Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 16, 2020 6:30 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Clan Leaders' meeting...where Seira is summoned by the new Lord and tortured after receiving the false report from Gejutel, man she really wants things to go her way and exact revenge on Raizel. But to force the right-hand man to enthrall him in eternal sleep, that'd be a bad case between the Clans and Raizel, not to mention their long-trusted relationship.

And of course, Raizel, Frankenstein and Regis are in full pursuit to get Seira back. But onto a mansion (where it feels instanteously to Raizel's old Lukedonia home) and finding the Previous Lord's soul weapon Ragnarok, that's a find.

RK4 (the Raizel's Knights "fan" club of sorts, including Regis himself and 3 modified humans) shows up as a sort of "protect our noble Lord Raizel" kinda thing, weird flex but OK.

The new Lord clearly isn't happy abour the things that reek of the Noblesse, but to see Gejutel accept his punishment and the detrimental situation gone bad...this is a call to the death between her and Raizel.

Interesting development, and definitely an uproar in the Lukedonia castle.
Dec 16, 2020 6:37 AM

Oct 2017
That was a perfect landing, ahem. Lol I sorta feel bad for Raskreia, her father asked Raizel to be the lord. So that's why she's so pissed off at Raizel I guess. Thou good luck in trying to take him down. Also Seira was lit af at the end there.
Dec 16, 2020 6:39 AM

Feb 2019
Nah no way the episode’s over that quick? Damn that was one of the best episodes of the series.

As I thought last week, the current Lord was jealous of her father and Raziel’s relationship and that he’d consider him over her to be the next lord. I’m sure there’s more to the story that we’ll find out next week. I’d imagine the lord just didn’t want his daughter having to deal with the burden or something like that.

Mind controlled by Seira too judging by the end of the episode scene, gonna be a fun episode next week. Do we know how many more there will be?
Dec 16, 2020 6:40 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Things are moving along quite nicely. We get some some tidbits about the new Lords past and get a great character shot of Seira at the end of the episode.

The three bodyguards are obviously given a power boost for this arc since otherwise they wouldn't stand a chance. A little too contrived, but whatever.

It was an okay episode. A lot could have been improved, but some stuff was pretty good. The next two episodes should be able to deliver a satisfying conclusion to this arc...I hope.
Dec 16, 2020 6:42 AM

Jan 2014
My heart felt uneasy when the creepy guy from last week was like concerned and watching over Seira like that. Like I know he prob really loves her, and has high feelings, but with how he came about last week, it's just...One big oof for me lol.

Next week is looking like a lot of fun. Can't wait for it.
Dec 16, 2020 6:43 AM

Apr 2019
Raizel and Frankenstein arrive home along with Regis... and the rest of the team who were hiding on the plane lol.

We got to know a little more about the current lord's past. Seems she has her reasons for hating Raizel. Hopefully Gejutel doesn't get put to eternal sleep. Rai and his friends better stay safe too.
It was painful seeing Seira being bullied...

Dec 16, 2020 6:59 AM

Nov 2019
Nice to see Regis and company forming RK4, showing just how much they trust in Raizel ever since the start of the series. Tao, M-21, and Takeo even went as far as to secretly board the jet, which solidifies just how much they owe Raizel.
Dec 16, 2020 7:05 AM

Jun 2019
A nice episode for sure. Poor Gejutel RIP. Looks like we'll see the interaction between the current lord and Rai in the next episode.
Dec 16, 2020 7:12 AM

Sep 2019
I want to know what actually happened to the previous lord, Rai is not the kind of guy who would kill his friend. I hope they reveal what happened to him in this season.
Dec 16, 2020 7:34 AM

Aug 2013
Yeah, I'm also interested to know what happened to the previous lord. It is clearly shown that Raizel had close relationships with the previous lord.

Dec 16, 2020 7:41 AM
Aug 2020
After a very slow start from this anime, the last few episodes really have picked up, too bad it ends in just 2 more episodes.
Dec 16, 2020 8:10 AM

May 2020
Why do I have a strong feeling that Raskreia was the one who killed her father and framed Raizel lol
Dec 16, 2020 9:00 AM

May 2020
No wonder Raskreia turned stonecold, she was betrayed by her own father.
Dec 16, 2020 9:52 AM
Mar 2015
Not today bitch Frankie and Rei ain't afraid of no lord
Dec 16, 2020 11:08 AM

Dec 2018
With each episode I realize how good this could have been if it was a good adaptation.
Dec 16, 2020 11:11 AM
Apr 2018
- 12:22 "The NOBLESSE does not refer to a group of nobles. It refers to a single, unparalleled being who stands apart from all other nobles. That is the Noblesse... RAIZEL-sama."

- TAO : We are RK4, knights in service to a certain someone.
- GEJUTEL : I met Cadis Etrama Di Raizel-sama.
- FRANKESTEIN : The Lord's soul weapon, Ragnarok!
- Previous LORD : Tell me, RAIZEL... Have you any interest in becoming the Lord?
- RAIZEL : Yes. I must see her.
- RASKREIA : That man... That man is the one man i cannot forgive. I will exact judgement upon him myself!
Dec 16, 2020 11:45 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Raskreia is jealous that Raizel was asked to be the next lord by her father who was the previous Lord. I mean he is the Noblesse after all, but I guess there is more to it than that. The modified humans followed Regis, Frankenstein, and Raziel back to Lukedonia in order to assist Raizel in returning to the sanctuary.

Meanwhile, Gejutel has been sentenced to a forced eternal sleep which is something that the nobles are not too happy with including Seira.

So I'm guessing that there is only one episode left, which is a shame because I want to see more Noblesse.
Dec 16, 2020 12:52 PM

Apr 2015
Decent episode, Rai and the gang finally landed in Lukedonia and are planning to confront Raskreia. I don't remember Raskreia being that coldhearted and petty in the manhwa, but hopefully next episode could help flesh out her character and motivation more. Another serious after-credits scene, Seira is about to go on a rampage with her scythe after hearing Gejutel's fate. Next episode should be action-packed, looking forward to it.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Dec 16, 2020 1:06 PM

May 2019
Aww no funny skit at the end today but at least we got badass Seira.

I know they’re changing things because they have limited time and they don’t want to mess the pacing up and I’ve honestly been glad they skipped some characters and arcs and cut to the chase but man they made Laskreia a total bitch here.

And the long-awaited debut of the RK4! Man, I love every single one of them.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Dec 16, 2020 1:21 PM

Jul 2017
I love the RK4~. Rael stood up for Seira ;u; Poor baby. I do feel bad for Raskreia. She worked so hard to become just to hear her father ask Raziel. Making Gejutel go into eternal sleep though. Love that last scene with Seira at the end though~

。*✲゚*♡(o•ᴗ•o)♡*✲゚*。

Dec 16, 2020 1:39 PM

May 2018
So, all of Raskreia grip was because her otosama doesn't wanna give her the position of clan leader, doesn't she realized that Raizel has turned down the position?????

Dec 16, 2020 2:29 PM

Jun 2019
Fine episode, I can't wait for the battle in next. I want to see Raizel full power mode and learn more about him.
Dec 16, 2020 3:36 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay. Everything went down to the chaos route because of their lord's decision. The arrival of Raizel seemed to be a crime act for the lord. But, some nobles seemed to untrusted with her decision, and kinda disaggree. While in fact, her grudge against Raizel was actually just a personal issues within them. If the nobles knew the truth, the chaos is, without a doubt shall be happening at the whole Lukedonia, the world of nobles.

Welcome home, Master, and prepare to go to the enemy territory, RK4! Seriously, that RK4 appearance while saving Regis was actually pretty funny. Thats why they had an amusing preparation at the after credit scene at the previous episode. While i remembered that plane scene again, its really hilarious. Dang! This show really had a funny side at the unexpected moments!

Then, what about that Ragnarok sword? I believed it will be use to protect the lord, and she will realise her mistake for hating Raizel. The route is already open for every possibility! And that Seira last scene was actually pretty beautiful. Damn girl!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 16, 2020 3:37 PM
Jul 2020
Ooo this was a nice episode, it hit different then usual.

Does anyone know how many episodes there will be in all?
Dec 16, 2020 4:14 PM

Mar 2020
Gonna say Noblesse is definitely getting better!!

Well it's time to choose a side, Raizel or the lord.

Raizel be speaking more than usual this episode lol.

Good episode :)
Dec 16, 2020 4:16 PM
Aug 2018
Man, I really enjoy this show, but the pacing is seriously so fucking whack. They just keep giving us crumbs every single episode... like we're already in the double digits but there's been so little exposition considering. Does anyone know how many episodes it'll have? I'm gonna be mad if it's only 12/13...
Dec 16, 2020 5:45 PM

Jan 2020
It may just be me, but I’m not really a big fan of Raizel. Considering he’s supposed to be the protagonist, he’s almost been less important than Frankenstein, who’s probably my favourite rn. Raizel barely even talks, let alone show his OPness. At least this episode was good though.
Dec 16, 2020 7:29 PM

Oct 2016
Great episode, I can understand why Raskreia would have a grudge against Raizel, jealousy is one hell of a thing on top off Raizel being shown as the one who killed the former Lord, he was probably framed but still, they don't know that.

Damn, RK4 is awesome. Lmao, when they were in the plane. Woops, Seira about to whoop some ass after hearing about Gejutel. Looking forward to the next episode.
Dec 16, 2020 8:45 PM
Mar 2020
WOWDood said:
Why do I have a strong feeling that Raskreia was the one who killed her father and framed Raizel lol

I'm thinking the exact same thing
Dec 17, 2020 12:52 AM
Dec 2020
completely disappointed in this anime, they are like 180 chapters in and it's only episode 11. Do you know how much story and character building this is skipping. let alone all the changes they are doing to ruin the webtoon? If you like the anime, please, do not read the webtoon. I can't even bare to watch this anymore.
Dec 17, 2020 2:48 AM

Feb 2014
They really changed how things went in the manhwa. Though it all ended pretty good, still would have preferred the original plot to the invasion.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 17, 2020 3:23 AM

Mar 2018
I like seeing young Raskeia, but hoy boy this "Rai is the traitor" plot is something else, considering in the webtoon
AmonimusDec 17, 2020 3:28 AM
Dec 17, 2020 3:47 AM

May 2019
I'm a little surprised the Noblesse reveal came in this episode instead of the next (or probably two episodes from now, actually) as it did in the Manwha. It fit much better in the original scene.

That said, I think this episode was the best so far at cutting the fat and keeping the integral aspects of the story

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Dec 17, 2020 3:50 AM

May 2019
dasprn said:
They really changed how things went in the manhwa. Though it all ended pretty good, still would have preferred the original plot to the invasion.

My guess is they'll get back on track next episode, because

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.

Itachi Uchiha
Dec 17, 2020 3:54 AM

May 2019
Amonimus said:
I like seeing young Raskeia, but hoy boy this "Rai is the traitor" plot is something else, considering in the webtoon

They'll probably reveal that in the

Itachi Uchiha
Dec 17, 2020 3:54 AM
Mar 2018
So we find out the reason why the current Lord, Raskreia, has hatred for Raizel.

2 more episodes left, pretty satisfied with this series.

Dec 17, 2020 2:50 PM

Oct 2019
By now it is an almost certain fact that it was Raskreia who killed (or somehow forced into eternal sleep?) her father, not Raizel. She did it out of envy and hate for Raizel, and because her father suggested he becomes the next Lord rather than her. And of course she blamed 100% Raizel for it, so it was natural to pin the blame on him. In other words Raskreia is the traitor, not Raizel.

I wonder how the other clan heads are going to react when they find that out. Are they still going to obey her? I don't know, is it fair game in the world of the Nobles to kill your father or mother to take their place or are they, er, nobler than that? Furthermore, the true reason she ordered Gejutel to eternal sleep is because she thought he chose Raizel over her, in a replay of what happened with her father. This is how Raskreia is wired; if someone is not 100% with her -and only her- she thinks they are against her.

edit : I am not a manhwa reader, this is just an educated guess, so I am not sure if I should hide with spoiler tags my guess. In case I happen to be correct about the above and thus consider this post a spoiler you are free to edit it dear mods :)

JiangHaoyi1979 said:
So, all of Raskreia grip was because her otosama doesn't wanna give her the position of clan leader, doesn't she realized that Raizel has turned down the position?????

This doesn't matter, because her father still chose her over him. Whether Raizel declined or not is irrelevant. Raizel turned out to be better than her in the eyes of her father. This is how jealousy, or rather pure envy, works.
SharpedonDec 17, 2020 3:04 PM
Dec 17, 2020 3:31 PM

Feb 2011
I dislike Raskreia even more after seeing her animated;;
眠れないのは君のせい
Dec 17, 2020 4:18 PM

Jun 2019
At least it’s getting a little interesting, it was nice to see some of the clan leaders and the politics. I don’t like how the lord is doing all of this beacause she is just being petty.

My favorite part of this episode was when she ran to her father, heard him say the one sentence that she could misinterpret, then immediately ran away crying. Masterful storytelling.
Dec 17, 2020 9:25 PM
Apr 2020
The current Lord is naive and being overpowered by her jealousy towards Raizel, when in fact everything is obviously a misunderstanding.

Looks like Seira is ready to help as well!

Dec 18, 2020 12:27 AM

Aug 2016
MegamiRem said:
That was a perfect landing, ahem. Lol I sorta feel bad for Raskreia, her father asked Raizel to be the lord. So that's why she's so pissed off at Raizel I guess. Thou good luck in trying to take him down. Also Seira was lit af at the end there.

Lol yeah rip million dollar jet... 😆
I feel bad for her too, that's why she's so cold, she felt betrayed.
But by her father so I can't justify her being pissed with Raizel
because she didn't even heard what was his answer,
she just run away! (or at least for now that's what we saw. I suppose later
we'll see more of what happened and how Rai
was framed as traitor. Do we know how many episodes are left?)
Dec 18, 2020 12:46 AM

Oct 2017
NenaFsl said:
MegamiRem said:

Well 1 or 2 episodes left afaik.
Dec 18, 2020 1:02 AM

Apr 2020
Finally caught up to the show after holding it so long ago from Episode 2.

Frank and Raizel arrives at the mansion with the unannounced company of the RK4 (the mods and Regis). Looks like Raskeria has a stupid amount of envy against Rai. She maybe is the perp to the Lord's death, blamed it in Rai and forcing him to his own deep sleep. I'm so sad that Getujel will sacrifice himself like that, he was the sensei that guided Raskeria before, yikes.

The show actually picked up quite nicely after the first half which was a slog.
Dec 18, 2020 1:12 AM

Aug 2016
MegamiRem said:
NenaFsl said:

😮 l wonder if they can fit all in a couple of episodes, let's hope for another season soon then! (thanks for answering) 🧡
Dec 18, 2020 1:19 AM

Oct 2017
NenaFsl said:
MegamiRem said:

😮 l wonder if they can fit all in a couple of episodes, let's hope for another season soon then! (thanks for answering) 🧡
Ye we'll see the answers in this season cause afaik they gonna adapt this whole arc in this season. They can do it in the remaining two episodes cause not many chapters are left to adapt from this arc.
Dec 18, 2020 6:56 AM

Oct 2008
current Lord Raskreia-sama is so stubborn!
LOLZ at M-21, Takio and Tao screaming for their lives when the plane is crashing! so hilarious!
5/5.
the moment Seira heard about what happened to Gejutel-sama...she went glorious badass!

Dec 18, 2020 7:10 AM
Oct 2019
Still not confirmed by Raizel if he is the one who killed the previous Lord....

Damn it's all about Jealous lmao
Dec 18, 2020 7:50 PM
Dec 18, 2020 10:47 PM

Apr 2009
Regis is unknowingly Number 3 in RK4! LOL

Oh for crying out loud how can the guy who was asleep in the coffin get to somehow kill your father? Oh wait you're just jealous of Raizel in the first place for your father's attention and suspicious because you misinterpreted a conversation hundreds of years ago.

Seira just went berserk when she heard Gejutel has been sentenced to his death.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 19, 2020 2:44 AM
Jun 2019
Good episode although the lord is a little annoying. I'm sure Rai didn't kill the previous lord or there was something that happened that forced his hand. We'll probably see Rai confess what happened and then everything will be fixed and go back to normal.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 11, 2020

63 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 26, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Leo - Oct 21, 2020

82 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 12, 2023 8:23 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Oct 7, 2020

203 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:02 PM

» Noblesse season 2

quarterhorse2525 - Sep 19, 2023

7 by Saiche »»
Nov 12, 2023 2:18 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 9, 2020

49 by Glowinginthedark »»
Oct 10, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.