each new week. This Mimimi girl is so cringe and annoying asf and for fuck's sake, I'm really getting sick of Mirai's passiveness.
Having Mukaidou acting like a discount Kiritsugu was somewhat "entertaining" tho.
Nov 11, 2021 9:22 PM
Sep 2019
At this point, i feel like i want to drop this anime.
Nov 11, 2021 9:22 PM
Apr 2021
This MC sucks big time. I would've loved it if Light was the MC instead of this loser, it would've been a good battle between him and Metropoliman
Nov 11, 2021 9:23 PM

Dec 2016
tiritto said:
Mega_Mega said:

This might be shocking to you, but gay characters, just like all other character, can be evil.

It's not I think that gay people can't be villains, it's just annoying when the *only* gay character(s) in a show is/are just shallow, crazy, and evil. It's lazy writing shorthand used in order to make a character seem strange and other.

Who knows, maybe I'll be proved wrong in coming episodes and this character will get some actual development and act like a person instead of a stereotype, or maybe another better-written gay character will come along, but I'm having serious doubts about that happening.

It's incredibly disappointing to see this kind of lazy writing from the guy who made something as well-crafted as Death Note.
Nov 11, 2021 9:27 PM
Nov 2020
Damn, I've seen hentai that was crazier, but that first scene with the first girl was very disturbing...
Nov 11, 2021 9:30 PM

Jan 2021
RyuRabbit said:
dabdabgoose said:

Hence your questions validity is silly your applying the mind of the average person to someone who is depressed.

I would use the gun but i wouldn't try to kill them granted using a gun you likely would.
Human instinct of self preservation does exist yeah but peoples beliefs impact that instinct and not every human has the same level of self preservation personally i have put myself into quite a few life threatening situations to help others back during my teenage years when dealing with bullying and pavement smashing at my highschool which sent many people to hospital, whilst many wouldn't so i can say my self preservation instinct isn't as strong as most peoples.

Your question assumes the MC has the same self preservation which well he is DEPRESSED people with depression generally have a lower level of self preseration or a lack of it so no shit the mc's beliefs will come first.

Hence why it makes sense, it's ok to dislike it but the writing of his character makes a ton of sense.

Also there is a reason why most people regret killing in self defence even if you end up doing it no one wants to kill someone to save others or themselves what makes us do it is our self preservation instinct.

If that is lowered or missing then you get people like me or at worst someone like the MC who can't even consider it because he lacks it.

IMO that doesn't make him a pussy but if you think it does that's fair we are all welcome to our opinions and you probably don't relate to the dude.
Your over thinking this trash story, for one explain how he is suicidal but at the same time in love with a girl to the point the Red Arrows are ineffective.

It's a massive hole in his character that makes no sense.
Nov 11, 2021 9:31 PM

Jul 2015
dabdabgoose said:
RyuRabbit said:

Your over thinking this trash story, for one explain how he is suicidal but at the same time in love with a girl to the point the Red Arrows are ineffective.

ah yes because a suicidal person can't be in love.

oh wait yes they can easily.
sucidal people can be in love very deeply........is that surprising?
Nov 11, 2021 9:46 PM

Jan 2021
RyuRabbit said:
dabdabgoose said:

When it's seperate and not because of it, it's hard to believe so yes.

Nov 11, 2021 9:47 PM

Jul 2015
dabdabgoose said:
RyuRabbit said:

??? have you ever been suicidal?

clearly not because you can love someone deeply yet want to die because you hate life and find it to be too cruel.

the only way that's hard to believe is if you are sheltered a lot of suicidal people feel love and care for others.
Nov 11, 2021 9:54 PM

Jan 2021
RyuRabbit said:
dabdabgoose said:

clearly not because you can love someone deeply yet want to die because you hate life and find it to be too cruel.

the only way that's hard to believe is if you are sheltered a lot of suicidal people feel love and care for others.
You ever been in love?

Like proper love that would feel like a battery fully charged in your body at all times, that is the confliction and that is what the show implies he was given how powerful a red arrow is.

If you can't see the obvious flaw then forget about it.

Being friendly and caring isn't at all what I'm talking about.
Nov 11, 2021 9:56 PM

Jul 2015
dabdabgoose said:
RyuRabbit said:

You ever been in love?

Like proper love that would feel like a battery fully charged in your body at all times, that is a the confliction and that is what the show implies he was given how powerful a red arrow is.

Yeah i have been in love i wanted to marry the person i loved and felt happy around them but i also wanted to kill myself they were the only reason i didn't because i was dating them and i didn't want to hurt them.

So uh.......yeah you can be in love and suicidal and wanting to die the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Depression and being suicidal is due to a chemical imbalance that chemical imbalance doesn't stop you from being able to love.

it's normal suicidal people still love others
Nov 11, 2021 10:04 PM

Jan 2021
RyuRabbit said:
dabdabgoose said:
You ever been in love?

Like proper love that would feel like a battery fully charged in your body at all times, that is a the confliction and that is what the show implies he was given how powerful a red arrow is.

Yeah i have been in love i wanted to marry the person i loved and felt happy around them but i also wanted to kill myself they were the only reason i didn't because i was dating them and i didn't want to hurt them.

So uh.......yeah you can be in love and suicidal and wanting to die the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Depression and being suicidal is due to a chemical imbalance that chemical imbalance doesn't stop you from being able to love.

I'm going to stop here, I don't know you or your story but if what your saying is true it's best to change the topic.

I'm still of the view this MC is broken from a writing standpoint but I guess you relate to him somewhat so who Am I to judge.
Nov 11, 2021 10:05 PM

Jul 2015
dabdabgoose said:
RyuRabbit said:

I'm going to stop here, I don't know you or your story but if what your saying is true it's best to change the topic.

I'm still of the view this MC is broken from a writing standpoint but I guess you relate to him somewhat so who Am I to judge.

fine with me and yeah that's fair i mean with this sort of thing these opinions will depend on ones experiences and views in life :P
Nov 11, 2021 10:19 PM

Oct 2008
pathetic mindset Kakehashi has! BOO!!!
Mukaido should at least the deserving to be MC role instead!
3/5.

Nov 11, 2021 10:40 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This borderline feels like a math lesson at times. He has 3 arrows, so if he gives her 2 arrows, he'll have one arrow left, not including his white arrows. Oh he also has wings

It would be preferable of course if Saki could survive through all this, but she needs to die to give Mirai here some motivation to fight. It doesn't have to be Saki, just make SOMETHING happen to get Mirai out of this depressed mindset. It feels like if metropoliman really was about to kill Saki, Mirai would probably just stand by and watch. And cry. I get him not wanting to murder people himself, but if I wasn't hallucinating, he wanted to save mimimi, the psycho serial killer girl. He was like "I hope metropoliman shows up so that Mukaido doesn't kill her! It's wrong to kill people!!!" Me: ...........

Mr. Mukaido meanwhile over here has turned into fat master chief. With armor that thick he probably survived that explosion, I hope. He better have survived because otherwise all we'd be left with is Mirai and this guy is probably not going to do anything

I keep forgetting that the op kinda slaps though. The ed slaps even harder

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 11, 2021 10:42 PM
Apr 2021
ah shit. mukaido is my favorite character
Nov 12, 2021 12:38 AM
Aug 2015
Just when a rational character that was interesting showed up it got blew up...oof.
I like the anime but..now we are back to depressed teenagers again.
Nov 12, 2021 1:31 AM
May 2021
Mc is a pussy but besides that the episode was pretty good
Nov 12, 2021 2:35 AM
Feb 2018
Tch, I am getting tired of this, this mc is literal downwner, thuii, if the mc continues to be this blunt, uninteresting till the end of the show I just need to drop this right now, I can't take this my life is so sad looker anymore, this mc guy is literally the lowest tier psychological, thriller side character who dies protecting the mc or some other side character, atleast there are MC's who act as lazy or as sad guy who actually show off their intelligence once in a while even if it's by not leaving any trace of them doing so, even right now I can think about million of ways to kill that dumb idiot third rate main villain, tch this is boring, I want to use some negative words but whatever.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

274 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jan 20, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2021

162 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:03 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2021

117 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:02 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2021

139 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:01 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2021

230 by Lita2013 »»
Nov 25, 2023 9:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.