Forum Settings
Forums

'Princess Principal: Crown Handler' Blu-ray Bundles OVA

New
Jun 7, 2021 10:54 PM
Anime Moderator
Jan 2014
The official website of the Princess Principal anime series announced on Monday that the Blu-ray volume of the first Princess Principal: Crown Handler anime film will bundle an original video anime (OVA) on September 28.

The six-minute OVA, subtitled Busy Easy Money, will depict Dorothy and Chise summoning Team Shirohato (Team White Pigeon) to the natural history room, as Dorothy has something she would like to discuss.

Aoi Koga (Ange le Carré), Akira Sekine (Charlotte), and Nozomi Furuki (Chise Toudou) are reprising their roles from the television anime and film, as are You Taichi and Akari Kageyama as Dorothy and Beatrice, respectively.

Director Masaki Tachibana is returning to direct the OVA at Actas. Noboru Kimura is also returning to handle the series composition and screenplay.

Actas and Studio 3Hz co-produced the original television anime in Summer 2017. The second film in the Crown Handler series will open in Japan this Fall. Sentai Filmworks licensed both the television anime and film in North America and released the former on home video in September 2018.

Source: Anime-Recorder

Princess Principal: Crown Handler Movie 1 - Busy Easy Money on MAL
AidanJun 8, 2021 2:32 AM
Jun 7, 2021 11:12 PM

Feb 2020
Ah, more PriPri is always good. Especially when both Chise and Dorothy didn't get much screentime in the movie. lookin forward to it
Jun 8, 2021 12:21 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Good, good. Looking forward to this!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 8, 2021 12:30 AM

Apr 2016
Im glad this show kinda became a franchise out of nothing in Japan, deserved 100%.
Jun 8, 2021 2:31 AM
Kii_Ibarra

Dec 2020
More Princess Principal is always a welcome surprise!

Still hoping that this OVA, and everything else in the Crown Handler series will be dubbed eventually, since the TV series's dub is probably the best dub I've ever heard
My greatest contribution to this website:
Jun 8, 2021 3:07 AM

Apr 2012
Only the Japanese can use homoeroticism profusely and still officially position the characters as just friends lol. Well, I'll look forward to the disks.
Jun 8, 2021 7:37 AM
May 2009
RobertBobert said:
Only the Japanese can use homoeroticism profusely and still officially position the characters as just friends lol. Well, I'll look forward to the disks.

Not sure about that being true anymore, maybe on the yuri front.
I think the Chinese have gotten the borderline Yaoi down to the key with the "Brotherhood trope"
Jun 8, 2021 9:38 AM

Apr 2012
shintai88 said:
RobertBobert said:

Not sure about that being true anymore, maybe on the yuri front.
I think the Chinese have gotten the borderline Yaoi down to the key with the "Brotherhood trope"

Not that familiar with Chinese pop culture, but the Japanese have the concept of ideal friendship as a platonic romance, so they always manage to do this kind of fan service quite easily. In PriPri's case, however, the writers said they did not write their relationship as romance, but leave the nature of their friendship for the viewer. So, whether they are lovers or BFFs, it's up to you.

More topics from this board

» Video Game 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Gets TV Anime in 2024

DatRandomDude - Mar 9

18 by malvarez1 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by Badonkers »»
Yesterday, 12:31 PM

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

29 by RealNath »»
Yesterday, 9:11 AM

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

Aiimee - May 5

0 by Aiimee »»
May 5, 10:47 AM

» 'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Announces Additional Staff, Theme Songs

DatRandomDude - May 5

0 by DatRandomDude »»
May 5, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.