Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2020 5:58 AM

Apr 2020
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A pinch of program reorganization with an audience rating of 0%. I think it's wonderful that a 19 years old carries a school bag on her back

Swimsuits with school bags? the right combination.
Dec 21, 2020 6:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The whole thing with Hayu's father is pretty fun, and also all the mobile games directly into the anime xD
Dec 21, 2020 6:14 AM

Jul 2017
Asking the real questions :

Anime adaptation of how my cat reacts when I try to take her toy

I wonder how big Hayu's adult panties collection rn, lmao
I enjoyed the idol mobile game talks so much, with many characters got addicted to it, so relateable XD
Dec 21, 2020 6:25 AM

Oct 2007
Ino and Nina want to "talk" to the lost little girl.

Hoho begging the little girl. lol

Hayu so cute in maid outfit.

next week is season finale. Gonna miss this show. ;_;
Liddo-kunDec 21, 2020 6:29 AM
Dec 21, 2020 6:35 AM

Apr 2014
At first, when they talk about the new project I think it's a real idol competition. However, it appears to be a mobile game. Gacha culture is very scary, it can drain your money out in seconds.

Ino and Nina are really into cute little girls. Nina's body growth is also impressive and scary at the same time. No one knows her real measurement except herself.
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 21, 2020 6:59 AM

Jul 2017
To have come this far...Manager Hoho's program of an audience rating of 0%, as to be expected of the haphazard control. That's still VERY bad to hear though...

It's been a while since we got to see Rat Productions again (ever since the Cream Anmitsu program), and the neko girl from last episode is back...being an elementary school kid? Ino and Nina, stopppuuu with the trap! Turns out that she's another rival company's (Cat Productions) president Oto Kogane, and even more impressive that she's 19 (still looks like an elementary school kid though). Taking the lead this time for Fruit Tart and providing them with a sponsor, with Hayu in exchange.

To think that the sponsor would be Hayu's own mom (and a reputable figure of panties at that), that was FAR from my expectations. For the entire Mouse House to help solve a family dilemma and be involved in promoting mobile games for a project, well it's a fair trade though. And of course, Nina gets the SR (super-rare) treatment for her huge boobs.

What's up with all the "I love you"s of different kinds, it sounds hilarious and as creepy as it could be (especially Ino's), but it's all for marketing for a demand (that still falls short of standards due to their limited budgets).

One last spurt: a reform of Fruit Tart, hope this time they'll be able to graduate from being Dropouts!

Everyone's addicted to spending for mobile gacha, so relatable.
Dec 21, 2020 7:00 AM

Sep 2019
Hayu’s mom has a fang too lol. Everyone’s in the gacha hell now. To be honest, all the girls in Fruit Tart deserves to be ssr. I loved Hayu’s cosplays.
Dec 21, 2020 7:44 AM

Nov 2011
The I love you dad scene was aboslutely hilarious.

They also emphasized that cosplay is a hobby and way of life. Seems their manager set them up for a grand finale performance. Looking forward to that.
Dec 21, 2020 9:06 AM

Mar 2019
Already last episode next week...i am definitely gonna miss this one.

Elementary school and already F-Cup?!

Well... We see how dangerous gacha games can be. Even our Tone-chan falls for it...
Dec 21, 2020 9:16 AM

Apr 2020
That part where each Fruit Tart idol say "Daisuki" to each person is pretty alright. And Nina's plot growth is really scary. Next week should be the last episode and we're closing for a hometown concert, that's really nice.

Now if you can excuse me, here's my real thoughts. Um this show lost its climactic momentum. I know the show is full of clichéd slapsticks and overused gags but damn this episode had me full of it at this point. Also why are we introducing a subplot for Hayu's dad and some idol tournament if it's not gonna be properly resolved next week. Yep I'm bumping this show down to a dangerous 5, it kinda lost its solid flair to me.
Dec 21, 2020 9:25 AM

Feb 2019
God I Fucking love this show. https://imgur.com/a/YLNqiZe

If Nina’s was an F cup by 6th grade.. wtf were they feeding this child at home? Lmao.

Great episode as usual, wonder if we’ll get a real Ochifuru gacha game at some point. One last episode to go and we’ve got the idol competition coming up, really gonna be sad to see this end.
Dec 21, 2020 11:01 AM

Jul 2014
So they got themselves an in-universe gacha game, huh? Pretty interesting approach to the usual "competitions" idol shows always have to end with.
Dec 21, 2020 2:04 PM

Apr 2019
Even if they aren't super popular they managed to get themselves into the top 30 of an idol gacha game, pretty good. Hopefully that sponsor from Hayu's mom goes well. Chances of them getting into the top 2 of tokyo's idols is near to 0 but they'll probably do it anyway because they are the main characters of this anime. Higashi-Koganei concert next episode!

Dec 21, 2020 3:35 PM

Apr 2015
Hayu in that maid costume, hell yeah! that was adorable! Also Hayu's mum is fire!!

Nina sure was an early bloomer, F cup in elementary school...

Ah, the hell of endless spendings in the world of gacha, even this Anime can't escape the subject XD
Dec 21, 2020 5:02 PM

Dec 2020
This is an outrage! Why is Nina the imouto in the shout outs?! I demand my money back! She's clearly an onee-san character. Anyone else would make a better imouto. This is why you're all ochikobores! >:(

This is meme-worthy, though:
Dec 21, 2020 7:45 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The girls faced a low ratings problem. Poor them. It must be Hoho mistake that shit happened. The renewal season must be really hard to happened while in fact they still had an issues like a popularity, and such.

However, don't worry. There must be a way to prevent them to get kicked out. Yeah, that loli helped them out! Then, Hayu Mama became their sponsor? Omg. What a great news! Despite whatever project that cat production president planned, its still good knewing Hayu parents backing them up from behind.

Well, that mansion, and Papa worriness over his daughter, Hayu. Its became a theme to increased their popularity, and obviously became their next financial resources. Sasuga, Hoho, always clever with that ideas xd. But, Nina, she always getting harrashment over her oppai. I felt bad for her. Still, i hope the next project shall reduce her signature, at most. Or not?

Then man, that love-shout out, tho. 'Papa, Mama, onii-chan, onee-chan, imouto, ototo, daisuki'. Lol. Nice lines, all of you. Its looks like the game competition project designed by Catpro, will be the last stage. The last battle for them, a dropout idols, to shines, like their dreams, to proves, that they are a popular idol! Lets gone wild, girls!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 22, 2020 12:21 AM

Oct 2016
Oh my God, they have a fucking Gacha game lmao, that's amazing. Welcome to Gacha hell.

The president is adorable and Godbless this show for the Hayu screentime this episode. Please, give this show a season 2 at least I love this show and I am going to miss it.
Dec 22, 2020 5:06 AM

Feb 2014
All Hayu deserves in this episode is a big hug, the poor girl. XD

Still, her mother is rather funny and she doesn't hesitate to embarrass her own daughter with how she was addicted to "adult" panties when she was younger. That, and how she's wearing a maid outfit with a dog collar on her neck just makes this scene even funnier.

It was a good move from Oko to get our Fruit Tart idols the help they deserved. Aside from that she is really suited in her loli schoolgirl outfit, she knows how to get things done.

The only problem, though, is that it's a gacha game. Just like in real life, we get to see the highs of seeing yourself in the game (Roko will always be an SSR in my heart!), but also the lows with how it's easy to spend too much too easily. Hoho should be welcomed to gacha hell, after how much she spent on the game already. Her wallet must be crying in pain... =(

Either way, this was a fun episode and using a gacha game for idols to compete in each region against each other does make for a nice change in that format compared to other idol shows. =)
Dec 22, 2020 7:44 AM

Sep 2020
One must be brave to adventure into gacha games.
Dec 22, 2020 8:05 AM

Oct 2007
I guess Hoho is happy now. Their cd's in CDJapan are now sold. :)

can still be backordered depending on availability, but the wait will be long.

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/ZMCZ-14191?s_ssid=e471ae5facf15aa61f

Dec 22, 2020 4:46 PM

Sep 2020
Ive learned a lot of not-so-useful information from Hoho-san in this episode as usual, and big props to my best girl Hayu,kinda got the spotlight on this episode. I feel sorry for my girls for getting that rating,aafff.
Final episode next week,aahh,im gonna miss their naughtiness and all.

That gacha game though,lured Hoho,haha. xDD
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Dec 23, 2020 1:39 AM

Oct 2017
So Hayu chan's rich af after all and her mom's a really doting parent, i like her.

Welp as a gacha gamer myself I can understand their urge to pull lol.

So we are getting a concert at Higashi Kogane which is their hometown for the finale. That's gotta be fun.
Dec 25, 2020 3:20 PM

Jul 2016
All the Hayu screentime and fanservice this episode was marvelous. Thank you very much, series. Not to mention I absolutely love the idea of the Idol gacha game being added to the narrative. Of course Nina had to be an SR because of her boobs xD

Last episode next week... man, I'm really gonna miss this cute group of pervs.
May 2, 2021 2:28 PM

Feb 2020
Hayu's mom was hilarious. xD

That "I love you" scene was also great.
Jan 12, 2022 11:28 AM

Aug 2018
100k yen.. It's around 762 euros.. Well.. Hoho shouldn't be allowed near gachas..
So Oto's grand plan was to make gacha game?.. Well, if she managed to get many many idols groups inside her own gacha, it is pretty impressive.. As well as probably generates tons of money as well..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ochikobore Fruit Tart Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2020

39 by BBcharmy »»
Jan 16, 2:14 PM

» Warning ! ! ! !

Ghefira - Apr 4, 2023

5 by Lolicon »»
May 15, 2023 10:24 PM

Poll: » Ochikobore Fruit Tart Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2020

32 by Havoren »»
Nov 16, 2022 8:23 PM

Poll: » Ochikobore Fruit Tart Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2020

37 by Havoren »»
Nov 13, 2022 7:28 PM

Poll: » Ochikobore Fruit Tart Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dlxuniuniu - Dec 28, 2020

54 by DazeFire »»
Feb 10, 2022 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.