Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Apr 8, 2010 10:39 PM

Feb 2009
She is so pure. lol
Apr 8, 2010 11:09 PM

Sep 2008
kuroshiroi said:
Jigero said:

There is a vast difference between "being interested in sex" and wanting to have "100 fuck buddies" . She might as well be saying "hmmmmm I've always wanted an STD" or "Gosh I want to have Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery by the time I'm 30."

Wanting to fuck your boy friend or having occasional one night stands= perfectly normal.

Wanting to be the personal cum dumpster of 100 different guys= Borderline mental illness.

and it isn't just that she wants to fuck 100 guys, it's the fact that it's her only desire or dream she has,and everything she does is so she can get fucked by 100 guys. Which is pretty god damn pathetic. She's about as inspirational as a crack head who desires to smoke 100 kilos of crack by the end of the year.
Right, I'll ask again, why is the author of B Gata H Kei setting women back 500 years? Portraying a single, i.e. the number one, woman as a supposed "slut" will have absolutely no effect on any women's right movements or anything even remotely related to women and their standing in society. In any case, I thought by now portraying women as liking sex and actively seeking it was considered normal, since it is perfectly normal. Again, women are not as perfect and pure as you seem to think. Not every woman may want to have 100 sexual partners but that doesn't mean none of them do. For all I know, they all want to have 100 fuck buddies.

Having sex with 100 or a 1000 men will not give somebody a STD or make them require vaginal rejuvenation surgery, come on. By that logic, every woman on the planet would need such surgery after less than 1 year into any relationship.
If you meant unprotected sex, then maybe, since we'd be dealing with babies and deliveries and HIV and all the scary stuff but it's clear Yamada knows about condoms and is planning on using them.

Finally, since you seem to have completely missed the point, this is an absurd comedy. Lighten up.

I think you have completely missed the point. she wants 100 fuck buddies , not 100 one night stands which means she plans on fucking them more then once, And how stupid are you? do you think STDs can only be passed by sticking your cock in some one? 100 guys, who you aren't with all the time, who most of them will probably have other partners. Means your pretty much grantees your gonna get some thing. Considering that 1 and 5 people is probably carrying some form of STD.

and the reason it sets women back 500 year is because you have a heroine, who is a mindless sexual deviant, who's main goal in life is to be a cum dumpster. I know everyone is interested in sex. But there is defiantly some thing wrong with you if it's your only interest in life and your only dream is to have more dick in you then a pile of boxer shorts. And just because it's comedy doesn't make it any less illogically stupid.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Apr 9, 2010 12:20 AM

Jun 2008
Jigero said:
kuroshiroi said:
Jigero said:

There is a vast difference between "being interested in sex" and wanting to have "100 fuck buddies" . She might as well be saying "hmmmmm I've always wanted an STD" or "Gosh I want to have Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery by the time I'm 30."

Wanting to fuck your boy friend or having occasional one night stands= perfectly normal.

Wanting to be the personal cum dumpster of 100 different guys= Borderline mental illness.

and it isn't just that she wants to fuck 100 guys, it's the fact that it's her only desire or dream she has,and everything she does is so she can get fucked by 100 guys. Which is pretty god damn pathetic. She's about as inspirational as a crack head who desires to smoke 100 kilos of crack by the end of the year.
Right, I'll ask again, why is the author of B Gata H Kei setting women back 500 years? Portraying a single, i.e. the number one, woman as a supposed "slut" will have absolutely no effect on any women's right movements or anything even remotely related to women and their standing in society. In any case, I thought by now portraying women as liking sex and actively seeking it was considered normal, since it is perfectly normal. Again, women are not as perfect and pure as you seem to think. Not every woman may want to have 100 sexual partners but that doesn't mean none of them do. For all I know, they all want to have 100 fuck buddies.

Having sex with 100 or a 1000 men will not give somebody a STD or make them require vaginal rejuvenation surgery, come on. By that logic, every woman on the planet would need such surgery after less than 1 year into any relationship.
If you meant unprotected sex, then maybe, since we'd be dealing with babies and deliveries and HIV and all the scary stuff but it's clear Yamada knows about condoms and is planning on using them.

Finally, since you seem to have completely missed the point, this is an absurd comedy. Lighten up.

I think you have completely missed the point. she wants 100 fuck buddies , not 100 one night stands which means she plans on fucking them more then once, And how stupid are you? do you think STDs can only be passed by sticking your cock in some one? 100 guys, who you aren't with all the time, who most of them will probably have other partners. Means your pretty much grantees your gonna get some thing. Considering that 1 and 5 people is probably carrying some form of STD.

and the reason it sets women back 500 year is because you have a heroine, who is a mindless sexual deviant, who's main goal in life is to be a cum dumpster. I know everyone is interested in sex. But there is defiantly some thing wrong with you if it's your only interest in life and your only dream is to have more dick in you then a pile of boxer shorts. And just because it's comedy doesn't make it any less illogically stupid.

You also miss the point that she doesn't even realize what it is to make a 100 fuck buddies. All that cum dumpster things you are saying are more in to your mind than they are at hers.
She got scared from a fucking erection for God sakes. Don't you realize that she's just being childish. It's like a kid saying i want to be the king of the world with out realizing what he has to do to become something like that or what responsibilities he will have.
In reality it's just a stupid game of words for her.

BTW she never said it was her only interest in life ether. She's a teenager, all she has to think, is things like that and her school lessons.
Oh! and yes STD's are not that easy to get with out making unprotective sex and no vaginas don't get destroyed that easily. You speak like you are some 12 year old that has no idea about sex education and women.
MonadApr 9, 2010 12:27 AM
Apr 9, 2010 12:47 AM

Apr 2010
Dang, this thread has gotten out of hand. Hilariously so, in fact.

Anyways, I don;t intend to stay around and debate, but I'll provide my 2 cents.

If Yamada is a slut (and it is up for debate), she certainly isn't a bad person like you would probably normally associate with the word. She's a very cool and likable character, and it is refreshing for this anime fan to see a girl character having these thoughts. It's a fairly unique approach. Furthermore, the reason, to me, that she works so well as a character is because, while she wants to have sex, she nevertheless has trouble dealing with the reality of what sex is and what she's going to have to do during it. Thus, she comes off as a normal teenager, more specifically a teenage girl, like the rest of us were at that age. We were trying, like Yamada, to reconcile the fact that we wanted sex with our own inexperience regarding the subject and the general childish innocence we had possessed before reaching adolescence

In short, Yamada's so awesome because she comes across as a normal teenage girl. She wants sex, but has trouble confronting the reality of it.
"Don't worry girls, explosions fix everything!" --Nabeshin (the Excel Saga one)
Apr 9, 2010 2:28 AM

Feb 2008
Jigero said:

By your logic, everybody would have raging STDs if they're so easy to get without unprotected sex. The less severe ones, sure but the more serious ones, hardly.

And no, she doesn't say fuck buddies, she says ecchi tomo, literally sex friends. Which connotations that implies, I'm not quite sure, but I choose to believe she wouldn't be having sex with all 100 within the same time frame. Either way, she's free to do whoever she wants, however she wants, as long as it safe. There's nothing wrong with her. She may be unusual, but there's nothing wrong with her. You seem to think having unusual "hobbies" means the person is mentally ill.

Then there's the implied story we're dealing with. Yes, she wants 100 sex friends but what's most likely going to happen? She's going to fall head over heels in love with Kosuda and that'll be the end of it. You shouldn't condemn people for thought crimes, especially when they haven't even done anything.

@ironchapman: Why participate if you're not going to continue. I realise you're probably used to the normal discussion threads where everybody just posts once about what they thought and leave but this is the real deal. Discussions about glorious, intellectual anime with the intention of bettering our debate skills and making (un)friends along the way. Sometimes they devolve into name calling but...
Apr 9, 2010 2:37 AM

Feb 2010
what's wrong with this forum??

everything got serious just because of a stupid synopsis...

I don't think it will happen on national tv so gear-down guys..
CashdaxApr 9, 2010 2:41 AM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Apr 9, 2010 6:09 AM

Jan 2008
Definitely, if it would be a horny guy chasing after girls who just play along (or at least try to, like Takeda), the series wouldn't be considered hilarious or funny, but everyone would just compare the guy to School Days' Makoto.

But, what we have here is an unpredictable show centered entirely around sex and humor that originates from it. And the humor is the show's strongest part - Yamada's wet imaginations, songs like the condom one and how she interacts with Takeda had me laughing more than once during the first episode.

Other than that, sadly, I believe the humor can get boring after some time and that leaves us with a mediocre ecchi series centered around a horny girl, a guy who's attracted to her, but doesn't have the balls and plenty of supporting characters. Let's have hope that Hal walks this series on the right path.

Oh, +1 for Yui Horie as Takeshita.

6/10
Apr 9, 2010 8:53 AM

Jan 2010
Watched the first episode, liked the idea of100 fuck bodies, moreover that the girl wants it and not a guy. Plus the innocence she displayed at the end was quite hilarious :D
Really don't remember watching any alternative to these series.

Btw quite quick and interesting event development, if it's not gonna screw up in the following episodes I smell a hit.
Apr 9, 2010 11:09 AM

Jul 2008
kuroshiroi said:
You shouldn't condemn people for thought crimes, especially when they haven't even done anything.

*applauds*

I really don't understand why people are calling her a slut when she hasn't even done anything, yet.

Anywho, I surprisingly enjoyed this. I'm going to repeat what a few others have said and hope that her relationship with Kosuda goes in a romantic direction. Ecchi goal begone!
Apr 9, 2010 12:34 PM

Aug 2009
This show might be an unexpected surprise. It's like Chu-Bra, but this time it's funny.
-Fixing-
Apr 9, 2010 10:33 PM

Jun 2007
dvl_ said:
Definitely, if it would be a horny guy chasing after girls who just play along (or at least try to, like Takeda), the series wouldn't be considered hilarious or funny, but everyone would just compare the guy to School Days' Makoto.

But, what we have here is an unpredictable show centered entirely around sex and humor that originates from it. And the humor is the show's strongest part - Yamada's wet imaginations, songs like the condom one and how she interacts with Takeda had me laughing more than once during the first episode.

Other than that, sadly, I believe the humor can get boring after some time and that leaves us with a mediocre ecchi series centered around a horny girl, a guy who's attracted to her, but doesn't have the balls and plenty of supporting characters. Let's have hope that Hal walks this series on the right path.

6/10

I wouldn't say it's unpredictable. We all know how this is gonna end and they've already dropped hints in this episode. Just like every other show of this type they both will fall in love and end up together OR it becomes a harem. Since the chick hasn't been with a guy before nor seen a guy naked it's almost a given that by the end of the series the two will end up together after they both educate themselves about sex ;). The comedy should be interesting though. I cant wait to see what she does when it comes time for him to use a condom haha.
Apr 10, 2010 12:12 AM

Dec 2009
100 fuck buddies... are you freaking kidding me?....

On a side note: BONER SHOCK FTW!
Apr 10, 2010 1:06 AM

Feb 2010
dvl_ said:

hahaha...another Yui Horie fan...

add me up please ^^

DeathfireD said:
I wouldn't say it's unpredictable.

Unpredictably pretty humorous...

dang...first time really LoLed at the word "sex"...

"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Apr 10, 2010 9:32 PM
Sep 2009
I have a feeling she isn't going to reach her goal of 100 fuck buddies. xD

I love the fact that the perverted character is a female and it's a nice touch that she is just as, or even more, shy as her victim. I just hope they don't drag out the one joke for the rest of the series.
Apr 11, 2010 9:35 AM

Aug 2009
Effing hell, I actually enjoyed this....
Apr 11, 2010 1:10 PM

Feb 2008
Wasabi said:
I find it completely ridiculous that a female lead who is actively seeking out sex is called a slut but a male lead who actively seeks out sex is a normal perverted guy.
Well the main difference is; when a male lead seeks sex he usually doesn't get it which simply makes him perverted, when he does it is rarely well received by the audience
females however are much more likely to receive sex when seeking it therefore often viewed as a slut. On a related note when a male participates in vast amounts of coitus people (usually females) tend to complain that he is donned the title of stud/player while females who participate in vast amounts of coitus are known as sluts/whores and is considered a double standard. However the fact of the matter is that most females do not refer to men who sleep around a lot as stud/player and are often so enraged that males are referenced as such that they lessen their opinions of them. A large amount of males will commend other males for sleeping with multiple partners however very few males condemn females for having multiple partners and it can in fact be a plus. Note: venereal diseases as well cheating have been excluded in this observation as they can really fuck shit up.
Apr 13, 2010 3:14 PM

Feb 2008
This has to be the very definition of Mediocre. However, i liked the ending. Going to give it a couple of more episodes. Unless it turns for the worse in the next episode.
Apr 15, 2010 5:15 PM

Mar 2010
I loved it :D
It's very funny! Hope it keeps up...
Apr 17, 2010 4:20 PM
May 2008

I would have never watched this anime, since the premises of this series well…is not my cup of tea. But reading all the comments about it made me really curious and I decided to check it out and I’m glad I did .

Episode 1

-A 100 sex friends?!!! Her dream is being a slut? I don’t think Yamada knows what her dream truly means...

- The OP song was a bit annoying but I did like the images used during the op, since it was like a short story about the anime.

-Yamada’s imagination sure is wild and wow she is bold…I would never dare to ask a guy if he is a virgin just like she did.

-After watching this episode… I don’t think I’m going to be able to see a box of tissues in the same way…

-I love Kasuda!! He is so cute!! So sweet and such a gentleman and so cherry!!!

- Yamada sure is aggressive, isn’t she? She is very determined to get Kasu one way or another.

- There was even a condom song!!

-Seeing Yamada scared and surprised by “that” was priceless, just priceless. She really has no idea what she is getting herself into.

This episode made , made and made .

It was way better than I expected, it has hilariously funny and I actually enjoyed watching it.
Destiny-RukiaApr 17, 2010 4:33 PM
Apr 18, 2010 3:10 AM
Nov 2009
............... what is this i dont even....
qwerty1337Apr 18, 2010 3:14 AM
May 4, 2010 8:22 AM

Apr 2010
was laughing from the get go, hoping the rest of this series keeps up the pace of humor
May 5, 2010 7:43 AM

Jun 2009
FUCKING LOL. This episode was great, I expected a lot less from this series but the first episode was hilarious. Let's see if they keep it up.
May 6, 2010 6:25 AM

Jun 2009
1st art impression was like old school.. the story is quite of a slice of life so I expect nothing special at the end. But it sure it funny, whenever an ecchi scene appear I never stop myself from giggling-grinning-breath taking "What's gonna happen!"
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

May 14, 2010 12:24 PM

Feb 2010
At first I thought that this is brainless. Then I found out that I was right. Then I found out that it's fucking funny. Then I kept watching it.
Jun 4, 2010 11:52 AM

Dec 2007
I like the funny.

Jun 4, 2010 12:16 PM

Jun 2009
Hilarious episode.
OrochiPLJun 5, 2010 3:04 AM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 18, 2010 6:20 PM

May 2010
very funny! this is definently something new for me. x3
Jun 25, 2010 9:25 PM

Jul 2008
I normally hate shows like this, but this one isn't that bad. Yes, the love interest is weak and generic, but the girl is aware and the isn't in the fetal position because he can't talk to girls. I think this is an example of excellent exectution. Let's see where it goes from there.
Jul 4, 2010 12:43 PM

Jan 2010
Dude......I rofl at the last two minutes. This is a very very very weird comedy.
Jul 15, 2010 2:21 AM

Mar 2009
Very interesting episode.
Jul 25, 2010 7:34 AM

Dec 2008
She wants to have 100 fuck buddies, but is afraid of a little hard-on! LMAO!! I can't wait to see how THIS story unfolds.
Aug 11, 2010 5:34 PM

Nov 2007
Ok, I've watched the first episode and I liked it. This series will be my first RAW and I understood most of what was said in this episode. All those Japanese lessons I took in school finally comes to use :D
Tsukasa-sanAug 11, 2010 5:46 PM
Aug 30, 2010 7:18 AM

Jul 2010
Lol I've rewatched episode 1 a few minutes ago, I lolled so hard when she's talking with his sister and she's like; "I'm sorry I just wanna get into his pants!" I really like this anime has lots of humor in it -it isn't just fan service- and I like the art style xd
Sep 5, 2010 4:33 PM

Jan 2009
I am currently watching the anime, I must say this is far my best ecchi anime i've seen so far.
Also a great story!

5/5!
Sep 16, 2010 9:28 AM

Jul 2010
Haha, this was actually pretty funny! xD

Oct 25, 2010 8:35 AM

Oct 2010
Does this remind anyone else of Puni Puni Poemy aswell?
Nov 18, 2010 11:43 PM

Aug 2009
I can't believe I actually liked this.
Apr 10, 2011 12:16 AM

Dec 2010
I just tried watching this anime with no expectations and it turns out quite well.Good anime! :)
Don't walk with a crowd. You will be bitten to death.
Jun 23, 2011 6:24 PM

May 2008
While curvaceous women aren't exactly my thing, much less 15 year olds.

I had to be curious about this anime. As it's luckily one of the few anime that features women portrayed as "perverted" instead of hitting perverts around.

And this show kinda disappoints and heads into stereotypes. But it probably better than most anime which seem to portray women as super-ultra gatekeepers without sexual thoughts. Not sure if I feel like watching the next episode to see where they go with this. If you're looking for this sort of thing but want more comedy than romance, Panty & Stocking does it much better.

But whatever, more anime needs to be like this to begin with. At least as far as ecchi materials are concerned. I'm a little irritated that they made her underage, though. It's realistic, as most people who are hypersexual go for it early, but still...

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Nov 8, 2011 9:41 PM

Apr 2009
I didn't read the synopsis before watching this. But man is this shit funny xD so sexual and awkward~~~ LOL
May 12, 2012 5:46 PM

Nov 2011
I thought she was serious, but then she got scared by his pants LOL. Pretty funny!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jun 2, 2012 10:01 PM

Feb 2011
Mmmm I don't like it when the male protagonist is such a shy/faggot guy. Show looks interesting, might give it a shot.
Jul 6, 2012 2:43 AM

Nov 2011
I'm surprised.I can't believe I actually liked this :D
I'm not an ecchi fan,but this was pretty good and funny :)
Aug 15, 2012 7:42 PM

Nov 2011
Sep 26, 2012 1:50 PM

May 2012
Was quite a funny first episode but damn that's quite slutty intentions to have 100 fuck buddies...

Either way let's see how this Anime will go and what it will bring us!
May 8, 2013 8:52 PM

Oct 2012
(Claps hands together) I didn't even know they made anime like this! I'm so happy. I'm so happy. I'm so happy (keeps chanting)...
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
Jun 15, 2013 3:31 AM

Jun 2013
my first time watching this anime...
i'd like to watch this after reading recommendation for watch.

Overall: 9
The story line was great, i've never seen this plot before. Yamada's characteristic made me LOL, Looking forward for Kosuda x Yamada and episode 2
i lack on english but, i want to speak!
Jun 20, 2013 5:12 AM

Apr 2012
Looks like a fun series. But if she's scared if one boner through pants, she's gonna have a hard time getting to a 100 partners.

Lol at Cherry-kun.

The older sister was hot too.
Jul 23, 2013 8:42 PM

Dec 2012
This seems like an interesting series, one of the better ecchi first episodes, let's hope the rest of the anime can deliver.
Aug 1, 2013 11:44 AM

Sep 2011
I never expected this ecchi show to be so funny !!! It's awesome :)
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - May 6, 2010

158 by vinnywizanime »»
May 9, 4:40 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Apr 29, 2010

165 by vinnywizanime »»
May 6, 5:20 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

201 by vinnywizanime »»
May 4, 1:03 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 17, 2010

305 by Inexplicable »»
Apr 8, 7:11 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jun 10, 2010

128 by Pedro_Rosa »»
Oct 1, 2023 3:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.