Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (136) « First ... « 128 129 [130] 131 132 » ... Last »
Dec 7, 2020 8:08 AM
Jul 2018
sammy69 said:
i wonder how the aot fandom would be if i didnt create this thread

top 10 questions scientists still can't answer
Dec 7, 2020 8:11 AM

Aug 2020
(i really dont want to get into a talk about this but......)
i dont agree with the hollywood part because they actually did try to show us that this was an horrific act , you can see colt shedding tears looking at it and udo muttering prayers , while the rest of them just stares shellshocked at the sky ....... so then the other problem would be the ost .... if you actually rewatch the scene again, you can hear that they slowed down the melody and gave it a bit of thumping as in to put tension to the scene ......
now the reasons why i dont think many people didnt get the feeling of horror at it would mostly be due to the fact there arent any close up eye shots like wit would have done ( but again this is mappa , not wit so they go with ther own style ) and another reason would be the fact that zeke didnt make it any better , he just came in and said "AHEM" while looking at the poor souls falling ....... but this has been shown in his character before this ...... he doesnt shy away from making jokes in a battlefield , eg. from s3p2 he was having fun throwing boulders at people etc. ...... so i am glad they stayed honest to his character.....
now i dunno how they did it in the manga or anything , but you cant say that they didnt give it a try ...... of course it could have been done better , but thats the thing with everything isnt it ? even after you know have done a good job, you would stil have that nagging feeling in your mind that you could have done it better ...... its the same with the staff as well , heck they said it themselves , that after an episode is done , there might be things they want to change and alter and everything , but once its done ,its done......................
(there are many other things that i want to defend about but i am very tired right now......)
Dec 7, 2020 10:42 AM

Aug 2020
another thing that i dont agree with is the cg being worse than dorohedoro. as a HUGE fan of dorohedoro , even i had moments in the anime where the cg literally took my immersion out of it ........ (but even then its still by far my favourite anime this year ) , but the cg in aot so far has been brilliant in my opinion, especially armored one, it looks soo detailed ........ the difference between the wit armor titan and mappa armor titan would probably be the movement speed or weight difference or whatever you wanna call it ...... the mappa one feels much more agile than the wit armor , his movements are much quicker than the past seasons , and what do you mean by the 2d implementation being bad ?? it was much better than dorohedoro in that aspect for me ........

and of course the biggest problem for everyone was the beast titan one , which even i will admit was a bit weird , but maybe its because the wit beast titan is just soo detailed , that you can never get that level with mappa's style .......so it will always be a downgrade from that.......

the basic problem for everyone would be the fact that even though we (and by we , i am talking about the ones who were around in this thread from the beginning) knew they were gonna use cg , most of us probably didnt expect them to use it to this degree ........ so that might have come as bit of shock , ESPECIALLY the ones who didnt know about the cg titans beforhand.......

(again this is all coming from the mouth of a goddamn amateur in everything production related , so feel free to ignore me, but i just wanted to put this out there..... you know , just give them a chance , MAPPA will come through ......)
Dec 7, 2020 10:53 AM
Aug 2016
I think anyone who reads the manga and has a realistic level of expectation about the adaptation is rn really glad that CGI is this competent.

I was worried for months thinking about a Wit level of CGI for the final part, this truly is next level.

Dec 7, 2020 12:36 PM

Aug 2019
I'm cool with this level of animation as long as it stays consistent. If it meltdowns halfway my disappointment will be immeasurable.

Now, I'm more worried about the 2 chapters per episode if it adapts till chapter 122.
Dec 7, 2020 2:01 PM
Oct 2020
TweedleDane said:
another thing that i dont agree with is the cg being worse than dorohedoro. as a HUGE fan of dorohedoro , even i had moments in the anime where the cg literally took my immersion out of it ........ (but even then its still by far my favourite anime this year ) , but the cg in aot so far has been brilliant in my opinion, especially armored one, it looks soo detailed ........ the difference between the wit armor titan and mappa armor titan would probably be the movement speed or weight difference or whatever you wanna call it ...... the mappa one feels much more agile than the wit armor , his movements are much quicker than the past seasons , and what do you mean by the 2d implementation being bad ?? it was much better than dorohedoro in that aspect for me ........

and of course the biggest problem for everyone was the beast titan one , which even i will admit was a bit weird , but maybe its because the wit beast titan is just soo detailed , that you can never get that level with mappa's style .......so it will always be a downgrade from that.......

the basic problem for everyone would be the fact that even though we (and by we , i am talking about the ones who were around in this thread from the beginning) knew they were gonna use cg , most of us probably didnt expect them to use it to this degree ........ so that might have come as bit of shock , ESPECIALLY the ones who didnt know about the cg titans beforhand.......

(again this is all coming from the mouth of a goddamn amateur in everything production related , so feel free to ignore me, but i just wanted to put this out there..... you know , just give them a chance , MAPPA will come through ......)

I love the new animation, the 2D shots is GOD TIER CLEAN, the vision inside the Titan is soooooooo well done man!

I like the feeling of the atmosphere in the animation, this is sooo different.

Is like the focus is in a human vision like I could give a example ...

Like the atmosphere of the ending credit scenes with the warrios. I love it.

I'm a bit sad that you are tired, this thread and others was so bad, but I'm happy with the episode, I enjoy the show. You enjoy too?
Dec 7, 2020 3:46 PM

Apr 2019
When will we know the title of chapter 3? It's taking a long time
Dec 7, 2020 3:49 PM

Sep 2012
I know that we all rather see 2d titans vs 3d, but if it's for the sake of keeping consistency + not overworking their staff to death, since they're already probably overworked as hell and it wouldve totally broke them, I welcome it. some people talk about "oh no why didnt it go to ufotable?" who said ufotable wanted it? wasnt it mentioned that literally no studio other than MAPPA wanted to even take it in?
Dec 7, 2020 6:44 PM

Aug 2020
z7ProSpyce said:
TweedleDane said:

I love the new animation, the 2D shots is GOD TIER CLEAN, the vision inside the Titan is soooooooo well done man!

I like the feeling of the atmosphere in the animation, this is sooo different.

Is like the focus is in a human vision like I could give a example ...

Like the atmosphere of the ending credit scenes with the warrios. I love it.

I'm a bit sad that you are tired, this thread and others was so bad, but I'm happy with the episode, I enjoy the show. You enjoy too?
of course i enjoyed it ....... it takes a bit more than this to have my immersion from the story taken away ........ its a shame they wont be using 2d anymore, but honestly if this is the quality of cgi i can expect for the whole series , then i am more than in for it ...... i dont have the mentality that makes me think "Aot deserves better" , everything deserves a better treatment , and everything can be done in a better way because no matter which anime or manga (or anthing in general) , there will always be room for improvement ,nothing is perfect ......
Dec 7, 2020 7:56 PM
Oct 2015
diegotakusenpai said:

I want to know too, what was the webpage where you could see this?
Dec 7, 2020 8:02 PM
Nov 2020
MAQS said:
diegotakusenpai said:

https://www.nhk.jp/p/ts/W52P85GGNY/schedule/?area=050

for now, only ep 2 details are available
Dec 7, 2020 8:22 PM
Oct 2015
hinako49 said:
MAQS said:

Thank you! you are truly the MVP of MAL AOT
Dec 7, 2020 8:26 PM
Nov 2020
MAQS said:
hinako49 said:

No problem, nah i am only active in this thread to keep myself from the flame war out there 😂
Dec 7, 2020 8:32 PM
Oct 2015
hinako49 said:
MAQS said:

No problem, nah i am only active in this thread to keep myself from the flame war out there 😂

Im used to it I guess, I still remember when S1 ended in 2013 and in the final ep thread there were many people saying they wanted a remake because WIT ruined the adaption of those final eps, AOT is gonna be fine once everything is said and done ( unless they mess up part 2 or whatever they do to end the series.)
Dec 7, 2020 8:45 PM
Jul 2018
Aot discussions threads have turned to absolute chaos. People really need to take a break
removed-userDec 7, 2020 9:04 PM
Dec 7, 2020 10:15 PM
Nov 2020
Just feel like sharing some of the Japanese thoughts on 3DCG in AOT final season, the first 2 screenshots are the thoughts from random fans and one of them quoted the work of Sumito Owara sensei, he is the manga author of 'Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken' series & his comment is on the 3rd pic

source : https://twitter.com/dennou319/status/1335866607805984768
Dec 7, 2020 10:16 PM

Dec 2018
chiearlymorning said:
Aot discussions threads have turned to absolute chaos. People really need to take a break
they all goin crazy over the cgi....i mean the cgi is really good if u compare with other anime and they should be thank ful its not worse
Dec 7, 2020 10:30 PM

Jul 2020
@hinako49 wtf is he judging on the animators for?It is not an easy work that a 5 year old could do.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Dec 7, 2020 10:34 PM
Nov 2020
Scordolo said:
@hinako49 wtf is he judging on the animators for?It is not an easy work that a 5 year old could do.

chill man.....none of them is judging, they are expressing their own thoughts and the first guy just prefer hand drawn animation and he thinks that a beautiful arts from japanese animation and the second guy just saying they have be realistic now because the salary for animators are low and they need to use technique that are more cost effective, 3rd guy is the author of a manga and he emphasized 3DCG is no easy job to do and not a cut corner technique cause it needs great commitment too
Dec 7, 2020 10:35 PM
Apr 2018
sammy69 said:
chiearlymorning said:
they all goin crazy over the cgi....i mean the cgi is really good if u compare with other anime and they should be thank ful its not worse

People would be more thankful if it was comparable to 2D titans from WIT.

CG isn't bad but I heavily miss the armoured titan in 2D. The armoured titan feels too human, too quick and light. Just compare it the how much of a heavy of terrifying feeling the armoured titan used to give it isn't great
Dec 7, 2020 10:40 PM

Dec 2015
I love when people complain about CGI or "bad animation" but at the same time they can't do sh1t. They don't know how hard being an animator is nor even to do a decent drawn!
Dec 7, 2020 10:43 PM

Jul 2020
hinako49 said:
Scordolo said:

chill man.....none of them is judging, they are expressing their own thoughts and the first guy just prefer hand drawn animation and he thinks that a beautiful arts from japanese animation and the second guy just saying they have be realistic now because the salary for animators are low and they need to use technique that are more cost effective, 3rd guy is the author of a manga and he emphasized 3DCG is no easy job to do and not a cut corner technique cause it needs great commitment too

Yeah I can get that the salary is too low for the animators.
The anime industry revenue is only 10.939 billion dollars in 2019 Which is less for the whole of anime industry.In hollywood Endgame itself made $2,797,800,564
So I can see that why their salaries are less.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Dec 7, 2020 10:46 PM

Jul 2019
hinako49 said:
keragamming said:
I hope @Hinako49 still will post the Cao translations. I'm actually interested in his opinion after the first episode is reveal and if he is seeing mostly positive opinion of the first episode or not.

i was thinking to post it yesterday but i don't wanna stir more fights in this forum lol 😂 so many people shit posting on mappa now

i already saw comments calling Cao a liar cause ep 1 is nowhere close to an awesome animation that he said before

tho it is just troll comments, i am uncomfortable about this because i feel like its my fault for moving all his posts here and earn him the unnecessary hate when the outcome doesn't satisfy some people 😞
It's all fine. We know that how hard he worked. Damn he lost some of his hairs for this. Hope he gets better.
Can you get the information about how much costly a Full CGI series is in comparison to Full traditional hand drawn series? Also about series which has Hand drawn + Computer style (maybe it's called 2.5 D)?

PrasantGrG said:

CG isn't bad but I heavily miss the armoured titan in 2D. The armoured titan feels too human, too quick and light. Just compare it the how much of a heavy of terrifying feeling the armoured titan used to give it isn't great
For 1st 2 seasons, yeah Armored titan was great but in season 3 I don't think Armored titan was much impactful. Art was still beautiful though.
puneetsinghDec 7, 2020 10:56 PM
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Dec 7, 2020 10:52 PM

Dec 2018
PrasantGrG said:
sammy69 said:

ye agree with u on that..the 2d armored titan felt really heavy and realistic unlike 3d armored titan ....but dont get me wrong i do like 3d armoured titan as well
Dec 7, 2020 10:56 PM
Nov 2020
puneetsingh said:
hinako49 said:

i was thinking to post it yesterday but i don't wanna stir more fights in this forum lol 😂 so many people shit posting on mappa now

i already saw comments calling Cao a liar cause ep 1 is nowhere close to an awesome animation that he said before

tho it is just troll comments, i am uncomfortable about this because i feel like its my fault for moving all his posts here and earn him the unnecessary hate when the outcome doesn't satisfy some people 😞
It's all fine. We know that how hard he worked. Damn he lost some of his hairs for this. Hope he gets better.
Can you get the information about how much costly a Full CGI series is in comparison to Full traditional hand drawn series? Also about series which has Hand drawn + Computer style (maybe it's called 2.5 D)?

Sorry i am an amateur myself in this area too lol...i am not sure where to look for the exact number, try post in the thread i think some of them who have knowledge about this industry will reply 😁
Dec 7, 2020 11:05 PM
Oct 2015
hinako49 said:
puneetsingh said:

Sorry i am an amateur myself in this area too lol...i am not sure where to look for the exact number, try post in the thread i think some of them who have knowledge about this industry will reply 😁

Idk about Japanese industry but we do have some numbers for western animated series.

For the legend of Korra the budget was 1 million per ep, while for The Clone Wars it was around 2 million.

Both are in their respective apex, not other western 2D animated series looks better than Korra and the same goes for Clone Wars in the 3d department.

It still is accodring to your preferences which looks better but here I bring a comparsion from both series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L45TXklTrNk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaVYu0LPsSU

IMO both have their strength but in order to CGI too look as good or better than 2D it needs twice the money, going by the Korra and Clone wars comparison, this might be completely off in anime, since the production is completely different from the west, but I guess its a perspective.

Dec 7, 2020 11:33 PM

Dec 2019
All these recent threads reminded me why I never seriously used MyAnimeList for discussion. Turns out this thread is tame compared to some of the flame wars happening adjacent to it.
Hopefully the discussion quality will improve in a couple months, when most people have either adjusted to MAPPA's style or stopped watching the season altogether because of it. I know better than to hold my breath, though.
Dec 7, 2020 11:42 PM
Oct 2015
bedhead said:
All these recent threads reminded me why I never seriously used MyAnimeList for discussion. Turns out this thread is tame compared to some of the flame wars happening adjacent to it.
Hopefully the discussion quality will improve in a couple months, when most people have either adjusted to MAPPA's style or stopped watching the season altogether because of it. I know better than to hold my breath, though.

Well in my experience it doesnt get better than this, specially for such a popular title as AOT

You could go into the general anime reddit episode discussion, its often better for discussion, I come here to check if anything new about the production is revealed, since this Thread is very quick to post those, almost as quick as twitter.
Dec 8, 2020 12:03 AM

Aug 2020
we had a discussion before about rotoscoping so I have a questuon. is the cgi in the first episode rotoscoped? i don't know too much about it or any actually about it but i know that the chika dance was rotoscoped and it looked 2D. Is it because the design is for a cute anime girl and not a chad titan that's why it looked good or is A1's cgi that good?
Dec 8, 2020 12:16 AM
Jan 2018
SirTristram said:
TweedleDane said:
i am genuinely curious to know what your other issues are....

MironBiron nailed it, these are exactly my thoughts except for the fact I already accepted the CGI:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1880211&show=50#msg61324393

According to Ann staff list

Jun Shishidon is the CD and was the storyboard for the epiosde.

The composition was done by Hiroshi Seko

And the Epiosde director was Kaori Makita

And the editing was done by
Masato Yoshitake
Dec 8, 2020 12:49 AM

Dec 2018
im really curious which ep will hayashi be doing
rachealdeathloopDec 8, 2020 1:29 AM
Dec 8, 2020 12:53 AM
Apr 2018

Hey atleast we know good animators will be working on this season even if it's not on action sequences

Also do you have any other interview rumours or summaries for what to expect according to the Chinese community?
PrasantGrGDec 8, 2020 1:44 AM
Dec 8, 2020 12:59 AM

Nov 2008
hinako49 said:
Sun: I used to draw the fights of titans in WIT, but for the case of MAPPA.... the titans are 3D, so......

3DCG Titans for the whole season confirmed.
Dec 8, 2020 1:01 AM

Feb 2018
Seriously don't hate Soukipro, they are working very hard to give us the desired result. Respect them. It was a magnificent episode.
Dec 8, 2020 1:04 AM
Nov 2020

yea, but don't lose hope yet , at least we know they tried to get animators from previous seasons so hopefully the 2d scenes will be good 😅

@PrasantGrG

thats all i have for now, whatever info i hold i will share it to this thread 😀
hinako49Dec 8, 2020 1:38 AM
Dec 8, 2020 1:05 AM

Dec 2018
MironBiron said:
hinako49 said:
Sun: I used to draw the fights of titans in WIT, but for the case of MAPPA.... the titans are 3D, so......

3DCG Titans for the whole season confirmed.
i dont want beast titan to be in 3D NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dec 8, 2020 1:08 AM

Jun 2015
cgi titans confirmed for the entire season? Into the trash it goes
Dec 8, 2020 1:14 AM

Nov 2008
sammy69 said:
i dont want beast titan to be in 3D NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dec 8, 2020 1:21 AM

Nov 2008
hinako49 said:
EDIT: Guys please calm down, there is no confirmation yet if ALL titan fights will be full cg and Sun is only talking about the episode he is doing

He just said he used to draw 2D Titans for WIT and then confirmed that MAPPA’s Titans are in CG (and that the episode he’s working on isn’t an action episode), heavily implying (he basically confirms it) that he is not drawing Titans for MAPPA because they’re in CG.
Dec 8, 2020 1:29 AM

Aug 2020
amma ask again but does anyone know if the cg titans are rotoscoped?
Dec 8, 2020 1:32 AM
Nov 2015
dompsterfire said:
we had a discussion before about rotoscoping so I have a questuon. is the cgi in the first episode rotoscoped? i don't know too much about it or any actually about it but i know that the chika dance was rotoscoped and it looked 2D. Is it because the design is for a cute anime girl and not a chad titan that's why it looked good or is A1's cgi that good?

Most of the time, the cgi for the titans is full 3D, no rotoscoping. At moments you can see hand drawn/2D and mixed 2D/3D elements. The 3D looks kind of 2D because of the shading that they're using. The off-putting element of this cgi is the fact that when 3D is animated, it looks like the same image/static. Hand drawn animation or even rotoscoping gives every frame a slight difference, which gives it that characteristic look and makes it feel like it has weight and is alive, and not just some puppet on strings. The Chika dance rotoscoping is an example of that slight difference in every frame. Another thing to consider is that hand drawn animation doesn't have the same smooth frame rate as 3D animation.
Dec 8, 2020 1:51 AM

Nov 2008
hinako49 said:
yes, but that's for the 2 episodes he is doing,

No. He confirmed that the episode he’s doing isn’t an action episode. If we go by the current pacing (2 or 1.8 CH per EP) we can conclude that it’s highly unlikely that his episode contains any Titans at all. He was clearly talking about the show in general: He isn’t drawing Titans for MAPPA because MAPPA’s Titans are in 3DCG.
Dec 8, 2020 1:58 AM

Nov 2008
hinako49 said:
EDIT: Guys i don't wanna cause any panic attack in this forum around these CGI mess, i have deleted my translated weibo post but the info about the new animator, Mr Sun joining will remain.

Just keep it in there bro. The guy literally confirmed that MAPPA’s Titans are in 3DCG.
Dec 8, 2020 2:02 AM

Aug 2020
DarthFugu said:
dompsterfire said:

Most of the time, the cgi for the titans is full 3D, no rotoscoping. At moments you can see hand drawn/2D and mixed 2D/3D elements. The 3D looks kind of 2D because of the shading that they're using. The off-putting element of this cgi is the fact that when 3D is animated, it looks like the same image/static. Hand drawn animation or even rotoscoping gives every frame a slight difference, which gives it that characteristic look and makes it feel like it has weight and is alive, and not just some puppet on strings. The Chika dance rotoscoping is an example of that slight difference in every frame. Another thing to consider is that hand drawn animation doesn't have the same smooth frame rate as 3D animation.
ohh so it's not rotoscoped? So based on this should we expect better cgi in the later episodes especially ones with important scenes?
Dec 8, 2020 2:02 AM

Jan 2009
hinako49 said:
EDIT: Guys i don't wanna cause any panic attack in this forum around these CGI mess, i have deleted my translated weibo post but the info about the new animator, Mr Sun joining will remain.

dont be afraid of the shooting the messenger kind of problem dude youre just delivering a publicly known fact anyway so i say let it stay
Dec 8, 2020 2:14 AM

Aug 2020
of course its gonna be full cg for the rest of the season ......... i cant see them just switching to 2d after releasing the first ep in 3d ....... but the question is , is it really that bad? is it really bad enough for you to just think " nah , i cant handle this , i want wit 2d back , i cant go on with this........" i personally dont think its that bad at all ...... and if you do think its that bad , well , its sad but you are either gonna have to suck it up and go on with it or just completely ignore the anime ( which i think would be impossible for a fan)
Dec 8, 2020 2:24 AM
Nov 2020
TweedleDane said:
hinako49 said:

Haha he just posted today saying he is very nervous getting assessed for his episode in few more weeks, his weibo comment section also flooded with 'no 3dcg' requests but honestly at this point i don't think they can do any major change to the completed scene 😔
so I'm just hoping we can get some good quality CG at least if they gonna go with full cg

i was about to private message you to do that , because i could see the fans going around saying they want to "peacefully" attack the staff about this , and some idiots even encouraging them, so i thought all your infos until now could be used against them or something, so yeah i personally think its better for you and mr.cao to take them down......

yup thanks for the reminder , i'be doing that

@deg ya but the thing is AOT fandom esp on MAL forum is way too toxic & insecure 😂 people already judging so much for cg use in one ep and it's already leaving the impression the following episodes will be bad kind of chain reactions, i don't wan to further fan the flames , i think going into the show with zero knowledge would be the best for most to enjoy this show & evaluate the series more objectively
hinako49Dec 8, 2020 2:29 AM
Dec 8, 2020 2:29 AM

Dec 2018
hinako49 said:
TweedleDane said:
i was about to private message you to do that , because i could see the fans going around saying they want to "peacefully" attack the staff about this , and some idiots even encouraging them, so i thought all your infos until now could be used against them or something, so yeah i personally think its better for you and mr.cao to take them down......

yup thanks for the reminder , i'be doing that

@deg ya but the thing is AOT fandom esp on MAL forum is way too toxic & insecure 😂 people already shitting so much for cg use in one ep and it's already leaving the impression the following episodes will be bad kind of chain reactions, i don't wan to further fan the flames
i mean every fandom is toxic in a way...there is no such thing as a non toxic fandom
Dec 8, 2020 2:34 AM

Dec 2018
hinako49 said:
sammy69 said:
i mean every fandom is toxic in a way...there is no such thing as a non toxic fandom

yup, but in aot case, it is pretty bad compare to others
cough*cough*ye forgot abt mha*cough*cough*oh ye dragon ball fans🤢
Dec 8, 2020 2:41 AM

Dec 2018
https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1336261726405152771?s=20
gotta new leak bois timE TO FIRE THIS THREAD AGAIN XD
rachealdeathloopDec 8, 2020 2:51 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (136) « First ... « 128 129 [130] 131 132 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

692 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:11 AM

» The one thing I dont understand now is, why WIT censored so much the violence?

MAQS - Dec 20, 2020

26 by SoughtLi »»
Apr 28, 7:26 PM

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.