Forum Settings
Forums

'Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai.' Reveals Cast, First Promo

New
Nov 10, 2021 8:28 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The official website of the Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. (Ms. Corporate Slave Wants to be Healed by a Little Ghost Girl) anime adaptation revealed the main cast, first key visual (pictured), first promotional video, and television format on Thursday. The anime series adapting Imari Arita's comedy supernatural manga will air in 2022.

Cast
Yuurei-chan: Rina Hidaka (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari)
Fushihara-san: Hisako Kanemoto (Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun)
Myako: Konomi Kohara (Machikado Mazoku)
Kurahashi-san: Maaya Uchida (Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.)
Lily: Kaori Ishihara (Maou-sama, Retry!)

Project No.9 (Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou., Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?) is producing the anime series.

Arita began posting the manga on Twitter in February 2019 before serializing it on Monthly Shounen Gangan in August that year. Square Enix published the sixth volume on Thursday.

Synopsis
A little ghost girl gets worries when Ms. Fushihara, a corporate slave, is working till midnight, and tries to make her go home. While saying "Leave now~," the ghost girl helps and brings her refreshments, healing Ms. Fushihara's heart with her preciousness. Be healed by the heartwarming daily life of the cute little ghost and the corporate slave Ms. Fushihara.

PV 1

Source: PR Times

Nov 10, 2021 8:46 PM

Oct 2017
This looks so adorable.
Nov 10, 2021 8:49 PM

Jul 2021
This is so cute ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ, the casting are interesting and I'm looking forward to this!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Nov 10, 2021 9:27 PM

Apr 2020
super senko san
but ghost

Nov 10, 2021 10:20 PM

Nov 2016
oh yess an anime about salary woman with lolis <3
Nov 10, 2021 10:34 PM

Apr 2012
I wonder why the promotion of this anime has been taking so long. I've literally forgotten about it, although the show was announced at the end of last year.

KitsuYurikano said:
oh yess an anime about salary woman with lolis <3

There is no ecchi, yuri or big fetishes here
Nov 10, 2021 10:50 PM
Jan 2016
I've read the manga it's a pure wholesome series no ecchi at all
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Nov 10, 2021 11:02 PM

Feb 2020
Fluffy Slice Of Life....nice
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Nov 11, 2021 4:46 AM

Aug 2021
this anime looks so cute.

Nov 11, 2021 5:27 AM

Jul 2013
Looks cute, but her voice is going to get really annoying quite quickly.
Nov 11, 2021 6:42 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The Japanese really need to stop putting so much time into their jobs lol, but this looks pretty cute I'm ngl
Nov 11, 2021 8:32 AM

Sep 2011
This sound so wholesome, I'm sold.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 11, 2021 7:07 PM

Aug 2016
"Udon no kuni" with ghosts and office ladies. Might give it a chance.
:v
Nov 11, 2021 8:00 PM

Nov 2008
Senko-san with gender of the MC reversed (and more on the wholesome side).

Yuurei has the perfect voice actress as well. I haven't heard much from Kaori Ishihara in a while either.

Nov 12, 2021 12:10 AM
Nov 2021
truly anticipating this one, looks truly healthy and I love the countenances the phantom makes when she's going to cry. this is top SOL and I can perceive it will be a best 10 2022 anime:https://nethercraft.net/nether-portal-calculator.php
Nov 12, 2021 7:09 AM

Apr 2012
Frostwork said:
RobertBobert said:
There is no ecchi, yuri or big fetishes here

Are you sure? Because that's exactly what I don't want. And that's exactly what I sense here. Have you read it?

How do you feel yuri and ecchi in a shounen little ghost show?
Nov 12, 2021 7:54 AM

Apr 2012
Frostwork said:
RobertBobert said:
How do you feel yuri and ecchi in a shounen little ghost show?

Now look at 'Monthly Shounen Gangan' line-up (the link is in the head news message) and count how many ecchi titles they have. Also, both yuri and ecchi can be subtle or subtext. Also, that is not answering my question at all. But fine, don't bother.

I am perfectly aware of Gangan's love for yuri, but in this case you will have to learn to do some very good mental gymnastics to see even the unintentional subtext here.
Nov 12, 2021 8:18 AM

Apr 2012
Frostwork said:
RobertBobert said:
I am perfectly aware of Gangan's love for yuri, but in this case you will have to learn to do some very good mental gymnastics to see even the unintentional subtext here.

Oh, so they do publish yuri? And they do publish ecchi. In their little shounen magazine) And you are totally unaware that loli yuri exists, aren't you? )) Just like loli ecchi.
You didn't read the manga, is that right? You could confess about it from the beginning, it was a simple direct question. The hell you chose to resort to arguing instead I don't know.

Dude, I don’t know what you’re trying to achieve, but this is not yuri or ecchi. I've read this manga since the original announcement and it's too wholesome even compared to more normy shonen magazines like Shonen Jump.
Nov 12, 2021 8:41 AM

Apr 2012
Frostwork said:
RobertBobert said:
this is not yuri or ecchi. I've read this manga since the original announcement

Why the fuck couldn't you say just that in your first reply then? The heck were YOU trying to archive with all this arrogant attitude? Don't bother me any longer, bro.

You wrote to me yourself, weirdo.

More topics from this board

» 'Wind Breaker' Season 2 Announced for 2025

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

10 by RobertBobert »»
14 minutes ago

» 'Raise wa Tanin ga Ii' Unveils Main Cast, Staff, Fall 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - 25 minutes ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
25 minutes ago

» Manga 'Bad Girl' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

19 by MegamiRem »»
34 minutes ago

» Light Novel 'Aru Majo ga Shinu Made' Receives TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

1 by mshfqtny »»
2 hours ago

» 'Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san' Reveals Additional Staff, Second Promo

Hyperion_PS - Jun 26

13 by RobertBobert »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.