Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 1, 2021 6:42 AM

Sep 2019
What's the drink you guys like to drink most? For me it's water, strawberry banana smoothie, or root beer... :)
"I suffered all my life. No one ever truly loved me. No one ever truly cared about me. I only loved one thing in my whole life and that was Christina Menefee. But she was torn away from me. I tried to save myself with [student’s name], but she never cared for me. As it turns out, she made fun of me behind my back while we were together. And all throughout my life I was ridiculed. Always beaten, always hated. [...] I am malicious because I am miserable."

"It was not a cry for attention, it was not a cry for help. It was a scream in sheer agony [...]"
-Luke Woodham

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 1, 2021 6:42 AM

Apr 2020
Coconut water is da best, natural and healthy and of course tasty
Feb 1, 2021 6:44 AM

Oct 2012
Pepsi Max. At this point my blood is probably more pepsi than blood.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
Feb 1, 2021 6:47 AM
Oct 2020
it would be fruit juice but i do not drink it anymore because it is unealthy. i like orange juice, grape juice and blue berry juice. the latter is quite expensive so i would mostly drink the first two.
Feb 1, 2021 6:48 AM

May 2020
Water cause it's healthy. I like dat
Feb 1, 2021 6:49 AM
Dec 2017
Bailey's Irish Cream and i got drunk 3 times in my life.

Feb 1, 2021 6:49 AM

Nov 2017
Eggnog. I'd Liu Kang bicycle kick someone for the last carton at a grocery store if I have to
Feb 1, 2021 7:05 AM

Aug 2007
Iced tea (with lots of ice during hot climate), and black coffee.
もろともに
哀れと思へ
山桜

花より外に
知る人もなし.

On a mountain slope,
Solitary, uncompanioned,
Stands a cherry tree.

Except for you, lonely friend,
To others I am unknown.

Feb 1, 2021 7:08 AM

Sep 2019
Illuminatli said:

That's pretty cool lmao. What is it like to have more pepsi than blood? XD

HelProcks said:
Water cause it's healthy. I like dat

So do I. Water is amazing when cold too.

Tristar_Shinobi said:
Coconut water is da best, natural and healthy and of course tasty

I haven't had it yet. :(

Poulain said:
Iced tea (with lots of ice during hot climate), and black coffee.

Coffee is AMAZING! Especially with cream and sugar :)
"I suffered all my life. No one ever truly loved me. No one ever truly cared about me. I only loved one thing in my whole life and that was Christina Menefee. But she was torn away from me. I tried to save myself with [student’s name], but she never cared for me. As it turns out, she made fun of me behind my back while we were together. And all throughout my life I was ridiculed. Always beaten, always hated. [...] I am malicious because I am miserable."

"It was not a cry for attention, it was not a cry for help. It was a scream in sheer agony [...]"
-Luke Woodham

Feb 1, 2021 7:11 AM

Apr 2020
Cola, feels good every time i take a sip of it.
Also love fruit juices, coffee and fresh water.
Feb 1, 2021 7:11 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Whisky with three ice cubes. Though water is the one I drink most. Would be an alcoholic otherwise.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Feb 1, 2021 7:12 AM

Jun 2016
Beer (mostly chimay, hoegaarden, gulden draak, tempelier and kozel), things that taste like jägermeister (kräuterlikör) and those weird liqueurs like baileys and kahlua.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Feb 1, 2021 7:15 AM

May 2020
Apple juice. I like how sweet it tastes.
Feb 1, 2021 7:24 AM
Jul 2018
Pajarito Yerba mate is my favorite drink, besides that i drink only water
I also used to drink lot of energy drinks in the past and Monster hamilton was my favorite
Feb 1, 2021 7:55 AM

Jul 2016
Tea is probably what I drink the most of, but I've also got a constant supply of hot chocolate and orange juice in the fridge.
Feb 1, 2021 7:56 AM

Oct 2012
LucidDreamsED said:
Illuminatli said:

Not very fun lol, a constant level of anxiety due to all the caffeine in my blood, but hey that's a price I'm willing to pay if it means I don't have to drink the horrible liquid called "water"...
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
Feb 1, 2021 8:00 AM

Dec 2020
been drinking a lot of water with those squeeze flavor things. i buy ones with caffeine 'cause why not , lol. so it's basically just an uncarbonated energy drink , very good
Feb 1, 2021 8:02 AM

Jul 2020
I drink water for the most part, but if I had to pick something non-water I'd pick either cream soda or Cheerwine since they are quite popular around my area.
Feb 1, 2021 8:03 AM

Sep 2019
Illuminatli said:
LucidDreamsED said:

Not very fun lol, a constant level of anxiety due to all the caffeine in my blood, but hey that's a price I'm willing to pay if it means I don't have to drink the horrible liquid called "water"...

Yeah, the anxiety is the worst side-effect, but your right... it's better than drinking "water". *Eugh*, I shudder even when thinking about it!

-Luke Woodham

Feb 1, 2021 8:04 AM

Sep 2019
JetBlueXx said:
Apple juice. I like how sweet it tastes.

Same. The sweetness is the best part of it. :)

-Luke Woodham

Feb 1, 2021 8:11 AM

Jan 2019
Coffee. pretty sure i am part coffee bean now
Be happy with what you have to be happy with
Feb 1, 2021 8:20 AM

Sep 2020
Hot black tea is by far my favorite drink.
Feb 1, 2021 8:27 AM

Sep 2019
WampaStompa said:

Help me become part coffee bean. Can I just identify as coffeebeangender instead or is there some sort of rite of passage?

-Luke Woodham

Feb 1, 2021 8:29 AM

Apr 2016
i used to be a big sweet tea drinker. my fav would have to be either dr. pepper or that.

but all i drink is water now usually
Feb 1, 2021 8:46 AM

Jan 2019
LucidDreamsED said:
WampaStompa said:

Help me become part coffee bean. Can I just identify as coffeebeangender instead or is there some sort of rite of passage?

bean is bean lol. In all honesty, I grew up in a house of non-coffee drinkers. I don't think my parents even owned a coffee pot. I married a coffee drinker and was almost instantly converted. I have been relegated from coffee making duty because I apparently make it too strong.
Be happy with what you have to be happy with
Feb 1, 2021 10:44 AM

Aug 2011
For sure a root beer float! My all-time favorite is the root beer float at Van Leeuwen's in NYC :)
desu desu binches
Feb 1, 2021 10:44 AM
Level 1 Otaku

Jan 2018
Pineapple juice for something sweet, dr pepper for soft drink. Water by itself is nice as well.

Feb 1, 2021 10:56 AM
Oct 2020
this is also a great drink, i was expecting to get a taste of it on electon night but it turned out differently. SAD!
Feb 1, 2021 10:59 AM

Sep 2019
RightwingMilluki said:
this is also a great drink, i was expecting to get a taste of it on electon night but it turned out differently. SAD!

Amazing drink. I love it. You can tell it's good because liberals suck.

-Luke Woodham

Feb 1, 2021 2:00 PM
Jul 2020
Tea and beer, i think lmao. Watermelon juice too.
Feb 1, 2021 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
I just like drinking water but I'd enjoy a mango cocktail any day ;D
Feb 1, 2021 3:43 PM

Sep 2019
marrmm said:
I just like drinking water but I'd enjoy a mango cocktail any day ;D

Mango cocktails sound amazing... however i'm not 21 yet. :'(

Water is Earth's natural drink though. And it is amazing.

-Luke Woodham

Feb 1, 2021 3:56 PM
Jul 2018
Anything that get me drunk.
Feb 1, 2021 3:56 PM

Dec 2015
I made my own signature cocktail it contains, vodka, white rum, peach schnapps, orange, cranberry and a large rock of crack cocaine.
I call it a "sex on the rocks" and it's just as unpleasant as it sounds.
Feb 1, 2021 4:00 PM

Oct 2015
my favorite drink is mogu mogu lychee juice, it's soooo good
i also love cherry limeade and cherry dr.pepper soda
⠀     ‧     ⠀
Feb 1, 2021 4:00 PM
Jul 2018
it's a tie between water and Mountain Dew for me.
Feb 1, 2021 7:47 PM

Oct 2015
You know I gotta have some of that H2O~
Feb 1, 2021 8:22 PM

Sep 2014
Hot chocolate, honey lemon water, soya bean drinks

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Feb 1, 2021 8:41 PM
Apr 2018
water

water is the best drink in the world. if i dont drink water i die
Feb 1, 2021 9:16 PM

Sep 2020
ice tea and hot chocolate

i don't want my tea to be too sweet, i want the tea flavour
Feb 1, 2021 10:02 PM

Jan 2016
Strawberry Lemonade is the drink of champions.
Feb 1, 2021 11:03 PM
Jul 2018
Flavoured Milk is always a go to but i can still enjoy a good Apple Juice.
Feb 2, 2021 1:28 AM

Apr 2016
Ginger beer, root beer, dandelion & burdock, cream soda, cola, iced tea, soy/oat milk
Feb 2, 2021 3:48 AM

Sep 2020
White monster drink is pretty intense gets me in my sense every time O.O
Feb 2, 2021 4:25 PM

Sep 2011
I've got a massive tea collection, so I mix it up every morning and evening. But the best flavor of them all is Licorice. Sounds gross if you haven't tried it, but even if you don't like black licorice, it tastes really good.

Basically every morning and evening is the K-On clubroom for me.

"They escaped the weight of darkness,
to forge a path into the marrow of the spirit.
They chose to drown in a deeper vacancy,
an emptiness that quells the null,
a pool for the forgotten..."
Feb 2, 2021 4:39 PM
Jul 2018
I like normal pepsi. Coffee is cool too, I like the caffeine :>
Feb 2, 2021 5:46 PM

Jan 2020
Root Beer is definitely my favorite, I try to get it every time I get food out, other than that, sprite is good! ^^
Feb 2, 2021 5:54 PM

Jun 2015
Lemonade.

I also like Pepsi, but it's not very healthy so I don't think it as often as I'd like.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Feb 2, 2021 8:06 PM

Jan 2020
Water. A good smoothie is nice too but I hardly ever get chances to drink those sadly

Feb 2, 2021 8:35 PM
Jul 2018
The unhealthy ones.

Milk Tea and Frappucinos.
Water too.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

49 by CalmTeaTime »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

42 by Kamikaze_404 »»
15 minutes ago

» What sort of education did you get?

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

48 by Rhaelynne »»
20 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

679 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

45 by Bruh69XD »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.