Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 5, 2020 2:54 PM
Jul 2018
I made this thread since no one made a poll about this yet.
So who is/are your favorite Nijigasaki member(s)?
Mines are Kasumi, Rina and Ayumu but I'll vote for Kasumi because I love her design and personality the most.

For those who aren't playing the game and not knowing anything about the characters please refrain yourself from voting.
removed-userJan 22, 2021 9:01 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 5, 2020 2:57 PM

Oct 2015
kasumi, isn't really much of a contest compared to other iterations
Oct 5, 2020 3:08 PM

Apr 2009
JennieRubyJane_ said:
I made this thread since no one made a poll about this yet.
So who is/are your favorite Nijigasaki member(s)?
Mine are Kasumi, Karin and Emma but I'll vote for Kasumi because I love her design and personality the most.
hi there fellow Love Liver
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Oct 5, 2020 3:20 PM

Jan 2019
Kanata because of Akari Kitou.
"If someone says it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every single time."
Oct 5, 2020 5:11 PM

Aug 2011
Character Not Yet Introduced,
Oct 6, 2020 5:41 AM
Dec 2018
Kasumi stan since 2017❤️ she’s the best
Oct 6, 2020 9:00 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Karin because Miyu-tan
Oct 6, 2020 9:21 AM

Apr 2013
For the 1st impression since they introduced (before this they commonly as PDP girls), Ayumu is my favourite because she looks like unique character leader-to-be if compare SIP's Honoka & Sunshine's Chika, while other reason her design especially the hairstyle.

Day by day come, Setsuna be my best girl until now because of her passion personality to be idol and some spoiler reason from the All Star game. Other reason her seiyuu Tomoriru also give more credit to her character and singing voice, and all solo songs are very great (CHASE! is superb SAO OP like song, MELODY is enjoyable, LIKE IT LOVE IT is rocking cool song).

But now as TV anime come and her winning for only getting solo MV song, Mutekyu Believer, maybe Kasumi will be my new best girl. And her character like Nico 2.0 explain that a lot.

And someone please vote Emma, she getting lonely here.
Oct 6, 2020 12:48 PM
Sep 2020
Best girl isn’t doing too well... She can have my vote.
Oct 7, 2020 3:52 PM
Jul 2018
It's a three way tie between Kasumi, Ayumu, and Shizuku for me. I'm keep on changing who I like the most out of those three. Most of the time it's Kasumi, so I'll vote for her.

Oh, and I like Yuu too.

All of the girls are great.
Oct 7, 2020 9:24 PM

Oct 2020
I love Shizuku, Emma, and Ai. But I'll vote for Shizuku because I've been interested at her ever since she was only N cards.
I would love to vote Emma too tho. If only i can vote twice ;-;
A certain person lurking here
Oct 8, 2020 2:06 AM

Feb 2019
It's kasumi for now but I am interested in kanata too.
Oct 8, 2020 6:20 AM

May 2012
Setsuna and Kanata are my favs ♥
Oct 8, 2020 6:20 AM

Oct 2015
JennieRubyJane_ said:
Almost 100 voters and not even 5 people voted for my other best girls Karin and Emma :(
if it makes you feel any better best grill chika from sunshine got beat by a character that isn't even on love live on that last poll lol
Oct 8, 2020 5:58 PM

Jul 2008
Shizuku. [need more text]
Oct 8, 2020 9:23 PM
Apr 2020
kasukasu in the lead 👀
Kasumichads rise up
Oct 9, 2020 1:01 AM

Oct 2013
Karin. And I'm also a huge Miyutan stan
Oct 9, 2020 1:32 AM

Oct 2007
this is too early.. I only know a few named characters in the show..
Oct 9, 2020 10:23 AM

Jul 2012
I'm sad that Emma Verde only has a few votes. Her voice is so sublime, and her design is easily one of the best in the Love Live! franchise. I especially love her song Aion no Uta, and she looks incredibly gorgeous as usual. Maria Sashide is like my favorite Love Live! voice actress since Suzuko Mimori. Emma Verde is definitely my favorite Love Live! NijiGaku girl who deserves alot of love. Maybe she'll be more popular when she'll get more screentime.
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Oct 9, 2020 10:26 AM
Apr 2018
So far Ai seems kinda cool. Kasumi looks like she'll have a lot of great moments so I'm looking forward to that.
Oct 9, 2020 12:48 PM

Mar 2018
Ryoketsu said:
Kanata because of Akari Kitou.

You sir are a respectable Man of Culture
Oct 10, 2020 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
Ayumu captured my heart with her introduction video in ep 2
Oct 10, 2020 9:41 PM

Apr 2017
Kanata ofc , also Setsuna and Rina with her expressionless face
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Oct 11, 2020 2:34 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So far, its in between Kasumin, Ayumu, and Setsuna. However, that end of the second episode, completely stole my heart and clear my decision. XD. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 12, 2020 1:11 PM
Jul 2018
I'm surprised Kanata is one of the 3 bottoms in this poll, I thought she was gonna be in the top 5 or higher...
Oct 17, 2020 6:00 PM
Oct 2020
I hope I can vote 3 or more (Ayumu, Setsuna, Kanata). Then (SPOILER) I love Shioriko Mifune who's would become chairman of student council replace Setsuna (based on game story)
Oct 17, 2020 6:05 PM
Nov 2018
Ai, because MECCHA GOING is a straight banger
Oct 17, 2020 6:14 PM

May 2013
Still early but Setsuna Yuuki. I feel like Karin will be my second fav (as Nozomi was my 2nd in u's. She remembers me her).
Oct 18, 2020 1:25 AM

Aug 2016
Its a tie for me with Setsuna and Rina but i do like emma,shizuku,karin etc
Nov 16, 2020 12:49 AM
Dec 2016
as far as Nijigasaki is concerned I think it would be a challenge to find any reason to hate a girl.
they are all very interesting in their own right and while some people may find certain characters boring I don't think you could hate them.
though I must admit Kasumi's episode wasn't too good character development-wise and she is much more fleshed out in the game though I hope they fix this issue up in future episodes :)
Nov 16, 2020 1:00 AM
Twincool~

Oct 2018
Can't really go wrong here. All the girls are great in this show but my favorite is definitely Kasumi. Her reactions are just the best ever plus I completely buy into her cuteness appeal.
Nov 19, 2020 3:35 PM
Mar 2019
Ai, queen, always makes me smile, stream meccha going 🧡👏
Nov 23, 2020 2:43 AM

Oct 2007
need to wait for one more episode before deciding on a vote..
Nov 23, 2020 5:48 PM

Apr 2018
Anime wise. Kasumi got the best development whereas the others' are very lackluster
Nov 23, 2020 6:05 PM

Sep 2015
emma or bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 24, 2020 3:19 AM

Aug 2011
Damn. I guess everyone like to be in kasumin kingdom?
Nov 24, 2020 3:18 PM

Jan 2019
love rina
love her songs and shes adorable and her episode was great
Nov 28, 2020 11:36 PM

Oct 2007
voted Shizuku without a second thought.

even after watching episode 9. Shizuku performance on episode 8 still cannot be topped (personal preference, not arguing with others). Still rewatched the performance on episode 8 twice today.
Nov 30, 2020 9:49 PM

Oct 2018
All the characters in Nijigasaki are really cute! If I have to choose one, I'll choose Setsuna Yuuki! xD
RiriHitosuyanagiDec 1, 2020 12:03 AM
Forum set made by Nate
Dec 1, 2020 6:45 AM

Sep 2020
I really like both Ayumu and Setsuna but if I had to choose one, I'll definitely go with Setsuna Yuki <3
Dec 1, 2020 7:12 AM

Dec 2018
Yuu is my very well behaved little lesbian angel. And she have been driving very strongly for the Yuri

Now she just need to kiss her girlfriend,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

God bless the very skilled fan artist Kitahara Tomoe for this beautiful picture

Dec 1, 2020 8:24 AM

Jul 2019
As with any Love Live - it's really hard to choose one best girl, because it's one of those shows where all girls are best girls

But I think I can say by now that I love Setsuna, from her personality, looks, her story. Def #1 waifu from niji
(For the note, my favorites from previous ones are Maki and Riko)
Dec 1, 2020 11:06 PM

Jul 2016
Guess I will go with Ai since she always makes me smile and I'm kinda weak to girls with gyaru aesthetic but to be honest, I like all the girls almost at the same degree. For example, I love how caring Kanata is when it comes to her younger sister, Ayumu is absolutely adorable when she's embarrassed, Kasumi's character is actually entertaining to watch and Rina is so unintentionally moe it's simply perfect for this series.
Dec 2, 2020 1:51 PM

Jan 2019
I have waited until episode 9 to decide. And now I will make a full analyse and then decide :D

First of all: As for every post before, this is my opinion. I will use sharp critics, but they are spiced with some humor. So don'T take it too serious.

Second of all: I evaluate character in anime, music and sometimes some other things. And then I will make a rank list. I will ignore Yuu, as she doesn't sing and

Last thing, before it starts: I don't play LLSIFAS (but LLSIF).

9.)
Ai Miyashite
Music -
One of the both girls, who are running for the title "Worst song in Love Live history". When I restrict it to Nijigasaki High School Club, Ai get place 2 and 1. I hate rap in most cases and Ai doesn't manage to count to these few execmptions. One of the worst songs is therefore Tanoshii no Tensai and the other song is Super Nova. And Super Nova is ruined by Ai, not by Karin. Furthermore, Yuu&Ai is a bad song too, but it is not as deep in the mudhole as the songs, i stated before.
At least, there is a silver lining on the horizon. Meccha Going and Love Triangle are good songs.

Character -
Ai has the blandest character of all ofthe cast of Nijigasaki. Although I like genki girls in the normal case. But for Ai, there was nothing interesting, Bad puns with no depth. That is Ai.

8.)
Karin Asaka

Musik: o
Love Triangle (Together with Ai) is a great song. And is sounds somehow typical for Karin. But then... There is nothing special. Their songs attempts to please with rhythm, but mostly fail for the bland disco melodies. All in all, her songs are not bad, but forgettable

Character: -
The best of Karin is Emma. I began to like Karin, when she cares about Emma. But her own character episode ruined it. There was no reason, that she had this kind of stage fright before her show. She should even be get used of it. Most than all others. Furthermore it seems, that she cannot have friends, only rivals. That is quite the definition of unsympathetic!

Now we get to the better characters.

7.)
Setsuna Yuki / Nana Nakagawa

Music: o
I like rock and metal. And Nijigasaki doesn't offer much for rock fans. At least there is Setsuna. Or not... She rocks like a... dead rock. If you want rock or metal, you have to look elsewhere in the Love Live universum. Setsuna doesn't offer the solution for you. If you want good rock, you can try for example Saint Snow from Love Live Sinshine!. Heck, even Hanayo from School Idol Project rocks more than Setsuna (At least together with Nico and Rin).
On the other side, Setsuna is part of the possibly best subgroup in the love live universum. Better than AZALEA and possibly even better than BiBi!

Character: +
Quite interesting character, has some depth. She has a secret identity, loves anime... What do we want more? Nothing outstanding, but nothing to critisize on her. I like her.

6.)
Rina Tennoji
Music: --
When I critisized, that Ai haf the both worst songs, on place 3-6 are songs of Rina. Yes, all of her solos. Rina combines in her songs the voice of a banshee with the charme of a roboter. Rinas vocals and Rubys (From Sunshine) screeching, this is nearly the same pitch!

Character: ++
Character-wise the best girl!
I love her for her problem with her facial expression and how she overcome the esulting fear. I love herm when she sits in front of a computer. I like her for the cute Rinachan-board and for her cuteness. I really want to cuddle her. I have just to look for earplugs before...

5. )
Emma Verde

Other: +
One year before, she was my most liked N-girl!

Music: -
She is not as strident as Rina, but too strident for me. Ok, when I get used to hear her, it is not as bad, as when Iheard her for the first time. But her voice ruined my sympathy for her, i had before.

She is from Switzerland! And she has red hair. She cares for other and even her character episode is about getting Karin into the idol club and not about own problems! Great!

4.)
Ayumu Uehara

Music: o
Ayumus songs are not bad. They are really not bad. She has a good voice, too. But if I try to remember her songs... I realize, that their sings are perfect forgettable. A good background music. Enjoyable, but there is no reason to really care about. When I am writing this text, her songs are these songs, I have most trouble to remember. Really. No Joke.
And the most unremarkable voice wants to be the center....

I want to remark, that she is part of the possibly best subgroup in the Love Live Universum.

I liked her fom the firt moment on. redhaired, cute with this bunny-thing. Does embarassing thing, Kasumi is saying her... There is only one point: She gets more and more invisible, when the show goes on. I want to see more of her!

3. )
Kasumi Nakasu
Music: +
L-O-V-E Kasumin!
Her songs are normally not my style, but they are made in a way cheesy enough to conjure a smile on my face.

Character: +-+
I like her. At least, when I don't hate her. She is the Nico of Nijigasaki, just better. Alike Nico, Kasumi strolls on the small line between funny and annoying. Kasumi copies even some manners of Nico. But awhile Nico is more like a mascot of μ*s, Kasumi is surprisingly responsible! Kasumi proves, that Nijigasaki needs no stupid or strange acting characters. In Nijigasaki is no Honoka, Chika or Yoshiko. And Kasumin, the expy of Nico doesn't have to copy the strangeness of Nico to be as funny as the original.
That's, why Kasumi is better than Nico. That's why Nijigasaki is better than School Idol Project or Sunshine! And with this, Kasumi impressed me!
On the other hand sometimes Kasumi overstepps the mark.

2.)
Kanata Konoe

Music: +
Great Voice! Nice Songs! As german, I have special goose bumps, when she sing Märchen star :D

Character: ++
She and her sister! Great! When the anime starts, I was curious about her sleepiness, but her own episode with her sister answered this question in a great way!

A good second place. In the end she lost because of the wrong subgroup.

1.)
Shizuku Osaka

Music: ++
I really like her songs. With Odorii I felt in love with her voice. And Anata no risou no heroine or Yagate hitotsu no monogatari are great too. Did I mention, that she is in the possibly best subgroup in the Love Live universum, A ZU NA?. This fits perfectly!

There is to less Shizuka in the anime. Shizuka has her quite interesting character episode, but nothing more. We get a glimpse of her character, but not enough, to get a whole view. But what we can see is quite sympathetic and likeable! Alike Ayumu, we want more of her.

In the end this is a head to head final with Kanata. Kanata, with good songs and the more interesting character or a likeable Shizuku with the better songs. In the end, I chosed Shizuku, because of her subgroup.

Shizuku is my favorite Nijigasaki member. She is my ideal heroine :D
Dec 11, 2020 12:32 AM

Mar 2012
I don't know the best one, they are pretty equal.
But the worst is clearly Kasumi she is unbearable, better than Nico yeah, but it could be worse ?

Uehara Ayumu is my second worst but she is not bad, just very random.
Setsuna is the most appreciate one, but the most generic when you think about an "anime idol" so she isn't one of my favorite.

Shizuku and Emma aren't in the spotlight
Ai is cool but they insist too much on her cliche.
Before I start the anime I thought that Rina will be bad (he archetype etc..) but she is ok
I like Kanata and Karin..

Mmmmh yeah I really don't know. It's an homogenous group for me.
Dec 13, 2020 7:55 AM

Oct 2007
she scored low in the poll here on mal, but I'm glad Shizuku is doing well with cd sales at CDJapan. :)

checked today. Her cd is for Dec 16 release.. but the first press version with freebies is already no longer available. Many people pre-ordered.

I was too late to get her card.. ugh.. ><

Liddo-kunDec 13, 2020 8:04 AM
Dec 26, 2020 1:44 PM
Jul 2018

Kanata Konoe is my new favorite in the Love Live franchise. I'm a fan of her older sister / motherly character that has a very hard work ethic. I also like Ayumu, and Emma Verde.
Jan 6, 2021 9:53 AM
May 2016
1) Rina
2) Karin
3) Kasumin
4) Kanata
5) Shizuko
6) Setsuna
7) Emma
8) Yuu
9) Ayumu
10) Ai
Apr 14, 2021 3:34 AM

Jan 2013
wow so many Kasumi's stans I'm surprised because she's literally the only idol since the beginning I can't stand her personality is just annoying

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Jul 5, 2021 8:05 PM

Oct 2014
I'm late watching this.

Setsuna is too strong. I'm surprise that the score is that close. If you dont vote her as best girl, its either your bias, dishonest, or knows nothing about music. She got the looks, the charm, the talent, all packed in one waifu loli body. She is actually miles ahead on the other girls.

Unlike other Love Live, like u's Maki is the fan favourite, but you cant be wrong if you vote Niko or Kotori. Aqua's is the more balance. Every girls are equal.

But this Nijigasaki Love Live, Setsuna is like lvl 255 and the rest are lvl50ish. If you choose the other girls, your only argument ia that your bias. Or else Setsuna worshippers will roast you till you give up and reselect your besr girl.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ringare - Oct 10, 2020

65 by Sommernacht »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM

» Better than Sunshine?

Kayroad - Dec 23, 2023

14 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 8, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

54 by youchl »»
Mar 11, 1:48 PM

» What character is the center?

Kayroad - Dec 24, 2023

1 by Amranhakim8 »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

NV2301 - Dec 26, 2020

99 by Desaturate »»
Nov 5, 2023 7:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.