Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 3, 2021 3:14 PM

May 2021
Finally, after 5 episodes of mostly unnecessary dialogue, we might be getting to the interesting part next episode.

Harucchan said:
I just got a bit confused with that stuff about personal guards... Could any of the manga readers explain that to me, plsss? They haven't shown any of that in the anime. I've got super confused with Benimaru's personal guard. I had understood all of his tribe had been killed, so where the hell all of those ogres came from? LOL

Iirc the ogres evolved from the hob goblins (which evolved from the og goblins from the village).
MuZe-Aug 3, 2021 3:25 PM
Aug 3, 2021 4:13 PM
May 2020
The next episode shizz boutta go down. these episodes have been lacking the action compared to previous seasons however I wholeheartedly believe that this has equal or even more important than those episodes as it highlights the genuine economic power the tempest kingdom has thus solidified it as a country/ nation etc. then planning feels militaristic with that slime charm. love it
Aug 3, 2021 4:15 PM
Mar 2017
This is actually hilariously bad at this point. The events so far could have been covered in 3 episodes without missing anything important. I don't know how but they somehow managed to go from a fantastic season 1 to a pretty good season 2 part 1 to a complete trainwreck in season 2 part 2.

Aug 3, 2021 4:19 PM

Jan 2013
Very disappointing so far and dry. The dialogue and exchange between characters is not even entertaining, its repetitive and boring. Hope it turns around next episode.
Aug 3, 2021 4:22 PM
Jul 2018
The clayman war is on the pace it's getting something more challenged for Rimura I'm really enjoying it all it's with the teleport people.
Aug 3, 2021 4:35 PM
Aug 2019
Why does the dialogue feel off? Anyone else feel like it isn't natural? Like every episode seems to have this problem to some extent. Idk how much of it is due to the awkward humor, the amount of repetition or maybe something else.

Glad the battle is coming though. Seems to me that they should win being that they have the element of surprise and don't have any noncombatants to defend. The show is trying to make me feel anxious about it though, so something has to go wrong. Btw, where did all those ogres come from? Lol, I didn't know they took in more ogres.
Aug 3, 2021 5:03 PM

Nov 2017
Holy crap,the intricacy of that transport spell was insane level,which I guess makes Raphael totally batshit for coming up with it on the spur of the moment.
Either that or she's God Tier!
Aug 3, 2021 5:40 PM

Dec 2013
Raphael is insanely useful! The true MVP of the episode.
Aug 3, 2021 6:08 PM
Apr 2021
I'm just gonna skip this anime until the action actually starts
Aug 3, 2021 6:32 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Nice. Slowly the interesting part shall be happen next. They are taking their sweet slow time very well arranged. The two different side of it; the Walpurgis event and war with Clayman's henchmen. Veldora decided to be stay at the capital city of Tempest, while Diablo still got an assignment to assist Youm to the Falmuth. I may assume his smile kinda hide some frustation over his master decision. But, order is order, seniority took the first class after all. So, Diablo just smiling out of the obvious letdown xd.

Never know before that Benimaru had his entire squadron under his command. While Raphael-sama proved to be once again a worthy advisor for Rimuru-sama, this episode just way too much something else. Transportation magic for the win!

The city of the forgotten dragon, center temple, Millim's domain. Its about time they talked about that place and its people after a little glimpse before and how the people of it react to the surrounding issues. Especially after that Clayman's henchman used such an arrogant approached to begging the transport of the supply. That's him, Father Middray. How he reacted for the incoming Rimuru's army while facing Clayman's army at the Eurazania, the next few episodes surely be so interesting to me. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 3, 2021 6:54 PM

Apr 2018
Looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 3, 2021 7:02 PM

Mar 2020
Nice I'm excited for the walpurgis. We will win this!!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Aug 3, 2021 7:24 PM

Jan 2021
-Shion's and Diablo's interactions with each other this episode was hilarious.
-That is one large army and even though they are still smaller than Clayman's forces,
they have some really OP people in charge to make up the difference.
-Seems like we're gonna be meeting the Demon Lords next week, so Walpurgis is
coming closer and closer.
-What I'm assuming is there are going to be 2 battles: one where the Tempest Army
is headed, and possibly one between Rimuru and Clayman. It'll be interesting to see
if there will be a third between Tempest and maybe some of Clayman's majin.

Aug 3, 2021 7:52 PM

Apr 2017
That teleportation was just..... *epicc*
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Aug 3, 2021 8:05 PM

Jan 2014
Safaru said:
That teleportation was just..... *epicc*

15 character count

Aug 3, 2021 8:41 PM
Mar 2016
Harucchan said:
I just got a bit confused with that stuff about personal guards... Could any of the manga readers explain that to me, plsss? They haven't shown any of that in the anime. I've got super confused with Benimaru's personal guard. I had understood all of his tribe had been killed, so where the hell all of those ogres came from? LOL

Not sure if they talk about the troop distribution ruing Orc Lord yet
but it is actually not that big spoiler so...

Kurenei, is 100 hobgoblin that assign to be Benimaru personal squad.
many of them are from original village and they chose to evolved to be Ogre

Aug 3, 2021 8:59 PM

Sep 2007
Sooooo much talk, no action. 80% of this season so far is just fluff.
Aug 3, 2021 9:22 PM
Aug 2018
Flame-X said:
donot worry,from next episode action start, this is not worst
Aug 3, 2021 9:30 PM

Jul 2016
Shion and Diablo becoming bros was a surprise but a quite welcome one in the end. Such a shame Diablo won't be in the frontline obliterating Clayman's army tho.

So... preparations are finally over. Unless next episode focuses purely on Rimuru attending Walpurgis, we should be having some action next week.
Aug 3, 2021 9:32 PM

Aug 2019
Real MVP this season has to be Rapheal, legit evolved from a google search browser in s1, to Skynet that snorted 24 hr coffee. Rimuru didn't even have to say anything before Rapheal went straight into action, and made a pretty cracked skill, sasuga Rapheal.

The Walpurgis talk was ok, I could imagine who Rimuru would of bought even without the clarification, but still pretty sad they put Diablo on the side lines like that. TBH only looking forward to it to see if Leon Cromwell is actually there, and we finally get to see, you know, the guy that Rimuru has been trying to find since early s1 and who's involvement is pretty big in the shizu arc, which i also feel like has been buried.

Huh, never knew Tempest had things like personal guards and their own divisions of military in it, never really saw any thing like barracks, or guards, i guess the powerhouse characters roaming the streets is enough to instigate law and order.
Aug 3, 2021 9:49 PM

Nov 2009
Why do I get the feeling that Shion and Diablo might actually end up as a couple at the end of this series... lol

Also, Veldora not listening to anything and just read that pile of manga... he's slowly turning into a true Otaku.

___ ___ ___

BTW, what was the point of actually sending the Tempest Army if Rimuru already send everyone from Eura to Tempest?

Felt like it would be funny for Clayman's army to be surprised as they enter into a country with no one in it... lol, o well, guess they wanted a battle.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 3, 2021 9:57 PM

Feb 2017
Harucchan said:

cuz, shion's true job is being rimumu's bodyguard. and now everyone who once got killed in falmuth's invasion also joining her as bodyguards
Aug 3, 2021 10:17 PM

Oct 2008
that awesome bigass magic transportation portal to the entire army of Rimuru was so EPIC!
Yomigaeri name is quite nice!
totally hype for the incoming battle!!!
5/5.

Aug 3, 2021 10:51 PM

Feb 2014
tensura1704 said:
For manga readers:

Help me

Rimuru still has not pointed out Clayman's location so maybe next episode?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 3, 2021 10:52 PM

Feb 2014
Harucchan said:

The ogres and the personal guards are from the time when they had split up fleeing.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 3, 2021 11:55 PM

Oct 2016
Really great episode! I assume this is the last of the build up episodes, so next episodes bout to be lit. What will Rimuru do without Raphael lmao. I am really liking Shion and Diablo's chemistry, that passive aggressiveness is so good.

Damn, look at that army, Kurenai and Yomigaeri looks sick. That mass teleportation was not only visually pleasing but also very eargasmic.

I already like those 2 priests serving under Milim, Hermes and Middray. I hope they get their revenge on Yamza once Milim turns on Clayman. Really lookinig forward to the next episode.
Aug 3, 2021 11:56 PM
Mar 2021
Flame-X said:
this show only has few action scenes that need arround 5-6 episodes or maybe longer than that, people just waiting for that scenes other than that feel that bore except the fans. Don't expect anything higher to this show like them.

You can watch another shows during waiting that. Lol XD
Aug 4, 2021 3:04 AM
Mar 2017
Brilliant idea of Rimuru to bring Shion who already fucked up during the meeting with Dwargo and is know for her complete disregard for etiquette. For someone who supposedly cares about his nation he does a lot of really really dumb things for no good reason other than "she'll throw a tantrum if I dont bring her" and as we all know the way to handle people who throw tantrums over being punished for their stupid behaviour is to just say fuck it and give them whatever they want
Aug 4, 2021 3:08 AM

Sep 2020
the animation is so dope
next episode is the real start
Aug 4, 2021 4:34 AM

Aug 2020
End part with all Tempest army was cool

Also that angry priest guy reminds me of Mozgus from Berserk

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Aug 4, 2021 4:42 AM
Jan 2020
YutaOkkotsu_ said:
I'm getting bored af,i hope the fight is going to be worth all this build up
naturally what comes after the Build up meeting? Fighting/action.
I dont think those last episodes are boring since they played crucial role in the series. Idk why the ppl call it boring without proper explanation why its boring. Is it just all talks?
Mehehehee
Aug 4, 2021 5:32 AM

Mar 2021
dasprn said:
tensura1704 said:
For manga readers:

Help me

Rimuru still has not pointed out Clayman's location so maybe next episode?

Well, I was talking about the manga, it's portrayed a Lil bit different..(i know ln is the main source), thanks for the reply!

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Aug 4, 2021 6:56 AM

Feb 2018
MuZe- said:
Finally, after 5 episodes of mostly unnecessary dialogue, we might be getting to the interesting part next episode.

Harucchan said:

Iirc the ogres evolved from the hob goblins (which evolved from the og goblins from the village).

Oh, I see! They could've explained that briefly in the anime haha. Thanks! (:
Aug 4, 2021 6:58 AM

Feb 2018
mickbis said:
Harucchan said:

Not sure if they talk about the troop distribution ruing Orc Lord yet
but it is actually not that big spoiler so...

Kurenei, is 100 hobgoblin that assign to be Benimaru personal squad.
many of them are from original village and they chose to evolved to be Ogre

Oh, I see! But that Orc Lord thing happened a while ago in the anime haha. Thanks! (:
Aug 4, 2021 6:59 AM

Feb 2018
nina444 said:
Harucchan said:

cuz, shion's true job is being rimumu's bodyguard. and now everyone who once got killed in falmuth's invasion also joining her as bodyguards

Hmm, I see! It makes sense. Really, they could've just explained that briefly in the anime haha. Thanks! (:
Aug 4, 2021 7:01 AM

Feb 2018
dasprn said:
Harucchan said:

The ogres and the personal guards are from the time when they had split up fleeing.

Oh, I see! I don't know exactly what moment you're referring to, but ok haha. Thanks anyway! (:
Aug 4, 2021 7:02 AM

Feb 2017
Code0018 said:
Real MVP this season has to be Rapheal, legit evolved from a google search browser in s1, to Skynet that snorted 24 hr coffee. Rimuru didn't even have to say anything before Rapheal went straight into action, and made a pretty cracked skill, sasuga Rapheal.

The Walpurgis talk was ok, I could imagine who Rimuru would of bought even without the clarification, but still pretty sad they put Diablo on the side lines like that. TBH only looking forward to it to see if Leon Cromwell is actually there, and we finally get to see, you know, the guy that Rimuru has been trying to find since early s1 and who's involvement is pretty big in the shizu arc, which i also feel like has been buried.

Huh, never knew Tempest had things like personal guards and their own divisions of military in it, never really saw any thing like barracks, or guards, i guess the powerhouse characters roaming the streets is enough to instigate law and order.

lol skynet

btw raphael is rimuru's split personality, so she's rimuru but not rimuru at the same time
Aug 4, 2021 8:35 AM
Dec 2020
Another "it was OK episode".
Aug 4, 2021 8:36 AM

Apr 2009
And Tempest goes to war! How do you win this battle "safely" though? By diplomatic, moral, numerical, tactical, strategical and magical superiority? Or maybe this world has Sun Tzu's version of "win without fighting"?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 4, 2021 8:52 AM
Oct 2019
Lmao Veldora really finished reading all those Manga?

Preparation is over now, we are going for a WAR!!!
Holy shit we strike with 20.000 of army.

Damn it, i thought they gonna wear the Drip from the Opening, isn't the time yet?
Aug 4, 2021 9:18 AM

Mar 2019
sitting and talking is necessary to build up but damn

Aug 4, 2021 10:42 AM
Jun 2021
I think the start of war will be around episode 7 since the end of credits says "Demon Lord" when in Manga there is another meeting held wether rimuru would become demon lord. after that the fight begins
Aug 4, 2021 1:31 PM
Mar 2021
OK THATS WHAT I AM TALKIN BOUT!!!

The transportation scene was intense, the dialogues are so over the top its amazing. The Slime I like is back on air. Good job 8bit!

Sorry for being a nag about the last few episodes. I almost put it on hold.
Aug 4, 2021 1:50 PM

Sep 2013
At least the story progressed this episode and some stuff happened. I know everyone thinks there is going to be some action next episode but I wouldn't be surprised if they tease it for another episode (two if they're real asshats).
There's no need for all this tension.
Aug 4, 2021 1:58 PM
Jan 2021
this episode wasnt so bad, it was basically a build up and hopefully next episode we can get some action.
Aug 4, 2021 2:19 PM
Jul 2018
Ah yes, finally talking is over
Aug 4, 2021 6:59 PM

Jun 2019
Ayooooo! The 5th straight episode of talking and set up for a battle with no stakes whatsoever!

Does anyone actually think that Rimuru’s team is at a disadvantage currently? He has so many heavy hitters on his side that it doesn’t even matter if Clayman (or the person above him) has a trick up their sleeve. All the bases are pretty much covered and Rimuru is ridiculously OP now.

Hell, now he even has something that will just tell him the right answers and releases all the tension because even if he does get in a fix, Raphael will just whip something up to get him out of it.
Aug 4, 2021 9:17 PM

Jan 2013
The calm before the storm, i do hope the next episode delivers.
That wasn't a mere TP that was an OMEGA TP, 20k people damn.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 7, 2021 2:37 AM
Mar 2012
The politics side generally good, but redundant reaffirming from each character gonna help Eurazania when they already had a pact long ago just so draggy.
Raphael's great and that beautiful op magic, but at least put hints or develop the deus ex, or have them make a creative plan beyond a convenient magic to solve all problems.
Aug 7, 2021 4:53 AM

Feb 2017
Blue_Maroon said:
Ayooooo! The 5th straight episode of talking and set up for a battle with no stakes whatsoever!

Does anyone actually think that Rimuru’s team is at a disadvantage currently? He has so many heavy hitters on his side that it doesn’t even matter if Clayman (or the person above him) has a trick up their sleeve. All the bases are pretty much covered and Rimuru is ridiculously OP now.

Hell, now he even has something that will just tell him the right answers and releases all the tension because even if he does get in a fix, Raphael will just whip something up to get him out of it.

yea,
raphael is literally called king/lord of wisdom after all lol but she's actually not that unstoppable. there are other kings out there

king of pride, king of wrath, king of lust, king of greed, king of justice, king of charity, king of investigation and many others
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

189 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2021

115 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 26, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2021

133 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 24, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2021

167 by prasos »»
Apr 21, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2021

248 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.