Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2021 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Even after seeing it several times, I still can't get over seeing that girl uses the minigun to fight lol

A bit of an action packed episode as the main cast fights their enemies, although it remains uncelar exactly what their purpose is. The character rage too this episode....Jesus Christ. That's taking it to a whole new level.
Aug 7, 2021 8:24 AM

Jul 2017
The Knocker-Ups have established the enemy's plot: make them consume some drugs disguised as sweet drops to turn them into Weirds with their wishes for mind games. So far, Eri is the closest in contact.

Another victim, standing trial for rape and murder, that's quite the victim. With every new victim, the Knocker-Ups gain more information about their enemy (which acts as many interim names which I don't really give a care for), and acts upon its call to free the victim inflicted from the Dreamer.

So it is an episodic character story like this...until Ryuhei remembers more of his memories, then I'll pay a touch of attention. Until then, this is just padding for time until the charater "plot" surmises.
Aug 7, 2021 8:28 AM

Jun 2019
Well, this was quite a dark episode. Rape and then murder. Some of the darkest conclusions can some can have and then the brother suffering in her pain like that wishing for the abuser to die. Can't blame the brother here. It's no shit he wants to the rapist. And, then that motherfucker doesn't even have a little bit of remorse for what he did.

I don't care but that guy needs to die one way or another. 15 years in jail? Really? First, I thought I didn't like this episode but fuck yeah, I enjoyed that ending.
Aug 7, 2021 10:25 AM

Aug 2018
Yeah this episode was the darkest one up 'til now IMO.
I loved how Ryuhei got hesitant when the victim's brother said "You'd kill your brother's killer, too, if you had the chance!".
The rage portrayed by the brother was also pretty emotional, holy... I got angry when the criminal started saying "Bet you sister loved it" etc... Damn...
I simply loved it.
Also the guy got the ending he deserved at least, heh.

I walk barefoot even though it's painful
Because I want to be sure you notice my footprints
Aug 7, 2021 11:19 AM

Jul 2011
Mixed feeling about The Church now, is horrible that you don't wake up after but at least sometimes is justified the wishes. And second, got rid of probably violent gangs, that is just a good thing.

Thinking about it, was strange Jessica fighting to stop the girl's brother, after the 9mm solution.

Next episode is looking very interesting.
Aug 7, 2021 2:42 PM
Mar 2021
Damn.... This episode really got me. That h*rny guy deserves for that death. But once again they failed to save the victim.
Aug 7, 2021 4:42 PM
Jul 2018
what trauma went very well in the plot of the episode finally revealed the name of the group that was embarrassed by the death of Oda's brother.
Aug 7, 2021 7:01 PM
Jul 2018
Loved the aesthetic, hated the message. This kid was gonna be in coma forever, why not just let him kill this guy? The guy even died(confessing his lack of remorse/intent a third time) anyway. This is where "holier than though", "it's never right to kill" media loses me.
Jul 2018
Loved the aesthetic, hated the message. This kid was gonna be in coma forever, why not just let him kill this guy? The guy even died(confessing his lack of remorse/intent a third time) anyway. This is where "holier than though", "it's never right to kill" media loses me.
Jul 2018
Aug 8, 2021 3:51 AM

Oct 2008
burn in hell! serves right for that rapist!
that part on 9:44 it looks like UBW black piercing things huh...
4/5.

Sep 8, 2021 5:44 PM

Jun 2016
True rage at its finest. The kid was willing to give up everything for revenge.

Lots of screaming happened this ep. My ears are bleeding now. At least we got to see a cool fire.

Ryuhei understands every victim/Dreamer of the Weird. How has he been able to function correctly this whole time? Ahh, kickboxing. Sign me up, pronto.

Some information was given on the culprits, but those may have just been nothing more than mere rumours. Church and Congregation... Sounds fun.

Oct 3, 2021 4:20 AM

Jul 2015
I'll never understand how rape and murder could get you 15 years jail time or even in some cases less. Glad that guiltless scum ended up burned alive.

Nov 5, 2021 5:07 AM

Nov 2019
All I can really say about this series is that it's... not terrible?

It does the same sort of thing Persona and the like do without anything to really make it stand out from the crowd. The main cast being pretty simplistic/straightforward in their actions certainly doesn't help.

Surprisingly competent CGI at least.

More topics from this board

Poll: » D_Cide Traumerei the Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

42 by Atosth3r »»
Jan 6, 2023 2:03 PM

» The mobile game is closing it's server

Neo_Randomz - Sep 30, 2022

4 by soulguard »»
Sep 30, 2022 4:03 PM

Poll: » D_Cide Traumerei the Animation Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

11 by animelover44322 »»
Dec 6, 2021 6:42 PM

» What did you think

NotoriousAkh - Jul 10, 2021

24 by SofiaBulga »»
Nov 4, 2021 3:41 AM

Poll: » D_Cide Traumerei the Animation Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2021

17 by redwhitenblue »»
Oct 16, 2021 3:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.