Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2021 4:55 AM

Jan 2021
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yay, back after some time c:

In search of Hakari, seems to be going well so far. Although now it looks different than I imagined 0.0
I wasn't expecting to see Panda hahah nice surprise

Good chapter, can't wait for the next one

Jul 30, 2021 5:21 AM

Mar 2015
those 3rd year doesn't look like a good news.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 30, 2021 5:29 AM

Apr 2020
First of all look at how hard Megumi and Yuji are mobbing, they look like a proper duo, and Yuji had full faith in Megumi whenever the dude lunged at him. Also, it seems Megumi is finally grasping his technique and hiding in other people’s shadows. Can’t wait for the character development of this arc. Panda cheated :D but I don't know why Panda looking for Hakari?!! Gege seems to be completely well... I like fun panels and Fight Club references :D and Hakari looks so badass!
Jul 30, 2021 6:04 AM

Apr 2021
finally a new chapter....things are getting interesting now..those third years definitely are strong...can't wait for the upcoming chapters
Jul 30, 2021 6:32 AM

Jan 2021
Mostly glad that JJK is back now. This arc seems promising tho, Yuji vs Panda seemed lackluster.

"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓻"  -𝒢𝓎𝓇𝑜 𝒵𝑒𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓁𝒾

Jul 30, 2021 6:37 AM

Apr 2018
Oh, finally a chapter about Hakari.
Guess that they'll have to lie their way in. Itadori be like ''I guess I'll better keep quiet'' LMAO *zip it* made me laugh.

Itadori's first opponent was Panda, all scripted xD

And as last, we finally see Hikari. He looks a bit different from what I imagined.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 30, 2021 6:43 AM
Jan 2021
Boy, I seriously need to re read some parts.. I never knew that third year students were to be involved and Panda got there b4 our fav duo... Nice chapter tho..
Jul 30, 2021 7:26 AM

Oct 2017
It was certainly a surprise to see Panda senpai as Itadori's opponent but thankfully they both had their act together.
Jul 30, 2021 8:34 AM
Apr 2014
I'm just glad Gege is back, gonna take a bit of time to build up this Hakari mini arc

Jul 30, 2021 9:02 AM

Apr 2013
Gege finally back! (and healthy I hope)

Didnt expect Panda to show up here, fighting Yuji no less. Hikari got a new hairdo and looks like a delinquent, let's see if Megumi can deal with him.
Jul 30, 2021 12:32 PM
Apr 2020
Did Megumi use his shadow technique as a portal to sneak in? On the panel of the dude talking on the phone and Megumi behind him, he is shaded out and the top of his hoodie is swirling like cursed energy as well as onomatopoeia at the top. It’s hard to tell what’s going on but it’ll be clearer in the official scans.
Jul 30, 2021 5:25 PM

Aug 2018
Is it just me or the art style is still a bit rough ? Reminds me of Dark continent HxH a bit. I just hope the author is healthy, even if the art remains the same until the end.
Jul 31, 2021 3:30 AM

Jan 2018
Spider-Man94 said:
Is it just me or the art style is still a bit rough ? Reminds me of Dark continent HxH a bit. I just hope the author is healthy, even if the art remains the same until the end.

Just you don't worry.
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Jul 31, 2021 3:47 PM

Oct 2020
Wait that's Hikari? He does not look like what I expected at all. The art style also looks a bit rough but overall good chapter. Great to have Gege back.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2021 4:41 PM

Nov 2016
Fight Club reference lol

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 31, 2021 5:58 PM

Apr 2020
i thought Hakari would have black hair

┌─❈❇❈─┐

└─❈❇❈─┘

Aug 1, 2021 1:15 AM

Jan 2009
damn Fight Club reference i guess Gege is really a fan of Hollywood huh first was Jennifer Lawrence now this

Hakari and Hoshi new characters that are 3rd years of Jujutsu School and Hakari is stronger than Yuta? impossibru
Aug 1, 2021 8:49 AM
Feb 2021
I hope Akutami is well rested.
I enjoyed this chapter a lot since its been a month and i´ve missed it quite a bit.

Tell me I´m not crazy to think Hoshi might share the same techinique as Inumaki since she has something in her mouth as well. Just a thought but i might be wrong.

I wonder why Panda is also after Hakari.

Looking forward for the next chapter and what Akutami has in store for us. It´s been too long
Aug 1, 2021 12:17 PM

May 2020
ritaft said:
I enjoyed this chapter a lot since its been a month and i´ve missed it quite a bit.

Tell me I´m not crazy to think Hoshi might share the same techinique as Inumaki since she has something in her mouth as well. Just a thought but i might be wrong.

Looking forward for the next chapter and what Akutami has in store for us. It´s been too long

No, I think they are just pins to look cool.

"I'd rather my heart stopped than lose what's most important to me.
Even when I'm old and my spine is bent...my soul's got to be straight." - Gintoki

Aug 1, 2021 1:02 PM
Mar 2015
The thing about fight club is
Aug 1, 2021 11:34 PM

Feb 2015
I don't understand how JJK portrays Third Years as 25+ year olds, they're 17.

First years look and act like regular first years, Second Years as well, but then everything goes to shit when they reach the Third Year.

Aug 2, 2021 9:08 AM

Oct 2016
We finally back! Hopefully Gege has gotten plenty of needed rest.

Pretty good chapter, didn't expect to see Panda in the fight club, but I guess it makes sense that he's going Tekken on our asses lmao. His acting when Panda was defeated was hilarious though, animal welfare ain't having this shit. Damn, what's up with the gap between 2nd years and 3rd years. 3rd years looks like 25+ year old people lmao. Let's see how this fight club arc will go.
Aug 2, 2021 9:10 AM
Feb 2021
Mayora_oji13 said:
ritaft said:

No, I think they are just pins to look cool.

Thought so because a few panels after it seen that it doesnt really rests the same way as inumaki
Aug 3, 2021 7:06 AM
Jun 2019
LOL i thought it was another panda
Aug 4, 2021 6:15 PM

Apr 2021
nice to see gege back! i hope they keep their health as a main priority. i don't mind waiting for chapters.

neat seeing panda again, even though it felt like he kinda came out of the blue. especially after the last chapter he was featured in.

now the third years seem like an interesting duo. looking forward to seeing more of them... though i kind of forgotten their story relevance.
Dec 4, 2021 3:27 AM

Jun 2019
The Kinji guy is quite interesting. I like his design as well. Looking forward to what's next...
Dec 7, 2021 6:07 AM

Jun 2020
Yay we’re back!
Love how Fushiguro bluffed his way through.
Also Panda! Lol his fight with Itadori was so funny.
And Hakari and Kirara look so cool!
Mar 29, 2022 9:31 AM

Jul 2021
Heh this Hakari guy who I legit forgot he appeared in the 11th chapter of the manga, is going to show up and Itadori and Meguru went to the Multistorey Park lot in Tochigi Prefecture given by Master Tengen and not gonna lie Itadori and Megumi are both looking so fine when changing their clothes and it’s interesting to get an insight about Hakari’s troublesome past life and both the duo encountered 2 punks who one of them literally almost punches Megumi in the face and Megumi was able to make his way to enter the tournament with Itadori through discussing about prior events happening and the aftermath and he’s very verbal with his words 😳and Itadori’s inner thought is hilarious af. Heh if they chose Megumi, he’d be fucking dead so Itadori is the cop while Megumi is the robber in this case, and saying the boss doesn’t like Megumi is a bit vague but that’s a common response to be frankly blunt. So Itadori is going to bed doing the match to participate and investigate, also to ensure they don’t jeopardize their relationship with Hakari in the latter. 9 more days till the Culling Game deadline. So Itadori was given a rule to not run away and use his technique but eh Itadori in my end got everything in the bag with his physical strength and quick response so he doesn’t need to be too advantageous. Also what the fuck did this fight turned into some thriller theater show lmao but a script can justify based on Itadori’s quality through their skills showoff and techniques so yeah make it make sense. Oh yes, the tournament is at high stakes and it reminds Fight Club from the whole crowd but in a better build up, LOL so Itadori’s opponent turns out to be Panda xD and it’s a “Legit Panda” this time, how ironic. So we finally got introduced to Hakari and Kirara, the new characters that are 3rd years of Technical JJK School and heh they look like they’re one of the drunk people or something. LMAOOOO Panda vs Itadori is one of the most hilarious fights I have to witness and they both look like they don’t even wanna battle each other but rather just talk fanboy about Hakari and damn this is animal brutality Itadori just pull up an impeccable punch to panda, “The society for prevention of cruelty to animals will speak to you about this?” SAY IT TO THE ANIMAL MURDERER PANDA 🗣🗣!!! and Hakari seems to be intrigued by Itadori’s performance so second round so assured he’s going to make a script out of him. Also Megumi just went straight stealth mode.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Oct 5, 2022 6:20 AM
Mar 2022
really loved itachi 2.0
Dec 27, 2023 1:11 AM

May 2021
Yuji doing the smartest thing he can - shut the fuck up.

Jan 20, 6:26 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Illegal fights, and Itadori is there!!!!
kekeke
Apr 5, 9:19 AM

Jan 2023
is that an emo goth femboy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - Apr 24

16 by Softhenic03 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 257 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 17

76 by Nicrotx »»
Apr 24, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

56 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
Apr 23, 1:59 AM

» He doesn't know how to write

Nugi97 - Mar 23

49 by Adnash »»
Apr 22, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 24, 2023

58 by scorpioniclibra »»
Apr 21, 7:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.