Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Aug 20, 2020 9:06 PM
Jul 2018
Otto best boy. I repeat Otto best boy.
Aug 20, 2020 10:00 PM

Jul 2020
Otto is unironically best man, what a bro
Aug 20, 2020 10:20 PM

Oct 2011
Nefelupitou said:
I was forced to drop Re:Zero
First they introduced Echidna, the best waifu of history and now they don't show her anymore????
It's too much for me to take.

I need more Echidna!!!

Don't worry, you'll get more of her later... but you might decide on a different girl for best waifu

Atavistic said:
This was probably one of my least favourite episodes of Re:ZERO so far. For starters, I'm disappointed that Garfiel was reacting to the Witch's Scent on Subaru and that the potential for him to be part of the conservative faction was a red herring: it makes sense, but I feel like it would have been much more interesting for Garfiel be part of the conservative faction, rather than just being rehashing the early stages of Rem's character arc in season 1 by attacking Subaru because of the Scent on him.
That aside, I'm sure the detail about Frederica only being a quarter beast will have some relevance later, but at this point it doesn't feel important enough to justify how much time was spent telling us that fact; all it really does for now it shut people down who would call Frederica's exit a potential plot hole. Seeing Otto get a more important role and help Subaru out was nice, though, as he's been seriously underutilised so far.

And then there's the opening scene with Beatrice, which in all honesty just completely confused me. I understand why Subaru was angry at Beatrice in the circumstances, but not to the sheer extent that he was. As for Beatrice, she seemed to be panicked until she found the Gospel lying on the floor, but this is where I (EDIT) become a total dumbass and get confused based on a misinterpretation of the Gospel situation: namely, not realising that Beatrice had her own and thinking that Subaru gave her Betelgeuse's.

Even before the mention of this mysterious Mother figure, that whole scene threw me off so much that it completely soured the rest of the episode for me, as it not only confused me but wrongfully felt contradictory based on my misinterpretations of episode 27. I hope Subaru can get back to the mansion again soon and we can get some further clarity on Beatrice's situation; if Subaru could remember that Roswaal told him a way to get Beatrice to explain everything, that would also be great.

uzeeAug 20, 2020 10:31 PM

Aug 20, 2020 11:01 PM
Jan 2014
I really don't get the affiliation.

Roswall is the lord of the land and seemingly have something to do with the witch.
Ram & Rem serves Roswall but hates the witch cult to the bone.
Beatrice seems to have some kind of contract with Roswaal but seems like a part of witch cult itself.

This makes the characters so ambiguous and untrustworthy.
zenograffAug 20, 2020 11:06 PM
Aug 20, 2020 11:42 PM
May 2020
That was a good episode, the plot got really interesting...

It started really hard with more development for Beatrice and Subaru's usual suffering.

And now he have problems not only in the mansion but in The Sactuary too. Also, Ram concerned about Subaru was kinda cute, and poor Emilia, moments like that makes one want to hug her.

The moment where he was tied up was really well done. It's almost like they are experts at demonstrating Subaru's suffering and desperation.

For me, it seems like Otto being a friend just means more suffering ways for Subaru... I couldn't help it but to see a big red flag over Otto. Guys, prepare to see him brutally killed.

At least, Ram did the thing. :)
Aug 21, 2020 12:07 AM

Jan 2020
That was a crazy episode, mostly i'm surprised that Subaru never considered Otto (or anyone) his friend. Watched after the ED for the first time only to realize there's another scene. Very excited to see Garfiel's beast form too
Aug 21, 2020 12:57 AM
Aug 2020
martinez_ucsb said:
Rob7 said:

Did Basuru really thought he could kill himself with that little splinter? He is getting a pain fetish over his RbD.

you totally can, the largest artery in your body is in that spot in your neck, and flows the blood to your brain. A good puncture there and you're dead in 5 mins.

The Femorial artery works really great as well. Just cut across your groin where your leg and crotch meet. Sayonara BYE-bye!
Aug 21, 2020 1:04 AM
Aug 2020
MuraragiKoyomi said:
@Usaka_

I think beatrice knows about subarus power as she doesnt stop elsa from killing subaru. If this is true, then Ros-chi may also know about it. Roswaal must be a part of the cult(his objective is to kill the dragon).

However if he knew about this he wouldnt have tried to kill subaru in s1 when rem dies from a curse.
Beatrice and roswaal are not so close as we think they are then.

im not even sure Beatrice knows. But even if she did, would she bother telling Roswaal?

As for Roswaal we know his objective is to kill the dragon, but outside of that its not clear what his purpose is. Does he want to resurrect Satella? Or is he trying to finish her off? But why would he need Ameila to be crowned for this? As long as he doesn't tell anyone he could go kill the dragon before anyone can gather the forces to stop him, or before anyone else even finds out. Once the deed is done theres no reversing it...unless Subaru kills himself to back up time after it happens.

Ugh! Too many unknowns and not nearly enough answers or even hints.
Aug 21, 2020 1:09 AM
Aug 2020
Rob7 said:
Usaka_ said:
I have a question about RBD.

The times where Subaru yells out about RBD, like in the woods to attract the dogs. Or durring the fight with the Whale and a few other times, and then he yells "I'm Back!" Afterwards. Is he actually dieing and returning or is the Witch just messing with his heart? I would assume its death because this is what ups his miasma level. But hes not returning to his start point. So its a bit confusing.

I can see instances where it could be both. The only issue is when he really dies and goes to his reset point before the current events.

While its obvious he's just trying to build the sent to attract the Mabeast he's fighting, its not really clear what's happening to him.

Can someone shed some light on what's actually happening please?

I think that the miasma explosion is something that happens everytime that Satella's magic or curse is activated, no matter if it is the RbD, or just to ensure the "silence" clause.

It is a residue of the magic.

Would be too extreme to think that he was killed everytime that he loudly spoke about his curse, and it would open unecessary plot holes like "why this death dont reset time".

I understand what your saying but it doesn't exain why he always state's "I'm Back!", after he initiates the curse. It almost seems like a mini death without the reset.
Aug 21, 2020 1:22 AM
Aug 2020
MasterKeef said:
I feel like every episode just gets better as it goes, I can't stop obsessing over this anime. The opening scene was great but I was looking forward to Subaru asking "the question" that Roswaal mentioned in a previous episode.

I wonder if this path will get him out of the loop, or if his respawn point changed to him being tied up in the prison cell. Can't wait for the next episode!!

Its been too late to ask the question since the moment Frederica said she would cooperate and go to Sanctuary. Its also the moment Elsa shows up. "The question" was told to Subaru as a means for dealing with Frederica. See my responce on post 171 for more detail.
Usaka_Aug 22, 2020 4:14 AM
Aug 21, 2020 2:07 AM

Sep 2017
the scene with Beatrice was so emotional, anyone knows the ost during that scene?

thank god Otto is such a nice bro
Aug 21, 2020 4:34 AM

May 2018
It gets even more interesting now. Rip Subaru he has a lot on his plate this time haha
Aug 21, 2020 5:32 AM
Jan 2018
I think beatrice had a relationship with the witch cult and important lesson of this episode is all about friends and relationships. Subaru maybe forgotten what a friend is. He didn't know otto and him are friends that's why he gave that shocked impression. And last thing, I was shocked about Beatrice.
Aug 21, 2020 6:19 AM

May 2018
Tonight's on Re:Zero !!

Aug 21, 2020 6:40 AM
Aug 2018
TheDeedsOfMen said:
Even so, it seems like a hasty decision to capture Subaru without asking any of the people more familiar with him. There are alternative explanations to the miasma that Garfiel isn't even willing to explore, and the likely consequence is that the barrier won't be dispelled. Now, if Garfiel doesn't actually want to free the people inside the barrier, it is different, but that supposedly isn't the case.

Subaru was captured because he was deemed dangerous by Ryuzu & Garf.

Although Garf is a bit empathic towards Emilia (a fellow mixed-blood), he does not trust anyone in Emila camp. Emilia and the others (Ram, Roswaal, villagers etc) are hostages, and Garfiel is NOT their ally. Its more or less a diplomatic situation between Garf, Ryuzu, Roswaal and Emilia right now. They need Emilia to lift the barrier (and even Emilia needs to pass the trial otherwise she's stuck there forever).

Satella's miasma on Subaru grows stronger every time he resets, and his checkpoint is in the graveyard. So every time Subaru resets, from Garfiel's POV, he would come to the conclusion that it increased because Subaru went into the Witch's graveyard.

Garfiel is someone who cares deeply about protecting the Sanctuary and residents (he is the Shield of the Sanctuary). They don't want to put any of the Sanctuary residents in risk (there are many elderly & weak mixed-blood residents living there). Now Subaru comes out and claims that "I defeated the trial, and I want to do the trial instead of Emilia" then it will naturally come off very suspicious to Garf & Ryuzu.

Well anyway, more on Garf's character, Ryuzu, and stuff about Sanctuary will be revealed in future episodes.
rakp333Aug 21, 2020 6:46 AM
Aug 21, 2020 7:03 AM
Feb 2020
Usaka_ said:
MuraragiKoyomi said:
@Usaka_

I think beatrice knows about subarus power as she doesnt stop elsa from killing subaru. If this is true, then Ros-chi may also know about it. Roswaal must be a part of the cult(his objective is to kill the dragon).

However if he knew about this he wouldnt have tried to kill subaru in s1 when rem dies from a curse.
Beatrice and roswaal are not so close as we think they are then.

im not even sure Beatrice knows. But even if she did, would she bother telling Roswaal?

As for Roswaal we know his objective is to kill the dragon, but outside of that its not clear what his purpose is. Does he want to resurrect Satella? Or is he trying to finish her off? But why would he need Ameila to be crowned for this? As long as he doesn't tell anyone he could go kill the dragon before anyone can gather the forces to stop him, or before anyone else even finds out. Once the deed is done theres no reversing it...unless Subaru kills himself to back up time after it happens.

I dont think roswaal can actually kill dragon. This is a big assumption but the archbishops look different from normal people.
Roswaal doesnt look normal. The colour of his skin is different(it can also mean that roswaal is a mixed blood). One could say the same about beatrice's eyes(i apologize for writing such a dumb theory). Another dumb theory is that not all archbishops are allies to each other. This is based on the fact that no one knows Pride(this could also mean that he was killed and replaced).Pride must be the highest ranking among the ones who are loved by the witch(betelguese keeps asking subaru if hes pride cuz he senses sm miasma), this might make other archbishops jealous(idk this is dumb too).
We know that every archbishop has a unique power. This is where beatrice not losing memory might come into play.

However all of the theories above are invalid if beatrice is not an archbishop.
We still dont know if shes an archbishop or just a member.

Yeah we barely know anything. That makes it more exciting!

MuraragiKoyomiAug 21, 2020 7:06 AM
Aug 21, 2020 7:04 AM

Aug 2016
Wow, another twist, another unsure friend or foe. Trial, Witch, Emilia, Shady Roswaaal, Witch cultists, Elsa and attack on mansion, groups in Sanctuary... That is a lot of sh*t Subaru has to deal with and they keep coming.

But hey, at least, after all this time, Subaru finally has friend. Somebody else he can rely on then Rem. Also Ram looks like she is tolerating him this time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2020 7:25 AM

Feb 2016
Otto is just great.
Aug 21, 2020 2:21 PM

May 2014
Usaka_ said:
MasterKeef said:
I feel like every episode just gets better as it goes, I can't stop obsessing over this anime. The opening scene was great but I was looking forward to Subaru asking "the question" that Roswaal mentioned in a previous episode.

I wonder if this path will get him out of the loop, or if his respawn point changed to him being tied up in the prison cell. Can't wait for the next episode!!

Its been too late to ask the question since the moment Frederica said she wouldnt cooperate and go to Sanctuary. Its also the moment Elsa shows up. "The question" was told to Subaru as a means for dealing with Frederica. See my responce on post 171 for more detail.

Ahhh yes thank you I thought I was remembering something off about it, I'll be sure to check out your post.
Aug 21, 2020 2:49 PM
Aug 2017
So Beatrice knew about Petelgeuse, right? And she also has one of those Gospels. Is she an Archbishop as well? If she is, I can't picture her representing other than Greed. Not with that amount of books she has. Also, I remember Echidna being greedy for knowledge so...

Damn, Subaru didn't laugh when it was Julius who was willing to acknowledge him as a friend first. I Feel bad for the guy.

The first time around Garfiel was desperate enough to tell Subaru to complete the trials. Now that the Witch's stench involved, he's getting triggered here and there. He must've some sort of past resemble to Rem I assume.
Aug 21, 2020 3:13 PM

Jul 2014
mashupotatoyes said:
Is she an Archbishop as well? If she is, I can't picture her representing other than Greed.
We've met the Sin Archbishop of Greed, Regulus Corneas, in the first episode, so Beatrice definitely is not Greed.
Aug 21, 2020 5:54 PM
May 2015
Holy fuck the twist WITH BEATRICE WAS FUCKING NUTS! Thank you for not letting this anime dull out. I am very excited to see the plot divulge more into Beatrice's relationship to her "mother". The ending was very very wholesome and I'm perfectly okay with it. Also very interested into why Beatrice wasn't taken aback by the bowel hunter barging into her library. I cannot wait for next week's episode.
Roses are red

violets are blue.

Omae Wa

Mou shindeiru
Aug 21, 2020 8:31 PM
Dec 2017
Usaka_ said:
martinez_ucsb said:

you totally can, the largest artery in your body is in that spot in your neck, and flows the blood to your brain. A good puncture there and you're dead in 5 mins.

The Femorial artery works really great as well. Just cut across your groin where your leg and crotch meet. Sayonara BYE-bye!

While this is true, it will take longer for you to bleed out, hence more suffering. Plus if you go for the neck, you're likely to faint long before you died.

Proving Subaru is infact not a masochist.
Aug 21, 2020 8:45 PM

Dec 2010
That Eugene -> Yuujin scene got me the most lol

Nice to see some Beako screen time though
Aug 21, 2020 9:08 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Ground Hog's Day......the shower scene in the TV series Dallas....All You Need is Kill.....getting tired of the dream scenes/replay days. So in this series if everyone dies, Subaru is going to wake up and it all resets. Instead of doing it quickly in one episode, we drug it out over several episodes. Another series low point...Subaru tries to kill himself with a shard of glass. Yawn. Dropping this series one point in rating just for stupid drama/rewind days.
Aug 21, 2020 9:29 PM

Jan 2019
Subaru finally broke through to best girl Otto, maybe he can finally forget about Rem and Emilia now! jkjk.

Beatrice's, "Betrayal," is confusing to me. What are her motivations? Is the, "Mother" she's referring to the Witch? Subaru seems relatively unphased by the experience and doesn't think she's actually against him, so I guess I shouldn't be too worried?
Aug 21, 2020 10:07 PM

Oct 2018
Why has this been such a good anime so far what the hell.
Every episode so far has been incredible. I love it.
Probably the first anime I've ever actually watched as it came out.

Also I hope we get to see more of Otto! He's so cute ;o;
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Bunny | 22 | They/Them ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Aug 22, 2020 2:26 AM
Dec 2019
I dont like Beatrice being upset, it looks like she has some "hidden" feeling for Subaru even if she is just following the Gospel.

Something feelings off with Otto, i dont know why?
But right at the end with Garfiel transforming, It's gonna be a man hunt!
Aug 22, 2020 4:03 AM
Mar 2016
Otto Best Boy of this Season.

Aug 22, 2020 4:23 AM
Aug 2020
MuraragiKoyomi said:
Usaka_ said:

I dont think roswaal can actually kill dragon. This is a big assumption but the archbishops look different from normal people.
Roswaal doesnt look normal. The colour of his skin is different(it can also mean that roswaal is a mixed blood). One could say the same about beatrice's eyes(i apologize for writing such a dumb theory). Another dumb theory is that not all archbishops are allies to each other. This is based on the fact that no one knows Pride(this could also mean that he was killed and replaced).Pride must be the highest ranking among the ones who are loved by the witch(betelguese keeps asking subaru if hes pride cuz he senses sm miasma), this might make other archbishops jealous(idk this is dumb too).
We know that every archbishop has a unique power. This is where beatrice not losing memory might come into play.

However all of the theories above are invalid if beatrice is not an archbishop.
We still dont know if shes an archbishop or just a member.

Yeah we barely know anything. That makes it more exciting!

I agree the unknown makes it more exciting. But there are no dumb thoughts when theorizing what could be. You never know it could turn out that way. We will have to wait and see.

As for Roswaal's skin. He spends most days in makeup therefor his skin rarely sees the ligh of day. Making him very very pale. So hard to use skintone as a qualifying factor.

I honestly don't know what to think about Beatrice. As I syated in an earlier post her words and actions/expressions in that last scene dont mix. She is saying one thing, but her physical reaction doesn't match what she is telling Subaru. Then theirs the look of total surprise and shock and Elsa guts him....super mixed signals.

We know that "Mother" obviously gave her the Gospel. And that she had a relationship with Betelgeuse some time before now. Im asuming that it was before he was turned into the Archbishop of Sloth". But somehow i doubt that she is tied directly to the cult.
Usaka_Aug 22, 2020 4:26 AM
Aug 22, 2020 5:22 AM
Jul 2018
Seem like garf is able to detect the witch miasma from Subaru.Basically is rem 2.0 but opposite gender.And Subaru finally make his first friend since he summoned.Well Julius disagreed that.
Aug 22, 2020 8:22 AM

May 2015
Otto best gir....FRIEND. BEAKO BADDD!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 22, 2020 10:25 AM

Dec 2010
Subaru: friend machine broke
Aug 22, 2020 2:48 PM

Oct 2015
Dang. What an Episode. That was crazy.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Aug 22, 2020 6:59 PM

May 2014
Bea teleported subaru into the library to save him just for him to get killed later even though she didn't want him to kill himself? that was very confusing.

Really liked that end scene with Otto didn't expect that.
Aug 22, 2020 8:01 PM
Jan 2016
Didn't click for me until later that Otto really is the 1st person to help Subaru with zero strings attached.....that's deep
Aug 23, 2020 10:31 AM
Jun 2016
SenpaiMars-Barz said:
Didn't click for me until later that Otto really is the 1st person to help Subaru with zero strings attached.....that's deep

Not to burst your bubble, but there’s been other people. Rem always helped Subaru after she learned to trust him without asking anything, not even love in return. Emilia also did in the first loop, she said she was doing it for selfish reasons, but she really wasn’t. He’s had a lot of people help him just cause. But this is his first friend here, that’s for sure. If you don’t count Julius.
Aug 24, 2020 7:13 AM

Oct 2016
Holy fuck that was intense, I suppose. There's still a lot we don't know about Beatrice but, this is a start. That first scene with Beatrice was depressing as fuck damn. Garfiel really be the changing factor to each Subaru runs.

Otto has cemented himself as best boy and best friend, will this run finally be successful? I don't know hopefully.
Aug 24, 2020 8:44 AM

May 2014
rakp333 said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:
Even so, it seems like a hasty decision to capture Subaru without asking any of the people more familiar with him. There are alternative explanations to the miasma that Garfiel isn't even willing to explore, and the likely consequence is that the barrier won't be dispelled. Now, if Garfiel doesn't actually want to free the people inside the barrier, it is different, but that supposedly isn't the case.

Subaru was captured because he was deemed dangerous by Ryuzu & Garf.

Although Garf is a bit empathic towards Emilia (a fellow mixed-blood), he does not trust anyone in Emila camp. Emilia and the others (Ram, Roswaal, villagers etc) are hostages, and Garfiel is NOT their ally. Its more or less a diplomatic situation between Garf, Ryuzu, Roswaal and Emilia right now. They need Emilia to lift the barrier (and even Emilia needs to pass the trial otherwise she's stuck there forever).

Satella's miasma on Subaru grows stronger every time he resets, and his checkpoint is in the graveyard. So every time Subaru resets, from Garfiel's POV, he would come to the conclusion that it increased because Subaru went into the Witch's graveyard.

Garfiel is someone who cares deeply about protecting the Sanctuary and residents (he is the Shield of the Sanctuary). They don't want to put any of the Sanctuary residents in risk (there are many elderly & weak mixed-blood residents living there). Now Subaru comes out and claims that "I defeated the trial, and I want to do the trial instead of Emilia" then it will naturally come off very suspicious to Garf & Ryuzu.

Well anyway, more on Garf's character, Ryuzu, and stuff about Sanctuary will be revealed in future episodes.

I don't disagree with any of that, but it doesn't change the fact that Garfiel's plan isn't very productive. Imprisoning Subaru without even trying to learn what is going on will only create more tension, and it won't help at actually freeing the people trapped there. It hardly even works for protecting them. Let's say that Garfiel mistakenly believes that people in the Emilia camp are lying about Subaru fighting against the Witch Cult. Then only imprisoning him will provoke and alert the rest of them.
Aug 24, 2020 7:12 PM

Sep 2016
My "it's a trap" senses buzzed for all the time during the Otto rescuing Subaru scene.
His phrasing made it more suspicious with every sentence. Along with his "I hope he doesn't find out" worried face.
I really expect it to be a trap...yes, the friend part and them actually running away and finding Ram makes me think the opposite.
But Subaru has proven to be quite gullible sometimes.

I still think it's Garfiel's trap.
He wants Subaru to open up to Otto and tell him something that will be compromising.
Something that will help against the Witch ofc.
That's the plan I thing Garf could have to do with this: Otto is here to listen and report back.
So the blackmail is not "you were there before he disappeared, don't say anything or else" but more a "I kidnapped him because he has the witch's stench around him, now you go save him because he trusts you, make him talk"

One does not simply just kidnap someone, blackmail the only witness to your last encounter, and then the witness comes saving someone with like "err, blackmail person was stalking me, I managed to get away and I came here to save you even though nothing I said up to now leads to the fact I know exactly where he was hiding you" and helps someone to run away.

Fishy. Fishy. Fishy.

Friend huh, would be nice if true.
FullyChargedAug 24, 2020 7:18 PM
bruh
Aug 25, 2020 12:10 AM

Dec 2019
It was a good episode. As always, Barusu tries to solve a problem and ends up creating five more...
Aug 25, 2020 5:52 AM

Mar 2017
OTTO BEST ANIME TSUNDERE EVER ! T^T
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Aug 25, 2020 8:02 AM
Apr 2016
Why did Beatrice allowed Subaru to be killed? Spoil me
Aug 25, 2020 5:47 PM
RevengeCountdown

Mar 2019
Slences said:
Seem like garf is able to detect the witch miasma from Subaru.Basically is rem 2.0 but opposite gender.And Subaru finally make his first friend since he summoned.Well Julius disagreed that.
Well anyone can detect the witch miasma it is not just for rem and garfiel but not everyone recognizes it
EMT

Aug 25, 2020 11:54 PM

Jun 2017
Dang, poor Subaru, it seems like Beatrice is even more mysterious than she seems. Looks like Otto is a really good friend of Subaru.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Aug 26, 2020 12:30 AM
Jul 2018
Otto the new wave.I personally think garf mad at Subaru becuz he smell bad like he didn't take a shower for a long time.
Aug 26, 2020 2:05 PM

Jul 2011
The last part with Otto was quite unexpectedly nice.
The rest.. well.. in good traditions of to S2 - mediocre :(
Aug 27, 2020 1:59 AM
Nov 2018
yes otto and ram! garfiel and loli grandma,, hmm
Aug 27, 2020 9:52 AM
Apr 2019
we all need a friend like otto
Aug 28, 2020 11:11 PM

Aug 2017
Thanks Otto, I was worried that he was going to do nothing or betray Subaru by killing him later. Ironically, Subaru telling the truth that he passed the first test had many consequences as shown in this episode.

Kinda sad the first scene where Beatrice was deeply disturbed by Subaru's death.
NurguburuAug 28, 2020 11:31 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Emilia chest size increase

MuscularBlackMan - Jul 23, 2020

13 by RaptorDan »»
May 9, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

505 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Aug 26, 2020

604 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by titty »»
Apr 11, 8:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.