Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2010 4:37 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
so king was the actual king of shiva, and that tattoo was his wife after she took a blast for him from queen who was a chaos trooper, and cobra was saved before by king when he was the king, so cobra was returning a favor by killing off the chaos trooper boss, thus killing them all. and in the end cobra rides into the sunset, if you will
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Mar 28, 2010 1:30 AM

Jun 2008
I want more. This was really enjoyable to watch. I liked the twist of this episode.
Mar 28, 2010 12:18 PM

Aug 2007
Agreed. I hope there will be a sequel. I would like to see more of Lady though, in Space Adventure Cobra she wasn't just a filler character and it really added to the series.
Apr 3, 2010 9:54 AM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Yeah I liked the twist with Queen and with King. I really liked this series it was just so much fun to watch. I also really hope there will be more. I also agree the series needed more Lady.
Apr 3, 2010 4:16 PM
Nov 2008
Cobra being gay Jesus is awesome.
Apr 7, 2010 11:23 AM
Dec 2009
I loved it!

But i an very disappointed that its over,i was hoping it would be at least 26 eps or at least long as the old series.
May 27, 2014 7:09 PM

Oct 2010
Finally saw it but man this series was pure shit. I think its because i saw the 1980s version first. I hate the fact they barely show Lady. She helped Cobra out so many times.
Nov 13, 2014 7:45 AM
Apr 2013
why could they not reveal the lady´s face :/

well i quess its a ok serie, it all started with the king saving hes life, because of that he saved alot of others life including repaying the king by saving hes life too
Jan 19, 2017 3:52 PM

Feb 2013
Nice ending, not bad.
Cobra repayed his debt to King.
Sep 19, 2018 12:21 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Better than some of the modern OVA's, but still not capturing the magic of the original stuff.

I would have liked to see more of Armaroid Lady
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 28, 2021 9:36 PM

Aug 2017
I love how i was trolled thinking Cobra was the Queen's killer for a second but if you ask me the assassin being an antagonist was extremely obvious. I have mixed comments about the last episode, I'm glad the robot lady is alive but why the assassin never killed both at the same time? They both share the same body, its kinda stupid if you think a bit.

Overall, its still your typical Cobra anime but with less screentime for Lady this time. 5/10 for the anime.

And with this, I concluded Cobra series in general after 51 episodes + the movie. It was fun but sometimes the lack of tension is annoying and repetitive. Its not a bad series, I can see how Cobra -the character- inspired Dante from Devil May Cry in some aspects and Cobra's tactics to defeat enemies are awesome sometimes.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cobra the Animation: Rokunin no Yuushi Episode 5 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Feb 2, 2010

8 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 14, 2023 10:27 AM

Poll: » Cobra the Animation: Rokunin no Yuushi Episode 10 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Mar 7, 2010

5 by Nurguburu »»
Aug 28, 2021 1:02 PM

Poll: » Cobra the Animation: Rokunin no Yuushi Episode 9 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Feb 27, 2010

6 by Nurguburu »»
Aug 26, 2021 2:28 PM

Poll: » Cobra the Animation: Rokunin no Yuushi Episode 7 Discussion

kuroshiroi - Feb 15, 2010

5 by Nurguburu »»
Aug 24, 2021 12:44 PM

Poll: » Cobra the Animation: Rokunin no Yuushi Episode 1 Discussion

kashim - Jan 2, 2010

39 by Nurguburu »»
Aug 17, 2021 5:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.