Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 4, 2021 8:02 AM

Aug 2020
AnimeLeviathan said:
TrueKireiPriest said:

A true twist that I was not expecting: some of you are not complete imbeciles.

Bruh how can you be a Fate series fan and say that Shirou is bad? I have an excuse lmao I never seriously got into fate lmao. Also you cannot be agreeing with the guy that said every single Fate MC is bad. Including Fate/zero?

Fate Zero there was no particular MC. I didnt dislike any one. But Fate Stay/night MC and Fate Zettai Majuu sensen babylonia MC are bad.
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

May 4, 2021 8:05 AM

Aug 2018
Kazuya , Kanokari . Is there even worse one than this ?
May 4, 2021 8:06 AM

Aug 2020
It is easy to find detestable characters these days.
Trash MCs: Asta,Uesugi,Yuki Rito, etc.

Good MCs: Tanjiro,Naruto,Ichigo etc.

May 4, 2021 8:09 AM

Jul 2020
Naren-kun said:

How is Asta trash when he is basically the same as Tanjiro or your generic shounen mc?

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
May 4, 2021 8:14 AM

Dec 2018
Eren "incel" Yeager wins by a landlide.
May 4, 2021 8:37 AM

Aug 2020
Scordolo said:
Naren-kun said:

How is Asta trash when he is basically the same as Tanjiro or your generic shounen mc?

Generic Shounen MC? Whats that? There is no similarities between Tanjirou and Asta
so I dont know what to say. When I first started Black clover I liked him but I dont know why but he started to get more and more annoying. By the way do you think Asta has got good character design? After his transformation I could no longer look at him.

May 4, 2021 8:41 AM

Apr 2021
Top of my head,

Kazuya from Rent-A-Girlfriend,Natsuo from Domestic Girlfriend
& a special one - Keyaru from Redo of Healer
"Life & anime are the same, they're both filled with bruh moments..."
May 4, 2021 8:50 AM
Jul 2017
For me its gotta be Shinji Ikari
Guy is just scared of everything
Plus that scene in End of Evangelion made me hate him even more
May 4, 2021 8:50 AM
Apr 2017
The guy MC from school days, possibly because he reminds me of people I know but I found him loatheful, to put it mildly.

(Dis)Honourable mentions: kirino kousaka, setsuna sazenkai, yukari nejima, tomoya okazaki, haru yoshida, haruo yaguchi, eita izumi, raito yagami.

I don't know if sakura is a mc but if she is, she's obviously in this list. I'd slot edgelord sasuke next to her too, while I'm at it.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
May 4, 2021 8:58 AM
May 2016
The protagonist from Trinity Seven. He's just an obnoxious pervert, but he's also not willing to go all the way when given the option to do so, as "let's get to know each other better first," or something along those lines

He's also the protagonist of a harem anime, which makes watching him more painful because I know the girls are inevitably going to be into this creep

It doesn't help that in those....6 episodes I watched, everyone in love with him had little to no reason to do so
May 4, 2021 8:59 AM

Jul 2020
Naren-kun said:
AnimeLeviathan said:

Bruh how can you be a Fate series fan and say that Shirou is bad? I have an excuse lmao I never seriously got into fate lmao. Also you cannot be agreeing with the guy that said every single Fate MC is bad. Including Fate/zero?

Fate Zero there was no particular MC. I didnt dislike any one. But Fate Stay/night MC and Fate Zettai Majuu sensen babylonia MC are bad.

Keep in mind that you quoted a post I made like 3-4 months ago. I am now into Fate, and I think Shirou is a good MC.

What I said before is something I disagree with so much now that I didn't realize I was the one who said that LMAO.

I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
May 4, 2021 9:30 AM

Sep 2012
Natsu of the guild Friendship Tail.
May 4, 2021 9:35 AM
Jun 2020
most isekai protags, harem protags, so on
Nissan 350Z
May 4, 2021 9:51 AM

Jan 2013
A--bomb said:
vegeta8639 said:
Out of the ones I've seen, probably that fat fuck from Accel World that looks like a South Park character. But I could imagine some being worse if they're just full on asshole rapists or something. Haven't actually seen Redo of Healer so I'm just going based off what I've heard but yea, that's probably worse than Haru.

the mc in redo healer isn't that bad, he asked for consent or something but edgelord

From what I heard he rapes the girls as revenge for them mistreating him in a previous timeline or something like that but I'm not sure how serious or explicit any of it is. First I'm hearing about him getting consent first.
May 4, 2021 9:54 AM

Dec 2020
vegeta8639 said:
A--bomb said:

the mc in redo healer isn't that bad, he asked for consent or something but edgelord

From what I heard he rapes the girls as revenge for them mistreating him in a previous timeline or something like that but I'm not sure how serious or explicit any of it is. First I'm hearing about him getting consent first.

oh yeah i forgot about that part, in always first encounter with women he always rape them lmao my bad
May 4, 2021 11:55 AM

Apr 2010
Albert de Morcerf (Gankutsou) or Mikado long name (Durarara)

May 4, 2021 12:09 PM

Feb 2021
Deku tends to be quite unbearable.

And I have to admit, Eren's rants in the first episodes of AoT almost put me off of watching that anime. Glad I didn't though. Thank god for Mikasa.
May 4, 2021 12:09 PM

Apr 2021
My least favorite protagonists:

The protagonist of Mirai Nikki is awful
Eren Yeager is a pathetic simp
Thorfinn is a pathetic edgelord and makes me cringe
Most harem protagonists are uninteresting or just poorly written
Tanjiro is one of the most boring protagonist I've seen
Iroha Tamaki is a boring protagonist. Yachiyo shoulda been the protagonist.
Kirito is an awful protagonist
Sep 8, 2022 3:33 PM

Sep 2022
Kirito doesn't sound so bad when compared to Ayanokoji
Sep 8, 2022 5:25 PM

Mar 2022
Without a doubt Yui Komori from Diabolik Lovers.
Sep 9, 2022 12:57 AM
Sep 9, 2022 1:10 AM

Jul 2015
Hibiki from Symphogear is probably the worst written Mary Sue that was even conceived. She puts Ray from Star Wars to shame. By the end of first season she exhaust all of her potential for character development and we are stuck with this for five whole seasons.

Alleged protagonist from Kakegurui could be easily removed and you wouldn't even notice.

Two main characters from Endride are unbearable.

Emo kid and cringelord from Trickster made me drop it after 3rd episode.

Main Girl from Irodoku literally has no personality and watching paint dry is more interesting than anything about her.

Titular Hatena hates men for no reason and somehow, for years managed to not notice that her childhood friend is a dude.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 8 hours ago

35 by Rinenka »»
2 minutes ago

» Characters that ya think are a Genderbent You

IpreferEcchi - Apr 15

46 by IpreferEcchi »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 25 minutes ago

4 by Absurdo_N »»
5 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 4 hours ago

21 by Jonas-K »»
6 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 7 hours ago

36 by epidemia78 »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.