Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2021 9:18 PM
Jan 2021
animes that share weird similarities
for example Black Clover and Naruto
*disclaimer im not hating on any of these series I actually really enjoy watching Black Clover currently its one of my favorites*

Asta & Naruto - Loud mouths, dumb, have some kind of demon inside of them, borrows power from the demon, denser than tungsten fluoride

Yuno and Sasuke - Born with power, Naturally Gifted, Chill as can be, both have great haircuts, pretty silent overall

Sakura and Noelle - Both are in a way Tsundere thats about it.

Hinata and Mimosa - Shy around the person they like.
Jan 6, 2021 9:26 PM

Jul 2017
I wouldnt say anime but SAO and Spy Kids 3 are oddly similar. People stuck in a video game, only way to get out is to beat it, AI girl.

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Jan 6, 2021 9:27 PM
Jan 2021
Fakegoose said:
I wouldnt say anime but SAO and Spy Kids 3 are oddly similar. People stuck in a video game, only way to get out is to beat it, AI girl.

You know I asked for animes but this is even better thanks for making me chuckle
Jan 6, 2021 9:32 PM

May 2020
I'd say bleach and twin star exorcists have similar concepts although the storys are completely different.
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 6, 2021 9:36 PM
Jan 2021
SXJXY said:
I'd say bleach and twin star exorcists have similar concepts although the storys are completely different.

A lot of animes have similar concepts to Bleach
such as Noragami and Jujutsu Kaisen but I see what your saying
Jan 6, 2021 9:39 PM

Jul 2020
I would say Attack on titan+My hero academia is similar to Talentless Nana
People trapped in the walls-Maria,Rose and Sina
Ability users are trapped in an Island(Talentless Nana)
Marley(Attack on titan)=Nana(Mc of Talentless Nana)

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jan 6, 2021 9:39 PM

Oct 2020
maybe A Certain Scientific Railgun and Asterisk War? i don't know man. the similarities i see is just the male main character is dense af, both story setting sets in an academy city, several important characters is also known to be powerful in its world. idk, idk

"ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴀʀʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɴᴏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ..." -Aigis
Jan 6, 2021 9:53 PM

Jun 2017
Aria and Kandagawa Jet Girls: both about girls driving water vehicles of some kind. Oh, and High School Fleet too. All basically the same.

Jan 6, 2021 9:57 PM
Jan 2021
DfDaxz said:
maybe A Certain Scientific Railgun and Asterisk War? i don't know man. the similarities i see is just the male main character is dense af, both story setting sets in an academy city, several important characters is also known to be powerful in its world. idk, idk

Yeah i agree with you its like even though its not exactly similar you can just sorta feel the similarities but dont really know how to describe
Jan 6, 2021 10:02 PM

May 2018
Asterisk War and Rakudai Kishi. Too similar.
Jan 6, 2021 10:08 PM

Mar 2013
I mean purely by nature of the volume the industry does a lot of anime are very similar. You'll realize that after you've seen more than like... a few. The medium is inheretly repetetive and samey. Like just the fact that the isekai genre even exists, not to mention the sheer volume of parodies of it that exist purely to mock how same-y and repetitive it is.
Jan 7, 2021 3:36 AM

Oct 2010
I don't really wanna go there considering how many eldian extremists are on this site but what the hell, I don't care about them.
Claymore and Shingeki no Kyojin: humanity is attacked by monsters, monsters eat humans, monsters are actually you know what, there is a bigger war on another part of the world, warriors are fighting monsters with monster powers, there was that attack on government story arc, main character's mom is killed right in front of him/her, fake history etc and there are more than that.
The only difference is that Miria is actually a smart and capable general compared to Erwin who is a failure and only knows kamikaze tactics, put Miria in SnK and the anime would be over in 20 episodes.
Jan 7, 2021 3:54 AM

Jul 2016
Someone's already mentioned it, but remember back in the day when The Asterisk War and Chivalry of a Failed Knight were airing on the exact same day in the exact same time slot and the story and content of each show was almost identical? And by old days I mean, like, 5 years ago.
Jan 7, 2021 5:06 AM

Jul 2020
Scordolo said:
I would say Attack on titan+My hero academia is similar to Talentless Nana
People trapped in the walls-Maria,Rose and Sina
Ability users are trapped in an Island(Talentless Nana)
Marley(Attack on titan)=Nana(Mc of Talentless Nana)

I'd say Talentless nana is a mix of My hero academia, Death note, and Attack on titan.
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Jan 7, 2021 5:09 AM

Jul 2020
Catalano said:
I don't really wanna go there considering how many eldian extremists are on this site but what the hell, I don't care about them.
Claymore and Shingeki no Kyojin: humanity is attacked by monsters, monsters eat humans, monsters are actually you know what, there is a bigger war on another part of the world, warriors are fighting monsters with monster powers, there was that attack on government story arc, main character's mom is killed right in front of him/her, fake history etc and there are more than that.
The only difference is that Miria is actually a smart and capable general compared to Erwin who is a failure and only knows kamikaze tactics, put Miria in SnK and the anime would be over in 20 episodes.

Im not hating but your telling me if Miria had the same strength as Erwin. She would be done in 20 episodes? Keep in mind literally every single odd was againt's the scouts. They needed more than strength to find out what is outside the walls. Also Erwins first plan to get the the cellar wasn't actually to get to the cellar. It was because he knew there was a female titan. Also I like the "Eldian extremist" lmao.
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Jan 7, 2021 5:18 AM

May 2018
Obviously, Naruto and Boku no Pico.
Jokes aside, Attack on Titan and Gang-aji Ttong are literally the same.

Jan 7, 2021 6:02 AM

Oct 2010
AnimeLeviathan said:
Catalano said:

Im not hating but your telling me if Miria had the same strength as Erwin. She would be done in 20 episodes? Keep in mind literally every single odd was againt's the scouts. They needed more than strength to find out what is outside the walls. Also Erwins first plan to get the the cellar wasn't actually to get to the cellar. It was because he knew there was a female titan. Also I like the "Eldian extremist" lmao.

everything is speculation but for the fun of it, the fight against the female titan would have been easier if the scouts would have used eren from the beginning, they would have defeated her and take her away, the armor titan would have intervened but he is slow and eren demonstrated that he can beat that traitor any time.
In shiganshina their biggest mistake was not inspecting the territory for titans, one thing leads to another and in the end they somehow managed to win but only because they had levi, jean and armin, they really had luck.
Miria never started a civil war between the claymores, she managed to convince them to attack the organisation (in the manga), she beat tens of awakened beings in pieta and she defended successfully the holy city rabona with an army of human warriors, some claymores, clarice and miata (awakened form).
If we're talking results, they are both successful but miria's tactics ensured the survival of many and she was faster
Jan 7, 2021 6:10 AM
Jun 2020
Obviously there is Promare and Fire Force.
Jan 7, 2021 6:12 AM

Sep 2020
Black Clover is similar to Naruto character wise
But
Black Clover is similar to Fairy Tail plot wise
Jan 7, 2021 6:16 AM

Apr 2020
Pet kanajo and kawaii complex and 30characters
Jan 7, 2021 6:18 AM

Mar 2019
AoT and FMAB.
European industrial age setting.
Main characters and their moms.
Sus dads.
What happened thousand years ago.
War and genocide.
Questioning which side is right.
Rebellion against sus government.
A childhood chick always caring about mc, though they act a bit rude to them.
A childhood dude who is caring and timid, but dependable.
Cool and edgy captains, loved by girls.
Mcs finding the Truth.
Mc joining army.

I think there are more.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Jan 7, 2021 7:03 AM

Jul 2020
Catalano said:
AnimeLeviathan said:

everything is speculation but for the fun of it, the fight against the female titan would have been easier if the scouts would have used eren from the beginning, they would have defeated her and take her away, the armor titan would have intervened but he is slow and eren demonstrated that he can beat that traitor any time.
In shiganshina their biggest mistake was not inspecting the territory for titans, one thing leads to another and in the end they somehow managed to win but only because they had levi, jean and armin, they really had luck.
Miria never started a civil war between the claymores, she managed to convince them to attack the organisation (in the manga), she beat tens of awakened beings in pieta and she defended successfully the holy city rabona with an army of human warriors, some claymores, clarice and miata (awakened form).
If we're talking results, they are both successful but miria's tactics ensured the survival of many and she was faster

Technically your correct, but lets be real. AOT would suck with 20 episodes lmao.
Jan 7, 2021 7:10 AM

Oct 2010
AnimeLeviathan said:
Catalano said:

Technically your correct, but lets be real. AOT would suck with 20 episodes lmao.

funny enough, isayama said that he wanted to finish the story in 10-15 volumes but decided to make it longer because people enjoyed it, hell, people loved it, so he made the story arcs longer which was a very good decision, the conflict of the manga was always the war with "you know who"
Jan 7, 2021 7:46 AM

Jun 2020
Darwin’s Game and Mirai Nikki, of course not exactly the same but I think Darwin was inspired by Mirai Nikki
Jan 7, 2021 7:47 AM

Jan 2021
monogatari series and bunny girl senpai are pretty similar
"不幸だ!" - Kamijou Touma
Check out my anime list by clicking here (it's public now).

Jan 7, 2021 7:48 AM

Nov 2019
dorohedoro and monster I guess....
"Nobody is stronger than me, even when I go easy on them. Remember that" - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Jan 7, 2021 7:49 AM

May 2020
Bunny Girl Senpai is Bakemonogatari with vague pseudo-science.

Also, the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya and the Steins;Gate movie share a pretty similar premise, though both are good imo.
Don't mind me,
just passing by...

More topics from this board

» Hentai Tags ( 1 2 )

HentaixxHunter - May 16, 2022

92 by NubFix »»
4 minutes ago

» Do your favorite hentai tags reflect your desires in real life?

Ejrodiew - 8 minutes ago

2 by Catalano »»
5 minutes ago

» What does it mean when you rate an anime 6? ( 1 2 )

Akuya - Yesterday

72 by Rinrinka »»
7 minutes ago

» Do You Consider Yourself a Generous or a Harsh Scorer?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 28

37 by giga_tail »»
8 minutes ago

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed? ( 1 2 )

BuddhaIsBetter - Apr 22

61 by giga_tail »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.