Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 28, 2021 1:06 PM

Sep 2020
"A story about a middle-aged pedophile that is reincarnated in a fantasy world where everything is conveniently set up so he can make all his pedo dreams come true without the legal and moral obstacles of the modern world.

Besides that, the story is the typical generic isekai where the MC is OP with the purpose of making him seem like a cool hero.

The source material is such a filthy story that even after being filtered or "toned down" every time it reached a different medium (LN, manga, anime), you can still see how messed up it is by watching the first episodes.

Here are some typical excuses that are misleading:

"This story is about redemption"
Actually, MC continues his pedo adventures without any remorse and the author rewards him with a loli wives harem. His questionable actions when molesting children are written off as comedy in this show.

"MC isn't a pedophile"
He's sexually obsessed with prepubescent children, that's the literal definition of a pedophile. MC committed a heinous crime against his own little niece (leaving out the details to avoid spoiler). His obsession with little girls will continue to be evident in the fantasy world as well.

"It's just fiction"
That doesn't make it any less disgusting. Would you like a story about a dude with "race supremacy" sick thoughts that is reincarnated in a fantasy world where slavery is alright so he can abuse people as he wished he could in the modern world? And then have that dude live a happy life as an abuser just because the plot says "it's legal in this world"? That's a simple wish fulfillment story with zero narrative value.

"MC has no choice but to be sexually attracted to little girls because he got the body of a child"
6-7 years old children are not into groping little girls like the MC does in this show, so that's actually one example on how the creepy middle-aged dude takes advantage of his child appearance. In any case, remember that this is a work of fiction, so this and any other convenient setting that allows the MC to make his pedo dreams come true (watching naked children, groping them, grooming them, loli wives harem, girls belonging to magical races that look like prepubescent children despite being older, etc), was INTENTIONALLY designed by the author.

Overall, this looks like a disgusting child molestation fantasy story decorated with some generic isekai elements."

Overall, very accurate review a couple additional notes that I'd like to add is that MC keeps making excuses to justify having a harem, like dude if you think harem is wrong then don't do it, just pick your loli teacher and shut off the elf and the redhead then.

He always makes it look like he's a victim being forced into this harem setting. Absolutely nauseous how hypocritical this guy is. Everything is so conveniently set up, author wants 3 chicks so he stops the harem at 3 lol

You'd think that for an ugly loser to be reborn into a handsome Chad with OP magical power, he'd strive to become a decent person with his 2nd chance at life but no, still back to being a creep

Absolutely pathetic character with no desire to improve himself, perpetuating the escapism isekai trend of "taking it easy", "having no ambition", and "being chill" like what's the point of watching a MC with no defined goal or purpose in a story? If someone has that weak mentality then no matter how many times he/she is reborn that person will end up exactly where he/she was in the OG world... or maybe not since all those isekai MCs all have convenient PLOT ARMOR and super OP abilities that negate their weak mindset and the lack of spine

If you're having crippling depression, hopefully our videos will send you to another world and have you reborn as an isekai protagonist
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8rSgYdcdZUSXXqVJhNwLw
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 28, 2021 1:12 PM
Jul 2018
yeah, while this review may be a bit harsh it's mostly accurate. i do still enjoy the show though, just think we could really do without the weird shit. would be a lot better if the mc was more like someone like rimuru for example.
Feb 28, 2021 1:17 PM

Nov 2019
You can have a problem with the mc, but this review is straight up calling anyone who enjoys this a pedophile. He said this anime is about pedophilia which it's not. He said the author's intent in writing this was to fulfill his pedo tendencies which it isn't. He straight up lies in this review as well and misleads people to think this anime gratifies pedophilia and make it seem way worse than it actually is. So no I don't agree with it. You chose the wrong review to prove your point.
Feb 28, 2021 1:21 PM

Feb 2021
spaesu said:
yeah, while this review may be a bit harsh it's mostly accurate. i do still enjoy the show though, just think we could really do without the weird shit. would be a lot better if the mc was more like someone like rimuru for example.

I think Rimuru is very boring as a character. There is never any negative emotion in him
Feb 28, 2021 1:21 PM
Oct 2017
Futari_no_Ossan said:
"A story about a middle-aged pedophile that is reincarnated in a fantasy world where everything is conveniently set up so he can make all his pedo dreams come true without the legal and moral obstacles of the modern world.

Besides that, the story is the typical generic isekai where the MC is OP with the purpose of making him seem like a cool hero.

The source material is such a filthy story that even after being filtered or "toned down" every time it reached a different medium (LN, manga, anime), you can still see how messed up it is by watching the first episodes.

Here are some typical excuses that are misleading:

Actually, MC continues his pedo adventures without any remorse and the author rewards him with a loli wives harem. His questionable actions when molesting children are written off as comedy in this show.

"MC isn't a pedophile"
He's sexually obsessed with prepubescent children, that's the literal definition of a pedophile. MC committed a heinous crime against his own little niece (leaving out the details to avoid spoiler). His obsession with little girls will continue to be evident in the fantasy world as well.

"It's just fiction"
That doesn't make it any less disgusting. Would you like a story about a dude with "race supremacy" sick thoughts that is reincarnated in a fantasy world where slavery is alright so he can abuse people as he wished he could in the modern world? And then have that dude live a happy life as an abuser just because the plot says "it's legal in this world"? That's a simple wish fulfillment story with zero narrative value.

"MC has no choice but to be sexually attracted to little girls because he got the body of a child"
6-7 years old children are not into groping little girls like the MC does in this show, so that's actually one example on how the creepy middle-aged dude takes advantage of his child appearance. In any case, remember that this is a work of fiction, so this and any other convenient setting that allows the MC to make his pedo dreams come true (watching naked children, groping them, grooming them, loli wives harem, girls belonging to magical races that look like prepubescent children despite being older, etc), was INTENTIONALLY designed by the author.

Overall, this looks like a disgusting child molestation fantasy story decorated with some generic isekai elements."

Overall, very accurate review a couple additional notes that I'd like to add is that MC keeps making excuses to justify having a harem, like dude if you think harem is wrong then don't do it, just pick your loli teacher and shut off the elf and the redhead then.

He always makes it look like he's a victim being forced into this harem setting. Absolutely nauseous how hypocritical this guy is. Everything is so conveniently set up, author wants 3 chicks so he stops the harem at 3 lol

You'd think that for an ugly loser to be reborn into a handsome Chad with OP magical power, he'd strive to become a decent person with his 2nd chance at life but no, still back to being a creep

Absolutely pathetic character with no desire to improve himself, perpetuating the escapism isekai trend of "taking it easy", "having no ambition", and "being chill" like what's the point of watching a MC with no defined goal or purpose in a story? If someone has that weak mentality then no matter how many times he/she is reborn that person will end up exactly where he/she was in the OG world... or maybe not since all those isekai MCs all have convenient PLOT ARMOR and super OP abilities that negate their weak mindset and the lack of spine
You're making this sound way worse than it actually is.
Feb 28, 2021 1:23 PM
Dec 2015
I haven't even watched this anime yet, so can't comment, but when a review start with "A story about a middle-aged pedophile" you already know the review is gonna be trash
Feb 28, 2021 1:28 PM

Nov 2020
This is exactly, how i see mushoku tensei, a man with plot convenience, harem Lolis, trash resolutions , fan service of polygam lolis

Feb 28, 2021 1:29 PM

Oct 2010
a decent review, and there is nothing wrong about wish-fulfillment, the reviewer is trying to shove his views on the reader for some reason, there is nothing wrong in enjoying an isekai about a race supremacist.
Feb 28, 2021 1:33 PM

Dec 2020
I mean it's a review on MAL, what do you expect it to be?
Feb 28, 2021 1:37 PM

Apr 2017
If this review is trying to make me want to watch the show, it's succeeding.
cunnysseur
Feb 28, 2021 1:37 PM

Sep 2018
I personally think the review is spot on and I dropped the anime after today's episode. People love to say "HA! I cant wait for people to be triggered over this episode!!!" but like why?

Please explain to me what value making Rudy an incestuous pedophile (Earlier in the story he is caught fapping to a video of his niece in the bathroom and later he tries to finger a 12 year old) adds to the story? It adds literally nothing. Having a shut-in NEET overcome severe anxiety would have been a fine story to follow, but why make Rudy the way he is and write it off as comedy or "normal"? It's neither of those two things and is just completely out of place and completely retracts from the good elements that Mushoku Tensei has going for it.

Quite honestly it feels like the author himself was a pedophile trying to live out his fantasies through his character, and ended up creating a character that I have no desire to follow and, quite frankly, would rather see killed off.
Blanks.
Feb 28, 2021 1:38 PM

Sep 2018
Alioune said:
I haven't even watched this anime yet, so can't comment, but when a review start with "A story about a middle-aged pedophile" you already know the review is gonna be trash

but that's exactly what Mushoku is about lmao
Blanks.
Feb 28, 2021 1:39 PM

Aug 2019
I couldn’t care less what some random dude has to say about a show in all honesty, but then again I never read reviews anyways
Feb 28, 2021 1:40 PM
Jul 2018
I fullheartly agree with everything there.

I don't even care if he looks at a woman's breasts as a kid or if he got a harem. A ton of other isekai anime has done that before and it's in comparison really harmless.

But the author just reincarneted this piece of scum to let him live out his pedo fantasies for real and let him live his underserved power fantasy. That's the disgusting part. The redhead he molested in her sleep has been 9 years old, the fuck.
The thing here is that the author is on his side and rewards him for his actions, as the review says.
Feb 28, 2021 1:41 PM

Nov 2016
This isn't a review, but an argument against a straw man

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 28, 2021 1:41 PM

Feb 2021
So now we make a review on a review?...Interesting...
Feb 28, 2021 1:45 PM

Jul 2020
I mean parts of the review are wrong. Like him being a "OP hero". He can't beat a kid in a sword fight, that doesn't sound OP to me. Half of the review is just calling the anime a pedophile anime without stating anything else wrong with it. Then he reviews the fanbase.
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Feb 28, 2021 1:46 PM
Aug 2020
Yup, I totally agree with all of this.
Feb 28, 2021 1:49 PM

Nov 2019
Also this review has spoilers in it. Why isn't it removed yet
Feb 28, 2021 1:54 PM

Feb 2020
Whoever wrote that review isn't watching the same anime I'm watching.
Feb 28, 2021 1:57 PM
Apr 2013
There is a review like this? Good, time to report it.
Feb 28, 2021 2:06 PM

Jun 2020
He died at 34 without touching a women so i think this situation is accetable, it's like he's doing this things for the first time, the fact he has 34+7 years doesn't make sense in my theory because it's like he has never been an adult in the real sense of the word, being an adult doesn't mean only being 18+
Feb 28, 2021 2:10 PM

Mar 2020
Imagine giving a shit about MAL reviews KEKW
Feb 28, 2021 2:10 PM

Apr 2020
Do I permission to use this as a copypasta?

beep boop bop pow
Feb 28, 2021 2:14 PM

Sep 2020
AnimeLeviathan said:
I mean parts of the review are wrong. Like him being a "OP hero". He can't beat a kid in a sword fight, that doesn't sound OP to me. Half of the review is just calling the anime a pedophile anime without stating anything else wrong with it. Then he reviews the fanbase.

He's pretty OP as a magician

Lots of things wrong if you ever read the source materials, it's exactly as the review said: pedophilic acts passed off as humor @BallisticRiot even provided specific examples: "Earlier in the story he is caught fapping to a video of his niece in the bathroom and later he tries to finger a 12 year old"

If you're having crippling depression, hopefully our videos will send you to another world and have you reborn as an isekai protagonist

Apr 2019
Yawn. Yet another guy who doesn't understand that pedophilia isn't a crime. Abusing and assaulting real human children is a crime. Cartoons are not considered to meet that criterion in the EU, Japan and the US, they partly meet it in Canada and Australia.

So dear reviewer, I appreciate your messianic complex but it's misguided. The freedom of art and speech of the creators is the higher constitutional value than your moral values.

You recommended other adults what to do (or not to do) with the review, thanks for your community service. And now just drop the show and move on.

Oct 2018
>Whoever wrote that review isn't watching the same anime I'm watching.
>He died at 34 without touching a women so i think this situation is accetable, it's like he's doing this things for the first time, the fact he has 34+7 years doesn't make sense in my theory because it's like he has never been an adult in the real sense of the word, being an adult doesn't mean only being 18+

Main character when he saw a 5 years old kid's vagina \/

I don't even know what to say.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Feb 28, 2021 2:15 PM

Dec 2018
Snoozukun said:
Do I permission to use this as a copypasta?

If it gets famous, I was here when it started
Stuff in the streets, Stuff with drip in the sheets
Feb 28, 2021 2:23 PM

Sep 2020
inim said:
Yawn. Yet another guy who doesn't understand that pedophilia isn't a crime. Abusing and assaulting real human children is a crime. Cartoons are not considered to meet that criterion in the EU, Japan and the US, they partly meet it in Canada and Australia.

Sure b0ss I guess the guys who got arrested for possessing pedophilic materials probably think like that too until they get thrown in jail. Please be careful out there lol

Feb 28, 2021 2:26 PM
DG9 CEO striker

Aug 2020
I'm so tired of seeing pedophilia arguments every day I feel like it's draining me
9cycle cycle9

Feb 28, 2021 2:29 PM

Aug 2018

How does that refute the story being a story of redemption. His pedophilic actions emphasise how much of a piece of shit he is and shows how he hasn't miraculously transformed into a paragon of purity by getting isekai'd. Do you think immediately after going to this new world he would suddenly become a perfect person? Do you think that would make a compelling story of redemption?

"It's just fiction"
That doesn't make it any less disgusting

How on earth is this drawing touching another drawing less disgusting than a human sexually harassing another human child? Does the show need a disclaimer saying "No children were sexually harassed in the making of this anime" for you to be satisfied?

Anway, Big fat voluptuous round anime tiddies.
Feb 28, 2021 2:29 PM

Apr 2019
Futari_no_Ossan said:
inim said:
Sure b0ss I guess the guys who got arrested for possessing pedophilic materials probably think like that too until they get thrown in jail. Please be careful out there lol
No worries, I don''t even watch the show. I'm just pissed when I see people put their own morals above the law and freedoms guaranteed by the constitution.

We all know that right-wing extremists exploit delicate subject matters such as pedophilia to gain easy populist points for their authoritarian, pro-censorship attitude. This is a cheap trick. Remember what Donald Trump replied when asked about the terrorist group Proud Boys: "I think they are against pedophilia."

I totally agree real world crime should be prosecuted, and even more so if the victims are children. But pointless rants against "pedophiles" is usually either closet pedophilia of the writer, or populism.

Feb 28, 2021 2:32 PM

Jul 2020
Futari_no_Ossan said:
AnimeLeviathan said:

He's pretty OP as a magician

Lots of things wrong if you ever read the source materials, it's exactly as the review said: pedophilic acts passed off as humor @BallisticRiot even provided specific examples: "Earlier in the story he is caught fapping to a video of his niece in the bathroom and later he tries to finger a 12 year old"

I don't care what anyone else said. You asked me what I think of the review and my thoughts of the review is its just bringing up one bad thing about the anime and repeating it. Then like I said reviewing the fanbase.

Also, how would you know hes strong as a magician? The only people he fought are people who don't know magic. Wait until he fights people like that and then we can use the "he's OP" card.
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Feb 28, 2021 2:33 PM

Sep 2020
RareWRLD said:
I'm so tired of seeing pedophilia arguments every day I feel like it's draining me

It's ok to have shows like non non biyori in which the lolicon aspect is subtle and friendly. If it's of sexual nature, then it'll be hentai and off to the prawn section. THIS, however, is a full blown anime series with very overt pedophilic content, some scenes have to be forcefully modified to be more palatable but doesn't change the fact that the author of this show clearly has some very disturbing thoughts about children

He reminds me of the Act Age author who also got in hot water, he also has similarly disturbing thoughts but if not for him being arrested for actual crime then the public would never be aware of his mental issues

Feb 28, 2021 2:35 PM

Apr 2019
RareWRLD said:
Futari_no_Ossan said:

dude possessing pedophilic materials does not equal pedophilia
"Pedophilic materials", what would that be? If you talk about child pornography, which are depictions of real humans or photo-realistic virtual humans, yes ownership is a crime in about all legislations on this planet. But cartoons are not considered child pornography as per general legal decision in neither the EU, Japan, nor the USA.

Feb 28, 2021 2:35 PM

Jun 2020
The review's a little extreme.
While I don't like how the sexual stuff have been handled so far, it's still unclear where it's leading. I'll judge for myself whether this is a "redemption arc" when we're more than 8 episodes in.
korix_Feb 28, 2021 2:39 PM
Feb 28, 2021 2:55 PM

Apr 2019
RareWRLD said:
inim said:
"Pedophilic materials", what would that be? If you talk about child pornography, which are depictions of real humans or photo-realistic virtual humans, yes ownership is a crime in about all legislations on this planet. But cartoons are not considered child pornography as per general legal decision in neither the EU, Japan, nor the USA.

Yeah, but possessing any of those does not equal pedoplhilia. This dude probably just realized himself that government doesn't actively seek to jail people with just pedophilia as a diagnosis, and so he quoted you wrongly
That comes on top of it all, probably. An important point is that the wording and definitions are used intentionally sloppy by extremists, usually from the extremist right or theist fundamentalists. They weaponize pedophilia just like homosexuality was weaponized until the middle of the last century. And I consider this nauseating and politically exploitative. This is why I speak up against it, despite the fact part of the smear sticks with me in return because I "defend pedophiles". I don't, I defend the rule of the law and the freedoms guaranteed to artists by it.

What the world needs least are self-proclaimed populist white knights and closet pedophiles overcompensating in public.

Feb 28, 2021 3:22 PM

Jul 2019
This "review" is joke.He only has point that MC really is doing some questionable things which I am also not OK with but that don’t make this "review" any better
Feb 28, 2021 3:24 PM

Sep 2020
AnimeLeviathan said:
You asked me what I think of the review and my thoughts of the review is its just bringing up one bad thing about the anime and repeating it. Then like I said reviewing the fanbase.

Also, how would you know hes strong as a magician? The only people he fought are people who don't know magic. Wait until he fights people like that and then we can use the "he's OP" card.

Maybe I misunderstood but originally you said "Half of the review is just calling the anime a pedophile anime without stating anything else wrong with it" so I used the specific instances mentioned by the other user to showcase where it's considered "wrong" in order to counter argue that it's very wrong to do those things, especially on a show not considered as hentai. Those same instances mentioned by @BallisticRiot are also included in "that other half" of the review too so maybe you should re-read it to see what else is wrong with it

Are we watching the same thing? MC has high magic potential and able to use advanced magic at a very young age and...

Feb 28, 2021 3:26 PM

Sep 2018
The reviewer is not really wrong about it.
Mc reincarnates from a UB to a chad harem king op isekai protag. So far I do not see any "redemption" for Rudeus unless getting 3 waifus count. I like the show, but it does appear to be a rather standard isekai.
Feb 28, 2021 3:27 PM
Aug 2013
It's better to talk to the person on their profile instead of hanging them out like that. @skysurf
Feb 28, 2021 3:28 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
We get it... it's messed up. Welcome to anime. Don't have to overanalyze everything...

People like this need to write some reviews for anime like highschool dxd. Now that would be some good shit. "the mc is very inappropriate and likes to touch bewbies" wait what really? Now I can't watch it anymore because it really made me NOT want to watch it. Dangit, guess I'll try to find some PG anime then. sigh

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 28, 2021 3:28 PM

Jan 2009
cultural conflict between the west and Japan

Is Japan turning a blind eye to paedophilia?
Another customer tells Stacey, “the age gap thing for some people is off-putting but, in Japan, maybe it’s our culture - our attitude is quite different”. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/57eaaf23-0cef-48c8-961f-41f2563b38aa

Sexual assault in Japan: ‘Every girl was a victim’
Sexual assault of schoolgirls is commonplace on Japan’s public transportation, but now more girls are speaking out. https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2017/3/8/sexual-assault-in-japan-every-girl-was-a-victim
Feb 28, 2021 3:31 PM

Sep 2020
RareWRLD said:

Yeah, but possessing any of those does not equal pedoplhilia. This dude probably just realized himself that government doesn't actively seek to jail people with just pedophilia as a diagnosis, and so he quoted you wrongly

A simple easy to understand peek into what the laws stipulate...

https://www.bayarea-attorney.com/can-you-be-charged-with-child-pornography-for-looking-at-animation

https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/blog/pornography/can-i-get-charged-with-child-pornography-in-california-for-animated-videos/

And something to showcase what @inim said...

https://windsorstar.com/news/local-news/windsor-man-faces-child-porn-charges-due-to-cartoon-animated-images

https://gephardtdaily.com/local/vernal-man-arrested-for-allegedly-possessing-anime-child-pornography/

As I said, if you're into that stuff then as long as you don't touch real children then Idc what you look at to get your rocks off but I'd suggest to be very careful when handling those sensitive materials as it can land you a ticket to jail

Feb 28, 2021 3:33 PM

Sep 2018
AnimeLeviathan said:

Rudeus is super op. Did you see the insane magic he was capable of after Roxy`s training? Besides that he has healing magic.
Feb 28, 2021 3:34 PM

Jun 2016
ual crime then the public would never be aware of his mental issues [/quote]
Futari_no_Ossan said:
RareWRLD said:

It's ok to have shows like non non biyori in which the lolicon aspect is subtle and friendly. If it's of sexual nature, then it'll be hentai and off to the prawn section. THIS, however, is a full blown anime series with very overt pedophilic content, some scenes have to be forcefully modified to be more palatable but doesn't change the fact that the author of this show clearly has some very disturbing thoughts about children

He reminds me of the Act Age author who also got in hot water, he also has similarly disturbing thoughts but if not for him being arrested for actual crime then the public would never be aware of his mental issues
act-age had 0 lolis and 0 ecchi, grow up already anime doesn't equal to real life
Feb 28, 2021 3:39 PM

Jul 2020
Futari_no_Ossan said:
AnimeLeviathan said:
You asked me what I think of the review and my thoughts of the review is its just bringing up one bad thing about the anime and repeating it. Then like I said reviewing the fanbase.

Maybe I misunderstood but originally you said "Half of the review is just calling the anime a pedophile anime without stating anything else wrong with it" so I used the specific instances mentioned by the other user to showcase where it's considered "wrong" in order to counter argue that it's very wrong to do those things, especially on a show not considered as hentai. Those same instances mentioned by @BallisticRiot are also included in "that other half" of the review too so maybe you should re-read it to see what else is wrong with it

Are we watching the same thing? MC has high magic potential and able to use advanced magic at a very young age and...

I know whats wrong with pedophillia. I was reffering to the actual anime. The reviewer wasn't stating anything else wrong with the anime other than the pedophillia and the MC being "OP".

Hes able to use advanced magic at a young age because he has knowledge and memories from his other life. Plus, he had a tutor teaching him. It took him years to do it also. Like I said, hes only OP against people without magic. If someone learned the same as he did they would be in the same, or possibly better position.
Feb 28, 2021 3:42 PM

Dec 2016
I absolutely agree, still can't understand how people enjoy such garbage
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Feb 28, 2021 3:43 PM
DG9 CEO striker

Aug 2020
Futari_no_Ossan said:
RareWRLD said:

A simple easy to understand peek into what the laws stipulate...

https://www.bayarea-attorney.com/can-you-be-charged-with-child-pornography-for-looking-at-animation

https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/blog/pornography/can-i-get-charged-with-child-pornography-in-california-for-animated-videos/

And something to showcase what @inim said...

https://windsorstar.com/news/local-news/windsor-man-faces-child-porn-charges-due-to-cartoon-animated-images

https://gephardtdaily.com/local/vernal-man-arrested-for-allegedly-possessing-anime-child-pornography/

As I said, if you're into that stuff then as long as you don't touch real children then Idc what you look at to get your rocks off but I'd suggest to be very careful when handling those sensitive materials as it can land you a ticket to jail

What are you quoting me for I don't understand. Where in any of the links you provided it is said that diagnosis of pedophilia alone is a ticket to prison sentence? I never defended possessing pedophilic materials or said that I have them. Of course pedophilic materials will get you in jail, but I never said otherwise I just said diagnosis of pedophilia is not the same fucking thing this is so obvious
You know what, it was a damn good idea to not get into this thread at all I apologize and leave thanks
9cycle cycle9

Feb 28, 2021 3:47 PM

Mar 2020
Why did I read this...why....why....

I have yet to watch the anime, you are making excuses about people making excuses. I feel like this is a justification for the belief of moral superiority.

If people knew what it was from the source before it got toned down complaining about it seems excessive. Sorta like "I knew the fire was hot because I burned myself on that fire that one time, but because the fire was half the size I didnt think it would be so hot. boy was I wrong let me bitch about it somewhere"

Let me watch this anime that I knew going in was about what I believe to be pedophilia(it is stated that they knew about it in the written material) and then when I realize this is also about what I believe to be pedophilia(absolute fuckin shocker its the same as the source....mind blown) I will call anyone who has watched it other than myself a pedophile to cleanse my soul of the back of mind belief I might now be a pedophile because I watched it.

Not hypocritical at all right?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

470 by marta_valse »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

230 by marta_valse »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2021

337 by marta_valse »»
Yesterday, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2021

440 by marta_valse »»
Yesterday, 4:23 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

297 by marta_valse »»
May 9, 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.