Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]
Nov 24, 2021 4:41 AM

Jul 2021
The brainwashing is so real. Both Paradis and Eldian/Marleyans have titans and yet Eldians/Marleyans call them the devil. Is that not ironic to anyone? I just don’t understand why they can’t both live in peace. I guess with the power dynamics and all the propaganda from the royalties that has been going on for years, this is inevitable without a war now. SIGH.. it just pains me and baffles me so much how ironic it is. Both sides are literally one and the same.
Dec 28, 2021 2:27 AM

Jul 2021
This episode left me speechless- IT'S SO GOOD WHAT. It's like all the different warrior titans battling against the one and only Eren Jaeger! The Ackerman is so OP, Sasha's aim is absolutely a one perfect shot right there and I got to learn that Beast Titan seems like he wants to talk things out with Eren and targeted Levi instead? Very interesting as prior to this season, they already seem to be enemies at first sight but Levi somewhat slice smoothly behind the Beast Titan's back :O. Armin didn't really contribute much as he was just standing there, not gonna lie Eren trying to eat the Hammer titan is one of the most brutal and realistic thing like eating a harden rock that takes time to be digested but what's more brutal is stuffing it inside Galliard Titan's mouth, honestly I wonder whether eating a titan would somewhat upgrade your own titan form, to those who are injected by the curse and also Armored titan looks really upgraded with a better sharp spikes and flawless hair!! Lastly, I'm glad to see Hange again and Onyankopon is one of the most funniest name I've ever heard, hope to see more of him :)!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 1, 2022 5:34 AM

Jul 2021
HOW CAN THEY DELIVER SUCH AMAZING SHIT EVERY EPISODE????? EACH EPISODE TOPS THE PREVIOUS ONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SUGOI

man that levi scene was glorious, he finished the beast titan like nothing, in mere seconds and did he just blast himself up wtf?? they didn't show him get away, tho they won't let him die just like that

man the horrors on gabi and floc were perfectly portrayed, the horror and shock on their faces as they watched zeke then pieke and colt also die.

eren casually stepping out of his titan and then transforming again was just...goosebumps. the scene where eren tears off jaw titan's arms then traps war hammer titans human in its jaw and just presses its jaw to shatter the shell was so brutal man, the brutality was perfectly shown. amazing work by mappa here. then we see eren just drink away war head hammer, it was absolutely wild.

"so this is what u saw that day", we can see how armin is able to understand what bert went through at that time. that armin being on the port was just pro gamer move. destroyed all their navy forces at once.

and damn they now got airships and stuff. we get to see hannes san too yaay

man the reiner transformation a the end their. fuck. he's looking absolutely wild and terrifing there. shits gonna go down next episode for sure.

excited.

edit: im seeing these screenshots of other people and it looks ghastly man. im so glad i get to watch it in bluray. no wonder people keep whining about animation. they will change their minds after seeing the blu ray version. i wonder what quality to expect while watching this weekly from 10th jan. the funimation quality should be good ig
TsutanaiFuunJan 1, 2022 5:42 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 12, 2022 5:52 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shit, Armin with those mouth and teeth open reminds me again at his dying time. But look at him now, a literal walking nuke bomb xd. Looks like Survey Corps full team were all there with the additional Hange and Armin in bound, they already completed and prepare to be damn retreating. Ofc the stupid Pock get lure and its sure become a nightmare for him later. Looking at the battlefield as the overall, its pretty messed up from both side honestly. But ofc Marley received more shit and the assaulter only lost some little flies. The upper hand shall be more went on to Eren after finding out how great the jaw titan power for making the juice blood. Its an easy drink in midnight for the crazed lord of Eren. While Mikasa never stop saying Eren-Eren, Levi kinda successfully avenge the death of his comrades from the battle of baseball sometimes before. But i am still prefer there's something more on Zeke. Pieck-chan has been down, poor her loyal panzer-vor unit get burned alive, rip. Pocko will be next. Then old man Reiner, somehow awakened, after a long time slumber. Yeah, he's right, kids, let the old man die in peace!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 15, 2022 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
Bruh why didn't Eren eat the Jaw titan immediately!?
Apr 10, 2022 5:51 PM
Jun 2013
This is what war looks like. Civilians die. Ugly stuff.

I don't blame Eren and the Paradise people, though...Marley wanted to ethnically cleanse them for crimes they never committed; they didn't even know other people existed in the world and they were attacked and put on the brink of extinction. If you found out your enemy religiously and fanatically believed in the cleansing of your entire race/populous, you'd be ready to fight back after they sent the first nuke (the 3 warrior titans). This is a justified war imo but it's hard to watch because we got to see the mundane living of these kids, grew attached to some of them, and see all of the "innocent" being killed. In truth though, I found it more disturbing to watch people lose their mind and scream for their lives as they were about to be eaten whole by the titans.

I'm surprised Zeke was beaten so quickly and his (apparent) death wasn't even shown. He was such an important character (more than any of these other Marley people) that I thought he would have some dramatic dialogue with Eren or Levi.

I also wonder what happened to Annie. Did they manage to get her out the crystal?

All good stuff. My heart rate is actually elevated for the first time while watching this anime. It feels like anything can happen.
Aug 3, 2022 9:58 PM
Jul 2022
This is my personal favourite episode, it shows best character development of eren yaeger
Aug 9, 2022 3:19 AM
Jun 2022
:) ;) ;( WAAAAAHHHH
Sep 9, 2022 5:13 PM

Oct 2017
Feels good that they don't moralize too much and just commit massacre.
Sep 19, 2022 11:08 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
And so, Eren and friends gone from being attacked by titans, to the ones causing the same pain they received to others. Fueling another generation with the same hate they felt.
Good going guys. That scene with the nut cracking was fantastic, very clever usage of surroundings on Eren's part. Only downside, he should learn to eat faster instead of acting like an anime girl and taking forever. Then again the show would've been over in its 1st season if anyone made haste eating.
Sep 29, 2022 12:38 AM
Apr 2021
based super based
Oct 11, 2022 6:30 AM
Jul 2021
10/10 episode.
Armin is finally here.
Dec 30, 2022 7:34 AM
Aug 2022
really lives up to the title
Mar 19, 2023 11:46 PM
Apr 2021
It feels like the plot is being rushed.
It sure feels like the end of the show.
GO EREN!
I feel bad for Reiner, but at the end
I want all of Marley to suffer. Also, I
can't stand Gabi please get rid of her.
BUT FFS can't Eren just eat the damn nape already?
He spends so much time just being reckless, it annoys me. 
DON'T HESITATE!!!!
Mar 20, 2023 7:52 AM
Nov 2021
bruh this annoying bitch
Mar 28, 2023 2:12 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Jean has come a long way since season 3 part 1, where he couldn't go through with his first human kill. Now, he was totally prepared to blow up the cart titan along with that kid, Falco.

And Eren meanwhile, has leveled up like mad, dude used 3 consecutive titans, and acquired the warhammer titan in the process by brutalling beating the jaw titan up. He was about to acquire the jaw titan too, but Reiner awakened from his slumber just in time. Still, come on man. Let the Reiner sleep already.

When a character in anime says they have the upper hand.....
....they don't actually have the upper hand.

Once Armin erupted, the rest of the titans of Marley fell like flies. Eren and Mikasa of course took care of the Warhammer and Jaw, the rest of the squad took out Pieck's Cart and almost killed her actually (all the while Falco, Gabi, and Morgoth are watching their titan heroes fall before them), and Levi one-shots the beast titan. I was expecting more of a fight initially, since Zeke now fully understands what Levi is capable of, but he just falls over and dies. But now it makes sense since 
Anyway, back to Armin and his new glorious colossal titan form, I just thought it funny how with all the cgi we've got so far (we even see a lot of scouts as cgi in the odm scenes), you'd probably expect for the huge colossal titan to also be cgi (wit studio used cgi pretty much only for the colossal and rod reiss titans, the big ones), but mappa actually presents Armin's transformation with no cgi. I thought that was nice. One thing I'm wondering about though is how Armin's transformation explosion was so huge, obliterating the whole port, all the battleships and everything around it. Like Bertholdt's was pretty massive too in S3 P2, but I don't think it was as big as Armin's. And then you gotta remember Bertholdt's transformations when he destroyed wall maria and wall rose. The wall maria I'll give a pass because he was still a younger kid back then and probably didn't have full titan power yet (if it even works that way lol) but the second time when they destroyed the wall at Trost, Bertoldt literally appeared right behind Eren and yet Eren and the wall were pretty much unscathed. Can you control the power of the explosion, is it an option you can check or uncheck when you choose to transform? Just wondering.

That drone style shot when Falco emerges from Reiner's cocoon and they show all the fighting going around was.... pretty ugly. But I'll give that a pass. I think it all still looked really good considering the time constraints the staff had.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 9, 2023 12:56 PM

Sep 2019
Now that I noticed at the beginning of the previous ep, why are Willy's father and mother (two old grandparents) sitting still and saying nothing?
This OP... the more I listen to it, the better it gets
It's hard not to admit the story's setting is inspired by WWII.
It was painful to watch the fight in episode 6, even though it was a great episode.
If Annie breaks out of that diamond, she must be an adult, or Annie has sided with Paradis.
I don't expect her to be eaten by Eren/Armin.
Back on the rails, I think Levi alone '4 years ago version' could have taken care of Galliard, not counting all the Survey corps with new gears rushing in at once.
Please don't kill cool characters by having them destroy each other.
Pls No sh*
First time seeing Pieck's face in titan
It's commendable the art on how to draw the characters' maturity, I feel like they've truly aged a few years, Levi's hair has changed a bit.
Hey Old friends
Music is so cool!!!
Why don't they lock up Zeke like Pieck and Porco?
And that's a BIG FIGHT yo! So so excited
I'm not ready to accept anyone's death!
Only Levi and Mikasa uses swords? Classic
This violin sound in the OP is so dope!
Damn, I don't know, please don't kill each other TT
The story is no longer a secret, just two sides fighting against each other.
Let's go Eren! But don't kill anyone!
Teamwork is something so strong.
No, why?
Armin is so handsome. Yo!
I don't know if this is a coincidence, but does Ymir's appearance change after eating Marcel? Because how can Armin eat Bertholdt to turn into a Colossal Titan?
No, Levi is too fast!
RIP Zeke. There are pictures of teammates and family in Carlo's place, damn why does the author want us to side with Marley so much?
I feel sad and guilty supporting the winning side.
so sad...
wow shh Hanji, hot air balloon?
It's so painful to watch this ep.
Willy's sister RIP. RIP my emotions.
Armored titan looks different. Perhaps Reiner is the suffering superhero. idk
I admire the author for daring to transform our characters in such ways.
So Eren already has the power of the hammer titan?
Eren's Titan is the titan that always yearns for freedom and seeks freedom, isn't it?
F*ck this Freedom
Eren's willingness to brutally kill people shows that he is truly immersed in the hatred and suffering of the entire 100-year war. Reiner is the same, but he hates himself and thinks about death, and Eren is the opposite, he ignores moral values and lets power rule his will and heart.
Apr 10, 2023 7:48 AM

Jun 2017
At first, I wasn't able to recognize Armin with his new hairdo! Damn! this episode rocks! I'm literally speechless!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Apr 12, 2023 8:41 PM

Dec 2011
Que gran capitulo
Apr 24, 2023 5:10 PM

Apr 2021
WAR... just war lol.... everyone dying straight up... pain... what a brutal scene from eren and the warhammer. 

Apr 25, 2023 3:13 PM
Aug 2022
Holy crap that was brutal, lol, like a faqin nut cracker.

Don't faq with attack titan losers. 
May 1, 2023 11:57 AM

Nov 2010
I'm starting to have a crush on Pieck. She's cute, and I like her Panzer Titan! It's too bad she lost all her husbandos.
Damn, Armin Nuke was effing awesome! Summoning the Colossal Titan is one of the things I love about this show. Those massive explosions never get old. I initially thought that was Historia. lol
Paradis dealt a massive blow on Marley with such limited resources. Armin's Colossal Titan turned the tides so easily.
May 18, 2023 6:30 PM

Aug 2019
Dude this is insane. The destruction, and the civilian deaths though... I mean they did bring this on themselves. Like this is basically what they've been doing to them for years, but man things are getting brutal.

And seven episodes in, I don't think I mind the CGI titans. While yes I would've preferred hand-drawn or however they were before, but I don't mind these either. I will admit though, I don't think the human characters should also be in CGI, like what?
May 31, 2023 6:10 AM
May 2023
I liked levi and Mikasa vs beast tittan and Warhammer tittan
May 31, 2023 10:30 AM
Dec 2020
This would be the perfect episode if Reiner would just do us the favor and DIE already
Even HE wants it!
I ve read the manga, I know how it goes, but uuuugh my nerves

Also this:

nanajp said:
Bruh why didn't Eren eat the Jaw titan immediately!?

rakoun17May 31, 2023 10:40 AM
Jun 18, 2023 6:14 PM
Apr 2023
This episode really scratches an itch for me. Watching the Marley warrior titans get destroyed was …. sooooooooo…. yessss….

I understand that the morals are not black and white but AT THE MOMENT I want them to pay. Because they are massive hypocrites and I dont think they have the excuse of “theyre brainwashed,” no, they are old enough to use their senses. Marley and its associated forces seem to think that its okay when they do it but so not okay when others do. So this brutality is just a taste of their own medicine.

(This is my first watch through so I might have missed some details that would inform my opinion differently. The story got complicated suddenly.)

However, I hate that it has to be Eren and the others. I dont want them to hurt innocents and destroy someone elses city. I dont want kids like Gabi and Falco to suffer through something they dont even understand yet. But the reality is that evil adults have dragged them into a terrible situation.

This season brings up so many mixed emotions. From feeling bad for Reiner to actually wanting To watch Eren crush the Warhammer and kill Pocko.

Speaking of the Warhammer, what a FLOP !! Lol girly hardly did anything and got herself smashed.
Jul 30, 2023 1:08 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 26, 2023 3:45 PM
Aug 2023
Perferct. Must be a number 1 anime.
Sep 10, 2023 2:09 PM
Sep 2022
Mate, I have to say how satisfying is know that Eren and his comrades have the control for the first time

Eren eating the War Hammer Titan was just insane, but I would be happier if he ate the other titans too. The guy would be the true Attacker Titan, he would have all habilities

If Reiner defeats Eren alone I will be very upset with this anime.
Sep 16, 2023 7:16 AM
May 2021
eren used the jaw titan like it was his bitch and the fights are actually hype asf. Levi also no diffing the beast titan like that was hype.
Albino-52Sep 16, 2023 7:25 AM
Oct 22, 2023 3:21 PM

Apr 2023
dont know whats going on but they showed armin so im chillin
Oct 31, 2023 10:14 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, half nerfed Zeke, F for the freighter titan's companions and almost F for the jaw titan. So Rainer doesn't want to continue living, reason why he wanted to commit suicide and an interesting new look for the armored titan. The explosion generated by the Colossal Titan and F by the War Hammer Titan is incredible, now Eren has his abilities? we will see
Nov 8, 2023 3:03 PM

Jan 2013
Damn that was gruesome! - So much death!
Armin sees what Bertholdt did and the power he wielded, too much it seems.

Nov 30, 2023 6:08 PM

Nov 2023
They're literally infiltrating enemy base now. I honestly hope they succeed
Dec 23, 2023 11:54 PM

Sep 2022
I know Sasha is gonna die in future. My heart breaks. It's nothing like when Erwin or Hannas died. Plz someone help me...
Mar 21, 6:34 PM
Jul 2023
Banger after banger after banger
- The Panzer squad is amazing! But so was Sasha’s shot. I forgot about her amazing aim
- Poor Reiner, he can’t heal if he doesn’t have the will to live
- Damn, I’m pretty sure every single Titan made an appearance in this battle
- Weird to see the beast Titan go down so easily
- Poor Armin…. He basically nuked that port
-Pieck is hurt pretty bad
- DAMN what a good plan from Eren. He used the Jaw Titan to break the Warhammer crystal. I guess this means he now has 3 titans, which is insane. I hope he uses it
- That Reiner Titan, it looked a bit odd lol
Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.