Forum Settings
Forums

Japanese snack enthusiasts, what is your favorite flavor of the ever popular Pocky?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 8, 2022 12:01 PM

Mar 2022
Fario-P said:
✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶
zenviolet said:
Pocky is great but... every tried these

Never seen those Hello Kitty snacks before. Have you tried them; if yes, are they any good?

YES💕 they were sooo good! I used them as a snack at a party
& ppl even took some home with them 😂

春雨や ものがたりゆく 蓑と傘
Sep 20, 2022 3:21 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
70 users have voted on the poll, so far so good.

Let's bump this thread again since I'm trying out a new flavor, apparently called "Tasty Chocolate." It is indeed tasty.
Oct 7, 2022 9:38 PM
Dec 2017
cookies and cream has to be the best flavor in general for me honestly and it goes with just about anything from cake,ice cream to in this case pocky its just so good.

Oct 7, 2022 9:46 PM
Jul 2022
traed said:
Do you get these online or something? Or maybe an Asian grocery store? I never see many varieties elsewhere. Only seen maybe three kinds.

Pocky is good but really bland to my tastes.

probably location since i live right next to a chinese and japanese grocery store i get most if not all the flavors most of the time (sometimes they run out)
myanimelist (or as i like to call it mya) resident JK by day and magical girl by night
Oct 8, 2022 9:38 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
I've only ever tried strawberry and chocolate because those are the ones I find here. I prefer the strawberry one.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Oct 22, 2022 5:59 AM
Dec 2017
StarfireDragon said:
I've only ever tried strawberry and chocolate because those are the ones I find here. I prefer the strawberry one.

Some places here in the 416 also have cookies and cream as another type of flavor lot of Asian grocery stores and i also noticed some loblaws have been carrying matcha kit-kat lately and even mochi ice cream as well too it seems.

Oct 26, 2022 8:37 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
78 votes, and I'm finally eating Sakura Matcha flavor after seeing how many votes it got in the poll.
Does seem to have a bit of fragrance to it somewhere...
Oct 26, 2022 9:56 PM

Feb 2021
Cookies and Cream is my favourite flavour. But bro theres a pumpkin flavour?
May 9, 2023 3:45 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
chopstick___ said:
Cookies and Cream is my favourite flavour. But bro theres a pumpkin flavour?
That's legit what I thought when I discovered half of these flavors for the poll haha... but yes, pumpkin flavored Pocky does indeed exist.

Jun 1, 2023 10:23 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
82 votes, very nice, let's keep it up with those opinions and poll votes!
Jun 3, 2023 11:12 PM

Sep 2018
I blame the OP if I get diabetes. I bought a 60 piece dagashi and ten boxes of pocky after seeing this. 3 types of strawberry, matcha, strawberry and blueberry, milk, pudding, peach, blueberry and original.

They are all pretty normal flavours so I should like them all.
Jun 4, 2023 12:21 PM
Walpurgis

May 2023
I've only tried a handful of flavours so far (but would like to try more!) and strawberry has been my favourite for years. I really like strawberry flavour anything! 
Sep 17, 2023 10:06 AM

Feb 2016
I bought a large box containing 5 types of pocky, 4 types of pejoy, and a rubber keychain. I would say I like cookies & cream the most.

Fario-P said:
each of the first 6 (internationally released) flavors

Which flavors are those?
その目だれの目?
Sep 17, 2023 10:11 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to Fario-P
kihel said:
In terms of Pocky flavors where there is a choice, I like Almond Crush Pocky.

Although not an option, I also like the winter-only Pocky called "Fuyunokuchidoke," which is covered with cocoa powder.
Almond Crush is very good. That winter-only flavor you mentioned (冬のくちどけ) is apparently also known as "Winter Melty Cocoa".

zenviolet said:
Pocky is great but... every tried these

Never seen those Hello Kitty snacks before. Have you tried them; if yes, are they any good?

spaceslut said:
I'm a strawberry girl especially when it has the pieces of freeze-dried strawberry pieces.

@smoltulip oh that's "Crunchy Strawberry" flavor, that's a great pick too!
Fario-P said:

I like senbei too. I've had the strawberry Hello Kitty.
Black Thunder is another favorite of mine.
その目だれの目?
Sep 17, 2023 11:20 AM

Sep 2023
They have pumpkin?? I'd really like to try pumpkin. (My current favorite is matcha but I haven't tried even half of those listed... Lychee sounds awesome too)
Sep 17, 2023 12:24 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Reply to Lucifrost
I bought a large box containing 5 types of pocky, 4 types of pejoy, and a rubber keychain. I would say I like cookies & cream the most.

Fario-P said:
each of the first 6 (internationally released) flavors

Which flavors are those?
@Lucifrost I've seen chocolate, strawberry, matcha, cookies n' cream, chocolate banana, and almond crush on sale in and outside of Asian grocery stores. Oh and sometimes crunchy strawberry if I get lucky as well.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

37 by Voila_ »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 8 hours ago

26 by aikaflip »»
39 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

317 by bevarnow »»
41 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

15 by IpreferEcchi »»
43 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

40 by aikaflip »»
49 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.