Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2020 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aye, good old Kakashi still a role model to the kids, especially Boruto.

Meh, pretty much just a buildup episode for Boruto. I mean, he can get stronger but not a fan of the pacing this episode.
Oct 4, 2020 2:55 AM

Jul 2015
Training with good old Kakashi, kind of reminds me of the time Boruto's dad learned the Rasen Shuriken even though Boruto got the hang of it a lot earlier than I expected. I find it a nice touch that Boruto and Sarada learned that certain things are unachievable by just training (giant rasengan and two tomoe)

Oct 4, 2020 4:28 AM
Jun 2016
So you not gonna talk about that new amazing ending? You disgusts me noob.
Oct 4, 2020 4:38 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Animer_man said:
So you not gonna talk about that new amazing ending? You disgusts me noob.

Lol, I was totally surprised too because the ED blew me away literally. Studio Pierrot delivered, and that too big time!

As for the episode itself, it was nice to see Kakashi and Sasuke teaching the two.

Looks like Boruto's managed to come up with a wind rasengen. Amazing how it took just an episode, lol.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 4, 2020 4:40 AM

Nov 2013
FUTON RASEN-SHURIKEN!
ups wrong one, never mind haha

cool episode, always nice to see them training with older people

oh no, that guy again next episode, rip inochikacho team now lol
winddevil1Oct 4, 2020 4:44 AM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Oct 4, 2020 5:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So the kids already decided whats their target of the training. It seemed pretty solid to me that they pick some of the same route from their dad, especially with Boruto himself, thanks to Kakashi advices. However the result still unresolved, they needed more time to finally awaken their new power-up. Interesting too see what kind of Rasengan that Boruto created at the end of his training. Meanwhile, Konohamaru and Mugino began their infiltration mission too. Could they unraveling Viktor's secret?

Also, ah, they changed the ED already. So, sooner or later i might taken down my cute little Sarada animation from the previous ED. Such an unfortunate....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 4, 2020 5:42 AM

Feb 2013
The trainings begin.
Oct 4, 2020 6:11 AM

Jul 2013
It's a joy to see Sarada train with Sasuke and Boruto with Kakashi!
Oct 4, 2020 8:14 AM

Jun 2014
Looks like Boruto is going to do the same thing Naruto did and have a shadow clone help him stabilize his Rasengan. Once he masters that he'll have a great new technique up his sleeve. Nice to see Sarada get some training in with Sasuke, though her eyes bleeding again is worrisome.

Now the Ino-Shika-Cho trio is going to encounter Deepa. Wait for it, they're going to get their asses whooped and then we'll see training episodes about them lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 4, 2020 2:33 PM

Oct 2020
Another good episode, also gotta love old Kakashi-Sensei. I like how he tried to get out of training him by saying he was retired...(As in getting ready to read makeout tactics for the 10 billionth time lol)...

Also that ED was really good, songs already in my playlist. Studio Perriot delivered on this one no cap
Dred aka Dredly aka Kami-Sama
Oct 4, 2020 10:13 PM

Aug 2017
Boruto and Sarada have started their training to get stronger.

I'm really interested in knowing how will Sarada will awaken rest of her Sharingan!!??

Boruto was successful in merging the wind nature chakra into his Rasengan. I guess that's Rasen-Shuriken.

Mugino and Konohamaru's mission seems like it'll take a turn for worse soon.

And Sakura watching over Sarada's training reminded me of how Hinata used to watch Naruto.

Overall, a good episode.

Oct 5, 2020 2:21 AM

Jun 2019
My man Kakashi is back with his training arc. Teaching Boruto Rasenshuriken and well he learned it in one day. LMAO.
Sarada on the other hand, teaching Sarada to gain control over her Sharingan.
Also, the new ending song and animation was pretty dope.
Edit:
Don't Rasenshuriken me. I know it's not a Rasenshuriken. I know. I know.
I said it because I didn't have any other way of telling it correctly(Incorrectly). Please, Stop quoting me on that.
Pre_YumOct 5, 2020 9:35 PM
Oct 5, 2020 3:26 AM

Mar 2020
that rasen shuriken sound effect got me hyped man, i thought it was a vanishing rasen shuriken for a sec just bcs of the sound effect instead its a more powerful throwable rasengan. nonetheless, still a very good episode.

Oct 5, 2020 4:01 AM
Aug 2019
Pre_Yum said:
Teaching Boruto Rasenshuriken and well he learned it in one day. LMAO.

I just want to clarify : In the conversation between hinata and himawari they say that boruto is training with kakashi AGAIN and that they will bring him lunch TOMORROW amd later in the ep we see boruto taking his lunch
So the training took 3 days at least
Also that's not rasenshurkien and it's obviously way weaker
Oct 5, 2020 4:07 AM

Jun 2019
Hachidaime_ said:
Pre_Yum said:
Teaching Boruto Rasenshuriken and well he learned it in one day. LMAO.

I just want to clarify : In the conversation between hinata and himawari they say that boruto is training with kakashi AGAIN and that they will bring him lunch TOMORROW amd later in the ep we see boruto taking his lunch

Well, I was gonna say one ep. But whatever since the pacing is f*ked anyways.
Also, you know, how long Naruto took just to add the wind chakra to the Rasengan. Took him like most of the Pain arc. So, in that context, I was saying that.
Sorry, if my comment offended you.
Oct 5, 2020 4:15 AM
Aug 2019
Pre_Yum said:
Hachidaime_ said:

Well, I was gonna say one ep. But whatever since the pacing is f*ked anyways.
Also, you know, how long Naruto took just to add the wind chakra to the Rasengan. Took him like most of the Pain arc. So, in that context, I was saying that.
Sorry, if my comment offended you.

But naruto has never used the wind style at that point while boruto is using it regularly and he's good it at, and naruto wasn't good at chakra control anyway

Nah It's ok you didn't offend me, it's just that i like the idea of boruto learning the jutsu in few days instead of one day and i wanted to share it since a lot of people probably missed these little hints in hinata and himawari's conversation
Oct 5, 2020 6:39 AM

Mar 2016
So, Boruto learned the wind rasengan which isn't the rasen shuriken. It's just a more powerful version of his rasengan which was already infused with lightning chakra. However, this rasengan doesn't have the lightning chakra in it. As far as Sarada goes, let's see....... I'm just waiting for Mitsuki to get stronger. The ending song and animation was so good that I forgot for a moment that this was studio Pierrot.
Oct 5, 2020 2:11 PM
May 2020
Pre_Yum said:
My man Kakashi is back with his training arc. Teaching Boruto Rasenshuriken and well he learned it in one day. LMAO.
Sarada on the other hand, teaching Sarada to gain control over her Sharingan.
Also, the new ending song and animation was pretty dope.

It's not rasenshuriken. It's only basic fuuton rasengan. If it was rasenshuriken, he would have to learn sennin mode, otherwise he would ruin his hand like Naruto after battle with Kakuzu. Moreover, rasenshuriken is an insanely powerful jutsu, it would be too soon.
Oct 6, 2020 12:47 AM

Jul 2016
Collins_21 said:

It's not rasenshuriken. It's only basic fuuton rasengan. If it was rasenshuriken, he would have to learn sennin mode, otherwise he would ruin his hand like Naruto after battle with Kakuzu. Moreover, rasenshuriken is an insanely powerful jutsu, it would be too soon.

I don't think sennin mode had anything to do with it. The reason the rasenshuriken messed up his hand the first time was because he used it like a regular rasengan. After his sennin training, he trained to just throw the rasenshuriken, so that wouldn't be a problem.

And Boruto's already got the whole throwing his rasengan thing down, so it's not an issue for him.
Oct 7, 2020 3:44 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I love the change of pace of Kakashi training Boruto while Sasuke trains his daughter. It looks like Boruto is creating something between a Rasengan and a Rasenshuriken, and at that young age.
Oct 8, 2020 6:26 AM

Oct 2017
Eh that's not even rasengan anymore lol but whatever.

The new ED was pretty good.
Oct 10, 2020 6:13 PM
Nov 2014
Okay! We like the training mini-arc. Training arc is good XD
Oct 10, 2020 7:38 PM

May 2014
An ep. with Kakashi can hardly be bad. So nice to see him again. Although he is retired and is hardly seen in this series, the nostalgia of seeing him makes it worth following this series.

After so many eps. there were finally an quality ep. among them. Looks like the youngster is trying to get stronger. Boruto's Wind Style Rasengan (aka. Fuuton Rasenshuuriken) looks cool
. Cool to see that Boruto developed his Fuuton Rasengan so early on (compared to Naruto), but it makes me wonder how he will be able to use it. If this technique has the same damage as Naruto's he need senjutsu to sustain it without damage his body. That scene got be the highlight of the ep., especially with Kakashi's face reaction. That got to be very nostalgic for him. Seeing two generations grow up.

Cool to see a new ED as well. It wasn't cute as the old one, but definitely more epic.
mangalicker94Oct 10, 2020 7:41 PM
Oct 23, 2020 5:15 PM

Apr 2019
Man did I ever miss seeing Kakashi train others, quite nostalgic.

Sasuke training Sarada was pretty great to see too, need to see more sharingan practice.

I'm diggin' the new ED, and I gotta say that both the song and visuals, beat like the last 3 EDs.
May 20, 2021 1:28 AM
Mar 2016
I'm honestly annoyed that they went with wind style again, I genuinely thought any release other than wind would have worked for me. But no they picked the safe route when they shouldn't have. Seeing the vanishing rasengan was so interesting, I remember being just as hyped as when I saw Jiraiya's burning rasengan in a game.

Don't get me wrong I love the callback, but it should've been a callback to the classic elements of Naruto like further exploring chakra natures instead of just a slight rehash of Naruto's rasenshuriken training that ends up being way weaker instead. Well, it's not like Naruto himself was able to handle the rasenshuriken either.

I do agree that Sarada's training was far better to watch, and that ED slaps. Also how do you think Sasuke got those ball bearings back into the scroll after they finished their training?
ShumaoMay 24, 2021 3:50 AM
Aug 9, 2021 8:16 PM

Feb 2021
"I want tot train to gain 3 tomoe."
Unfortunately that's not how sharingan works
Well you'd have to kill your squad for that.
*simping over 2D characters*
Nov 13, 2021 5:57 AM
May 2021
nice ending but I also loved the previous one

_Zomboy_Nov 13, 2021 6:10 AM
Dec 27, 2023 9:19 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, it brings back fond memories of Naruto Shippuden and it seems that the training is paying off quite quickly at least for Boruto, Sasuke does not tell him exactly what needs to happen to improve Sarada's Sharingan...that is a good attitude from dad
PS: Nice Ending and I'm interested in seeing what's next
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Oct 2009
Good to see my boy Kakashi again! Great ep. Really enjoyed it & the ED BANGS 🤘🏽🔥

More topics from this board

Poll: » what do you'all genuinely think about the boruto part 1? (no bait/serious/an honest talk) ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 12, 2023

62 by FruitPunchBaka »»
May 7, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

327 by Domfromthenick »»
May 3, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 29 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2017

58 by ItachiSanStatus »»
May 1, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.