Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2021 11:24 AM

Jul 2021
At the very fast, I will just say that please do not jump on me as this thread will obviously provoke many . This is just my personal opinion and you are free to deny it.
So , I feel like this whole anime is just a self-boast. An anime , full of over-exaggerated comedy and the characters doing show-off. Isn't this annoying.
Top in class, have master athletics, pro-assassin, god-tier culinary skills, mastered art and martial arts. Really what are you? Children of god? Why are you all in this dumb world then? Well I know that japan has some really good students, but isn't this...too much..
R0NIT4RDSep 10, 2021 11:27 AM
Sep 10, 2021 11:31 AM
Aug 2021
anime logic doesn't make sense anyway cry about it
Sep 10, 2021 11:34 AM

Jul 2021
Mistify01 said:
lol correct..but then also..it is a slice of life and it should have portrayed a little more realistic
Sep 10, 2021 11:37 AM
Aug 2021
WitchOfOccultic said:
Mistify01 said:
lol correct..but then also..it is a slice of life and it should have portrayed a little more realistic

fair point but as long as people enjoyed the anime💀
Sep 10, 2021 11:37 AM
Jan 2021
WitchOfOccultic said:
Mistify01 said:

Since when does being a slice of life means that you have to be based on reality?
Sep 10, 2021 11:38 AM
Mar 2021
WitchOfOccultic said:
At the very fast, I will just say that please do not jump on me as this thread will obviously provoke many . This is just my personal opinion and you are free to deny it.
So , I feel like this whole anime is just a self-boast. An anime , full of over-exaggerated comedy and the characters doing show-off. Isn't this annoying.
Top in class, have master athletics, pro-assassin, god-tier culinary skills, mastered art and martial arts. Really what are you? Children of god? Why are you all in this dumb world then? Well I know that japan has some really good students, but isn't this...too much..

There is something oddly fulfilling about watching others be good at things. The humour... Is actually very well written compared to other stuff I have seen lately and even if it is sometimes over the top, I like it.
Sep 10, 2021 11:38 AM

Aug 2018
I don't see why this is an issue
_______I like rocks__
Sep 10, 2021 11:39 AM

Oct 2019
WitchOfOccultic said:
Mistify01 said:
Theorically the students of a prestigious Academy like Shuchīn that are also part of the student council necessarily have to be gifted in various disciplines.
Sep 10, 2021 11:44 AM
Feb 2021
This story is basically focussed on the the most intelligent students of best school of Japan may be so what's wrong in that it is deliberately based on students who are of that caliber this thread just doesn't make any sense to me...
Sep 10, 2021 11:58 AM

Jun 2021
We all are children of God, Amen. XD
Sep 10, 2021 11:59 AM
May 2020
It’s an animated comedy show… Don't worry it’s not a documentary.
Sep 10, 2021 12:01 PM

Jan 2021
bro did you even hear the narrator? the whole show is one big ass troll lmao.
the stuff you've got a problem with is exactly what they're making fun of. well comedy's subjective so you do you.
Sep 10, 2021 12:08 PM
Jan 2021
I don’t think all anime have to be uniform. For instance, we have the opposite, Oregairu. The MC is basically a big introvert with skewed perceptions about others and doesn’t have the greatest social skills. That anime chose a more common and direct path that could be said is more realistic. LIW is a comedy, that’s why it is over exaggerated. I don’t see the problem of any form of media being over the top. That’s the charm of the whole show. It’s not to imitate real life. All anime doesn’t have to be the same, like all books are different. The author wanted a fun story. If you think it’s a bad anime, that’s okay. But I don’t see anything wrong with having an over-the-top story. Tons of SoL anime aren’t realistic.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Sep 10, 2021 12:23 PM
May 2020
I thought them being overly gifted is part of the joke. Both are so capable at everything, yet completely incapable when it comes to love. This is especially highlighted when it comes to them giving relationship advice.
Sep 10, 2021 12:56 PM

May 2020
WitchOfOccultic said:

😂It's just an animé bruh.. don't cry that loud
Sep 10, 2021 1:06 PM

Jul 2020
Seems like you're just getting jealous about people being successful. What's so self boast about Ishigami and Chika? It seems like you haven't even watched the anime.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 10, 2021 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
Man feels stood up by fictional characters? Jesus Christ.
Sep 10, 2021 3:27 PM
Oct 2017
It doesn't have a slice if life tag and has a comedy one of course it is going to be over the top but that is why I love it
Sep 10, 2021 4:30 PM

Oct 2018
I didn't enjoy it that much but I enjoyed School Rumble more. It almost kind of a rip off of School Rumble even the mangaka said that it tool inspiration from it.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Sep 10, 2021 4:46 PM
Jun 2021
They're not perfect.

Kaguya and Miyuki both have absolutely no ability to compromise, which is the most important part of a relationship. They're not capable of having a relationship unless one side spills their guts and begs them to accept them... not what I'd call a healthy mindset.

Kaguya has an extreme fetish for dead eyes, Miyuki is terrible at physical activities unless Chika sacrifices a piece of her soul upon the altar of the P.E. gods to teach him, and kaguya was born under a toxic family that only cares about superiority, where the most meaningful relationship she ever had before the council was with her maid.

Miyuki only has his grades to maintain his social status, and has to sacrifice his health to the extreme to maintain this image.

Both of them are oblivious to their own feelings and make enormous, super embarrassing mistakes like Miyuki's fireworks speech that caused him to go super Saiyan or Kaguya making a Wedding cake for Miyuki's birthday party.

The others have too many problems to count.

I'm of the opinion that these characters are not perfect in the least.
Now if you're talking about whether they have a financially stable future, that would apply to everyone but Mr. Middle finger
Sep 10, 2021 6:56 PM

Jul 2021
Scordolo said:
Seems like you're just getting jealous about people being successful. What's so self boast about Ishigami and Chika? It seems like you haven't even watched the anime.
well it is true. I am a little jealous and curious about their talent too. And about ishigami and chika the over-dramatic comedy part goes for them
Sep 10, 2021 10:36 PM
Jun 2020
WitchOfOccultic said:
Mistify01 said:
i’m guessing you haven’t seen nichijou, dragon maid, clannad and many other slice of life’s that are pretty popular but very unrealistic. literally no one complains because it’s just to have a good time watching bozo
Sep 11, 2021 1:09 AM

Jul 2017
I find your issue hilarious
Was this your reaction when those "show off scenes" happen?

Anyhow it's fiction and a gag anime with drama they can have bs feats as long they can make it funny and they did
Sep 11, 2021 1:41 AM
May 2021
WitchOfOccultic said:
it is said that but there are no show off so maybe mastering skills are more like mediocore
Sep 11, 2021 6:38 AM

Aug 2020
The goal of this anime is to make people laugh, not accurately portray student life in Japan

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Sep 11, 2021 10:52 AM

Mar 2021
WitchOfOccultic said:
I don't get your problem........ by that logic you will surely hate most of the fictions because they are imaginary...... the main thing is how a show holds it's premise until the very end and entertain the audience, that's it

𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮
Sep 11, 2021 10:57 AM

Mar 2021
Akitokamisen said:

🤣🤣🤣 well there is a possibility

𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮
Sep 11, 2021 7:40 PM

Jul 2021
SAT_KUMAR said:
Akitokamisen said:

🤣🤣🤣 well there is a possibility
Well i was not jumping like that. Just felt a little angry about how self-boasting the charcers are
Sep 11, 2021 7:43 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
WitchOfOccultic said:
Mistify01 said:
Buddy your definition of SoL is not correct, slice of life doesn't equal to being grounded in reality. SoL means portraying the mundane day to day stuff of the "characters".
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Sep 12, 2021 9:54 AM

Jan 2021
Maybe this season but the next one will most likely not feel like that
Just watch anime instead of looking at forums

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

364 by princessukeni »»
Feb 17, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.