Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2021 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, they went with an action based finale and to say to least, I'm not a bit surprised. Ryuhei really carried a lot of responsibility in this show including the finale. Trying to save the world, protect someone, and defeat an evil God-like entity at once isn't easy...

Well, it wasn't just him doing all the fighting but yeah, a fairly predictable ending too with a dramatic-style final attack. I felt underwhelmed.
Oct 2, 2021 6:58 AM

Jul 2017
The last spurt of the Knocker-Ups to rid of the Desaria in Shibuya, it's full-swing action.

Ryuhei got himself into a stung state with Rena'a brainwashing almost ending his life, and then fully realizing his real brother's actions against the one who impersonated him.

The one that came in as a newcomer, finishes the job with style, and Ryuhei went all out against the Desaria.

Well, this is as good as promo marketing material can be, that otherwise the anime is pretty much just barebones decent.
KANLen09Oct 2, 2021 8:55 AM
Oct 2, 2021 8:00 AM

Jun 2019
Well, the final episode went away as expected. Ryuhei did what he could in the fight in Sibuya against Desaria. Overall, it was an alright ending, I guess.

Not very impressed with this show. I didn't mind the CGI in this show at all. Tho, the whole story seemed pretty meh.
Oct 2, 2021 1:57 PM

Jul 2011
Was generic formula ending? Certainly was. But was cool anyway.

The Knocker-ups just appearing to give energy and a head shake.

Im more interested about the morning news, because apparently lots of people died.
Oct 2, 2021 3:12 PM

Dec 2015
6/10. Wasn't an easy decision. I gave Realist Hero a 8/10 (barely though ... 7.5 rounded up). 100-man and Night Head I went with 7/10.

This one ... isn't really that much worse than 100-man. (Night Head I liked a bit more.)

Was a bit too random here with D_Cide though. I liked the interestin stories at the beginning (girl with the father that was high ranking politician or at the police). And then they introduced that other girl (Kazuya or Kazuha or whatever the name was.) Felt like this would progress slower. Also with that island and stuff they mentioned (where Tris came from ... + other knocker ups.)

But then suddenly they rushed it to the end with the brother appearing. (That wasn't even a real end. Other guy - the classmate from school - got taken over now.)

Would not want to watch a sequel here. Too random regarding the pacing. They could have went more straight to this end with better/other build up in the middle.
Oct 2, 2021 5:16 PM
Jul 2018
this anime he really had good moments, it's bad including that ending was this, the protagonist even changed his hair, but closed this anime well.
Oct 2, 2021 10:53 PM
Sep 2018
These last two episodes were really disappointing to me, and knocked it down from a 7 to a 6.

It was already a letdown that Tris showed up with just the two previously introducted Islanders to help with such a bad situation, but then to have the others brought over in this episode just to be an energy source for Ryuhei while he was wearing all the plot armour instead of having them properly fight?
Just seems like lazy writing...
Oct 3, 2021 8:28 AM

Oct 2008
Matsuoka (Kirito) voice villain still haunts! we're not yet done here! hehe

Oct 3, 2021 9:33 AM

Jul 2015
I expected everyone to fight together at the end especially with Tris bringing in more people but everyone sending their energy to Ryuuhei to solo kill the monster also works I guess. For some strange reason it kinda felt to me like a cheap version of Persona. Overall pretty forgettable series as the 3DCG was fine but nothing stunning and the plot was just mediocre in my opinion.

Oct 3, 2021 3:16 PM
Mar 2021
Finally, i can see leak of charracter from game in anime. I wonder if there is S2 since that four-eyes still alive. Oda Ryuuhei's white hair first debut, well actually everyone as knocker up can be like him too by using Ultimate Skill in the game. Ryuuhei is annoying MC compared to Rando, so Rando still better. Obviously Jessica is the best girl with no doubt.

Tbh the 3D CGI was really good and acceptable, but when i watch video about the game, it uses 2.5D that look better. First 6 episodes were really good, but the 2 episodes later especially when collaboration Ryuuhei x Rando, they were meh. 1-2 last episodes were good climax but share only energy were generic to be executed (i though they will fight and speak too).

Overall 8/10. (thanks to charracter design, how good CGI there, plot twist and waifu like Rena, Eri, Jessica and Eru)
Oct 4, 2021 1:19 AM

Nov 2012
Sweet lord, that was weird and honestly bad.

Getting stabbed, then healed by bs power-up, defeating the bad guy with 10 KU power, then disbanding and looking at the sun while all of the Shibuya's ppl got mixed up into a sea of blood to feed the C god, damn.

My Candies:

Dec 6, 2021 6:42 PM
Oct 2021
The first 6 or so episodes made me think this was going to be a contender for my second worst anime spot. But it eventually did get better. Wouldn't say it became good, but the second half was bearable.
The clichés, story, and characterization were shallow to the end.

If anyone's interested, the anime is based on a JP mobile game. It currently has no English community, and it's JP community is nearly dead too, but it's fun.
Needless to say, Jessica is best girl.

More topics from this board

Poll: » D_Cide Traumerei the Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

42 by Atosth3r »»
Jan 6, 2023 2:03 PM

» The mobile game is closing it's server

Neo_Randomz - Sep 30, 2022

4 by soulguard »»
Sep 30, 2022 4:03 PM

Poll: » D_Cide Traumerei the Animation Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2021

13 by Offkorn »»
Nov 5, 2021 5:07 AM

» What did you think

NotoriousAkh - Jul 10, 2021

24 by SofiaBulga »»
Nov 4, 2021 3:41 AM

Poll: » D_Cide Traumerei the Animation Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2021

17 by redwhitenblue »»
Oct 16, 2021 3:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.