Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2021 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This show really has strange elements, now with a problem including cults...the gunfight on the road was really something though.

Compared to other episodes, at least this one had some storytelling in order but still deals with mysterious memories and tragedies.
Stark700Aug 14, 2021 8:21 AM
Aug 14, 2021 8:24 AM

Jul 2017
So who's the victim of the week that the Church has chosen for its Sonnium Drops? Apparently a family who's having some problems with the Church, but the saving grace that is the daughter of the family retaining the vision of the Desaria? That's bad news for the Knocker-Ups.

Pretty sure that the Church is no more than a cult to demystify the setting, but this presents an opportunity for the Knocker-Ups to learn about the Church, get close to it and save Kazuha's parents while keeping her safe.

Well...Jessica's ways of interrogation was nut-cracking hard, but it serves as a step forward. What happens thereafter is just like an American espionage car chasing movie scene, and Jessica being badass.

Kazuha being a hybrid between human and the Evil One? The loss of her parents for one is too late, but sacrificial offering is abysmal...and her powers of predicting where Desaria would happen, NGL is a huge advantage of power to stop the Dreamers and aid the Knocker-Ups, and with the Church's intelligence. Alas, their information came too late for that as well...and the Church has one-upped them.

There is storytelling exposition in this episode, which kinda makes it for me though for an interesting standpoint. A very ominous episode indeed, the first episode I truly enjoyed when it tries to have a plot with high stakes on the line.
Aug 14, 2021 8:35 AM

Jun 2019
So, Kazuha is a hybrid. Sadly, they didn't make it on time. She lost her parents. That car chase was pretty cool, ngl. Something really twisted shit is going on in there. Who is this Hierarch guy? I thought she would be a great addition to the crew but I was wrong. That Sniper was brutal. RIP.

It'll be interesting to see what happens next in this show.
Aug 14, 2021 8:38 AM
May 2017
best episode of the series.
Aug 14, 2021 1:28 PM
Mar 2021
This Was A Really Good EpisodešŸ˜„
One Piece Gintama Jojos Bizzare Adventure Are My Favorite Anime
Aug 14, 2021 3:01 PM
Mar 2021
Damn the sniper kills her in headshot. I got surprised that scene.
Aug 14, 2021 3:44 PM
Jul 2018
The church really must be hiding something or else behind these happenings with death so strange to everything.
Aug 14, 2021 7:35 PM

Oct 2008
w0w! since when did this show get morbid brutal with their sniper headshot uncensored!?!?
btw is that sniper rifle an M200 Intervention? or a totally different model??
5/5.

Aug 14, 2021 9:21 PM

Jul 2011
This episode once again kept the weird part of his anime. Being colorful and vibrant but the story is really dark and depressing.

I thought we would have more Jessica info, but he only thing that was added was that she have a driving license, probably, and know torture methods.
Aug 15, 2021 9:02 AM

Aug 2018
Ok, this episode actually surprised me, nice turn of events.
I really like the pursuit scene, animation was looking pretty good.
We're finally starting to know a bit more about the church, it actually seems to be pretty dark, this show is captivating me more and more. Good to see the plot developing, they mixed the action and storytelling really well.
I think Kazuha's emotions were conveyed in a nice way, the dubbing team made an amazing work.
Gotta point that the ending actually got me shocked, really caught me off guard, that was pretty "brutal".
Also gotta say Jessica can surely be wild sometimes, haha.
I'm very apprehensive on seeing how will the show develop.

(Accidentally pressed 4/5 but it was a 5/5)

I walk barefoot even though it's painful
Because I want to be sure you notice my footprints
Aug 15, 2021 4:40 PM
Mar 2018
Wow... so I was not at all expecting this to suddenly take this dark, violent turn. I mean sure we're dealing with desperate people, depression, monsters blah blah but to this point it sorta had an almost magical girl feel to it. We're the good guys we transform into super heroes and fight monsters in another dimension and try to save people yay... and then this. A cult kidnaps it's own members forces them to sacrifice their children, tortures the mother to death, the father dies right in front of his kid and then just as it's time for the we'll persevere and get the bad guys! pep talk/speech... bam close up head shot, the cult also murders a child and their own creation. Oh and Jessica tortures people for info...

Very surprised. My interest in this series was around 4-5 but has now shot up to almost 7. Maybe it'll get good from here?
Aug 19, 2021 5:31 AM

May 2009
Wow, onscreen murder
Aug 19, 2021 2:40 PM

May 2018
Wlep, the group's only would be ace Kazuha just kicked the bucket, so about Jessica, so far we know that back stories of Knocker Up's except for Jessica, so who exactly is she?
Sep 2, 2021 10:52 AM
Aug 2021
Gua suka ni anime. Semoga selesai dengan baik. ><!
Sep 10, 2021 5:59 AM

Jun 2016
Dumb idea for them to chitchat in the same area that her parents were murdered. For that, Kazuha, the hybrid (car), got domed in the nogging. Nice shot, btw.

Just when they had a solid hold on the Church as well. Tbh, it was too good to be true that an asset too valuable would just wander into their hands.

Some shots lingered for too long, like the Kazuha death shot and Kazuha crying over her dad. It was hard to take seriously or emotionally.

Oct 2, 2021 9:42 PM
Jan 2021
So they get a new character with abilities and then is killed before anything happens. ngl, I am not a fan.
Oct 3, 2021 6:11 AM

Jul 2015
Well keeping Kazuha alive after her parents just died didn't last long ..still impressive headshot of nameless enemy sniper guy

Oct 16, 2021 3:57 PM
Nov 2016
One would have to turn off their brain to accept what happened in that chase scene. He jumped off his motorcycle to attack an enemy and yet the motorcycle just kept going on its own so he could jump onto it?!? Motorcycles don't work that way.

More topics from this board

Poll: » D_Cide Traumerei the Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

42 by Atosth3r »»
Jan 6, 2023 2:03 PM

» The mobile game is closing it's server

Neo_Randomz - Sep 30, 2022

4 by soulguard »»
Sep 30, 2022 4:03 PM

Poll: » D_Cide Traumerei the Animation Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

11 by animelover44322 »»
Dec 6, 2021 6:42 PM

Poll: » D_Cide Traumerei the Animation Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2021

13 by Offkorn »»
Nov 5, 2021 5:07 AM

» What did you think

NotoriousAkh - Jul 10, 2021

24 by SofiaBulga »»
Nov 4, 2021 3:41 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.