Forum Settings
Forums

'Leadale no Daichi nite' Reveals Main Cast, First Promo, Winter 2022 Premiere

New
Aug 7, 2021 6:01 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website for the television anime adaptation of Ceez's Leadale no Daichi nite (World of Leadale) light novel revealed on Sunday the main cast, first key visual (pictured), and first promotional video. The anime is scheduled to premiere in January 2022.

Cast
Cayna: Eri Yukimura (Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai)
Skargo: Daisuke Ono (Mairimashita! Iruma-kun)
Maimai: Kaori Nazuka (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)
Kartatz: Tomokazu Sugita (Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu)

Yuuji Yanase (Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko) helms the anime at Maho Film. Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi) is handling the series composition and penning the script. Kaho Deguchi (Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai.), Eri Kojima (100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru), and Toshihide Masudate (Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.) are designing the characters.

Ceez began penning the adventure fantasy light novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in November 2010, and then picked up for publishing by Kadokawa in January 2019. The seventh volume is shipping on August 30. Yen Press licensed the light novel last October, and will publish the fourth volume on November 16.

Ryou Suzukaze and Dashio Tsukimi began serializing the manga adaptation in Web DenPlay Comic magazine in July 2019. Kadokawa published the third volume on April 26.

PV

Source: Press Release
DatRandomDudeAug 8, 2021 6:35 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 7, 2021 6:14 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I just visited this novel yesterday from the MAL database, knowing that it'll get an anime adaptation, I was imagining who would be the voice of the main heroine.

I hope this would be a good adaptation. I like Cayna's design from the PV and the animation looks nice!
Aug 7, 2021 6:21 PM
May 2018
Seems like a very nice and relaxing isekai thing.
Aug 7, 2021 6:28 PM

May 2020
Premise sounded interesting, glad that the trailer looks really good!
Don't mind me,
just passing by...
Aug 7, 2021 9:07 PM

Feb 2014
In the video released by Kadokawa, the English title in the description reads "In the Land of Leadale", but in the video itself, it reads "World of Leadale". So which is the official English title?
Aug 7, 2021 9:09 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
tetrix1993 said:
In the video released by Kadokawa, the English title in the description reads "In the Land of Leadale", but in the video itself, it reads "World of Leadale". So which is the official English title?
The key visual version with the text on it says World of Leadale.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 7, 2021 10:02 PM

Feb 2014
DatRandomDude said:
tetrix1993 said:
The key visual version with the text on it says World of Leadale.

It's still "In the Land of Leadale." in the description
Aug 7, 2021 10:07 PM

Oct 2017
One of the animes I'm looking forward to.
Aug 8, 2021 2:35 AM

Apr 2015
Been waiting on more news regarding this show when the first Key Visual got released. Winter 2022, can't wait and it's looking pretty darn good!
Aug 8, 2021 4:00 AM
Oct 2020
The soundtrack is really good.
I can't stop replaying the PV.
I hope the story is also good.
Aug 8, 2021 8:19 AM

Apr 2012
Is this an ordinary fantasy SoL without romance, epic plot, intrigue and pseudo-medieval politics?
Aug 8, 2021 12:10 PM

Aug 2020
well the pv itself looked generic and boring enough for me to never take a look at this ever again . but the fact that maho film is making this , the studio behind 100-man no inouchi which had a decent enough plot but had visuals so bad that i just had to stop watching it to save myself ......

yeah unfortunately this looks like an instant skip . maybe an ep or 2 , but that video really didnt sell me on any aspect .
Aug 8, 2021 2:14 PM

Jul 2019
Even though it's generic, I love this theme and I'll watch it for sure!
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
Aug 9, 2021 12:02 AM
Dec 2018
I'm a fan of the novel and can't wait to see the anime. Especially after watching the PV.

For those who know nothing about the series, in short...

1.The main character is a sickly girl who 'dies' due to a malfunction and is transported to the game world she always plays. But, that world was a world 200 years after her last login.

2. The MC is a member of the strongest Guild in the entire game. So she's OP af and no one can match her unless they are members of the same Guild as her (Yeah, she's not alone).

3. It's a Slice of Life with a bit of action, mystery, and drama.

4. It's not a comedy series (I think) but more like a heartwarming series.

I think that's all.
I've only read 3 volumes of the novel (As only 3 volumes are available for the English version so far) so there's very little information I can give you.
Aug 12, 2021 3:04 AM
Oct 2020
Except Cayna who is new cast, others are worked together in K project x Fire Emblem heroes

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 27 minutes ago

1 by EcchiGodMamster »»
20 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
25 minutes ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
4 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.