Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2021 10:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seems every Reflector in the show has a different motivation. Some are not with good intentions.

Tbh, Riruko needs to accept the true reality of their world.
Apr 23, 2021 11:23 AM

Jul 2017
For every good Reflector, there has to be a few baddies, and that's the case with the captured Miyako (who's become a Fragment), Hiori, Ruka (whom finds a motivation to transform) and Momo.

Feelings and emotions are pulling the red strings of fate constantly, and somehow Ruka's words and facial expressions don't match her words, but overtime it eventually will. Forgot to mention this, but the world these Reflectors fight in are boundly similar to Hand Shakers, just 2D instead of 3DCG.

Please give me reason to join hands with these Reflectors in surviving this show to meditate those feelings and emotions for the next 5 months. In the meantime, won't be trying out the game either, it's averagely niche for its own good.
Apr 23, 2021 11:25 AM

Feb 2019
Damn the fight sequences were really well done today. The OST as usual was dope too. That revelation at the end with Hirahara‘s sister being a former reflector candidate was somewhat expected. Finding out what happened to her, will give us insight into what it means to be a reflector
Apr 23, 2021 11:37 AM

Feb 2020
Another decent episode. Those fight scenes were great.

I think this anime is a bit underrated. The score is below 6 at the moment..

Apr 23, 2021 11:42 AM

Jan 2014
The power of hope and desire. The ending was rather cute though.
Apr 23, 2021 12:23 PM

Aug 2010
Nice ep. I guess it will going up nicely...
It remember me a bit of Granbelm, ... let's see how it ends, and what are the motivations of the "red reflectors"
There is again! The ultimate technique: "It's all his fault, not mine"!
Goddess, High Bishop, you sure are popular!

まんが きけん     むがく
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
Manga wa kikenjyanai, kedo mugaku desu.

Benno frowned as I finished listing off all the reasons why I din't want to give the books leather covers.
Apr 23, 2021 12:28 PM

Dec 2015
Nice fight scene, some changes about the lore of the game, will or not be explained on the future, but was nice.

I'm very happy to see Yuri on the anime, but the uniform is differente, only with the 3 strips on the collar.

Very interested about how the MC sister make her friend to forget about they fighting together, maybe was something about Daath?
Apr 23, 2021 12:59 PM
Mar 2020
NogueraB said:
Nice fight scene, some changes about the lore of the game, will or not be explained on the future, but was nice.

I'm very happy to see Yuri on the anime, but the uniform is differente, only with the 3 strips on the collar.

Very interested about how the MC sister make her friend to forget about they fighting together, maybe was something about Daath?

Ah, so that was Yuri.
Apr 23, 2021 2:05 PM

Jun 2017
Probably the best episode so far. We got a healthy dose of action, Ruka finally transforming and our first twist in the form of Hiori's sister being on the bad side.
Apr 23, 2021 7:07 PM

Apr 2013
Nice episode. Yuri appeared after the battle, I didn't expect that. I love her.

Also, great OST for action scenes, as expected.
Apr 23, 2021 8:14 PM
Dec 2018
Ok I'm going to drop it. I just forcing myself to watch this. seems like I can't go for 6 episodes rule.
Apr 23, 2021 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
KANLen09 said:
For every good Reflector, there has to be a few baddies, and that's the case with the captured Miyako (who's become a Fragment), Hiori, Ruka (whom finds a motivation to transform) and Momo.

Feelings and emotions are pulling the red strings of fate constantly, and somehow Ruka's words and facial expressions don't match her words, but overtime it eventually will. Forgot to mention this, but the world these Reflectors fight in are boundly similar to Hand Shakers, just 2D instead of 3DCG.

Please give me reason to join hands with these Reflectors in surviving this show to meditate those feelings and emotions for the next 5 months. In the meantime, won't be trying out the game either, it's averagely niche for its own good.

You know you can just drop it if you don't like it lmao
Apr 23, 2021 10:30 PM
Apr 2020
another meh episode, my biggest problem with it is the lack of everything😞 the lack of good animation like in the op, the lack of emotional voice acting, the lack of good visuals, this show is just lacking, this whole episode was carried by its ost and sound design, let your voice actors and animation carry the show, not the OST this isn't rwby
Apr 23, 2021 11:29 PM
Jul 2018
i think most would already have guessed that the other girl is the older sister of Hiori which made that "suspenseful music" at the end kinda expected (and a little funny).

Can definitely see both sides of the Reflectors eventually working together against a common enemy after resolving their differences either in the climax of this first half or start of the second half; since the other pink-sword Reflectors have the same motivations of wanting to help the girls in pain, just that their methods are too extreme. Now to wait for the twist (big reveal of the actual mastermind/villain; i'm suspecting the little girl next to Mio to be one of the true enemies), although I probably will just wait for the whole show to finish before binging through since it hasn't been as enjoyable for me as I had hoped...
removed-userApr 23, 2021 11:34 PM
Apr 24, 2021 12:53 AM

Apr 2014
The battle between Hirahara sisters very soon? Let's wait to see what is the ulterior motive of Hiori's sister. This looks pretty interesting for her to stay with the red side.

And then there was a very nice yuri scene between Hiori and Ruka.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 24, 2021 1:17 AM
Dec 2020
goood episode omg the reveal that that girl is hiori’s sister, i wasn’t expecting that at all. i’m more invested in this series now !!!!
Apr 24, 2021 1:34 AM
Apr 2021
If someone still confused who is the Girl appeared after Hiori & Ruka saving Miyako, She is Saiki Yuri who is an Unconditional Fragments that knows about Reflector and Fragments and she have a Savant Syndrome that make her become Genius and Study about Time Space

Note: Saiki Yuri from Blue Reflection game
Rikku0907Apr 24, 2021 2:59 AM
Apr 24, 2021 2:09 AM

Nov 2013
its so painful to watch, theres nothing interesting about the story
Apr 26, 2021 12:05 AM

Jan 2011
well it was better but this show just has such a soulless feeling to it ,ending reveal did get me interested a bit more.

also damn that ED is really good did i somehow miss it or is this the first time they played it
Apr 26, 2021 5:05 PM

Sep 2020
The lime sisters are still around and so is Yuri.
I wonder if any other characters from Blue Reflection will appear in Ray.
Apr 26, 2021 6:57 PM

Dec 2018
Ruka finally manage to transform! And that transformation was grand. I saw her perfect formed girl ass Hehehehehehehe. Good stuff

And on the welcome party my little lesbian angels was flirting like crazy and are now closer then ever. Hopefully they will kiss in a near future,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Jul 7, 2021 3:59 AM

Oct 2007
that girl with chains is quite strong.. now I'm curious on the reason why she is doing these things.

score improved from 3/10 to 6/10.
Liddo-kunJul 7, 2021 4:02 AM
Jul 16, 2021 10:08 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ruka has a quite sad past with how she couldn't help that girl at school because of her timidity and she ended killing herself, at least she became a reflector and transformed too and they managed to save Miyako, that was heartwarming, Hiori's sister is also interested since she was a reflector before hmmm
Mar 6, 2022 3:09 PM
Dec 2017
Serafos said:

Play the original games its quite a bit of fun

Mar 9, 2022 7:59 AM

Feb 2020
Crow_Black said:
Serafos said:

Play the original games its quite a bit of fun

Yeah.. I dropped this show after the 8th episode. Maybe that game would be more interesting.
Jul 6, 2023 11:27 PM
Jan 2023
Blue Reflection Ray review. A fascinating show. The surface story is a well designed and plotted magical girl show where the protagonists try to protect other girls' negative feelings from being "consumed" by the antagonists for their own use.

But the show subverts anime tropes to create a sense of foreboding, and way the show plays with the characters' perception of reality makes the viewer question everything they see. The theme of hundreds of girls and women living with social anxiety, depression, imposter syndrome and other mental health problems is a dark commentary on the mores and structures in modern society.

An excellent Anime that is worth bing watching. It has 24 Episodes. + 24 OVA Mini Chibi Episodes all worth watching.

Storyline: 9/10
Art style: 10/10
Music: 9/10
Fight scenes: 9/10
Overall Enjoyment: 9/10

This is one of the best Magical Girl Anime and Video games I have ever watched and played. Some of the characters in the franchise. Hiori Hirahara, Mio Hirahara, Yuzu & Lime Shijō Yuzuki, Shijō Raimu, Ruka Hanari, Shino Mizusaki, Uta Kamogawa, Nina Yamada, Saiki Yuri, Yukiko Takaoka. Gust Koei Tecmo DMM Pictures Games and Anime. Reflector battles.Blue Reflection Ray is a really good Anime. You should watch it if you haven't yet. The music is beautiful, characters are lovable, gameplay is really good. Also the storyline is very enjoyable. I recommend em to everyone who is either into Anime. Or just wants a fun Magical Girl Anime to watch. The transformations are similar to Sailor Moon and Madoka Magica in a way. Some of the art style reminds me of Yuki Yuna is a Hero. Like the color schemes in some scenarios. Ruka Hanari looks similar to Sailor Mars Rei Heino in a way. This has one of the best Anime OST BGM soundtracks I have ever heard hands down. If you have not played Blue Reflection, Tie/Second or even watched the Blue Reflection Ray Anime. Than your missing out. This series is quite enjoyable and lovable. Blue Reflection Ray that takes place between the first and second game that is a must watch. Really enjoyed it a lot. Blue Reflection Sword other the girl who dances in illusions. Blue Reflection Tie.

I love Mel Kishida's art style. It's very pretty. The Anime as a whole is perfect. It may not be the cream of the crop, but it's still really fun. And really enjoyable.
Jul 6, 2023 11:29 PM
Jan 2023
Blue Reflection Ray review. A fascinating show. The surface story is a well designed and plotted magical girl show where the protagonists try to protect other girls' negative feelings from being "consumed" by the antagonists for their own use.

But the show subverts anime tropes to create a sense of foreboding, and way the show plays with the characters' perception of reality makes the viewer question everything they see. The theme of hundreds of girls and women living with social anxiety, depression, imposter syndrome and other mental health problems is a dark commentary on the mores and structures in modern society.

An excellent Anime that is worth bing watching. It has 24 Episodes. + 24 OVA Mini Chibi Episodes all worth watching.

Storyline: 9/10
Art style: 10/10
Music: 9/10
Fight scenes: 9/10
Overall Enjoyment: 9/10

This is one of the best Magical Girl Anime and Video games I have ever watched and played. Some of the characters in the franchise. Hiori Hirahara, Mio Hirahara, Yuzu & Lime Shijō Yuzuki, Shijō Raimu, Ruka Hanari, Shino Mizusaki, Uta Kamogawa, Nina Yamada, Saiki Yuri, Yukiko Takaoka. Gust Koei Tecmo DMM Pictures Games and Anime. Reflector battles.Blue Reflection Ray is a really good Anime. You should watch it if you haven't yet. The music is beautiful, characters are lovable, gameplay is really good. Also the storyline is very enjoyable. I recommend em to everyone who is either into Anime. Or just wants a fun Magical Girl Anime to watch. The transformations are similar to Sailor Moon and Madoka Magica in a way. Some of the art style reminds me of Yuki Yuna is a Hero. Like the color schemes in some scenarios. Ruka Hanari looks similar to Sailor Mars Rei Heino in a way. This has one of the best Anime OST BGM soundtracks I have ever heard hands down. If you have not played Blue Reflection, Tie/Second or even watched the Blue Reflection Ray Anime. Than your missing out. This series is quite enjoyable and lovable. Blue Reflection Ray that takes place between the first and second game that is a must watch. Really enjoyed it a lot. Blue Reflection Sword other the girl who dances in illusions. Blue Reflection Tie.

I love Mel Kishida's art style. It's very pretty. The Anime as a whole is perfect. It may not be the cream of the crop, but it's still really fun. And really enjoyable.
Jul 10, 2023 3:46 PM
Jul 2023
Blue Reflection Ray is a really good Anime. You should watch it if you haven't yet. The music is beautiful, characters are lovable, gameplay is really good. Also the storyline is very enjoyable. I recommend em to everyone who is either into Anime. Or just wants a fun Magical Girl Anime to watch. The transformations are similar to Sailor Moon and Madoka Magica in a way. Some of the art style reminds me of Yuki Yuna is a Hero. Like the color schemes in some scenarios. Ruka Hanari looks similar to Sailor Mars Rei Heino in a way. This has one of the best Anime OST BGM soundtracks I have ever heard hands down. If you have not played Blue Reflection, Tie/Second or even watched the Blue Reflection Ray Anime. Than your missing out. This series is quite enjoyable and lovable. Blue Reflection Ray that takes place between the first and second game that is a must watch. Really enjoyed it a lot. Blue Reflection Sword other the girl who dances in illusions. Blue Reflection Tie.

Storyline 9/10
Characters 10/10
Art style 9/10
Music: 10/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Reflection Ray Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2021

35 by yhagni »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:10 AM

Poll: » Blue Reflection Ray Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2021

35 by SakiKano »»
Jul 10, 2023 4:03 PM

Poll: » Blue Reflection Ray Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2021

83 by SakiKano »»
Jul 10, 2023 4:02 PM

Poll: » Blue Reflection Ray Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

21 by WolfTK01 »»
Jul 10, 2023 3:51 PM

Poll: » Blue Reflection Ray Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

49 by WolfTK01 »»
Jul 10, 2023 3:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.