Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 10, 2021 2:32 AM

Nov 2012
Waa, I couldnt stand it anymore, the first 10 minutes were too bad, well, I hope at the end of the show it turns out to be a great one.

My Candies:

Nov 27, 2021 3:27 PM

Oct 2019
Memenpu is reckless and fearless in the worst sense of the words, and such people are just getting killed or have others killed in their place to save them. She is way too cocky and overconfident of her abilities, despite having zero field experience. In the first episode I thought she was a little treasure, but it seems that is rather a little spoiled brat.

Hopefully this journey will help her mature emotionally and be a little more humble (how many times has she declared "I am a genius"?). That guy at the end sounded very shady. He seems like an adversary..
Dec 19, 2021 3:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good thing her father came to save Memempu at the right time, though that guy at the end hmm he seems suspicious
Feb 24, 2022 4:01 AM

Jul 2015
I understand she's a kid, but its annoying how Memempu acts all smug and reckless by ignoring her dad's advice despite literally not long ago witnessing Lynda and Walsh dying.

May 1, 2022 12:28 PM

Feb 2018
Hopefully in the future Meme's and Gagu's relationship gets better, too much argueing going on ;p
Jul 3, 2022 5:13 AM
Oct 2021

Memenpu is supposedly a smart girl, and I realize she's just a kid, but she made quite dumb decisions this episode.

Jumping into the unknown was really stupid. I think she believed Gagumber would follow her shortly anyways, but that was just stupid. A smart person wouldn't gamble their life. Not to mention how she couldn't eat much, didn't sleep much, and yet decided to leave mech and wander into unknown unarmed and unarmored.

This is the smartest thing I see in the comments, this girls is so stupid.

Hopefully Memenpu learns a lesson or two after her near-death experience.[/quote]
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
A bit dumb episode. Felt kind of rushed too.

Memenpu is supposedly a smart girl, and I realize she's just a kid, but she made quite dumb decisions this episode.

Jumping into the unknown was really stupid. I think she believed Gagumber would follow her shortly anyways, but that was just stupid. A smart person wouldn't gamble their life. Not to mention how she couldn't eat much, didn't sleep much, and yet decided to leave mech and wander into unknown unarmed and unarmored.

Hopefully Memenpu learns a lesson or two after her near-death experience.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakugan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2021

67 by RioAl »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:27 PM

Poll: » Sakugan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2021

113 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 27, 2023 8:09 AM

» Will there be a second season?

LovelyTekki - Dec 27, 2021

5 by Ionliosite2 »»
Mar 13, 2023 12:36 PM

» yay or nay

Wlad- - Feb 8, 2019

33 by PulpoPol »»
Oct 18, 2022 7:50 PM

Poll: » Sakugan Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2021

39 by Titadou »»
Jul 14, 2022 3:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.