Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2021 1:58 AM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverNov 6, 2021 3:30 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 6, 2021 5:15 AM

Oct 2020
Nice to see how Sango and Miroku’s kids turned out. Hisui still has his implied crush on Setsuna. Seems like even filler this season is used to expand upon the main cast’s families.

Nov 6, 2021 5:42 AM
Oct 2016
This episode connected us back to one of if not the worst episode of season one. But I think just like the previous episodes of this season its done here a hell of a lot better. That annoying princess was still sort of the focus for the episode but she wasn't too dumb this time. She more just roped Setsuna into being her body double than anything too horrible.

Which let the story give us spotlight on Setsuna and her mental state after learning about Rin these past few episodes. How that now her dream butterfly is gone Rin silver scale curse can start to consume her. Setsuna has a lot more pressure on her after that. We also got to more or Hisui than we ever have before. He's a really good character when he has scenes with Setsuna. They have good chemistry together. Hisui struggle with his over achieving family provides a great foil to Setsuna whom never really had a family. Hisui is just trying to get out of their shadow while Setsuna wants a family period. The backstory early in the episode and big action scene at the end gave us good moments with Hisui and developed his character. The princess was still annoying but Hisui twin sisters were somehow funny.

This could be seen as a side story type episode like the first season had too many of but I think it was done good here. It built off the big revelations of previous episodes while giving us character insight. Next episode seems to be mainly Moroha focused which should make up for her not being in this one.
Nov 6, 2021 5:44 AM

Mar 2019
This time at least the princess filler was enjoyable. I can see a bit of Sango's personality on Hisui and A LOT of Miroku on the twins.

At least their family get some attention, was hoping for that since the first season, but I think it is fine since they had to give some old cast fanservice at the start, develop the story around the main girls and all the Kirinmaru plot.

Was expecting Rin to be awake, but it seems that the butterfly was only stopping the curse, not the one making her sleep. Guess I missed something.

Next episode seems to be another slow one, now centered about Moroha. Guess she will learn more about her parents.

Weird to think about how this seems to be going. The start was pretty fast and made me think they would end everything in 12 episodes. But now I'm not sure anymore. Well, it seems to be still pretty popular in Japan (maybe even more right now since we had more SessRin scenes), so I can see them trying to expand the story.
Nov 6, 2021 5:58 AM

Jul 2017
Sestuna finally earns her long sleep after being encapsulated by the Dream Butterfly...and she's taken to Princess Aida's place for some useless forced drama lols. But hey I'm not complaining that this filler episode is enjoyable.

All that work just to elope and leave all responsibilities to Setsuna, she can't say no. At the very least, Hisui is also forced into this by his twin sister Kin'u, so there's a kindred spirit between them both. The whole family (except for Hisui) sure likes to sweet-talk (as expected from Miroku), and it's interesting to learn of Miroku and Sango's family as a whole doing their demon slayer work.

Pretty ironic that Aiya would get herself caught by a demon, and an annoying one at that for Hisui to save her with the twin sisters Kin'u and Gyokuto's help. Hisui is just too fixated on his job while Aiya is just enjoying her time on Kirara.

A good filler episode.
Nov 6, 2021 8:28 AM

Dec 2013
Hopefully this filler episode is the exception and not the rule like it was on S1 but at least the princess was pretty funny.
Nov 6, 2021 9:01 AM

Feb 2019
Hisui episode finally! Nice to get some focus on Sango and Miroku’s kids. The twins are mischievous but adorable.

Setsuna in full kimono was gorgeous.
Nov 6, 2021 10:07 AM

Mar 2016
I still despise Aiya-Hime but I have to admit that this episode was way more enjoyable than last time.

Not the best episode but was cool and i'm glad to see more of Hisui and his sisters! The twins are really funny together, I like them and they seems to have a good relationship with their little brother! Plus Setsuna playing violin for her mother was touching.

And I ship Hisui x Setsuna, they are so cute!

Sorry, my english may not be the best, I am french.

Nov 6, 2021 11:02 AM
May 2018
the twins are truly miroku's daughters i really like them we need to see them more often and hisui seems to have taken a lot from sango. setsuna was very pretty this episode i really liked this filler unlike the episode of season 1 with the princess. next episode seems to be moroha focused great i hope its nicely done compared to the very rushed episode we got in season 1 with her master
Nov 6, 2021 11:22 AM

Jun 2017
I didn't think they would bring back the princess, glad to see her annoying personality got toned down. The info on Hisui was nice at least.
Nov 6, 2021 4:00 PM
Nov 2019
This episode was miles better than last season's filler(wouldn't necessarily call this episode filler). I'm glad we get to see more of Hisui and his sisters, they haven't had as much focus or characterization up until now. Love the dynamic between them. I want to see more of the family, especially want to see what Sango is up to since we've only seen her once since the first episode.
Nov 6, 2021 4:09 PM
Apr 2021
Very cute episode, reminds me of the cute fillers from the original. Hisui looks just like his dad, however he’s much more respectable towards the ladies which is good. Overall really good episode, loved all the characters in it and excited to see what happens next as far as how Setsuna is going to save her mother.
Nov 7, 2021 12:51 AM

Mar 2020
Unlike the previous season, even the fillers here are enjoyable. I'm loving the lullaby especially Setsuna's violin version. Hisui's sisters are so alike and they both resemble Miroku in their personalities. Hisui is so cute and dense, the princess has totally fallen for him. Pls let there be more sango family episodes this season.
Nov 7, 2021 4:43 PM

Jan 2008
I liked the eyecatch after the OP where it's now Towa trying to wake up Setsuna, whereas in the previous episodes it was the other way around.

Princess Aiya is such a spoiled princess, literally. On the other hand, it was because of that we got to see Setsuna in a kimono, and she was so pretty! Before, she looked a lot like Sango (with overall character design, down to even the 'blade' on her right arm), and now she really looks like the "princess" part of her "yashahime" namesake, which she shares with the Towa and Moroha.

Hisui on the other hand, looks a lot more handsome with his hair down...even if he's pretending to be his sister. He should lose the ponytail, IMO.

They threw us for a loop making us think she was dead in the first season, but nonetheless, I'm also glad to see more of Kin'u (and her mischievous personality together with her sister), who barely has gotten any meaningful screen time to speak of. In fact, I'm happy to see that more of all the side characters that are getting a bit more screen time overall. Now if only they can squeeze in a bit more of Sango as many others have also wished for, I'd be over the moon.
Estoy_GordoNov 7, 2021 4:49 PM
Nov 7, 2021 8:22 PM

Jul 2012
PERO DEJEN DE CORTAR TENTACULOS AL AZAR Y CORTEN EL TENTACULO QUE TIENE AGARRADA A LA PRINCESA, GENTE! POR EL AMOR DE DIOS!

I miss Ah-Un.
Nov 13, 2021 10:51 PM

Jul 2008
Filler with the annoying princess....ugh next episode.
Dec 18, 2021 11:56 AM

Jun 2015
The twins turned out just as sly as their father.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Feb 8, 2022 2:57 PM

Jul 2016
Hisui please wear your hair down!
The twins were funny
Apr 10, 2022 12:16 AM

May 2020
Aiya walks a very, very fine line between being entertaining and annoying.

A lot more development for Hisui, which is nice, also glad to see his twin sisters.
May 23, 2022 7:00 PM

Nov 2010
Setsuna looked so pretty in that kimono!

So, Kin'u is still alive. I really thought she died back in S1, when Sango was shown praying to what looked like a grave.
Feb 15, 2023 9:51 AM

Jan 2018
Did you notice? After the OP ends there's this short scene where everyone except one character is sleeping. Last 5 episodes it was Setsuna who was awake and she was trying to wake Towa up. But now they're switched! That's actually a really cool detail.

Ugh. Why is Aiya back? Though it was funny to see her suffer a bit.

Bruh Miroku's daughters Kin'u and Gyokuto are so cute. Might be my favorite characters of Yashahime. Almost wish the story focused on these twins...

Next episode seems to be Moroha focused.
Apr 3, 2023 2:48 AM

Apr 2013
Anya was not as annoying in this one as in the one before, she was actually kinda cute with Hisui.
Nov 8, 2023 4:42 PM

Oct 2022
Even though her personality isn't very consistent it's nice to see Aiya's character redeemed a little bit. One of the better episodes in my opinion.
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Mar 21, 3:03 AM

Jun 2020
Hisui seems to like Setsuna. Quite interesting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 19, 2022

32 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 10, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 12, 2022

19 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 10, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 5, 2022

24 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 20 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 26, 2022

20 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 19 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 12, 2022

21 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 8:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.